Marine Biology 101

Story Info
Jason has to find a new doctor for his cock...
4k words
4.27
15.1k
20
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is Part 8 of Jason & Katie's story, following "Jason's No Nut November".

Big shout out to the anonymous fan who floated this idea to me via email, I hope you enjoy it :)

All characters in this story are aged 20+

Tags: Hyper Boobs, Hyper Cock, Hyper Balls, Excessive Cum, Fake Boobs, Cum Swimming

~

"Where does it hurt?" Katie asked as Jason groaned on the sofa. His head was laid back, his face wincing as Katie gently rubbed and massaged his monster cock lying over his balls on the floor in front of him. Her hands rubbed what they could, while her boobs smeared the flesh in front of her. "Ah, it kinda just hurts everywhere..." he replied, wondering what the hell was happening. Usually he'd be loving a massage from his lover as it normally led to a giant orgasm, but right now he was just focusing on ignoring the pain.

"I think I should call a doctor," Katie proposed, walking to the kitchen to pick up her phone to call Jason's physician, Dr. Sommers. She sauntered back into the living room and joined Jason on the sofa as the phone rang, resting her breasts in her lap. When she got a response, she put the phone on speaker.

"Hello, thank you for ringing the office of Dr. Olivia Sommers. The doctor is currency away on vacation and will be back in 2 weeks. If you wish to make an appointment-" Katie hung up. "Shit, she's not in," she pouted, looking at the phone. "I can hear, you know..." Jason snarkily added, before grunting again in pain. "I'll call around and see what I can do," Katie reassured him, picking up her mobile to dial again.

From previous experience, most doctors in the area were reluctant to see either Jason or Katie. Most thought their calls were stupid pranks, but for those that believed them they often refused due to how weird it was. No doctor wants to face a medical malpractice lawsuit after messing up a treatment for the largest cock in the world. Fortunately, Dr. Sommers decided to give them a chance.

After a couple of long hours, Katie finally got a response from the couple's mutual friend, Bethany. "Hi babes! Please tell me you've found something," Katie cheerily babbled into the phone as she jumped up in anticipation. "I don't think Mister Mega-Cock here can handle much more..." She looked over at her boyfriend still struggling on the sofa, who found just enough energy to jokingly give her the finger.

Katie giggled and listened to Bethany's end of the call. Jason waited in burning apprehension, hoping that his friend had found a solution to the missing doctor issue. He watched as Katie nodded a few times, then squeaked with joy. "Thank you so much Beth, I owe you one!" Katie hopped back over to the sofa and went behind it, to drop her tits on Jason's face. "I've got good news!" she cheered.

"Mmph!" was all she heard under her chest. Realising that he actually needed to talk, she moved her boobs and knelt down to chat with her injured boyfriend. "Mister Mega-Cock?" he asked, puzzled. "Shut up, I have news," Katie responded, brushing away the question. "Beth says she's found someone who will help, an old school friend. She's a Marine Biologist at the aquarium."

Jason didn't respond, because he flat-out didn't know how to respond. His mind was so ready to hear about this new doctor, the news that it was a marine biologist completely blindsided him. "I don't mean to sound rude," he started calmly, "but how the fuck is a sea vet supposed to help my dick?" he shouted, irritated by both the pain in his member and the weird news he just received.

"Hey, easy," Katie scolded him, not liking being shouted at. "Beth says she can help, so I believe she can help. We don't really have any other options." Jason stewed for a moment before sighing and resigning himself to the madness. "I guess it's off to the aquarium then."

"I'll need to get dressed, then I'll get you some clothes and the cart," Katie said, kissing Jason on the forehead as she stood to go upstairs to their bedroom. As she entered the room she threw open her closet and looked at the veritable smorgasbord of outfits and items of clothing. The rials were lined with hangers of tops and jackets, while the shelves were stacked with folded items. The bottom of the closet was completely hidden under an avalanche of shoes. She pondered for a moment as to what to wear, before settling on something warm for the cold winter weather.

She threw on a pair of tight jeans and her favourite fuzzy pink top that just managed to cover her monstrous boobs, coupled with a pair of fuzzy Ugg boots and a gold necklace with the word 'SLUT' hanging from it, grabbed a plain grey hoodie for Jason, then returned downstairs to get his cart ready.

The cart was kept in the garage of the house, and fortunately the couple had the foresight to have the halls and doors of the house wide enough for Jason's nuts. It was essentially a cushioned wheelbarrow, so Jason could drop his cock and balls into the padded receptacle and wheel them around unhindered. It wasn't perfect, but he valued the opportunity to walk (almost) normally.

Katie brought the cart into the living room and helped lift the giant balls of cum up into the padded interior, followed by his monster cock. "You ready?" she asked, concerned for her lover. He seemed to be in a lot of discomfort as his penis was put onto the cart, and she was worried it might be serious. "What if he needs a size reduction?" she shuddered at the terrible thought, then went out to get the truck ready.

Jason put on his hoodie and wheeled himself out through the front door, and got ready to board the truck. Since Jason had gotten so big after his injections, the couple decided to sell their old car and buy a flatbed truck so he actually had some form of usable transportation. It was a sad day for them as they saw their beloved old automobile drive off with it's new owner, but as there was no hope that Jason would ever be able to fit into a car again, they felt it was for the best. Now, Katie had to take over the driving responsibilities while Jason sat on the flatbed of the truck.

The end of the flatbed connected to the cab had a padded bench facing backwards so Jason had somewhere to sit, and so he turned around and backed up the ramp onto the flatbed with his cart to take a seat, ready for the journey. Katie had to squeeze into the driver's seat, her boobs crammed between her and the wheel, but it was just about manageable for her. She liked to joke that she had a good pair of built in airbags, a joke which was funny the first time, less so the tenth.

~

After a journey through town that attracted many confused, disgusted, and aroused gazes, the couple arrived at the aquarium Bethany had sent them too. It was a Sunday, so the building was closed to the public, but despite the closure the couple were told to go to the delivery entrance around the back of the building. As Katie pulled up to the large shutters for trucks to drive through, she was hailed by a small, Indian woman in a wetsuit.

The wetsuit woman guided Katie into a parking space then greeted her. "Hi, I'm Amara. You must be Katie?" she sounded chipper, clearly excited for what was in store. Katie looked her up and down, taking in her figure. She was short, and clearly athletic, and was someone who clearly enjoyed their appearance. She had a large chest, with a set of DD breasts that looked very fake under the neoprene, but Katie was shocked at the size of her ass. Katie was pretty comfortable in her sexuality, but looking at the two giant globes on her rear in their skin-tight wetsuit was making her feel something special.

Her body was one thing though, as she was also quite pretty; deep black hair in an undercut that left a lot of volume on the other side, and some piercings on her nose and lips. Katie felt a slight pang of jealousy at the thought of this woman touching her boyfriend's penis, but she disregarded it. No way would she be any competition. "Yeah, I'm Katie. Jason's on the back of the truck," she replied, pointing at the flatbed.

The two women walked around to the back of the truck, and Amara shrieked when she saw Jason. "Fucking hell, Beth said he was big but... fuck..." she trailed off as she drank in the view. "I don't wanna rush you, but it does kinda hurt," Jason spoke up, snapping Amara from her trance. "Of course, yeah! I have a room ready for the examination, follow me." She signaled for the two to follow, and Jason wheeled himself down the truck's ramp to pursue the young woman into the aquatic museum.

~

Amara led the two hypers into a large backroom of the aquarium that looked like a swimming pool. The walls were tiled with green and blue tiles, with fluorescent lights linting the ceiling. In the centre of the room was a large, deep pool of water. "This is where we keep any large fish that arrive or need to be shipped out when they're not in the exhibits. It's empty at the moment though," Amara explained, leading the two towards the water. "If you get in it will be easier to examine you," she told Jason, lowering herself into the pool.

Katie helped Jason lift his nuts out of the cart, dropping them on the floor with a loud *thud*, then took his hoodie to keep it dry and found a seat by the pool to browse her phone. Jason then pushed his genitals into the pool, and they floated at the surface, bobbing like a weird, sexy island. "At least it's warm," he joked, before getting in fully. "Great, now we can start!" Amara smiled, grabbing a tape measure from the box at the edge of the pool. "I'll need to start with some measurements."

Jason waited as the biologist swam around him, taking all the measurements she needed. When she finished, she told him what they were: his cock was 12 feet long soft, and 1.5 feet in diameter, with his testicles both 4 feet across! "Holy shit, this is the biggest penis on the planet..." Amara whispered, looking at the notes she'd taken. "No shit," Jason joked, but Amara shot him a look. "Seriously. In nature, the biggest on the planet is a blue whale, at 10 feet. Your's is a whole 2 feet longer." With her notes in her left hand, neither Jason nor Katie could see Amaras right hand masturbaing under the water.

A cough from Jason brought her back to reality, stopping her fun and reminding her that there was work to do. "I just need to do a couple of tests to see what's wrong, OK?" She swam back to the edge of the pool and picked up a futuristic looking device from a box that looked like a thermometer gun. "We use this on the animals here, it uses lasers to check veins under the skin," Amara explained, as she began to scan along Jason's dick.

It took a while, the room echoing with beeps as the device finished up it's various cans, until Amara was ready with a diagnosis. "It looks as though you've got some minor blood clots in your penis. It's nothing serious, probably a mix of your normal sized heart pumping blood into your..." she paused, looking for the right words. "...giant penis, and the cold weather. Some painkillers should do the trick for now, and I'd recommend some heart exercises to make the muscle stronger." Amara put the diagnostic gun back into its box and returned to Jason with a large pill. "This is a painkiller we administer for some of our larger animals, so it should do the trick. In the meantime, maybe a massage would help?"

She sensually bit her bottom lip as she started to rub her hands across his shaft, and Jason took the pill to ease the pain. Almost immediately the aching subsided, replaced with warm pleasure from the massage he was receiving. Amara began to moan as she continued, rubbing her body and her augmented breasts against the monolithic member and rubbing her pussy, though these moans attracted someone's attention.

"Hey whore, that's my boyfriend!" Katie yelled having heard the moans, distracting her from her phone. She quickly disrobed, throwing off her clothes and jumped into the pool. It was a sight to behold as her bust bounced in the air, before splashing down like a cannonball dive. She swam over to the other woman and pulled her away from Jason's floating dick, before climbing onto it like a banana boat with her back to Jason. "Find your own hyper cock," she said, frowning at the biologist and poking her tongue out at her.

"Hey, wait a minute..." Jason said, trying to calm his girlfriend down but she ignored him, instead watching as Amara came back towards Jason, climbing onto his cock as Katie did to face her. "Hey, I thought I'd be allowed to fuck him!" Amara shouted, slowly rubbing her groin across the manhood beneath her. "Hah!" Katie snorted with laughter at the thought, "like you'd actually be able to take him! Even with your fat ass," Katie's words seemed to cut deep, and Amara reached out and slapped her across her tits.

"Ow! You bitch!" Katie yelled, herself reaching forward to start pulling at the biologist's hair. The two got into a catfight, shouting and slapping one another until Jason stepped in. "STOP IT NOW!" he yelled, his voice booming around the room and stopping the two girls in their tracks. "There's plenty of me to go around, you know? I could just fuck you both," he half-joked, hoping to relieve some of the tension. Katie looked over her shoulder to stare daggers into the man, before smirking. "I know, you've had a rough day. How about a treat?" she seductively said to him, and he frowned. What did this sudden change of heart mean?

Katie turned back to Amara and shifted towards her. "I have a preposition. If you can take his giant, fat cock, then you can fuck him." Jason realised what she was doing; no way would he be able to fit his penis in this small woman! She was giving her an impossible challenge. Amara looked shocked, then her face twisted into a wry smile. "Deal." She agreed to the terms, and shook Katie's hand. Wanting to see the poor girl fail with some entertainment, Katie backed up towards Jason's body and pushed her ass into his face. Not needing to be told what to do, he started eating her out straight away, and as Katie lay forward on her tits, she got ready to watch the show.

Jason was starting to get properly aroused now as the painkillers reached their peak efficiency, and he started to finally get erect. With his monster floating in the water already, not much changed aside from it getting longer and slightly thicker, reaching its full 15 feet of length. Amara dropped into the water and watched the beast grow, licking her lips. This was going to be fun.

~

Unbeknownst to both Jason and Katie, Amara actually stood a slim chance. While she loved her day job as a marine biologist; working with fish and other aquatic animals, helping with exhibits and conducting tours for school groups, the pay left something to be desired. A couple of years ago, looking for more ways to gain some spending money, she decided to start an Onlyfans account, using her extensive dildo collection as an 'aide'.

It started with fairly vanilla stuff; using a vibrator and moaning at the camera in some skimpy lingerie, but as her audience grew she wanted to do more. She moved onto bigger and bigger dildos, eventually having to go and buy more for her content. She even got her breast implants she had now for her content, though she had wanted them for a while. Making her videos just gave her the extra money and the impetus to finally do it. A few months back, she had to start custom ordering giant dildos as she wanted ones that were much bigger than the regular stock.

Her 'pièce de résistance' was a titan of a sex toy, one that was a deep black and almost as thick around as Jason's schlong. It was obviously nowhere near as long, just over a foot long, but it was close enough that Amara felt she was in with a chance of actually succeeding.

~

She began to pull off her wetsuit, revealing her toned body underneath. She was clearly very fit, as would be expected from a person that swims most of the day, and she had a tattoo of a dolphin across her back. Katie thought it was a little cliché for someone who worked in an aquarium, but it was admittedly tasteful. However Katie's attention was drawn more to Amaras ass, the two large orbs now released from their neoprene cage. Katie couldn't tell what it was about this girl, but weirdly she felt somewhat sexually drawn to her.

Amara swam towards the head of Jason's cock, and slowly began to run her hands across the glans while kissing and tonguing his cumslit. It wasn't long before the inevitable surge of precum began, spilling into the pool and mixing with the water that Amara was swimming in. She actively tried to smear as much of the slimy pre across the tip of the hulking penis, hoping to assist her difficult attempt at fitting it in.

Katie smirked, watching Amara begin to line up her massive ass with the top of her lover's meat tower. "There's no way she's gonna do it," she thought, moaning as Jason's tongue hit all the right spots. He was very experienced in cunnilingus with her, and knew how to hit all the right spots to get her motor running.

Amara however, was confident. This would officially be the biggest thing she'd ever fucked herself with, but she was ready and raring to go. She could feel the precum spurting out onto her pussy as she lined herself up, reaching back to pull her ass cheeks apart, ready for an invasion. It was tricky trying to stay afloat as she did, but to Katie's amazement, she managed it. Slowly but surely Amara edged down his tip, her cunt spreading wider as it went, and she screamed in a mix of pleasure and pain as she went further.

Jason actually had to stop eating Katie out as he grunted in pleasure and Katie barely noticed, too busy focusing on the ass that was somehow managing to swallow Jason's cock. It didn't take long for Amara to reach as far down as she physically could, only managing to take Jason's head, but everyone present was wildly impressed. For someone without Katie's elastic properties, they thought it would be impossible!

Wanting to make the most of this incredible achievement, Amara began rubbing Jason's dick through her stretched skin, feeling his precum flowing into her and slightly bulging her out further. The commotion she was causing at his tip, along with Katie's boobs pressed against him and the long time since his last orgasm meant Jason knew he couldn't last much longer. "Ung, I think... I'm gonna blow..." he groaned, trying to hold back his impending orgasm.

"Uh, Amara, unless you can fit several gallons of cum blasting into your coochie, you're gonna want to to get clear!" Katie yelled across at the girl impaled on the enormous penis floating in the water. Amara heard the warnings and reluctantly agreed; she desperately wanted to get filled with this guy's cum, but if she was being honest he'd probably make her explode. She began to pull herself off the glans, but she just wasn't fast enough.

The gurgle that sounded from Jason's swollen nuts reverberated around the tiled room, heralding his coming eruption. He leant back in the water as the warm, syrupy baby batter began flowing up through his shaft, reaching the tip and blasting into Amara's waiting womb. The biologist screamed as her cunt was power-hosed with jizz, forceful enough to push her clear of his cockhead. She flew forward, propelled by semen into the pool as it began to infuse with Jason's seed.

His cum thundered out of his balls continuously for over ten minutes, filling the pool more and more until it began to overflow onto the floor surrounding it, washing away Amara's diagnostic equipment and, unfortunately, all of Jason & Katie's clothes. When the climax stopped, the large room was ankle-deep in cum that steamed, it's warmth showing in the cool surrounding air. Jason took some time to recover as Katie dropped into the pool of water & cum, looking for the other woman. She slowly moved through the sludge, her gigantic tits floating ahead of her like two islands, until she saw Amara surface from beneath the gunk.

12