Marine Biology 101

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She gasped for air, swiping at her mouth and nose to unclog them of the thick, smelly cum that was glued into her airways, until she felt comfortable enough to swim to the edge of the pool and take a seat, breathing heavily. "What the fuck? How can anyone cum that much..." she murmured, swirling her legs in the slurry of jizz surrounding her. Katie floated over and rested her head and hands in her cleavage. One of the perks of her breasts was that they were genuinely quite buoyant.

"I've never seen anyone stretch like that," Katie said, clearly astonished. It was a little white lie; Jason had once recorded her ass stretching for his cock as she took the whole thing on his phone, a video which both shocked and aroused her, but she never thought she'd see anyone else do it. "I suppose you won the bet then," she muttered, blushing into her cleavage. She didn't know how she felt about someone else fucking her boyfriend, but something deep down was telling her it would be hot.

"I've got an idea!" Amara suddenly shouted, stirring from her jizz-drunk stupor. "Let me come with you. Please let me fuck you both, please?" Katie was stunned; she definitely didn't expect such a proposal from the small marine biologist, but she had to admit she was tempted. "Hmm, wait here," she replied, swimming over to Jason. He was still recovering from his orgasm, and Katie had to gently shake his shoulder to get his attention.

Amara watched as the two whispered to one another for a solid few minutes, both gesturing all over the place, before Katie swam back over with news. "After some discussion, we're gonna say yes." Amara squealed with joy, jumping back into the pool and swimming towards Katie to hug one of her tits. "Thank you, thank you, thank you," she kept repeating over and over, as Katie clarified.

"If you want, we would hire you as a live-in maid to help with household chores, and with sex stuff too," Amara waded around the island of boobs inf front of her to Katie's side, and pulled her into a sudden, deep kiss. "Totally!" she beamed as she broke away for breath, leaving Katie reeling.

The house was going to be a bit more full now.


12