Marion and Tracy

Story Info
Mother and Daughter Reconciled.
3.1k words
3.95
12.7k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I wasn't the best looking guy. But I did have a heart for women. I understood them and what they wanted out of life. They wanted to be "seen" not just physically but mentally and spiritually. They wanted to be valued. They wanted to be heard.

As a teen I got a job at a department store and worked alongside a saleswoman in the linen's department. I got stuck in that department when the hardware stocking position was given to my best friend. After all, why would I make him suffer in the linens department when he was a tool guy?

Me? I was a Momma's boy. I grew up with Mom, Grandma, and my sister. I helped wash dishes and do laundry. I even learned how to cook. I felt more comfortable around women.

I've skipped a lot of encounters in this story because I wanted to honor this woman I worked with and her daughter. You see, men fantasize about fucking a mother and her daughter together. They also want to fuck two sisters together.

But a real man never goes looking to make that happen. He doesn't manipulate women into doing that. They have to want to offer it to you. And they wanted to offer it to me. Even nieces and aunts were offered to me.

There was this incest pattern following me:

Mother and Daughter

Mother and Both Daughters

Two Sisters

Aunt and Niece

I never thought that was disgusting. It just was and I was flattered.

But let me get back to the story...

I was 17 and worked in the linen's department of a major store. Her name was Marion. She was roughly 45 years old and a real spitfire! She was 5'3" with a cute, little body. Small tits. Blond hair cut short in defiance of her ex husband who she unfortunately stayed living with.

I overheard Marion talking about politics.

"You just watch! If those Republicans can get out of his way that Clinton will do miracles for this country!" She said in her sassy tone.

"Um, excuse me. That man won't do a thing. He's a cheater." I said.

"What does he cheating on his wife have to do with running the country!?" She asked petulantly.

"If he can't commit to one woman then he can't commit to an entire nation. That man will bring politics to its lowest level and influence generations to come. Mark my words." I said and then walked away.

She stood there with her jaw dropped staring at me as I walked away. She felt conflicted. I was a teen boy. But I was an old soul and she was attracted to me.

Every day as I stocked her area we would have chats about various topics. Marion had never gone to college. She had been a housewife and worked at this department store for years. She wasn't considered anything special. Just another broad at a job.

But she was more than that. She was witty. She was smart. She was funny. She was helpful and loyal to her friends. And...stupid, naïve kid that I was, she was also my girlfriend!

One day I called out sick from work. She immediately called to see how I was.

"Sorry, I saw your number in the employee phone list. I hope you don't mind that I called." She said timidly.

"No, not at all. I like talking to you." I said.

"You do!?" She asked incredulously.

I was taken aback. Why wouldn't she think I liked talking to her?

I was to find out why she felt that way much later.

The months went by and Marion would call me every night. We were best friends. I would get teased by coworkers who would tell me, "That chick wants to fuck you boy!"

But I never thought she felt that way. She was an older woman and they are always motherly. They don't have sexual desires and such.

What a moron I was!

One day her 20 year old daughter comes walking in. Tracy had been a senior in my high school when I was a freshman. We didn't know each other but she had heard about me from her mom enough times to know that she already didn't like me. We had a sibling rivalry going on between us. Tracy also was very resentful to her mom. She disrespected her a lot.

Tracy was 5'5" with green eyes just like her mom's. She was thinner. A cute girl I must say. I was attracted to her, but I was also attracted to Marion. I used to jerk off to the both of them.

Tracy had no sense of humor. She was all business. She asked Marion for something. Marion introduced us. She perfunctorily said "Hi, nice to meet you." But I also felt something else from her. She was surprised by me but she hid it well.

Marion invited me over to her house for a pool party. I felt very awkward. I had been working out a lot and was in awesome shape...but...I also had a big dick. The problem with that was whenever my shorts got wet they would cling to my crotch and you'd see my cock as the first thing coming out of the pool!

I also felt fat and out of shape even though I wasn't.

I got into the pool with Marion and Tracy and Marion's ex watched us. Marion acted like a happy teen in love. I felt judged by her ex and her daughter. I felt jealousy and an attitude like, "You think you're something special don't you kid?"

I got out of the pool and immediately Tracy's eyes went to my crotch. She had a slight grin on her face. Marion immediately wrapped me in a towel which made Tracy say, "What is he your kid? You gotta wrap him up?"

I turned red. Shit, I was fucking with a family and it wasn't my fault!

It turned out that Marion's ex had some illness where he was paralyzed. But he loved putting Marion down. "Tracy, me and you are the smart ones. Your mom is the dumbass!"

Marion divorced him years earlier but stayed with him for Tracy's sake. And...truth be told. She was scared. She came from a generation where women didn't drive and didn't make a name for themselves.

I vowed to change that! I didn't like how she was treated!

Two years of encouragement and Marion got her driver's license and even her own apartment!

Throughout this time I noticed her jealousy of any girls who spoke to me increasing. I also noticed her daughter's jealousy towards me increasing as well. But there was something else too.

Although Tracy had a boyfriend she increasingly checked me out on campus. We were now at the same college. She was a senior and I was a freshman.

We ended up having the same biology class. She and her friend would stare at me whenever I walked across the field to get to class. They would giggle. I thought they were making fun of me but their looks were more sexual than anything.

Nah, I thought. Not Tracy. She used to take out our high school yearbook just to show her mom the "little geek" that you "love soooo much!"

In lab class she would get closer to me. We would all sit on the lab benches while the TA gave his lecture and Tracy decided to press against my side and run her hand up my thigh and onto my crotch! She even nuzzled against my neck and giggled.

Whoa!

What do I do!?

I steeled myself and called Marion that night. I had to be honest with myself. I was a man. I was 19 by now. 5'10". Black hair. Muscular build. Sexy voice. Big dick. And large, blue eyes. I looked kind of like Clark Kent.

And...I was also the most perverted motherfucker you could ever know! Whatever women "vibed" towards me I "vibed" back. When a mother and two daughters wanted to fuck me together guess what? I wanted to fuck them too but was too young and scared to do anything about it other than freeze like a mouse caught eating cheese in the kitchen when you turn the lights on!

But I had changed. "Respect women always." was my mantra told to me by a wise man who fucked more girls than a pornstar.

"But remember...don't respect them too much. They want to be taken. A guy that asks permission to touch, kiss, or anything else is a pussy. A woman wants a man to be in charge."

So fuck it. I was going to confess it all to Marion.

"Marion, look...I've always been honest with you. You've always been honest with me. So...at school..Tracy has been touching me and wants to fuck me." I told her.

"What!? The slut! She has a boyfriend! Why is she doing this? What did you do?" She asked. But although she was incredulous and jealous I also sensed a perverse undercurrent. She liked the idea of me being with her daughter.

"I didn't do anything but I think I know why she's coming on to me. I mean we've been friends since I was 17. I bet you she and your ex think that I've been fucking you for years!"

"What!? No! They wouldn't think that...they...well...maybe I guess." She stammered. She felt caught and slightly ashamed.

"Marion, I'm a man. You're a woman. Be straight with me...do you want to fuck me?" I asked her. I'd never spoken to her like that before but it felt powerful. It felt hot. I wanted to fuck Marion. I wanted to eat her pussy and make her cum over and over again. I wanted to nail her so hard she'd walk funny the next day. I wanted to give her the attention she deserved for being who she was.

"I'd be a fool not to fuck you if you offered!" She said.

"So don't be mad at Tracy. She wants to fuck me for the same reasons you do. And Marion..I want to fuck her too. I want to taste her and find the areas of her body that taste like yours. Oh fuck! Marion...I'm a pervert. I jerk off to me fucking the two of you and making you eat each other's pussys! There! I said it! I'm sorry if that offends you! But that's me!" I said scared as hell.

She paused. Her breath came out a bit faster. "But that's...incest...isn't it? And lesbianism? That...I can't...we cant...I mean...what would people say?" She replied.

"Oh you mean once I take a video of it and publish it to the world? Come on, Marion! it's our bodies. It's me fucking you two. It's our business and not theirs! Only we have to know! And look..I just want to be with you two. I want to enjoy you both. Either I fuck her first at your old house and then fuck you at your apartment. Or I fuck you first and then her. But I will be fucking you both! And you know my heart...I would never brag about it."

"Nicky, you're so stupid!" She said. "Oh shit! I went too far, huh?" I asked.

"No! You didn't go far enough! You're a slow learner! Don't you think that me and Tracy have been masturbating to you since we first met you? Don't you think we've had a competition to see who would fuck you first?" She said laughing.

Shit. I was a naive dumbass!

Tracy brought weed to her mom's apartment. All she knew was that I had confessed to Marion that I wanted to fuck her daughter while she watched.

Tracy loved that! "Your precious, little perfect Nicky boy with his innocent dick inside my snatch! I'm gonna make a man out of him and he's gonna be pussy whipped for me! I guess he didn't want to fuck some old pussy with cobwebs!" She teased her mom.

I sat in between them on the couch. I put a porn on so that Tracy could realize what was gonna go down that night. I was no longer the naïve kid ashamed at my perverse male side. And I had realized that women were just as perverse and wanted the one guy they could reveal that to. They'd keep my shame and I'd keep theirs.

Totally out of character for me I said aloud, "I'm going to fuck the shit out of the both of you so well that you'll always feel me inside of you years later!"

Their eyes grew wide and they started kissing me and taking my clothes off. I stopped them. I asked Tracy, "What's the name of the porn?" She read the title, "Mother and Daughter Do Incest and Get Fucked!"

"Fuck yeah! Make me fuck my mom!" Tracy said.

"You hear that Marion? You're little girl wants your pussy!"

I stripped Marion of all her clothes and passionately made out with her as I made my way down her tits, stomach, and then taking a deep inhalation to smell her wet pussy fully I stripped her underwear off and buried my face in between her legs. She had never had anyone want her pussy that badly. And I did! Fuck I wanted that pussy!"

"Mmm...your mom's pussy taste so good! Watch her face fuck me and cum!"

I made Marion let loose and be allowed to be a fully sexual woman without shame. There's no shame in that beautiful 47 year old pussy. It had fat lips. It was hairy but with light pubic hair. I didn't care if it was hairy or not. I wanted her smell all over me. And when she came and it dripped down my face and lips I grabbed Tracy by her hair and said, "Taste your mom's pussy! Taste how hot she is! Your mom is a fucking hot piece of ass! She's perfect!"

We deeply kissed. Our tongues couldn't get any deeper into our mouths. With my finger in Tracy's pussy I felt, smelled, and saw how the tasting of her mother made her wetter! So I grabbed her by the hair and pushed her onto her knees.

"Honor your mother and father the Bible says. So honor your mom by pleasing the pussy you came out of!"

I taught Tracy how to eat and enjoy Marion. I made her spread her tight hole open and tongue fuck her.

Because there was so much jealousy and resentment between them I told Marion to release all of that in one massive orgasm all over her daughter's face!

"Oh Tracy! I'm gonna cum!"

"Cum for me mommy! Cum for me! I want it!!" Tracy yelled.

They were possessed and I loved it! My cock went from 8.5 inches to beyond 9. It was engorged and I didn't care if it popped.

I made out with them both so they could share each other's tastes. I pushed Marion onto her knees and made Tracy release all that anger towards her mom in an orgasm that left Marion with thick, white pussy juice. They both tatsed so alike.

I wasn't done. I made them 69 and thrust their hips as if fucking hard cock.

They kept making sure I was watching them because as long as I approved then this incestual perversion was worth it.

I jerked off while I watched and after they came I pulled them by their hair and planted their mouths on my cock. They didn't need the coercion. They were hungry for it. But they wanted to feel like nasty, dirty whores for my pleasure.

They licked the sides. They tried to deep throat me. They gagged and kept trying.

"Tracy, your mom hasn't' had a dick inside her since your dad last fucked her 20 years ago!" I said.

"Yeah, and it wasn't like yours! His was small. Yours is a hard, long, thick 19 year old cock! I want it!" She said.

She actually started begging me for it.

I pulled her by the hair and threw her on her bed. I told Tracy to watch me put my cock in her mother's tight pussy!

Marion was so tight that my head wouldn't fit. Tracy spit on my cock and with her hand forcing it in I felt a pop and then a tightness while Marion let out a guttural sound as if being punched in the stomach. It hurt her but the pleasure and pain went hand in hand. Her pussy trusted me and let me deep inside of her. I slammed her hard and hit her cervix. But she wanted more.

"Yes Nick! Fuck my mom! Fuck my mom!!" Tracy yelled.

I made out with Marion as I thrusted into her. I told Tracy to remember this moment. To burn it in her mind the night when her mom got nailed right by her!

Marion came and I immediately pulled out and using her juice as lube I got on top of her daughter and fucked her even harder. Mother and daughter both using my cock for their pleasure. I was making soul ties between them. They were both mine!

For hours I fucked them in every position. No condom. Just my cock and their pussys. I came deeply inside each of them. I made them lick me out of them. They shared my cum and while they kissed on Marion's bed they looked up at my cock. I stood over them and it was total worship on their part. I was their God. I was the giver of good things and fuck it all...they were so fucking worth it! I loved those two girls!

I jerked off harder and harder and made them lay flat by each other. Then standing over them on the bed I let loose a massive load of cum that covered their bodies. I was making a point...I was marking what was mine.

I'd never been so crazed before. All those years of being a closet freak came out. Did I make mother and daughter a pair of freaks or did they feel that way already? Or were they made to respond to me like that?

I'd find out more as time went on. But for now I could be an egotistical bastard and lay between them panting and say, "Whose the guy so fucking hot that he just nailed a mother and her daughter?"

"You Nick! You! You're so fucking hot! You're perfect!"

There's a time for war. A time for peace. A time to feed your own ego!

I cleaned them up afterwards. I kissed them both and told them I loved them. And, "Thank you! You two made me feel so special!"

They looked surprised. They said, "Nick, thank you! You're amazing! We love you too! Thank you!"