Wrong Prescription for Mom

Story Info
Plane ride mishap. Horny mother. Son's cock.
3.3k words
4.16
254.9k
345
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HeyAll
HeyAll
22,162 Followers

Co-written by the amazingly talented Vix_Giovanni. Please follow her work.

***

Dr. Evelyn Colby was on a midnight flight to Germany to speak at a global conference on disease control. Sitting beside her in first-class was Tom, her son and a current med student.

Also with her -- unfortunately -- was a lifelong anxiety of flying on an airplane. It was a phobia she never got over. A product of a near-death experience in her childhood. Therapy helped, but it wasn't enough.

While her son was wearing headphones and watching a movie, she took a prescription pill to help her sleep. She closed her eyes, expecting to wake up in Europe.

Instead of falling asleep, which the prescription usually made happen, she felt something in the pit of her stomach. Her heart was beating faster, too. The first thing that came to mind was the fish entree.

She tapped her son on the shoulder. "Is your stomach bothering you?"

"No, why?" Tom replied, taking the headphones off.

"I think the fish we ate might have..."

She froze mid-sentence. Whatever this was, it was the opposite of food poisoning. It was something she'd never experienced in her life. A feeling she never knew existed.

As much as she tried to fight it, her mouth quivered. Her hands and feet tightened. She hunched slightly from the tension in her core. It wasn't panic or air sickness or food poisoning. What Evelyn undeniably felt was pure, uncut, unadulterated horniness.

"Mom? Are you okay? You look sick. Do you need a vomit bag?"

She was about to answer, but didn't. It only took a few seconds for Evelyn to connect the dots and realize that her trip had been sabotaged. And that it was an inside job. Matt Prichard was her nemesis in the pharmaceutical company. Not only was she being sexually harassed by him, but they were also in competition for a major promotion.

They had clashed in the research department just hours earlier. Not only had she refused his thinly veiled demand for oral sex, but she also rebuffed an informal agreement deciding who'd get the promotion.

Evelyn opened her purse and checked her prescription bottle. The pills appeared to be the same color and size as usual, but upon closer inspection, they were anything but normal.

She fumed. She could get that asshole fired for this, or even sent to jail, but she knew it was nearly impossible to prove anything. But there was a more imminent issue at hand. Her budding arousal was turning into an erupting volcano.

"Look closely at this," she said to her son, showing the pills.

Tom gave a careful examination. "Is that the symbol I think it is?"

"A sexual enhancement drug."

"Oh, well, that's okay," he said, shrugging it off. "It's nothing to be embarrassed about if you brought that by accident."

"No, it's not mine. When I stopped by the lab earlier, someone switched my prescription pills. I'm 99% sure I know who did it."

"Why would anyone swap a prescription like that? It's illegal and dangerous."

She sighed, "It's a long story and I'll explain later. Excuse me, I'll be right back."

Blushing, she went to the restroom. When her son understood the implication, he blushed too. Evelyn was going to masturbate.

Most people on the flight were either asleep or watching a movie. In the restroom, she dropped her pants and took off her panties. Her clitoris was aching and she could smell the aroma emanating from her wet pussy.

Evelyn looked at her reflection. Her cheekbones were flushed and her skin glowed with a seductive, rosy warmth. Her eyes were glassy and dilated. Her breasts were straining against her bra, daring to pop the hook. She looked like pure sex: hungry, lustful, wanting.

Desperate for a quick resolution, she raked her fingers through her trimmed pubic hairs, sending sparks through her body, making her back arch as a burning desire stirred her core. She undid her blouse and pulled her breasts from the confines of her bra cups, loving the image of her swollen pink nipples.

A highly-respected medical researcher, she now looked like a porn star. Staring at her gorgeous breasts made her desperate. Her breasts swayed and bounced from the turbulence of the flight.

When her fingers rubbed her pussy, she pushed her pelvis into her hand. Her juices flowed in a steady trickle from her pussy down to the insides of her slim thighs.

"Fuuuuuuck!" she exclaimed as her body trembled and her tiny hole leaked uncontrollably.

Her orgasm was interrupted by a knock on the door. Someone dared to do such a thing. She was furious until the voice spoke.

"I can hear what you're doing in there. Please come out. Your actions are against airline policy."

Afraid of being arrested over lewd activities, Evelyn got dressed with record speed and quickly rinsed her hands, drying them with a paper towel.

Opening the door, she saw an attractive flight attendant named Shoshana, who had a stern, yet disgusted look on her face.

"Ma'am, I could hear you," Shoshana said privately. "Those actions are against airline policy and could get you blacklisted from all future flights."

"It's not that simple. Well... I was... please, have a look at this."

Evelyn reached in her pocket and showed the bottle of pills to the flight attendant. She was hoping that, woman-to-woman, the flight attendant would sympathize. Especially since Evelyn was a sophisticated-looking person, and not a pervert by any means.

"What's this?"

"I have a fear of flying," Evelyn said discreetly. "Somebody switched my medication for sexual enhancements, the most intense drug of its kind. It's a long story and I apologize. Please understand."

She saw the temporary confusion on the flight attendant's face, wondering if this story was real.

"I know how powerful this drug is. My husband uses it. I use it sometimes, too."

"Then you must understand," Evelyn said, hoping to find common ground. "This is a legitimate medical dilemma. Do you mind if I finish? I only need 5 minutes."

Shoshana thought carefully, performing due diligence. "Who are you seated with? I have to make sure that you're not playing sex games on this flight."

"I'm with my son. He's a med student. He knows about my predicament."

For whatever reason, Shoshana's stern expression gradually morphed into one that was almost pleasant.

Shoshana licked her lips. "Your son? Well, if he's a med student then maybe he can be of assistance to you."

"Well, I don't think..."

"You have two options. First, your son can assist you in our private rest area. Second, you can remain seated. Masturbation is forbidden. Your choice."

Evelyn read between the lines and saw the taboo undercurrent the flight attendant had insinuated.

"Nevermind, forget it," Evelyn said, returning to her seat.

She'd already gotten shit that evening from a horny co-worker and suffered from that co-worker drugging her; now, she was being harassed by a perverted flight attendant, too? Out of the question.

In her seat, Evelyn could hardly sit still. The moment her butt touched the cushion, she felt a wave of intense heat. Her pussy was on fire and she wished she'd cum when she had the chance.

"Are you okay, mom?" Tom asked, concerned, as he pulled down his headphones. "You still look like a wreck. Were you able to... you know, fix things?"

Evelyn shut her eyes and laid back. "I'm fine. Forget it."

As much as she tried to fall asleep, praying this would be over when she woke up, the opposite was happening. Laying in solace with the vibrations and turbulence of the airplane made her pussy simmer, as if meditating on horniness. It was only a matter of time before she burst.

She pulled Tom by the arm. "Come with me. Right now."

Her son was caught off-guard and removed the headphones to follow her. They went down the aisle. At that hour, most people were asleep.

There were a few flight attendants in their private rest area. From their amused expressions, it was obvious Shoshana had gossiped to them about the mom/son predicament.

"You win," Evelyn said, with her legs nearly crossed like she had to go pee. "I have a medical emergency. How do I resolve this within the rules?"

One flight attendant stood and pulled a long curtain which gave them privacy from the other passengers.

Shoshana was direct. "The main thing is making sure that you two aren't fucking in the bathroom. It's against the rules and unsanitary. If you have medical needs, then handle it here under our supervision and cleanliness."

"Let me be clear," a shocked Evelyn said. "This is my son. Got that? my son. You can check our passports."

"I've already checked the passenger log. Again, rules are rules. The restroom is only for necessities. No sex. No masturbation."

Before she could reply, the plane hit turbulence and her body shook and trembled. She was so close to an orgasm that she shivered.

'She's almost convulsing, grab her,' a flight attendant said in sheer panic.

The flight attendants acted fast. A stunned Evelyn remained still as they undid her pants, dropping everything to her ankles. Through the haze, she barely registered the conversation they had with her son. Together they inspected her bare pussy, the wetness and swollen clit, assessing any medical dangers.

"I'm starting to think about my residency," Tom said to an attendant, while looking at mom's body. "I've never actually seen or studied this drug or its effect. Fascinating."

Shoshana added, "My husband and I use this same drug. The only way to stop its effect is by giving the body what it wants. There's a reason it's expensive."

Another attendant chimed in. "Sex or masturbation in the bathroom is forbidden, but there's nothing against fucking in our rest area. Tom, since you're a medical student, and this is your mother, it only makes sense that you have to handle this."

Evelyn leaned against the wall; beads of sweat on her forehead and she was dizzy from arousal. Surely her son would refuse such a twisted suggestion. Her son was a good boy. In her state, she figured it was only a matter of time before an attendant would offer her a chance to lay down on their foldable bed.

Instead, she felt Tom's hands rubbing her hips. As a medical student, her son was familiar with the female anatomy. Her labia was spread and her son peeked inside to see the pill's effects. Evelyn felt so ashamed that she kept her head down while her son and these strangers examined her body.

But this was more than a mere diagnosis. Her pussy was opened by the hands of the committee and the aromas were released. She felt even more humiliated as she smelled herself. This examination went beyond clinical as she heard Tom inhaling deeply. Her butt cheeks were being rubbed and the fingers went down to the pink folds of her labia.

Lips nuzzled against her pubic hairs and touched the soft flesh of her pussy. A tongue extended and touched her throbbing clitoris.

"Tom, what are you doing?" she asked, knowing it was her son, because a mother always knows when a son is touching.

"He's making sure you don't have to suffer during the rest of this flight. Or would you rather be reported for engaging in lewd activities in the bathroom?"

Whoever said that delivered a harsh tone. Evelyn felt trapped, but being trapped felt so good. She was a prisoner to the tension in her pussy. And her son was the only hope.

The hands and mouth left, which made Evelyn sad, but then she went wide-eyed at the sound of Tom undoing his pants. She was about to have sex and she knew it. How very naughty. Just what she needed, though she knew she'd regret this once she fully recovered.

"This is the only choice, mom," Tom said, grabbing her hips, pressing the head of a cock against her pussy. "Lips and fingers will take too long, by my estimation. So we'll have to use deep penetration."

Evelyn sucked in a breath. "I have to rely on your medical training at the moment. Do what you feel is necessary."

The erection felt so hard that she wondered if it was painful for him. Did her son always get this erect? Or was this because of her? She tried convincing herself that Tom inhaled her aroma that may have been tainted with the drug. But that was unlikely. She faced the reality that the sight of her pussy and asshole made her son... aroused.

She was in intense heat as her son thrust all the way inside. Her sweet pussy leaked all over her son's dick. She even felt her fluids sliding down her legs. Everything between her legs was now wet; her thighs, asshole, even the carpet beneath her shoes. She suppressed a high-pitched cry as her son thrust again. How she prayed that no one in the first-class area heard it.

"Keep it down or we'll be fired." The voice was annoyed, but insistent that this continued so they could watch the exclusive show.

Turbulence struck at the same time her son was plunging with in-and-out motions. The cock went all the way inside until Tom's crotch pressed against her butt cheeks. She wanted to scream but held it.

"Keep going," she hissed. "Keep doing that with your cock... err... your penis."

She wondered if her son was motivated by the Hippocratic oath or even a familial need to comfort her. From the power and aggressiveness of Tom's thrusts, she knew her son was driven by primal lust, a singularly focused need to be inside of her. Filling her as if she were a woman in extreme heat (which she was).

It was surreal. Even while leaning against the wall with her head down, she could still hear the flight attendants whispering amongst themselves. It was the most powerless moment of her life. She knew they'd always remember this.

But because of the pill, her horniness superseded everything. The thought of her son's hard dick inside her should have been repulsive. Instead, the feeling was euphoric. Flight attendants watching her half-naked and having sex should have resulted in a major lawsuit. Instead, she found it thrilling that these classy flight attendants were watching a son healing a mother with sex.

No. Not sex. Fucking.

"Do whatever you want to me," Evelyn begged, her voice barely audible above the plane's roaring engines. "Anything you want. I trust you, Thomas."

She didn't get an answer with words. Instead her hips were squeezed tighter. Wanton pleading moans escaped her lips

Her son's hands moved over her torso, marveling at the silken softness of her skin and especially the weight of her breasts, cupping each tit. She gasped when her son dug beneath her bra and played with her hard pink nipples. She nearly erupted right then and there.

"Are your nipples always this sensitive?" Tom asked with deep breaths in between thrusts. "I mean... I'm trying to find out what this drug is doing to your body."

"I... uhh... oh.... just keep fucking me... please..."

She was on the verge of an orgasm and refused to admit that her nipples were in a perpetual state of sensitivity, ever since her sexuality blossomed in her college years. Even without providing clarity, her son kept on pinching and twisting her pink nipples.

Evelyn nearly screamed and a flight attendant stuffed a small towel in her mouth so she could bite down. Her pussy gushed in a warm flood down her and Tom's legs, and she gave a half-groan, half-laugh as she froze against the wall and her entire body went stiff.

She tried to center herself and refocus her mind. She prayed that no one in the first-class area could hear. But more important than her reputation was that Tom was pumping in and out of her pussy. It was what her body required. The deep aching and pain were being soothed with each hard thrust.

"Tell me how it feels, mom," he demanded on an energetic pant as mom rose to meet his thrusts.

"It's so good," she whimpered softly after taking the cloth out of her mouth, her shame and desire conflicting.

"Tell me more," he groaned, reaching down to squeeze her butt. "I need an update on how this is progressing."

When she turned her head, Evelyn saw that the flight attendants who were watching and gossiping suddenly became subdued. And despite her humiliation and the deep, aching hunger within her, Evelyn could sense their palpable longing of watching a real life mom/son show.

"I'm about to cum on my handsome son's hard, throbbing cock that's fucking me. How do you think it feels?"

It was a mystery where her foul language and dirty thoughts came from. She hoped it was the drug messing with her mind. She bit down on the cloth again to keep from screaming.

She rubbed her clitoris as her son's thrusts became more erratic; more than anything, she wanted to cum together with her son. She knew they were both close. What she couldn't have anticipated was the intensity of her orgasm.

A tremendous jolt, unlike anything she'd ever felt before, ran from the top of her head and down her spine. It seemed that every muscle in her body seized and released in the waves of her pleasure, everything from her abs and buttocks and calves and even her toes, all clenching and lifting and jerking as she rubbed her demanding clit.

The thrill of her orgasm had her biting the cloth in ecstasy as she came in gushing bursts, squirting all over the floor. The pulses of her hot ejaculate and speed of her fingers were so strong that she sprayed everywhere, even splattering on one of the beds.

She removed the towel-gag. Her fingertips caressed the wetness of her labia, and before even thinking of what she was doing, she raised her fingers to her mouth to taste them.

The intimate flavor on her tongue -- her cum mixed with her son's cum -- was like a catalyst to the drug's powerful effect and sent her over the edge. Like a starved woman, she cupped her fingertips over her pussy to gather more of its nectar and ravenously licked it clean. She moaned delightedly at its amazing taste.

Shoshana's jaw dropped. "That was... I believe our cabin crew has made a serious error in our handling of this situation. We can provide you with free round-trip tickets for future travel.... ummm... for your son also, of course."

Each of the flight attendants had a look of awe from the mom/son fucking they just witnessed. And clearly they wanted to see it again and again.

"First-class tickets and this stays between us," Evelyn said, regaining control over the situation. "Now if you'll excuse us, I need some sleep. I have a major conference tomorrow."

The women sprang to action, using wet towels to clean the mess on their bodies, helping Evelyn look and feel refreshed. One of them even sucked the excess fluids from Evelyn's pussy.

When the curtain was opened, most of the passengers were asleep in the dark cabin. Some were still watching a movie or listening to music. Evelyn and Tom went back to their seats feeling a wave of relief after their massive orgasms.

"Are you okay?" Tom asked.

She patted his thigh. "I'm still sore from the pill, and from how rough that was. I need proper ventilation from the cleaning. Goodnight."

Her pussy and panties were still damp from their cum and the cleaning, so she undid her pants and pulled them down. Her pussy was exposed in the darkness. She reclined her seat and closed her eyes, hoping that when she woke up, her pussy would feel like new.

The End

Support your local restaurants and shopping malls.

Your votes, comments & favorites are appreciated.