All Comments on 'Marion Turns Me Round Ch. 06'

by jomar

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
marion turns me around

I was so excited reading your story,I almost cum in my panties.I hope you write more of these stories.

naughtym51naughtym51almost 13 years ago
Fantastic

It was a fantastic story, loved every minute of it. Wish I could be one of Marion's gurlfriends!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Oh so Lovely!

OMG! What a lovely story. I hope it was true. I would love to give myself that and surrender to a hansome man. UMMM

Hugs and kisses

Bobbie

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Phew,,,,

All I can say has been said by the other commenters, hope you write again soon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
It's the one cliche I hate.

Having lived, went to school and worked in San Francisco, CA USA (as well as dated a few t-girls--who incidentally give the best oral sex. Period. Sorry ladies.) I can tell you, without a doubt, that it takes a VERY special man to pass as a woman, let alone a sex goddess (oddly enough the sexiest, most passable t-girls I've ever met & dated were either Asian or Latina).

Let's take Steve (Stevie) who by all description is more feminine in stature, which makes his transformation more believable. On the opposite spectrum we have our large-dicked stud, our "man." I've -sadly- seen "men" try and look like a woman: total disaster. It's painfully obvious it's a man in women's kit--male physique & anatomy doesn't lie.

Lesson: You have to be built like a woman to pass for a woman, everything else is just a very painfully obvious man in a dress, not a sex goddess.

And that's the bigist complaint I have with this genre: not every man can be a gorgeous woman (let alone passable) with a quick shave and the right clothes and makeup. Nor is every man's man just chomping at the bit to toss his sexual identity out the window to dress & act & fuck (and be fucked like a woman), regardless of what woman's putting the screws to him. I will qualify that statement by saying that letting your girl peg you or being fucked by a t-girl is an ENTIRELY different mindset from dressing up as a chick to get some straight guy to fuck you, not even close.

But I imagine that all part of the fantasy with this genre. I guess I just have too much experience to suspend my disbelief.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
confusing chapter needs rewrite

You made this chapter a little confusing when you jump around describing the night that they went to the club. You broke the details up when you talked about things that happened before that night. You should have kept things in order as they happened. Also the last part where Steve/Stevie left town for a better position with his company is rather confusing. You did not mention his name nor the details of the job and moving where. We had to assume it was Steve you were talking about since he was not with them when Marion and the main character talked about it. And you never write what the main character's name is nor his female name is. You should have that in your story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Beautifully Written

Truely a lovely story that shows a lot of attention to detail, I liked that the story was always from the perspective of the main character and had no name given, also liked the ending where Stevie left for another company job. It wasn't immediately obvious who Marion was talking about, but you knew by the time you reached a couple lines from the end of the story. Always good to make the reader use their brains a little bit (especially when thats not the organ its written to please, exactly)! Please keep up the writing, you definitely know how to make a story interesting... Cheers!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
More!

Another fab story. PLEASE write more - I am beginning to suffer withdrawal symptoms.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

I love this story and wish it was me

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Simply awful - start to finish. Even for fiction it was totally unbelievable.

pamelacdnzpamelacdnz9 months ago

I've read the whole "Marion" series now and as I have said before, I wish I could have met a "Marion" back in the day when I was a young crossdresser just starting out.........

My first comment is that at the end of this story, it is not made clear what is happening. One presumes and it is sort of confirmed in tha later story, that Steve/Stevie has moved away for a job and left Marion behind. It does leave the way clear for "Marion turns me out" series but unless one has already read that story, it is certainly not clear.

Second comment is the unnecessary decent into an orgy with unknown hook-ups. No mention at all of safe-sex conditions. I know it is a fantasy but these days, things like that are just not safe.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userjomar@jomar
Many moons ago a story took shape and begged to be born. However, the characters took control and the story made a completely unexpected and surprising crossdressing turn...and I went with it. Readers enjoyed it so I did some lather, rinse repeat on the theme and they seemed t...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES