Marion's Story Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cindy who never really got into this stuff agreed. "Mim's she is toxic and you need to let her go for your own good."

We sank our beers and enjoyed our night, the manager came in and asked us to do two extra nights to celebrate. All in all, apart from Molly ripping my still pumping heart out it was a good night. As we were packing up Jas snuck over and asked if I needed company. I knew she had been seeing a new girlfriend so that wouldn't be fair so declined as much as I wanted nothing more.

I was climbing into my car when Mel came and stuck her head in the window. "Mimi it ain't none of my business but I would love to come and keep you company tonight."

I was about to say no when she stuck her head through the window and kissed me, a searing tongue tangling groin tightening kiss that made my head swim. My eyes were closed and I descended into heaven transported by her intensity. Her arms circled my neck and the embrace tightened as the kiss went on and on. It was too late to say no and as she walked away from the car, I watched her cute ass sway wickedly in that super short nurse's uniform and I had to do some quick adjustments to my overflowing panties as a growing erection made me uncomfortable.

As I pulled up outside my apartment Mel pulled up alongside me and I waited as I got out. "Mel you don't have to do this, I don't want your sympathy."

She walked strongly up to me and pushed me back against the car crushing her hot body against me, her heaving boobs crushing against my chest, her mouth closed over me in a powerful kiss her tongue ravaged my mouth and her pussy grabbed at my cock. As we separated, she reached for my hand and we walked hand in hand up the stairs. "Mi I want to do this for us, not just because of what that bitch has done to you. I have wanted this ever since that day. I want you."

When we walked in she got us drinks from the fridge and we drank casually as she kissed me her fingers trailing in my hair her bouncy boobs massaging my nipples through the fabric of our dresses my short little school girls uniform had pushed up high and my stretched panties were exposed to her crushing thighs, her white nylon stockings rubbing sexily across my satin enclosed cock.

By the time our drinks were finished she dragged me willingly to the bedroom where she pushed me back onto the bed and she fell on top of me her tongue sliding back into my mouth our lipstick smearing as our kiss built in intensity. I reached up my hands closing around her sumptuous bust caressing and massaging her heaving panting boobs. Her nipples were like ball bearings hard and pointy sticking out hard against her lacy bra. "Oh. fuck Mi you sexy thing, god that's nice."

I tried to unbutton her dress but it was impossible while she was lying on top of me crushing me to the bed. I pushed hard and rolled her on her back and started to undo the dress, there were only a few buttons holding it together and her heaving tits only made it harder. Once the dress was open and her boobs exposed, I pushed down her tiny bra and exposed her nipples to the night air. Well until my mouth covered them in kisses and bites, my teeth pulling on her nipples. Her contented purrs proof that I was doing the right things to turn her on. She opened her legs and my knee pushed between her legs, I could feel her damp pussy clamping over my fishnet stockings as she writhed grinding hard leaving love bites with her pussy.

I couldn't talk because my mouth was again full of her tongue as it swirled and slithered its way around invading every square inch testing my fillings and cavities as she ground herself against me.

Molly loved this play and I knew what was expected I pushed my knee hard up against her letting her grind and ride my thigh her legs grasping tightly as she fucked my thigh. "Fuck babes.... Oh fuck." She moaned as her movements increased in speed and strength, she bucked and writhed, jerked and shuddered as she rode and I pushed harder and harder, her panties had long since disappeared between her open pussy lips and her clit was twisted and trapped by the tangled fabric. Her orgasm was like an earthquake, it didn't come slowly and build it crashed over both of us like a huge wave crashing on a deserted beach. "OH FUCK." She screamed loudly.

I thought she had blacked out her eyes were clamped shut and her body went soft and supple, her breathing slowed as a deep mewing purr escaped her lips.

I rolled over beside her my throbbing cock jumping in my panties. Slowly she came to life her head resting on my shoulder our bodies still tangled together.

Her lips slid over my neck and exposed shoulder, her teeth catching on my ear as she nibbled and chewed lipstick stains were everywhere as her salivating mouth left trails of saliva as she went. As she got to my mouth her tongue slipped easily between my panting dancing and sliding around until she bit me playfully.

Her hand had a life of its own and she let it wander round my body most women would take a direct route but she took her time exploring all that was on offer and she detoured to slowly unbutton the gym tunic exposing my upper body, her fingers trailing around my tummy button then back up to pinch and teak my nipples I yelped in mock pain as she twisted my nipple hard causing my body to lift up off the bed.

She giggled sexily as her hand continued its journey south. My breathing was ragged and I tried not to get too carried away, but as her finger slip under the top of my panties, I could hold back no longer. "Oh fuck, Jesus Mel."

She giggled. "You like that do you?" As her hand curled around my throbbing manhood. "You know I have only ever had a couple of these in my hand, do you like that?" She gave me a squeeze as her hand slid along the length.

"I love it, your hand feels good."

As she stroked me, I leaked a pool of precum and she smudged it all around my cock. "Is that cum?" She asked.

I laughed. "No that's precum, its lubricant."

"Well it certainly is slippery." She pushed my panties down as she worked up and down the shaft. "We can't fuck Mi I am not on the pill."

"I don't care just don't stop, just do that its good."

Faster and faster she stroked until I shot off a huge stream of cum squirting all the way up my chest.

She jumped at the explosiveness. "Jesus I wasn't expecting that."

I laughed. "It's only cum."

She stopped and climbed out of bed to wash her hands and I took the opportunity to take off my dress, bra and panties off and when she was finished, I went in and washed up.

When I got back to bed, she was under the blankets. I snuggled in beside her and we made out lightly but as we did it became more passionate and her desires escalated as my finger found its way into her open moist pussy. Her lips opened like a delicate flower accepting my finger like a bloom accepts a pollinating bee. I moved my finger slowly luxuriating in the slippery moist slit.

Her body writhed slowly as I eased it in and out, around and around back and forth searching for the little spot to make her groan and as I maneuvered I felt her body tense up. There it was that little spot on the walls of her pussy that gave her joy. I massaged it as her panting mouth sucked greedily at my tongue. "Oh Jesus Mi, oh god that's it babe, that's fucking it... Ooooh right there, yes do it, do it!"

I eased another finger in and as I slipped them in and out of her palpating gasping hole, I let my thumb ride up to the top of her crevice unsovereign her hooded clit. The moment I worked it I felt it her body got tense and rigid her breathing vanished and she trembled and shuddered wildly. "Nooooooooooo fuuuuuck Jesus Mi, oooh fuck yes do it fuck m, fuck me hard, do it, oh yes....."

I did as she asked and her squelching juicy hole opened up her engorged pussy inviting more and more of my hand into her spasming hole. "Yes, yes, yes.... Oh fuck I am cumming."

It was a hell of an orgasm and it took her ages before she had her breathing under control. I lay there her head cradled on my shoulder she was asleep almost immediately but I lay there thinking. 'What the fuck have you done you fucking dick.'

I did eventually drop off to sleep so it was late when I woke up and I woke to find Mel riding my hip with her pussy, fucking herself on my hip bone, her wet clammy pussy sucking at my flesh as she rode me, but her hand was wrapped around my very hard cock as she stroked it and I realized I was close to cumming as she sighed and purred her orgasm wracking her body with a violent tremor. Unfortunately for me she let go of my cock and slowly climbed out of bed and into the shower.

I was left with an erection that wasn't going down so the minute she finished in the shower I climbed in and beat off quickly taking only seconds to spray the steamy shower wall with a covering of spunk.

Mel wasn't like Molly she didn't want to lie around in bed and snuggle and make out. She already had the coffee poured and we sat down together. "Mi babes I don't know what your expectations are."

I interrupted her quickly. "Mel, I have no expectations, I enjoyed last night it was incredible and you were so generous and loving but I have no road map to offer."

She smiled. "Thanks I don't know what this is, I do know that I have deep feelings for you but last night was weird, I didn't know what to do. Don't get me wrong you were amazing, I haven't had such a huge orgasm for a very long time but I was lost. I have never been with a man, when I'm with girls I am the aggressor and I like it that way, with you I feel weak... I am sorry but I can't do that."

I leaned over and kissed her. "Its fine Mel I sensed it, but please don't let this get between us, I love you as a friend."

She giggled. "I love you as well. I still can't believe how good it was... last night was amazing, I mean the show and that encore, Christ we will need something big for the next round."

I agreed. "Yeah it's going to be hard to beat that, it was incredible, I just hope somebody videoed it."

"Yeah well it won't be fucking Molly the bitch had her tongue down that other sluts throat all night. Fuck what do you see in the bitch?"

"I am wondering that myself at the moment, I can't take much more of this."

"Don't let her walk all over you, she is just a toxic bitch."

Soon after that Mel disappeared leaving me waiting for Molly's return. I waited and waited but she never showed. My anger worked its way out in the form of a new song and I cranked the amp up loud as I played and played. My fingers weren't exactly bleeding but they sure as hell were sore.

Sunday came and went and still no sign of Moll's, I wanted to call her but didn't want to give her the satisfaction. Monday morning, I went off to school and spent the day working as part of the tech team in the studio helping the school orchestra record some material and earning some extra credits.

Monday night at home and still no sign of Moll's. It was when I arrived home from rehearsal Wednesday night, I noticed the lights were on. When I walked in, I was expecting her to rush up and kiss me the way she usually did spraying her apologies around like water but tonight it was different. She was sitting alone in the lounge propped up on the cushions waiting and as I walked in, she muttered guiltily. "Hi Duke."

I sat down beside her. "Hi to you, so are you going to tell me what the fuck is going on?" I had planned out my speech and had promised myself to stay calm but her appearance just triggered all my anger and it came flooding out.

She reached for my hand which I withdrew like she had electrocuted me. Tears welled up in her eyes. "Duke I am sorry. I do love you but......" She had to wipe away some errant tears. "Babes I told you not to love me, I can't do the monogamy thing, I told you that. April asked me to go and live with her. She has arranged a job for me and everything. I am sorry."

I bit my lip as I tried to keep a lid on my anger. "Then I guess you better fuck off, I would like to say it's been a pleasure but right now I fucking hate you like I have never hated anybody in my life."

She tried to hug me. "Please Duke, not like this, I love you and I don't want to end like this."

"What were you expecting Moll's, did you think I'd be all happy about it, that you're running off with my sister."

"Babes I know you must be hurting, and I am sorry but I have to do this, I love her as well."

"I don't care Moll's, just get out, and don't expect me to be happy about it, you hurt me and now you have taken my sister away as well."

We sat like that for a while before I growled. "Well don't just sit there fuck off... Get out!"

"Babe April wants to come in and talk before we leave."

"Don't bother, apart from you she is the last person I want to see, if she walks in here it's going to get nasty."

"Babes she's your sister, don't spoil that because of this, she didn't intend to hurt you, she loves you and she is so proud of you."

"Get out Molly, get out before I say or do something we will all regret." I got up so she wouldn't see me cry and as I walked into the bedroom, I noticed she had already packed, all her clothes were gone, all her personal bits and pieces were gone. When I walked back into the lounge she was gone as well and I was overcome with an overwhelming silence.

The next morning Jas and Mel turned up early with coffee, no words were spoken for an age until Jas barked out commandingly. "Mim's you're better off without her, it probably doesn't feel like it at the moment but, she has behaved like a bitch. She did it to Mel, she did it with her previous lovers she is just a bitch. You need to move on."

Mel added. "Yeah, you're too good for her, let her go."

I nodded." Well one good thing came of it, I have a couple of new songs if you want to hear them?"

They both nodded and I picked up my guitar and played them. The both sat there in awed silence as I ran through them. When I was finished, I was expecting them to say how much they liked them but Jas giggled. "Fuck you were definitely channeling Leonard Cohen with that. My god they are sad songs."

Mel nodded. "Mi they are good but wow they are so blue, I don't think we could pull that off."

I shrugged disappointed. "Guess I will save them for my solo album."

They both looked shocked but said nothing.

So, life sort of plodded along, it can be like that when you have no significant other. School was great and the band was killing it, the state finals for the battle of the bands were racing towards us and the only sticky bit was the application. They wanted more personal information about the band. We decided that we couldn't change the story, I was still going to have to remain Mimi.

I was nervous about lying at this level, I mean what if we won? What happens then? The girls convinced me to keep my mouth shut I didn't have to lie, just not say too much.

Mom was getting nervous about what I was up to. All the accommodation changes made her worry and we seemed to be on the phone a lot. She brought me up to speed on the family. Sue was going great guns and had taken up a post at a leading ad agency as a leading executive, Beverly and her family were doing Ok, Mark had been promoted and he was working hard as they saved for a new house, she was mostly worried about April and it was hard for me to hear her talk about her, but I laughed when she told me she had a new boyfriend. I so wanted to drop her in it, but that wouldn't be fair on Mom.

Because I got such a negative response from Mel and Jas about my new songs, I started working on them at school and I was really pleased with the way they were progressing. I decided that I would record them myself and like my first attempts play all of the instruments. The songs dictated that keyboards were the main focus and it made me practice a lot. I had forgotten how much I loved playing the piano. So that was my first job and it took two weeks to lay down just the keyboard parts. The guitar was easy but I did have to stretch as I wanted a more classical sound, so it meant borrowing a nylon string classical guitar. Then of course the drums, that was hard.

The bass again was hard painstaking work and during the recording I realized I didn't want just bass I wanted Cello so I had to teach myself cello. Nothing fancy just enough to keep the track grounded. With such a mournful sound I wanted the cello to provide that dark ethereal haunting sound that only the cello provides, but seeing as how I was barely competent I kept it simple with the bass singing softly underneath to provide shape and definition.

It was a really productive period for me personally and the songs were flowing out of me like a cascading river I had never experienced such an outpouring of ideas the music seemed to be the language of my grief. All the songs were in that ballad style although I listened to them I believed they could easily become rock anthems much like some of the lips other songs, but because of their negative reaction I never floated the new ones to the band. This was going to be for my end of year finals and then maybe my solo career.

Battle of the bands was rushing towards us like an out of control juggernaut and we had to travel to Kansas City where the event was being staged at the performing arts center. When we arrived in the building, I was shocked it was a huge place and it was going to be all seated, not really our scene, our fans like to dance and jump around. So immediately we were all on a bit of a bummer. It felt like a country music venue or somewhere you would go to watch the opera not battle of the bands.

We got a chance to watch the other bands during sound check and that was an eye opener, shit they were really good, I mean really good. We were fucked and I wasn't the only one who felt that way. Mel especially was feeling down in the dumps. It was Cindy who dragged us out of our dark mood. "Hey suck it up bitches, we are here, who cares whether we win, let's just rock the place, lets blow the god damned roof off the place."

We all laughed and Jas added. "No she's right, let's do it."

Mel giggled. "OK well we have been sitting here getting psyched out by these other bands, when we do sound check let's rock!" We picked our hardest loudest punchiest song and when we were called for sound check that's exactly what we did we cranked it up and Mel went ballistic screaming her heart out with even Jas adding to the chorus.

When we walked off stage it was now apparent the worried looks were on the other musos faces. Maybe we had a chance after all...

Jas's costumes had become our thing and tonight was no different. We were going all out to be the sexiest band on the planet.

Just before we were due to play, we all got together in the dressing room and we laughed our way through costume change. We were ready and we were pumped. This time we opted for a different approach for the first song we went with a song I wrote about the railway and it had a really crunchy guitar riff so that's what we opened with... Just me playing that riff and as the smoke machine blew smoke across the stage Jas came in with her driving bassline dancing her ass off and as we hit the first line Mel joined with her guitar cranked and we were away to a huge swell of applause and cheering. It didn't take long and the aisles were full of dancing fans who security couldn't keep in their seats. It was riotous and wild Mel swinging her hair wildly, Jas dancing her ass off in those shiny black leggings and Cindy holding it all together with the coolness of Charlie Watts.

It rocked we were on fire and the crowd loved it getting the loudest cheer so far.

We got nervous though as the next couple of bands were pretty good and we had to look at ourselves wondering if we had reached the end.