Marion's Story Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I think the shocked expression on my face said it all, "Yeah and what happens when Mel tells me to fuck off?"

Molly giggled, "Babe she is not going to say that, she has told me many times recently that she misses you and she didn't realize how much she leaned on you when you played together. I think she will love the chance."

"Yeah, but if she doesn't I am going to get left with egg on my face in front of a whole bunch of people."

Gloria added as she topped up our glasses, "I did say you would have to trust us."

I sneered, "And what if this is nothing more than a cruel ruse to make me look silly?"

Gloria who had been sitting around the table stood up unsteadily and tottered around to stand beside me, her hand dropped onto my shoulder, confused I turned to look up at her and watched in terror as her head lowered slowly until our lips were caressing, her juicy sexy lips felt so good my mouth unwittingly opened accepting her succulent juicy lips and her tongue slithered its way into my wanton adulterous mouth.

Her tongue flicked and toyed with mine playfully and her arms curled around my shoulders as the kiss intensified. I guess it's an automatic reaction because my arms circled her head and I held her as tight as she held me.

I was brought out of my delirium by the sounds of whistles and cheering from nearby tables as they watched us make out.

When Gloria lifted her head and our lips finally broke contact she grinned, "Does that seem like I want to make a fool of you Mimi."

Shocked, stunned and confused I sat there blushing my breath taken away. I glanced shamefacedly around the bar and saw the cheering faces of those nearby. Molly sat staring at us with a smirk a mile wide and she purred, "That was a hell of a kiss for two people who hate each other."

Gloria snorted, "I never once said I hated Mi, infuriated, disappointed, disillusioned all words I have used but I never said hate."

They both turned to me and I blushed, I had said many worse things than hate, I wanted to say something but couldn't find words.

Gloria saved me, "I think perhaps it would be nice to finish this conversation up in my hotel, what do you say Mimi, would you like to join us for a night cap?"

I only stutter when I'm really embarrassed or nonplussed, and right now that's exactly how I felt, the words didn't exactly flow, "Yeah OK."

As we walked out, she stopped at the bar to pay for everything, Molly picked up my hand and we walked out into the fresh air. As we waited, she leaned against me, "Wow babe that was a hell of a kiss, damn you looked sexy."

Feeling lightheaded and woozy I swallowed hard, wondering, 'WHAT THE HELL JUST HAPPENED?'

As we stood breathing in some fresh air Gloria appeared at our side and she took no time before hailing a cab. Molly, jumped in, Gloria gave me a bit of a push, "Hurry up or they will leave without us." I climbed in scooting over beside Molly and Gloria followed. She gave the driver the address and we were off. As he weaved his way through the traffic, I felt Gloria's arm slide up over the back of my shoulders and when I turned to say something her lips crashed mercilessly against me and if the earlier kiss was hot this was sizzling, her hot moist lips forced my mouth open and again our tongues played like naughty children, I could feel her pounding heart against my chest as her bountiful breasts crushed against my somewhat insignificant by comparison tits.

My arms circled her head, my fingers sliding through her silken hair. I jumped, startled at the feel of a hand working up my leg and when I broke free to look down Molly's hand was sliding inexorably up the inside of my thigh.

Her fingers floated lightly over my skin and when I looked up into her eyes I saw the desire, the lust.

As I turned back to Gloria her mouth attached itself to my neck and she fed ravenously, sucking and biting, her hand cupped my breasts squeezing and fondling, mauling and massaging. My nipples hardened, I could feel them poking into her hand and she moaned wetly in my ear.

My head spun giddily as my eyes locked onto the drivers perverted gaze, he watched lecherously as I was sexually assaulted in the back seat of his cab.

Molly's hand no longer stroked my leg, now it was curled around my aching pulsing cock. As I sucked in a deep breath Molly and Gloria kissed, their lips sliding salaciously together, their cheeks bulged as their tongues fought for control. Jesus Christ what a sight they were a porno happening right in front of me.

My breast ached as first Gloria and then Molly mauled them, Molly's fingers pinching and twisting my protruding nipples like she was picking cherries. Her hand stroked my cock through my silk panties under my dress and I watched in awe as it flapped in time with her moving hand.

I was lost in a sea of ferocious desire. There was no fighting this, Jesus I wanted it.

The cab came to a halt and the driver rumbled, "Shows over girls, but if ya need a hand I could come up and help."

Gloria sat upright and dug into her purse pulling out a fifty and handing it over, "We should be charging you, and thanks for the offer, but we will be quite alright thanks all the same."

He laughed, "Ya know what, keep your money, you're right, the show was worth the fare."

Gloria scooted over and climbed out before reaching in to help me out. Molly climbed out the other side and we stood together on the sidewalk. When I looked at them, I laughed, "Shit you should see yourselves, your lipstick is smeared all over your faces."

Molly laughed, "Yeah well perhaps you should look in the mirror."

We walked into the lobby and up to Gloria's room, it was a suite and a very expensive one. There was already champagne in a bucket on the coffee table.

Gloria picked up three glasses and walked over to the settee and beckoned us over. We all sat side by side and she poured us champagne. We toasted again and this time Molly called the toast, "To a long and happy relationship."

We sank the glasses in one gulp, I leaned back trying to clear my head, I wanted to say this isn't happening but for some reason the words wouldn't flow. They were trapped in my throat. When I gazed at Molly she reached out and pulled me into a kiss, oh damn that kiss, it was like coming home after a long break, I had missed the sweet juicy luxurious lips and her probing tongue.

The kiss was deep, it was wet and arousing, we fell deeper into it. As I luxuriated in its fire, I felt Gloria's hot wet mouth on my neck, my ear her probing wet tongue sliding in and fucking my ear, filling my head with soft wet sloppy noises.

Her hands moved back to my boobs mashing them together but not just mine, Molly's were pressed against mine so when she fondled me, she also caressed Molly.

Just like in the cab Molly's hand was back under my dress although this time she didn't hold back, she pushed down the top of my panties exposing my raging erection to the light. Her touch gentle but forceful as she stroked me urgently.

I wanted to moan, to say something, anything but her mouth was glued to mine so tight we were breathing through each other.

She slowly lifted back separating our mouths but Gloria soon fixed that by gripping Molly's head tightly and sharing another kiss. I took the opportunity to take a deep breath and sigh, but it was short lived as Gloria's mouth returned to orally assault mine and Molly replaced her hand on my cock with her mouth.

I jumped, thrusting my hips up at her as I felt her hot wet mouth close over the head and she sucked me deep into her. Not a gentle kissing suck this was a full on assault and her head quickly fell into a deep bobbing blowjob, my cock nudging the back of her throat as she sucked.

I couldn't take it, I broke the kiss and moaned loudly, "Oh fuck....yes suck it, Jesus don't stop."

She did stop to look up at me and giggle. Gloria had already started to strip off my velvet dress and my boobs were now exposed and she took great delight in sucking the exposed fleshy orbs into her mouth. It was an all-out assault but not for long, soon there were two mouths sucking my cock, two mouths sharing my balls, sucking and caressing, stroking, passing my cock from mouth to mouth. Molly took the chance to rub it all over Gloria's face, pushing it into her mouth before pulling it out and rubbing the slimy saliva coated erection around her face, "Suck it bitch." She moaned, "Suck, go on put it in your mouth."

They kissed passionately all around the head, I had never experienced anything like it, they fucked me with their mouths.

Gloria climbed back up and resumed our kiss, My cock went cold and I felt Molly move, when I looked down she was between Gloria's legs which were spread wide, and the filthy sounds of her mouth explained she was now furiously licking Gloria's hot hole through her strained panties.

I pushed Gloria back which was easy because now she was luxuriating in the feel of Molly's rapacious attack.

I stripped her pushing her dress off her shoulders and lifting her tits out into my waiting mouth, "Oh yes that's it, fuck yes suck them, bite them."

Never one to deny a lady I filled my mouth with her pointy nipples and I bit down hard pulling them with my teeth, nuzzling and licking.

Molly meanwhile had stripped her panties and her oral assault was now unhindered and her tongue was deep inside Gloria's pulsating pussy. The noises, the sloppy sloshy squishy noises and her rapid arm movements highlighted that she was also plunging her hand in and out of her sloshy hole.

It took only a few minutes before Gloria exploded, her ass pushing right up out of the settee her body as taut as stretched wire and she screamed like a banshee as she came. Her orgasm going on and on her body shuddering like a passing express train shaking the building.

It took a few minutes for her to get control and her breathing returned to normal, "God you are so good at that, god I swear you are the best."

Molly's head appeared from beneath Gloria's dress covered in her slick juices, "OH babe you are in for a treat, I wasn't joking when I said Mi eats pussy better than any girl I have ever been with."

Gloria smiled staring into my eyes, "Is she right? Are you that good?"

Not knowing what to say I babbled, "I guess we'll find out."

Molly poured out the contents of the champagne and we drank the last of it before Gloria said, "I think we should take this to bed."

It was a huge bed and even with the three of us laying naked on it there was still room to spare. It started slowly but I moved down between Gloria's widely spread legs and kissed my way up past her stockings taking the time to absorb her perfectly manicured landing strip and the runway beneath.

I started slowly licking all around her pouty pussy lips. I stayed right away from her actual vagina or her throbbing little clitoris which peeked out from beneath the glistening hood. I took my time savoring the taste, the feel, the earthy aroma, I loved the smell of pussy and Gloria's smelt good, her sticky juices still coated her lips as her fingers laced through my hair tried to direct me where to go but I held back sucking and biting her swollen labia, I nibbled softly like a gnawing hamster.

I ran my tongue from her ass to her clit without slipping inside but as her impatience grew and the pressure from her hands grew, I slowly let my tongue delve into her syrupy depths lavishing her pussy with deep penetrating probes of first my tongue and then my fingers.

I worked them in unison caressing her inner walls with just the one finger swirling it and curling it until I found her G-spot. It was obvious because I felt her hips jerk uncontrollably and I knew I had it. I rubbed my finger up and down the front wall of her slit stroking her until her body trembled violently and she had a small orgasm, I kept going even although she squirmed and writhed her body trapped beneath Molly who was perched atop her face riding her like a rodeo rider.

Another small orgasm overtook Gloria before I sucked her clit into my mouth and I swapped the gentle caress into a full on three fingered assault on her soppy gaping hole, I fucked her hard with my fingers squelching wildly as her juices flowed a river of slimy yummy nectar into my mouth.

As her hips began to thrust trying to meet my attack, I slipped my little finger into her ass which made her jump again. She moaned loudly although it was smothered by Molly's pussy although as I peeked up at Molly, her eyes closed her head thrown back rocking from side to side like it was about to fall off I knew she was about to cum as well.

I doubled down thrusting faster and faster harder and harder fucking her sucking her until I was rewarded with a mouthful of sticky gooey cum. The thick syrupy juice flowed freely as her body thrashed and jerked wildly totally out of control.

As she came back to earth, I heard Molly moaning loudly announcing her own orgasm and we all crashed to the bed in a muddle of limbs.

Molly crashed on top of me and her lips slid over mine and we kissed, her wide beaming smile indicating that she was enjoying herself.

Gloria whose head was down the other end called out breathlessly, "Fuck, Molly you were right again, she licks pussy goooooood, so damn goood."

Molly giggled as she stared into my eyes, "Yes I haven't forgotten how good, I did warn you though." Her lips closed over mine and she whispered, "I am going to get a turn as well aren't I?"

I smiled, I can't wait."

She giggled, "Thank god." She turned around facing my feet and climbed on my face like she was mounting a horse and her sodden pussy sank down over my face. My nose pressed up against her ass as she rode me slowly my tongue buried as far up inside as I could get it.

She fell forward taking my still aching cock into her mouth and she was joined by Glory as they worshipped my cock like some ancient shrine.

It felt amazing two mouths sucking and kissing me but it changed and soon the mouths were replaced by the hottest wettest pussy I have ever felt, it sucked me deep in one long slow slide until my balls were crushed by her pubic bone.

She rode me quickly in a frantic race to finish and my fingers fucked Molly my tongue flicked her throbbing clit we both came in a tsunami of orgasmic juices.

My balls emptied themselves in one giant squirt that I was sure would blast Gloria of the end but she sank back down on top of me.

I don't know what happened after that because I fell asleep. I woke a few hours later dying to pee and I had to extract myself from beneath their bodies which were tangled together in a messy heap.

As I sat on the toilet, I sucked in a huge breath letting my bladder empty with a powerful flow I was surprised by Molly. She leaned against the door staring at me with warm loving eyes, "Well did you enjoy your first threesome?"

What was I going to say? You can't hide from the truth, I nodded in agreement, "Yeah it was fun."

She walked in and leaned down holding my head between her hands and kissed me, "See babe, it didn't have to be a fight, we could have shared this that night and all the pain would have vanished."

I couldn't argue as she sat on my knee, the flow from my bladder now just a trickle.

"Come back to bed, I need you to make love to me properly."

In bed I went to lick her pussy but she whispered, "No babe I want you to make love to me."

I climbed between her legs and felt her legs wrap around me as my cock slid into her velvety hot pussy. It was slow and loving, gentle yet strong and it built gradually until I lost control in a fierce burst of desire and I filled her womb with my seed.

In the morning I felt a hot ass pushing back against me. I was spooned up against the most gorgeous fleshy sexy ass and my cock slid between her cheeks deep into her pussy. As my eyes opened, I realized it was Gloria and her ass wriggled and jiggled as I long stroked her.

I felt her fingers toying busily with her pussy as she pushed back as hard as I pushed into her.

I went slow until I knew she was coming and then the wet slap of our flesh filled the room and I filled her pussy. It was then that I thought, jeez I hope they're on the pill.

After wards I was a huge three way kiss and then we all squeezed into the shower together to rinse off.

We all helped towel dry each other and it wasn't until I went to pick up my dress, I realized I was going to be doing the walk of shame back home.

Gloria giggled, "Glad it's you and not me."

Molly said, "Babe if you want something else to wear, I have a room across the hall."

I shook my head, "Nope I will do this walk with pride, thanks for a fun night."

Gloria got serious quickly, "Sugar as much as I enjoyed last night, I know there was agreement but we had a lot to drink...can we hear it again...are you onboard with us? Can I trust you to delete the files?"

I nodded, "Gloria I may have acted badly over this but I have never welched on a deal in my life. My PA taught me that a deal is a deal win lose or draw." I reached out my hand and we shook, "I will see you ladies on Sunday afternoon."

Molly giggled, "Do we have to wait that long?"

I frowned, "Molly...I'm still not sure what happened last night, but if you want, we could have dinner tomorrow night and talk things through?"

She smiled, "Thanks babe, I would love that and thank you for a wonderful night."

Gloria wandered over, "Yes that goes double for me, you are a beautiful sexy little creature Mimi, that was a hell of a night, I hope it's not the last."

The next night Molly turned up at the studio with a pizza box and we went up to my room. We ate in silence the only sounds the munching of pizza and the gurgling sounds of beer being swilled.

Afterwards we lay back on the pillows under the big window and Molly sighed, "This reminds me so much of our place in Lawrence, the cushions and all."

I nodded, "Yeah...god those were fun days."

She reached for and gripped my hand, "Mi, I want those days back, I want you back. We can make it work?"

I frowned, "Can we Moll's, I'm not so sure, yeah OK I agree last night was incredible, but what happens the next time you get the urge to sleep with somebody and I don't like them or they don't like me...what then?"

"Babe, you are getting bogged down, nothing's happened, and I don't plan on jumping into bed with anybody unless you are either with me or happy for me to do it."

'Yeah, I know that's what you're saying now but what happens in a month when you meet another Gloria, I get cast aside again and we're back at step one again."

She was becoming visibly frustrated, "Could we forget about the past and just take each day as it comes, just try to find our way back to us again?"

"I would love to Moll's but the closer we get the deeper the pain is when we rip apart, don't you get it I love you and I don't think I would survive another break up like the last one."

She ended up snuggling up close and intimate and of course the snuggling led to kissing and once her gorgeous tongue slithered into my mouth it was all over, we made love over and over until we were too exhausted to breathe.

Sleep carried us off into the dark and it was just amazing to wake up in her arms. We wandered down to a café and ate breakfast before she scooted off to meet with a new band she was managing.

It gave me a couple of days to ponder the future and what that entailed. I did get a troubled thought and texted Moll's, 'WHAT ABOUT INSTRUMENTS ON SUNDAY? DRUMS, AMPS, GUITARS?'

It was Gloria who responded, 'ALL ORGANISED, THE OWNER IS SETTING UP THE STAGE FOR US AND PROVIDING A SOUND ENGINEER.'

There was no escaping this and it raced towards me like a runaway freight train and the closer it got the deeper the anxiety became, by Sunday I was a mess, nervous, anxious and downright scared shitless.