Mari's Unveiling at the Club

Story Info
Mari learns more about being a slave and is "unveiled".
4.5k words
4.6
13.2k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Please note, this is a very light M/s story. I don't pretend to follow any rules from the BDSM community. This is just a story.

*****

Friday night is finally here! When you get home, you will follow your usual ritual of undressing in the foyer, folding your clothes and putting them in the hall closet. Then bring my collar and lock to me.

When you present my collar to me, your hands are trembling and you look down. I take the collar and place it around your neck, closing it and snapping the lock shut. I put my finger under your chin and lift your face so you look at me. Smiling, I ask if you are ok, but I know what is troubling you.

kitten: My Mistress, I'm just excited about tonight and a little scared. I don't want to embarrass you.

I knew you would be this way tonight. I reassure you that I will be with you all night. And, I tell you that you are not going to embarrass your mistress because if you do, there will be consequences. I ask you to get a bath ready for me. Giving you a task you enjoy will hopefully take your mind off the rest of the evening.

You face red, wondering if you do embarrass Mistress, will she punish me in front of other people. A shiver runs down your spine as you will yourself to serve Mistress, being very careful the temperature of the water is just right.

While kitten is drawing my bath, I go to the bedroom and lay out our clothes for this evening.

For me... black thigh high stockings, black low-heeled boots. Black, sleeveless, satin lined dress with a wide collar and a v neck. It is knee length and buttoned in the front. The final piece is a gold chain necklace.

For kitten...white, lace top, thigh high stockings, white garter belt, white tap pants. White, silk blouse and skirt. The blouse is backless and the front is cut in a "v" shape ending at the waist. There is a magenta belt with it. The skirt is full length. 4 - inch white heels with straps that buckle in the back with a small lock for each complete the ensemble.

The water has stopped running in the tub, so I head to the bathroom for my bath. I smile as I think about the look on your face when you see what you are wearing tonight.

When I get to the bathroom, you have all you need laid out on a towel beside the tub. Walking over to you, I stand while you undress me. When I'm naked, you help me step into the tub and I sink down into the hot water. Having you bathe me is one of my favorite things, kitten. I'm glad we had time for this tonight. I can see you relax as you focus on bathing me, carefully washing me. I don't need my hair washed tonight, so when you are done washing me, I scoot up on the side of the tub and let you shave my pussy, legs and underarms.

As you trace your tongue around my pussy to make sure you haven't missed any hairs, I really wish we had more time. I would love to have you pleasure me! But I want to stay edgy myself. So, I slip back into the tub while you rinse me. You help me step out of the tub and dry me off. I have you get into the tub and give yourself a quick bath.

I sit in the lounge chair and watch as you bathe quickly. When you get out, I give you a towel and watch as you dry yourself. I ask you to sit up on the vanity. Following you, I bring the razor and shaving cream. You spread your legs wide for me. I take the shaving cream and spray a stream on your pussy and work it into a lather. I finish your outer lips and ask you to spread your labia so I can get to the inside. I don't want to miss any hairs.

Taking a warm wet washcloth, I wipe the rest of the lather and little hairs away. Following the same procedure you used, I run my tongue around your pussy. I don't find any hairs, but I do spend a little extra time lapping at your sweet pussy. I flick my tongue back and forth across your pussy and then across your clit. When you moan and squirm, I stop and stand up.

kitten: Please Mistress, your slave needs to cum.

Carol: No, kitten, not yet. It will be much later before you will get relief. I want you edgy for tonight. It's time for you to dress me. Let's go to the bedroom where our clothes are laid out.

I show you my clothes, laid out in the order you will dress me. You start with the black thigh high stockings. You ask me where my panties are. I tell you I won't be wearing any and I know you wonder if you will be wearing any. You put my boots on. The dress is next. You put it around me and start buttoning it up. The buttons are cloth covered and are a little difficult for you to handle. I know they are tight. When I'm dressed, I walk to my dresser and open my jewelry box and bring out a gold chain necklace. It will fall in the V-neck of the dress perfectly.

kitten: You look so sexy Mistress!

Carol: Thank you kitten. Let's get you dressed now.

You turn to the bed to get your clothes. I remind you I have laid them out in the order you should put them on. So, first your stockings, then the garters. I know the stockings would stay up without the garters, but you know how I love to see you in the stockings and garter. Then, the tap pants. I wanted the garters against your skin, so you could feel them pull when you move. The tap pants are loose and won't hinder the garters, and most importantly, will provide me with access to my cunt! Who knows when I may want to touch you!

Next, the halter top, skirt and belt. As you put it on, you notice how revealing it really is. I help you adjust the halter top so it covers your breasts, but as I put you in front of the mirror, you see that you will not be able to move very freely. The top only covers about three quarters of your breasts, so if you lean forward the halter will expose most of your breasts, and might even expose your nipples. As it is your nipples look like they are trying to push through the material now. You will need to sit and stand erect tonight. No slouching! I love how much skin it shows and still covers what needs to be covered so you're decent. The top leaves a gap of about 3 inches between the bottom of the blouse and the top of the skirt. The skirt is mid-calf length, with no slits. You put on the shoes and buckle them. I lean down and slide the little locks onto each shoe and click them closed. I put the key on the necklace I'm wearing. I also get the key to my collar from the dresser and add it to the necklace.

You look amazing kitten! I am going to be so happy to show you off!!

The limousine should be pulling up soon.

As we wait for the limousine, I have you kneel and present beside me as I sit on the couch. I want you to pay close attention to me kitten. There are protocols that a slave must follow while we are in the club.

Slaves do not speak unless asked a question or invited to speak by a mistress. When we are at our table with our friends, you will be free to speak and ask questions of any of us, but only if we are alone. If other mistresses approach our table, you will need to stay silent unless engaged by a mistress. You may ask me questions at any time, but please do not interrupt anyone. That would be a punishable offense and you will be punished immediately.

I will introduce mistresses as Mistress and their name. You will address them as Miss and their name, as they are not your mistress. Slaves will be introduced as Slave and their name. You may call them by their first name unless otherwise directed. I will introduce you as Slave Mari. No one else is allowed to call you "kitten". That is my name for you and mine alone.

No one is allowed to touch you without my permission. If a mistress wants to touch you, she will have to ask my permission in your presence so you know what is allowed. I will not leave you alone tonight for any length of time. If I do have to, I will leave my friends with you.

We will be meeting Mistress Jacquelyn and her slave, Beth tonight. They are very dear friends of mine. Mistress Jacquelyn is much the way I am in how she cares for her slave. She and Beth have been together for quite a few years. If I have to leave you alone, I will leave Mistress Jacquelyn in charge. You will obey her as you would me. And, Beth will be excited to tell you about being a slave!

The limo is here, kitten. You may stand. I clip my leash to your collar and lead you outside. Sharon, the limo driver is waiting with the door open. When we are settled, Sharon starts the drive to the club. I have already told you, you will need to be blindfolded since you are not a member. I pull the blindfold from my purse and place it on your face and adjust it to make sure you can't see anything.

Sharon is the slave of one of the members and performs this service for those of us who want to use the limo. Her mistress is Naomi. She is part owner of the club and is happy to make Sharon available for the service. The limo is owned by the club for members use. They have this black one and a white one.

On the way, I explain a little more about the club. It is an exclusive private club for women. A woman does not need to be a mistress or a slave to be allowed in, but she must know someone who is and has been invited as the member's guest. The guest would also arrive blindfolded. It is not open to the general public. You will see women business owners, other prominent women in the community and surrounding community. You will also see women of just about any station in life. Some may surprise you as you will see them as slaves instead of the dominant person they portray in their outside life.

We are here kitten. You will have to leave the blindfold on until you are inside the club. Sharon gets out and opens the door for us. She assists me, then turns to help you out of the car making sure you do not fall. I turn to you and re-adjust your blouse as you are exposing most of your breasts! I'm quite sure you want to be a little modest as we go in. LOL.

Tugging on your leash, I put one arm around your waist to help guide you. I can feel you trembling with excitement, kitten! Sharon walks with us to the door and opens it. I thank her for the ride and tell her I will text her when we are ready to leave. She assures me, she will be here ready for us.

As we go through the outer door, I tell you to take a deep breath to calm yourself. As I open the inside door, the music and sounds of the club come rolling out to greet us. Just like any other bar/club anywhere. I reach up and remove your blindfold and let you look around as your eyes adjust.

There is a long bar to our right. There are tables set up around the room, 4 chairs to a table. You can see some have been scooted together for larger groups. There are 6 booths along the left side and also to the front of us just past the bar. It's a fairly large room with an area in the middle against the wall for the band or a DJ, and a dance floor directly in front of the band. I think there are around 12 tables.

The room is lit by candlelight. Candles are lit at each table and booth and along the walls and on the bar. The wall and bar candles are electric. The tables have simple white tablecloths. The room is decorated in soft reds, pinks and grays.

Leslie meets us and escorts us to our table. I tug at your leash and you remember to walk 2 steps behind me and to my left. I also remind you not to embarrass your mistress tonight, no matter what happens. As we cross the room, you see only a few people look at us and notice you. You see other slaves with leashes and several naked slaves kneeling at their mistress' feet at the tables. Coiling your leash, I place it in my lap, but leave it attached to your collar.

When you walk your blouse flexes so your breasts are more exposed than when you were just standing still. Putting your hands up to try to pull the blouse closed, I stop and you almost step into me. I turn my head and say "Hands behind your back". You comply and now your breasts are almost completely exposed with your nipples right at the edge of the blouse. Ah, kitten, there would have been less exposure if you had kept your hands down.

When we get to our table, you pull out my chair and help seat me. I thank you and lean over to you as you sit and whisper in your ear "Good Girl". I also tell you to keep your hands to yourself tonight. I pull your chair closer to me. Since your skirt is so long, I tell you to pull it up so your knees show and remind you to keep your knees spread so I can see the tap pants. I'm not sure about the pants now. It is obstructing my view of your cunt!

Jacquelyn and Beth are escorted to our table. Jacquelyn is 38 years old, 5'10", 36 C, with long dark hair she usually wears down. She has an athletic build and works out at a gym every day. She has gorgeous long legs and knows she looks good. Beth is 40, 5'7", 38 D, with brown shoulder length hair. She works out as well every day and her body is firm and trim.

I stand, and touch you, signally you to stand to greet them. Jacquelyn and I give each other a big hug and kiss. We haven't seen each other for awhile, so the kiss is a little longer than usual. Then I hug and kiss Beth. Introducing you to them, I let you know Jacquelyn is allowed to touch you in any way she pleases without having to ask permission. I have the same courtesy with Beth. It's because we are so close and Jacquelyn is my best friend. Beth has become close to me too and I love them both.

Of course, Jacquelyn, being the outgoing person, she is, immediately, pulls one of your breasts out of your blouse and gives your nipple a kiss. You have been blushing since before we arrived and you're getting bright red now, kitten! Then she pulls you into a hug and kisses you on the mouth pushing her tongue between your lips. Beth and I sit and watch as Jacquelyn kisses you long and passionately. Beth tells me how excited they have been to finally get to meet you. I laugh and say that's pretty apparent from the welcome Jacquelyn is giving you! Jacquelyn breaks the kiss and laughs with us.

I pat the chair next to me for you to sit back down as Jacquelyn takes her seat next to Beth. I help you adjust your blouse so we get most of you covered again. I'm pleased you remember to pull your dress back up to your knees and spread your knees apart.

Toni, our waitress comes to take our drink order. Jacquelyn orders a bottle of Asti Spumante. It's a sparkling wine and we are celebrating your outing tonight. Toni brings the wine and tells us our orders will be out shortly. I know, kitten, we called in our order earlier in the day so it would be ready when we were.

Toni delivers our food. Fish and chips for Jacquelyn and me, salads for Beth and you. We have lively conversations! I know Jacquelyn and Beth are trying to make you more comfortable. Jacquelyn tells you how she and Beth met and tells a couple silly stories about training Beth. As we eat and enjoy the conversation, I lay my hand on your knee. Of course, my hand works its way up the inside of your thigh to the tap pants. I eventually slide my fingers inside the tap pants and find your cunt. It's soooo wet! You give a little gasp and I withdraw my fingers. Holding them up to my mouth, I suck and lick them clean making as much noise as possible. The color of your face certainly adds to your outfit!

Beth tries to answer all your questions about life as Jacquelyn's slave. She also lets you know they have been together for 4 years. She encourages you that now your pleasure will come from giving me pleasure and to learn my wants and needs, then anticipate them.

The band starts playing and I grab your leash and lead you to the dance floor. I put your leash around my neck as we dance. You put your head on my shoulder and follow me around the dance floor. Since both of our tops show a lot of skin, our hands caress bare skin while we dance.

As we head back to our table, Toni comes to take our dessert order. Jacquelyn and I order the chocolate pudding. It's simple and we love to share. When Toni returns, she brings two of the puddings and 2 spoons.

Sharon stops by the table and lets Jacquelyn know everything is ready for the evening. Jacquelyn looks at me and says any time you're ready. I look at you and smile. I lean over to you and whisper in your ear; "Remember, kitten, don't embarrass your Mistress tonight". You tell me you will do your best to not embarrass me. I look deeply into your eyes.

I ask you to take your tap pants off and give them to me. Your eyes widen and your face gets red, even though, no one has heard me ask you that except for you. I hold out my hand and give you an expectant look. You ask if you can go to the bathroom and take them off, but I say "No". Just do it right here. If you can't do this simple task, then you can refuse and we'll go home and I'll set you free. It's the first time, I've really been stern with you and you are embarrassed because you hesitated and because you can't believe I have asked you to do that.

I'm still holding my hand out waiting for your pants. You quickly look around and know that Jacquelyn and Beth will likely figure out what you're doing, but no one else appears to be paying attention to us. You reach under your skirt and pull down the tap pants. You're glad they are loose and easily slide down your legs and over your heels. You fold them and place them in my hand. Smiling at you, I bring them briefly to my nose to smell you, then slide them in my purse. Your face is getting a deeper shade of red the longer we're here, kitten!

Jacquelyn has been alternately feeding Beth and taking a bite of their pudding. I lift my spoon and take a bite of the pudding. I smack my lips and say mmmmmmmm. I get another spoonful and hold it up for you, making sure you have to lean towards me to take the bite. I continue feeding you and taking a few more bites myself. When the pudding is gone, I take my napkin and dab at the corners of your mouth, then dab my mouth.

I lean over to you and take your face in both my hands. I look into your eyes and ask you if you trust me. You tell me you do. I tell you to remember that and you should do whatever I tell you from now until we leave without hesitation. And I remind you to stay focused on me. I can see the uncertainty in your eyes and a bit of fear of the unknown. But you nod your head that you understand. Other members have been told we are starting the unveilment.

I sit back and ask you to remove your blouse, fold it and hand it to me. As you let that request roll around in your mind, you know you want to, but you don't want to do it in front of everyone. You realize everyone is now focusing on us and will see you take it off and your breasts will be on show for everyone to see. Keeping your eyes locked on mine, you take the bottom of the blouse and pull it up over your head in one motion.

At this point, there is no noise in the room. You cannot believe you're doing this, but it makes you excited and you realize you are getting wetter. You fold your blouse and give it to me and I slide it into my purse next to your panties.

You sit looking at me. I'm smiling at you happy you have taken off your blouse without too much hesitation. Taking your breasts in my hands, I massage them, squishing them together then apart. They feel so good in my hands. Rubbing your nipples between my thumbs and fingers, I tweak and twist them making you gasp.

I take your leash off my lap and stand up. Tugging on your leash, I lead you away from our table to the middle of the room. People move the tables back and set chairs so they can see. I remove your leash and lay it on the floor behind you.

Turning you to the side, I ask you to remove your skirt. Your eyes never leave me as you remove the belt, then put your hands in the waistband and push it down. You wiggle it down your legs and then kick it to the side as you step out of it.

Beth comes up and gathers your skirt, folding it and taking it back to her seat.

12