Mari's Unveiling at the Club

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You stand facing me in just your stockings, garter and heels. I love the look in your eyes. I see love, passion, trust...all the things I want to see. Turning you so you face the audience, I tell you to Stand and Present. You are a little awkward as you get into position. We haven't had time to practice it much, but your stance is perfect. I reach down and slide my fingers into your cunt. Fucking you with them three times, then pull my fingers out and hold them up for the audience to see. You are wet, my little one. I hold them to your mouth and you lick at them, then take them into your mouth and suck them clean.

I step to your side and speak to the audience. I present to you my Slave Mari. Please welcome her. I have you remain in the Stand and Present position. As the members stand and start to move past us, I introduce each person. I don't expect you to remember their names. Each woman kisses you either on the cheek or a light kiss on the lips as they pass. No one touches you anywhere else. Jacquelyn and Beth are the last through the line. They grab you and hug you smothering your face in kisses, making it hard for you to maintain your position.

And, at last, I touch you and tell you to Stand. You lower your arms and I reach out to take you in my arms. I am so proud of you kitten! You have made your Mistress proud. I know it wasn't easy for you, but you did want me to show you off and I did.

The band starts playing a slow song, and I lead you to the dance floor. You look a bit dazed, kitten. I put my arms around you and we just slow dance in one spot. Your head on my shoulder, your breasts against my chest, your hard nipples pushing through the thin material of my dress. I wonder if you remember you are mostly naked. If you do, you don't mention it.

The staff brings out chocolate cake in your honor and also a white cake. Pieces are cut and set out for everyone to have. We all sit and talk, eat cake and drink wine. You stay naked the rest of the night, but now you're used to it and it doesn't seem to bother you. You are amazed that the conversation is normal like any other bar or restaurant. People want to get to know you and ask you questions about where you work and what you like to do.

I finally text Sharon to bring the limo. I pull your blouse out of my purse and Beth gives you your skirt. We are going back outside. I attach my leash to your collar and we head out to the limo with Jacquelyn and Beth. As we walk out the inner door, you stop and ask if you should have the blindfold on. I tell you, no, you are a member now. There will be more later in a more formal ceremony, but you no longer need to be blindfolded.

Sharon drives us all back to our house. Jacquelyn and Beth had arrived in the white limo tonight and will stay the night with us. After tonight, we are anxious to make love to each other.

12