Marissa

Story Info
Dominant woman, chastity, oral sex.
828 words
4.19
17.2k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Marissa's morning.

Marissa was drawn out of sleep by the aroma of fresh coffee. The bedroom was still in darkness, no curtains opened yet to reveal the start of the day. Her coffee was placed gently on her bedside table.

'Good morning Mistress,' said Richard.

'Good morning.' Marissa rolled from her side and onto her back, she pulled back the duvet, revealing her naked body, and opened her legs.

Richard crawled onto the bed and between Marissa's legs, he led on his stomach and nestled his face into her bush. Opening her lips, he started to lick, slowly and lightly. Marissa moaned and Richard pressed his tongue a little firmer. This was a morning ritual that both enjoyed. Marissa, orgasming almost instantly and demanding another, Richard, his cock trying desperately to get erect in its cage.

When Marissa was completely satisfied, she pushed Richard's head away and rolled over to drink her coffee. 'Get my clothes ready, I'll wear the blue sundress today.'

'Yes Miss.' Richard crawled back off the bed and took underwear from a drawer and the requested dress from the wardrobe.

Marissa finished her coffee and went into the en-suite. When she returned Richard had opened the curtains and was stood, naked apart from his chastity cage, awaiting her. She stood in front of him and he automatically started to dress her. Knickers first, blue lace, then matching bra, then he slipped the floaty sundress over her.

'Has the Sunday paper been delivered yet?' she said.

'Yes Miss, just now.'

'Good, it looks like a lovely day so I think I'll have breakfast in the garden.' Marissa kissed Richard on the cheek and walked off.

'Yes Miss.'

Marissa was sat at the table on the patio when Richard bought out breakfast, croissants and orange juice. 'Would you like another coffee Mistress?'

'Yes.'

Richard placed the paper on the table and went back inside to make more coffee. Marissa drank some juice and ate the croissants while reading the paper.

More coffee arrived, Marissa smiled and pulled Richard down towards her for a kiss.

'Housework time for you my boy.' She motioned to Richard and he undid her necklace, which she then slid off the key that was on there. She turned the key in the padlock on the chastity cage and removed it. As she slid the cage off, Richards cock became erect instantly. 'You are keen to do some cleaning aren't you?' she laughed.

'Yes Miss, if it pleases you then it pleases me.'

Marissa pressed down on his erection then released it so it sprang back up and quivered. She laughed again. 'Washing up, dusting, and vacuuming today.'

'With or without heels today Miss?'

'With heels, you know it amuses me to see you tottering around in heels with an erection while you're doing chores.'

'I'll go and get them Miss.'

Richard returned, still with full erection, wearing red patent stilettoes. He gathered up the breakfast dishes and carried them to the kitchen. Marissa folded the paper and left it on the table, then followed him inside, where Richard was running a sink of hot water. She stood behind him and kissed the back of his neck while fondling his bottom. Richard carried on washing the dishes while Marissa spanked him.

When the dishes were done Richard moved onto the dusting. Marissa followed him room to room, inspecting his cleaning and groping his balls and ass when she felt like it. After the vacuuming was done Marissa led Richard by his cock back to the kitchen.

'I'm going to do some reading in the garden, fix me a nice cold lemonade, and I want a glass of ice on the side.' Marissa kissed him on the cheek and walked off out to the garden.

Richard emerged into the garden carrying two glasses and teetering on his heels. Marissa was sat on one of the sun loungers.

'Put my glass on the grass.'

Richard did as he was told.

Marissa held up the chastity cage. 'Time to go back in.'

'Yes Miss.'

'Well don't just stand there, you know what to do,' she said, smiling.

'Yes Miss.' Richard plunged his erect cock into the glass of ice and he instantly deflated.

Marissa placed the cage back over Richards flaccid cock and clicked the padlock shut.

'Good boy.'

'Shall I leave you to read now Miss?'

'Not yet.' Marissa reclined the lounger a little and lifted her dress to her hips. 'I need more orgasms.' She opened her legs and pulled her knickers to the side.

'Yes Miss.' Richard knelt on the grass and once again buried his face into her already wet bush. His tongue eagerly licked and probed her.

Marissa picked up her book from the grass and started to read. 'I want your tongue busy for at least four chapters, then you can start preparing lunch.'

Richard didn't answer, he knew his mistress didn't expect a reply, just plenty of orgasms.