Marissa & Nev Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Okay! Thanks! You're so good to me Mari." Nev was both relieved and excited, I had a nearly panicked grin on my face as my sister... Oh dear god she'd just said... She was willing... And her hand, her hand with the fingernails with half the paint scraped off... She was full on gripping my cock through my pants. While her friend didn't seem to have any problem, no jealousy at all. "It's okay?"

"Huh?" Nev unsure if she meant her kissing me, my sister's offer to do... Something to my dick, or all of this. "Oh... Yeah, it's okay."

Both of them nodded, in relief. Nev sort of straining in my direction while Marissa licked her lips, looked at my dick before moving her hand up and down it. I hoped that she had more experience than Nev to know rubbing me like this wouldn't work. Her hand, my cock, or both would be rub burned way before I got off that way, through my clothes. But after three or four ups and downs, she went down to just fingertips that traced up my fly, where she had moved my cock under, then took hold of the zipper. The tick of the teeth made Nev twitch, watching in nervous anticipation. I was glad because there was no way I'd be able to concentrate on even her lips, while somebody else... While my sister was fishing my dick out.

It was so cute. Marissa was so cute. The zipper undone she tried to get my dick out but all that was there was the thin dark blue of my boxer-briefs. Even if I'd gone commando though she wouldn't have gotten me out. I was so fucking incredibly hard that there just wasn't enough fly for it. Her quirky mouth worked, mumbling a few things silently to herself, while she shifted her hand left and right as if it was an angle problem that she could figure out. Finally noticing us, she gave us her cutest bashful smile, cheeks going red.

"Gotta get the button undone too." Hovering between silly me I should have known that and I've done this before, I swear in her tone.

"Yeah," Nev whispered softly, then checked with me but I guess the fact that I wasn't shaking my head or rolling my eyes was answer enough.

"Huh... Maybe gotta... Go all the way off." Because popping the button really didn't solve the math problem of levering my dick out.

Nev just squeaked at that, reaching down to take hold of my shirt and lift it up a little over my belly button. My first instinct was to curse myself for not having washboard abs. My second was to try and suck in my stomach. Not that I had a big gut or anything but... I wasn't six packing or even flat stomaching. But neither of them minded, in fact both of them enjoyed the sight enough to lose like five seconds. Before Marissa shook her head and started working my dark blue jeans down.

My head swam at this. They did have one other roommate who could come in right now. Layla, who was not only Nev's friend but the sister of one of my best friends. Last I heard she was at work. But this seemed like something unexplainable, me without my pants with my sister in the room. If she could somehow get away so whatever she was gonna do wasn't obvious. I was freaking out a little but that didn't stop me from unconsciously lifting up and letting her take off my jeans, shaking her head as she continually tracked how their presence would hinder her in some way. Nodding when they were all the way off my legs. But then giving my socks a disapproving frown she took those off as well, happier when they were gone. She finally could put her attention on my underwear.

"I got you covered Nevy, no worries." She said to her friend, who nodded and whimpered a reply that was mostly unintelligible.

She tried again but got nothing better. Coming up from my side where she had lay since my sister had pushed her, wanting a better view! Without checking Marissa rose up a little more too, as she gripped my underwear at the bottom, away from blocking anybody's view. Off they slid, thanks to me ever so slightly lifting, my cock coming out from under the waistband and into sight of two women who I was pretty sure had never seen one in real life before. My sister sucked on her bottom lip and stared hard at my hardness, her brown eyes so big and bright. My erection climbed into the air, I was so turned on by this turn of events. My sister's roommate cringing back slightly as if my cock would start blasting cum everywhere.

"Oh damn Foss." Hurriedly dragging off the blue things and tossing them away, then crawling back to full on kneel between my legs. Running her soft hands up my leg until she took hold of my aching hard-on in both hands. "Oh god damn Foss! This thing is like steel wrapped in... Oh damn!"

"Is it bigger than Eli's?" Nev whispered, dropping quieter still on the name. Not quite giving me a look, trying to indicate to my sister that she was being quiet so I wouldn't hear. As if.

"Eli?" I would have asked but Marissa was there first.

"Eli Sattler? Elijah? Your ex... Ex-boyfriend." My sister's eyes darted to me, but away as soon as she saw I had made the connection. Ellie Sattler was a character from Jurassic Park, one of my sister and my favorite movies. The red cheeks and near miserable expression said my sister had gender bent the character's name to be a made up boyfriend. "Isn't that..."

"Oh yes and... Yes my damn brother is... Bigger." Hoping, maybe expecting me not to say something because I was her brother. At least not to say something in front of her friend.

"Bigger? How much bigger?" Still in that whisper, still as if I had no chance of hearing.

"Double." Marissa just plucking the answer out of the air, wanting to avoid specific numbers I thought.

"Wow!"

"Yeah."

"Are you going to... Stroke it? Suck it? Or... Put it in your vagina?"

"Suck it." My sister answered and felt the blood surge to my dick, her general lack of experience didn't stop her from understanding that, she smirked as she felt how much that turned me on.

"Okay." Nev answered sweetly, again no trace of jealousy or disgust, just trusting her friend and knowing (wrongly) she knew better.

"Kiss him. That's why I'm doing this. You've got to distract him because if he sees me do it, he's just gonna want me to do it over and over again." Nev nodded to Marissa's explanation, either believing it because Marissa reportedly had more experience, or just based on what she'd heard of guys.

And so Nev turned to me, giving me a beautifully bashful smile, pushing some of her blonde hair behind one ear. I wished I was bossier or braver or better looking. I might have told her to go down there with my sister and have them both suck me off. If only because I didn't want to miss getting a BJ from anybody, damning or not... That very much included my own sister. But instead I reached up, cupping Nev's cheek and guiding her back to my lips. We were both very distracted for a few moments, thinking about what was going to happen between my legs. Just as the kiss started to heat up, with my sister barely even moving her hands up and down my length, Marissa took me in.

"Ohhfff!" I hissed into Nev's mouth, rocking up at my sister.

"Keep kissing him! I got this Nevy!" I felt Nev press against me more, my sister must have pushed her atop me in some way.

I gave in, telling myself this was the better option. I wouldn't see my own older sister sucking me off with the same lips she'd used to call me Fossy, Funklehead, or Foster-Kid. They didn't envelope very much of me, not much more than the swollen cap but it still felt so incredible. Warm and wet and hungry, for sure that latter. Her mouth closed on tight, pulling hard as she drew upward. Those familiar lips sent my closed eyes rolling up, even though Nev was half atop me, her large breasts resting on my chest, her sweet mouth on mine, I easily imagined Marissa down there. Easily saw her looking up at me as she ran her tongue over the head of my penis, licking the pre-cum I had no doubt was leaking out of me like mad. The same tongue that she still, even today, stuck out at me when she got one over on me or I said something sarcastic to her that she didn't have a great answer too. It thrilled me by licking from my balls up the underside of my shaft and to the tip. I pulled Nev in a tight embrace, tried my best to kiss her like I wasn't getting a pretty damn good BJ from a gal who I didn't think had ever given one before.

"Foster! Yes! My... That makes my body burn !" Nev let out after I found my way to her neck, she'd turned to look down, exposing it and I'd gone in without hesitation. This woman didn't taste or smell like home, like Marissa. "My entire... Oh gosh! Oh Foster!" She was the coolness of shade, the warmth of vanilla, and a hint of... Books! This was easier than her lips, easier to suck, lick, and kiss while my sister's mouth bobbed up and down on my cock. "Mari, thank you! I can't... I couldn't... This is next level!"

"Yeah, I told you." A bit of 'Aww that's so cute!' and a good amount of amusement to my sister's voice, to be fair there was almost always a bit of amusement, in my mind's eye I could see her smirking at her friend as she rubbed my swollen member at her chin and lips.

"Yeah, gosh, yeah! You told me! Yes, you did. Yes!" The nerdy curvy gal was trembling, barely managed to squirm up a little higher on me, to feed me her shoulder. "He wants me Mari! Me! I can feel it in his mouth and tongue and how he's clinging to me and touching me." I was doing more than just holding her. My hand had found its way up her purple hooded sweater and against her bare flesh, the other was along her other shoulder. Some part of me pondering if I could reach in and unsnap her bra, somehow magic it away. "I want... To give him..."

"Not yet!" My sister hissed as her friend had... Well it wasn't climb, it was more like float and slip more fully atop me. "Give him it all too fast and... You won't like yourself."

"Yes! Mom always says the... You're right." Nev tossed her head to get me to stop, but nicely, looking so cute doing it I almost didn't mind. "Sorry! Foster. We... If you want it... Me... You have to date me."

"Okay." I said with a nod.

"Okay?" She was giddy, looking towards my sister as if expecting her to giggle and them to hug. Instead Marissa gave her a thumbs up while ever so gently kissing the tip of my prick. "He said okay!"

"You two are perfect for each other." Marissa said before letting her tongue come out, eyes drifting from her friend to me, holding onto the side of my penis is such a way that she could lick along it with the side with her tongue, while looking me dead in the eyes. "I'll just suck him as much as he needs while you get in those ten dates you promised your mom that you'd do before you can even think about messing around."

"Yes! Of course! So smart! So..." My sister's friend trailed off into a moving of her lips, without any indication of what words were supposed to be.

Nev was turned on and it was a huge turn on as she straddled the corner of her bed, legs somewhat around and against the post. It wasn't lurid like it would be in a porn, but ever so slightly she ground her crotch down into the mattress while she stared at my dick. While she watched my older sibling loll her tongue out and stroke me, suck it, in a way that it rubbed my penis head against her wet and dripping taster. I fucking nodded at her, saw her brown eyes flare with delight before enveloping me. Bobbing her head while stroking me.

Just to damn myself all the more I went up on my elbows to watch my own sister give me an amazing BJ, that seemed to scoff at anything ever being bad about incest. Maybe it was bad because who would go out if their sister was right there to happily wrap her pretty mouth around your cock. I stared and... It was clear that she wanted me to cum and getting a better view of my sibling sucking wasn't the only "bad" thing. I also struggled to last longer, trying to watch Marissa's attentive bobbing and stroking while distancing myself. Trying to recall the episode names of The Office and quickly into what the lyrics were of my favorite bands least popular song.

"Oh fuck!" I broke, probably barely buying myself a minute.

"Are you going to cum for me Foster?" She asked, doing the tongue out stroke again. The fucking pink thing drip, drip, dripping onto my tip and shaft.

"Yes!" There was more than a tinge of worry that painted my sister's cute face, which could/should have gone down in history as the image of be careful what you wish for because it was obviously what she wanted but suddenly she had no idea what she was going to do. "Ask me. Ask me how I want it. You know you have to always ask."

"Y... yes! Of course. How do you want it Foster?" Flicking her eyes towards her friend very quickly, but it didn't seem like Nev was registering much besides staring at my spit wet cock.

"Not good enough."

"Fo... You..." She stuck her tongue out at me, in the annoyed sister way, not the arousing sister way, flicking me off with the hand she was still jerking me off with. Then dipped and drew in my balls a moment before coming up, letting the second sucked one fall from her mouth while rubbing her face against my shaft. "How do you want me to take your cum dear brother? In my mouth or..?"

"On your face!" Saying the answer even she'd back away from, probably thought was a little too... Reveling in incest.

"Okay." Surprised but willing, very willing.

"Good! Perfect! I'm almost there, keep going, you're doing..." Putting both hands into the work, tongue out, drool coming off the tip of the wide kinda long pink thing. "So good. So fucking good Marissa, oh god damn it feels..." I don't know if she knew what she was doing or it was a happy accident, her drool lubricating her ever quickening strokes. Starting to move her body with it, I'm pretty sure she was imagining it, for sure I was because of how she moved, that I was teasing her other hole instead of her mouth. "Fuck! Fuck yes! It's... Fuck it's happening!"

A giant glob of semen shot out of me, up into the air and then down on Marissa's forehead, splattering along her nose and upper lip. My sister let out a noise that was both surprised and overjoyed. For a half second I think she was about to turn and go look in a mirror at her first facial. Except the next blast came out, this one didn't arch as high but still went way above her head before coming down. Prepared for it she looked up and so it got her right across the tip of her nose which essentially sent white stuff all across her face. This time her noise was even more joyful, those brown eyes looking at me like I was making all her dreams come true. The smile in them was obvious, she kept her tongue out, mouth open though, in what was obviously some anime (or hentai) face. There was no missing the bliss though, and that expression did seem fucking perfect for cuming on. It was 100% eager invitation, 0% disdain or "Let's get this over with." Cum hit both her bottom lip and top. Her teeth were even more pearly until her tongue came out and swept over them.

"That's good Foster! So good!" That tongue lolled out of her mouth and she aimed it right, got what she obviously wanted. Nev let out a cry as my sister got an incestuous tongue load, the fact that my sister wanted to taste it spurred more out of me, but (luckily) without the velocity. "Mmmm! Cum!"

"Oh my gosh!" Nev let out, putting both hands to her face, so shocked that her fingertips touched (and smeared) her glasses. Or maybe not shock but imaging the cum was hitting her face.

"Fuck! Marissa! Fuck yes! You love my fucking cum you sexy b... Beautiful flower." I was gonna call her a bitch but remembered last second that she would react negatively to any sort of bad word, flower was lame but she didn't seem to care to judge. Didn't seem to connect that she was wearing a flower covered barrette and that was where I found the alternate.

"Yes! I love cum!" Looking to her friend, "He's got some really good stuff... Mmmmm," Wrapping her lips around my tip and sucking it, pulling more semen from me, loudly enjoying two or three pulses before pulling away. "It tastes so good!"

"Yes! You look so good covered... tasting... Oh fuck!" I told her as I sagged to the mattress of my sister's watching friend's bed as Marissa tugged me tenderly, making sure to get every drop on her tongue, quickly tasting and swallowing each pearl before darting it back out for more. It was heaven and I wished I could have gone on for days, I mustered enough strength to stop myself from shuddering or pulling away from her for a good minute. Enjoying her cum hungriness too much to stop her. But eventually she took one last pull, let me pop from her lips loudly, then bounced up. "That... Marissa... You... So damn good."

"I gotta see what I look like." She practically shouted when she didn't get anymore out of my happily spent penis.

"You look... incredible ." Nev let out under her breath, Marissa nodding her giddy agreement before running to her friend's closet and yanking open the door.

"I hope so!" Knowing, as only a girl would, where the nearest mirror was. "Wowwwww! Look at me!" Sticking out her small chest and turning left and right. "Could you imagine what Jason would think if we sent him a picture of me like this?"

"Mari! No!" Shocked but Nev was also slightly embarrassed by how amused she was by the idea.

"I know, I know." Clearly still imagining it, striking different poses that would no doubt tease and tantalize whoever the fuck this fucker Jason was. Even letting her tongue out to touch a running glob, which had her enjoying it the next second. Finally turning to us, "Okay, I'm going to clean up. Be right back and then you can take me home Foster." Pointing back and forth between her friend and I. "Anymore of you two alone together has to wait until your official first date."

"Yeah, yeah." Nev agreed, slipping off the bed as if we'd end up fucking before Marissa could return if she didn't get her distance. It was awkward AF to just lay there Pooh Bear-ing it and my shirt pushed up, so as my sister ran away, I climbed off it. "I really hope she's not going to do that."

"She left her phone," Pointing to the bed where her pink case identified it as her phone and not Nev's.

"Good." And then Nev was the epitome of nervous I don't know what to say but I want to say something witty and charming.

"I really do want to date you." I could only say that once I had my underwear on and pants mostly done back up again.

"Yes... Please..." Blushing and looking at the screen of the video game. "No video games."

"No," I agreed, thinking it was a joke but maybe there was some history there I didn't know about.

"Back," Marissa darting back in the room this time not expecting to catch us, just expecting we'd miss her presence. "You two exchange information yet. You're gonna be chatting and talking about where you're gonna go on your first date. Nevy, this isn't 1950, you're both gonna decide where to go." Turning to me and I thought it was a joke considering she basically said it wasn't olden times and then laid out a very olden times rule. "Foster, she can't do anything but kissing before ten dates. You gotta make sure and come to me first, because we both know all about guys like you."

"Yeah, we do know about guys like you." Nev agreed in a way that said she didn't but didn't want anybody to know that because she thought it would be embarrassing.

"Uhh..." Looking at her watch. "Yeah we gotta go." Nev nodded, there was an awkward moment where I didn't know what to do at leaving. But Marissa motioned me at her friend after hugging her goodbye, so I gave her a hug too, then a kiss. "Okay, good, simple, goodbye kiss, we gotta go so no long make out." Grabbing my wrist and shirt at the shoulder, dragging me away, but her laugh said it was a joke. Joke or not she didn't let go of my shirt until we fumbled our shoes on, only then because we had to put on coats before going out the door. It was only temporary, my wrist was (re-)released just before reaching my car. "We really gotta leave before Layla gets here."