Marissa & Nev Pt. 01

Story Info
My sister makes sure her new friend and I start dating.
15.8k words
4.66
38.9k
90

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/19/2023
Created 06/10/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Defluer
Defluer
1,224 Followers

"Foster! No! Don't you... Frick, frick, frick!" Nev hissed, leaning forward beside and pounding the buttons of the controller harder or much louder.

I grinned at her, she was cute, really really cute actually. (Not quite the "type" I'd gone for in years past but cute enough and cool enough that I didn't think I cared.) I wasn't the type of guy that couldn't admit if a girl is better at him at video games but... Even though this was Nev's room, Nev's console, the game that Nev had said she was "King" of... She still wasn't as good as me. I was holding back, mostly letting her get close enough to a win that she didn't give up. Not letting her win, so she didn't tell me to give up. I wasn't being mean, I didn't enjoy her struggling, even though she was so cute as she did it. I wanted to be alone with her. Was unsure if my sister would throw a fit if we were just sitting in here, post game. Or if Nev would realize we were in her room and get nervous, she'd been pretty bashful the first couple times I was around her.

"Damn it!" Coming up off the bed, doing a few steps that were damn near stomps and getting close to throwing down the controller. All which was still so cute.

Stopping her tantrum, planting her fists on her hips and glaring at me. Still holding the controller she was totally the image of gamer girl anger, I could barely stop myself from smirking. I put my hands up, controller in one of them, shrugged like I was as surprised by my continued victories as she was. But the smile won out, she was just too freaking cute! Was she on the chubby side? Yeah, was she the "curviest" gal I had ever liked this much? Yeah again. Did that give her very large breasts and a very delish abundant booty? Yeah once more. The blonde brown hair pulled back into the somehow fun and cheery ponytail was almost as endearing as her "glare" from behind her glasses.

"You almost got me that time." I lied, well she had early on, when she'd leaned forward and a sliver of her back (that I hoped might be butt crack) had shown between purple sweater and black jeans.

"If you weren't so cute I'd punch you in your nose." She said in the most adorable way ever, it also helped that she had just admitted she thought I was attractive and that she was pouting now, not looking angry.

"Uh... What are you two up to in here?" My sister asked as she slipped into the room, she didn't knock, she didn't say it after she saw that her friend and I were feet apart, she said it as she entered.

"Your brother is king of this game." Nev said as she sagged, I don't know if she gave up because of Marissa or just finally gave up.

"Don't tell him that, he'll get a big head." My sister said as she strode all the way to the side of the bed, where she leaned against the post and looked back and forth between her friend and I, like she expected one of us to be undressed in some way. Or showing signs of arousal. Or that we'd heard her coming and there would be some indicator we'd just leapt apart from making out. "You've been in here this long, I totally leveled up my family like twice." Her playing a video game on the big TV out in the other room had been why we hadn't left when I'd come over to pick her up. That she'd been 'so close to leveling' since I wanted to hang with Nev I hadn't fought it as hard as I did when it was just Layla here. Her arms up and bent like she was operating puppets she pointed back and forth at us, asking. "You've just been playing this game?"

"What... Else would we be doing?" Nev flushing, the earnest expression on her face for all of ten seconds after the question and the way she'd begun the sentence before realizing what exactly my sister was talking about. Well it sort of made me suspect she was a lot less experienced than a girl as pretty and cool as she was should have been. And yes, I upgraded her to pretty. Cute but also pretty.

"A boy and a girl in a room alone together," Marissa once more inspecting us as she spoke. Purring playfully, "I don't know, what would you be doing?"

"He... he's your brother Mari." Nev said in the squeakiest voice I'd ever heard.

I nodded, thinking the same thing, almost pointed at Nev to back up her statement. I guess the last time I'd had a crush on one of her friends had been... A long long time ago, but she'd flipped out hard enough to leave a lasting impression. So Marissa was surprising me with how seemingly cool she was being. Okay, she was being sorta childish, in how she was going about it but still... She looked like she was excited for me and her new-ish friend to be into each other.

"He's handsome, isn't he?"

"Yes! Oh yes, very handsome!" Nev was quick and unambiguous, making me blush with how attractive she seemed to think I was.

"Then why... Why not?" Leaning against the post of the bed, which nearly reached the ceiling, Marissa brought her two pointer fingers together. Mushing them around, not just meaning kissing but full on making out. Somehow Nev darkened even more, turning away from both my sister and me. "You were in here together for like an hour and I never saw you talk to a boy like you talk to him. Plus he always asks if you're here when I ask him to pick me up or he hears I'm walking over here. So? Why not?"

"Oh I... Sheesh! That... What? I mean... Would he... Would anybody even want to kiss me?" It was almost painful to watch. She had to verbally and mentally back away from asking about me specifically, she was that timid, or intimidated.

"Of course he would!" Marissa said.

"Of course I would!" I said, Marissa and Nev both shifted as if they'd forgotten I was here. Or that I could speak and hear. "I was doing my best to... Draw the game out," Not admitting one way or the other that I could have won much more quickly. "Just to be in here alone with you."

"Really?" Nev squeaked in hope.

"Really? You impress me Foster." My sister smiled and nodded while I shrugged and nodded. Blinking as she held a fist out for me to bump, I did, she was being so weird! So cool. Turning to her friend (Who not long ago had just been her friend's roommate.) she said, "Come over here and kiss my brother already."

"Oh... Hmmnnnnahhh... That... It..." God she got cuter and prettier by the second, as she blushed and stammered over the idea. I didn't blame her. I don't think any girl had ever kissed me first, I'd always kissed them. "See... There... He... But..."

"Just go up to him and kiss him, it's easy and the pay off... Nevy the pay off will be so sweet and amazing." At the end Marissa's tone got a little dreamy, imagining the last time she kissed somebody I'd guess.

"It's okay," I started, meaning to say something about Marissa leaving and me kissing Nev, maybe another less awkward time, but Marissa jumped in.

"It's not okay, she has to kiss you. Just move up and put her lips to yours." Marissa said it in the way a mom tells her kid to apologize for something, or 'say thank you.' A little upset and embarrassed that she has to say something. "Nev! Just move up and put your lips to his, it's easy. Like a handshake."

"No, it's okay because... She doesn't have to do anything." I asserted.

"Nev. He won't stop you and he will kiss you back." Marissa kicked me! When I went to speak again she gave my ankle a kick, in her socks so it didn't hurt but it did surprise me. My normally all fun and no glum sister was annoyed in this moment, or really doing her best to seem so. Her blue eyes were locked on me, trying to communicate something with me, the hard press of her lips moving ever so slightly were the same. Still glaring at me she called back over her shoulder, "Nev! Just move over and do it."

"Nnnnn," Nev didn't come forward, in fact her foot slipped half a step back.

"He won't stop you, I swear." As she said that she came off the post completely and hovered right up to me, I thought to show her friend how easy it was to do. Marissa's brown eyes were locked on mine, it was almost like she hovered magically. I stared in them, at her trying to understand what she was doing here. What she was trying to communicate. Both her small hands dropped to my legs as she lined up in front of me. "See! It's just steps and... so easy." Slowly her long brown hair fell like silk down her shoulders. Which sort of framed up her face and... and her cleavage. She didn't have a lot but I could see most of it, the fashionable baggy bright orange top hung down revealing all her cleavage and most of the rest of her breasts, held by a red bra. "Foster! Go with me on this!"

"Wha..." I started at full volume, dropping off when I realized she'd whispered that last part.

"Just go with me on this." She said again, pleading, sort of nudging her head back into her friend's direction.

I blinked and nodded, I felt weird and confused, like I'd been slipped something. That something was a sudden and unmistakable realization that my sister was really quite lovely. She was fun and free and loud almost all the time, but all in an endearing way. You could always instantly see that in her face, in her smiling expression, in her sparkling playful brown eyes. Dazed... I couldn't stop myself from looking at her cleavage. I couldn't stop myself from thinking they were small compared to Nev's but about the same size as my last couple girlfriends. What my past couple girlfriend's didn't have was the big juicy butts that both women in the room did.

"You gonna go with me on this?" Peripherally I saw Nev quirk her head to try and hear what Marissa whispered to me, but otherwise the entire world was my sister, trying to figure out what was going on here. What she was doing and... Why I couldn't stop... Thinking bad thoughts about her. "Foster. Be cool, go with me on this. She needs it."

"I... Okay." I answered finally, spurred on when she shifted her arms (on purpose) pushing her small chest together to create much more lovely cleavage.

"Okay," There was a titter to her word, a giddiness but when I looked... her eyes were closed and she was coming towards me with puckered lips.

I knew what she was coming in for and I'd like to say it was for Nev that I stayed, to follow through with whatever plot or ploy my sister had in mind. But... Marissa is cute and the times she let me hang with her I had fun. Holidays and family outings were us riffing on our mom, dad, or two other siblings. I stayed because... Because I wanted my sister to kiss me! I wanted to feel her lips on mine. I stayed because she was an attractive gal who clearly wanted to kiss me, I wanted to kiss her right back.

They reached me, reminding me of my first (few) kisses when she'd had absolutely no idea how to kiss. Marissa's mouth was taut, nervous. Mine was too but... I lost my WTF rigidity after just a heartbeat, then I tilted my head a little more and kissed her. Really kissed her. A "MmmMmmmm!" came out of her a moment before her lips ever so slightly lost the nervousness and it became a real kiss. A real kiss that both of us enjoyed, her hands slipping up from my legs to my chest, shoulders. I took hold of her by the hips and pulled her closer, because it felt like I was leaning way out to kiss her. She came, putting one knee onto the bed beside me and I tilted upward kissing her that way. It was amazing and felt sort of right, with her up and... She was my older sister! Even though it was long in the past when she'd been taller than me.

"There." Her hands had found my face and broke the kiss, I didn't get to see her expression as my eyes were lazy in opening. She was turned back facing her friend, "You see Nevy, you just gotta do it and... He'll kiss you right back."

"Wow!" The bespectacled woman said in a voice that was both shocked at what she'd seen and shocked it was so easy.

"You ready to... To try?" Marissa was in the way of me seeing Nev, I didn't try. Leaning forward, my sister smelled so familiar, like home, part of what made home home. There was a sweet floral note to her. I inhaled deeply, wanting to bury my face in my sister's cleavage. Just staring at it as she was still looking at Nev, who I still couldn't see but it was obvious she was reluctant still. "Come on, he really is as good of a kisser as you could ask for. It surprised me."

"I heard." Nev whispered, holding my sister's hips still I felt her twitch with embarrassment, even though there was no judgment in her friend's voice.

"So..." Clearing her throat and evaporating the embarrassment. "Come on." Marissa motioning her friend over with a jerk of her head. I ever so slightly jiggled her beautiful breasts in their alluring red bra. The answer from Nev must have been another reluctant one, my sister tutted. I let go one hip, to run my fingers through that brown hair, it was silkier and softer than any I'd ever felt before. I brushed it aside, back. Exposing more of her neck and shoulder, a lot of it what with her turned back towards her friend. "Ne... Oh my god!" I'd leaned forward and nuzzled, just meaning to inhale of her more. Trying to figure out what the floral was, or how deeply she smelled like home, but she grabbed my head in one small hand. Arched a little more and moved me in as she leaned her neck towards me, a clear offering! "OH LORD!"

"He's necking you?" Nev asked in her meek squeak, I think stumbling a few steps closer.

"Necking? What is this the fifties?" My sister had the same joke that had fluttered into my head, said it with only half the snark she clearly wanted to muster.

"Oh... Right, what do you call it?"

"Good." My sister turned so that I kissed my way up her jawline, chin, and back to her lips. But it was a short lived kiss. "You can't do that to me."

"Why not?" Nev asked, obviously worried that getting necked could somehow hurt.

"Because... Because I'm his sister and a kiss is one thing but... Kissing me... Like that..." And she traced fingers along her neck. "That sent... Set my nipples to full hardness and..." Only Marissa could be so bold as to admit, "At least three ounces of liquid to my special place."

"Oh!" Nev came into view again, at the post that Marissa had been at, leaning against it in a way that said that she'd barely reached it. Without it she'd be on the ground.

"You! Nev. You can let him kiss you like that." Marissa grabbed my head, turned me towards the beautiful but shy Nev. "Look at how he looks at you, he wants to kiss you." My sister's voice was a purr but it got... Huskier as she went on. Imagining, "Kiss your lips, your neck, your shoulders, your breasts and..." There was no way she saw, but as if she read my mind Marissa pushed me away, all the way, onto my back. As I had indeed been angling in to kiss her chest. "He'll kiss your everything Nevy."

"Everything!" Nev came off the post! She didn't retreat as her expression said she would, she came off it and fell quickly to her hands and knees on the bed.

"Yes!" Marissa hissed in approval, thinking her friend was coming over for it, finally convinced.

"Yes." Nev repeated as she got near me, moved towards me, then started backward.

It was too late. She was close enough and beautiful enough that I took hold of her, pulled her to me, against me, atop me! Not all the way though. Right up to the brink and then I let her take the last step. Both of us staring into each other's eyes, then at each other's lips, and finally she gave in and kissed me. Grabbing my face in her hands and kissing me almost exactly like Marissa had. Lips not as soft and eager as I wanted but I was already there, kissing her right. She was slower than my sister, but not because she wasn't into it, wasn't willing, but because she was trying to get onto the same level as me while her brain couldn't work fully as she was being kissed for the first time. Or so I guessed. Felt.

"Tell her she's a good kisser Foster," It was like I was drunk, suddenly I realized we weren't kissing anymore and Nev was just hovering over me. Staring down at me. I don't know if that was what she wanted, it really looked to me like she was just trying to make herself believe we'd just kissed. "Foster!"

"That was one of the best kisses of my life, I feel... Drunk." Which made Nev giggled, touch her own lips.

"I feel wet." She said and giggled some more, clearly shocked she said it, clearly it was true too.

"Frick! You're wet?" I asked, loving the idea.

"Don't tease her." Marissa punched my shoulder.

"I wasn't teasing her! I... I like the idea that... If she is." Nev was looking like she regretted saying it, now that it was the full topic.

"You're hard! She can't be wet?" Marissa shot, clearly meant for it to teach me my lesson on how it felt.

Marissa was astride my knees, hadn't retreated away like anybody else would have. I don't know if she thought she had to stay to make sure Nev didn't become bashful or something.

The blonde with the glasses lifted off of me, where she'd been laying with her upper body atop me, her lower off to the side. Wanting to see. My jeans were disguising the exact shape of my penis, but doing nothing to hide that I was totally erect.

"Oh! He is!" Nev squeaked.

"It's gotta be all the way hard too!" All three of us were staring, the light from the TV hitting it just right so that it really made it look bigger. The shadows deep at the right places. Marissa grinned, "See Nev! You thought he didn't want to even kiss you and now look! Look! You gave him an uncontrollably large erection!"

"I... Me... He..." Just smiling at it after her stammer, looking proud. She was so fucking cute and obviously so fucking inexperienced.

"Frick Marissa, your friend is so freaking adorably beautiful." I rasped, needing to fill the silence as they both just grinned at my erection, for like... A minute or more.

"Don't tell me that, tell her that." My sister shot back, by then Nev was looking at me with heartfelt shock instead of my hard cock.

"Nev, you're so freaking adorably beautiful that I need... NEED to kiss you some more." Using it as an excuse to wrap my arms around her, pull her down atop me.

She didn't resist, our lips mashing together almost painfully before slipping back into the intoxicating stupor of before. Only I didn't get lost because it was only a few moments back into it that lost the minimal skill she had. Unable to kiss and climb atop me at the same time. Her shin, knee, thigh, and then crotch rubbing over my bulge. There were several layers of cloth between it, on both of us, but I swear I felt the heat of her sex. Her sex that she rubbed against me, trying to wear away our clothes. As we were carried away in our kiss it was as if the curvy cutie was actually fucking me.

"Nev! Nev you can't tease him like that." My sister pushing against her friend's hip, not jealous or angry but concerned.

"What?" Nev asked, Marissa giving her another push, gentle but she seemed just as intoxicated on our kisses as I was, she fell right over. Onto my arm, I clung to her not wanting her to go any further.

"You can't tease him like that." My sister warned with dire seriousness, she was still sitting on my knees no wonder Nev had had to concentrate on getting atop me. Hovering her hands protectively over my crotch. Sucking on her bottom lip she mimed what Nev had been doing, humping the air between my knees instead of humping at me. Shaking her head, "You can't tease him like that. You can't tease guys like that."

"Oh!" Nev going redder than before, pulling at my shirt to try and hide behind.

"It's not bad but... You do that and you're not willing to get him off, well that's rude and he'll be going home blue balled and with a sour view of you." It was like she was quoting something she'd been told, her tone... It must have been our aunt, I wasn't surprised that Aunt Jackie gave her that sort of advice. "And... If you rush into... Getting on this dick... You might have a sour view of him pushing for things too fast." Nev's squeak said she wasn't ready for the implied sex yet, just for kissing. I might have said I was a big boy and could take a little blue balls for Nev, it wouldn't be the first time, AND IF MY life so far was any indicator, IT wouldn't be the last. Marissa shook her head at her friend, before laying a hand atop my jeans, not touching it exactly but not not touching it. "So... Maybe... You keep kissing him..." Nev started nodding to that right away, eager and so cute. "And I'll... This time I'll take care of the... Of this. Okay?"

Defluer
Defluer
1,224 Followers