Marissa & Nev Pt. 02

Story Info
My sister and I go to a new level while I date her BFF.
9.9k words
4.74
16.8k
40

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/19/2023
Created 06/10/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Defluer
Defluer
1,209 Followers

"This... This was really great." Nev said in the sweetest and tiniest voice.

"Y... yeah." I agreed, my brain needing a second to come out of the make-out daze.

The pretty blonde chubby nerd was draped across my lap, side saddle. I think that was what it was called, her feet were still in the passenger seat where she'd ridden on our fifth date. Our best date. She finally seemed to have shed the, "I don't deserve you." reluctance that had come over her since we'd 'officially' started dating. Away from the cool chummy friend she'd been leading to to the blow-job and make-out with my sister, who had insisted we date. Not that either of us were unwilling, I was very willing and she wanted to but because nobody had dated her, ever, she thought that meant nobody should want too.

Finally here was our best date ever. We'd gone on what was essentially a repeat of our first (real) date but with way better results. Conversation wasn't stilted and laborious. I think it had really hit her, really helped, that we ran into my buddy Matt. Matt's reaction to her, my reaction to the situation, went a long way to help Nev out. I'd entwined my hand into hers when Matt approached, showing that we weren't just friends and a little bit of my... Well possessiveness of her, I didn't think she was mine but I didn't want Matt to think to try. Matt for his part said just about the best thing he could, taking our entire five minute conversation to see Nev and I were holding hands.

"You two?" Motioning back and forth between us, I nodded, he rolled his eyes and shook his head saying. "You always have all the luck getting the best looking and coolest girlfriends."

Flapping his arms in dismay he'd walked off, shaking his head the entire way. People around us must have thought I was Pennwise, I had a big clown grin on my face and I was walking around with Nev who was floating on air and blushing as red as a balloon.

The rest of the date she'd actually believed she belonged with me, that I wasn't slumming and would soon come to my senses, and it had been amazing! Leading to a make-out session that was way more intimate than the ones before, fiery and... Made me so confused how I could feel this way about her when I'd grown very very attached to Marissa. My sister and I were spending most of our free time together; not counting work, sleep, and dates with Nev we were together 95% of the time. Hanging out at home and watching TV, mostly like brother and sister. Sneaking away to Grandma's house, my car, or rarely down into the basement, mostly like incestuous brother and sister.

We hadn't really talked about it but we'd stuck around at oral, lots and lots of it. I'll admit, I was getting way more than she was. Sometimes on the couch or in the hall I'd just pull my dick out and make her suck it for a few seconds or minutes, she never balked and always seemed so pleased with herself about it. I felt like I'd covered every inch of her in semen since that first facial, I'd cum on her so much! It was the greatest month of my life! Peppering in make-out sessions with Nev... I had no complaints in life.

"Your friend was so jealous of you." I was kinda surprised she said it, by her expression Nev was kinda surprised she said it too.

"Why wouldn't he be?" Both of looking as I let my fingers dance from her shins, up her legs, teasing close to the nexus, pressing firmly at her belly (which was smaller than Marissa's), not for the first time stealing quick grasps of her large breasts (which were much larger than Marissa's), before finding her chin and cheek. "You're hot and you're wearing a really sexy Mrs. Pacman shirt."

"Yeah? Really?"

"Yeah, really." That made her proud of herself, for wearing it. Her smile growing, I think she thought she should be embarrassed for wearing it, that maybe a geek shirt wasn't "date night" material.

"Your sister made it sexy," It wasn't my first compliment of her outfit but it was the first time I heard that, I wasn't surprised.

Taking that knowledge in I nodded, it was cut off just below the ghosts which hovered under a much larger Mrs. Pacman. Showing off a couple inches of midriff between the shirt and her high waisted jeans. The bright yellow thing also had the collar removed and enough of a V up front to show off some tremendous looking cleavage. Once more I was baffled by my sister. If things were reversed I would have been doing everything in my power to ensure that her and the guy she was dating would have failed. I wouldn't want Marissa's relationship to be a success, I'd sabotage it to have her all for myself. While we hadn't said it outright, we both knew that now that we started messing around, we were barely clinging to the "not to disappoint Nev" excuse. Occasionally bringing out up how I'd be so good a X or Y, now with all the practice. But we knew we weren't getting each other off on the daily to keep Nev from breaking her promise of ten dates, or to increase my skills to make Nev happy when the time came. We were messing around because we couldn't keep our hands off each other! Unlike I would have been in her shoes, Marissa was invested in Nev and I working out. If I let some time go by without setting the next date with Nev, she reminded me. My sister picking out times and ideas of what to do. It was baffling!

"I'll have to tell her thanks," I said, feeling a little greasy about the alluding tone I used but... Marissa was seeming, at least vaguely, keeping my girlfriend up to date on our goings on.

"Yeah, you should." Nodding happy that her friend would get a compliment for helping out so much. In the same tone that she'd used when she said Matt was so jealous of me, embarrassed but also... I don't know, maybe proud or hopeful? She asked, "Will it be... Will you... Thank her with... With... With your tongue?"

"I..." Had about a million things in my head to ask or say, mostly it was, "How much has she told you?" Because in all the group chat messages it was hints but not exacts. I guess I should have known that they wouldn't stop talking to each other one on one, just because there was a group chat. Nev and I did, Marissa and I did in person, they would too. "Oh... Uh... Maybe."

"If you like my outfit... You should." Nev was acting the same as freaking Marissa! Very bashful about it, watching me through fluttering eyelashes, she actually wanted me to reward my sister. How could she be actively pushing me towards Marissa, when I would be unquestionably stopping her from getting along good with another guy. "It was mostly her idea."

"I do like your outfit." Skimming the line of exposed flesh between pants and shirt.

"You'll really like the outfit we picked out for our tenth date." My eyes flicked up to hers, I hadn't fathomed that she... that they were planning for that that far ahead. An outfit for that momentous date? Dear god yes!

"Do you have pictures?" Mostly joking, "I'd like to see."

"I do but it's got to be a surprise." And she booped my nose as a punishment for even asking.

"Fine." Making it obvious that I wasn't really upset. She didn't really play back, just sucked at her bottom lip and blinked at me through her glasses. A second later I realized why, my hand was now up her shirt, holding one of her huge breasts with only the bra in the way. Giving it a good squeeze before taking my hand out, "God I can't wait."

"You have too." Worry was very obvious in her face, even though I thought it obvious that it was just a saying.

"I mean... I can't wait to get the ten dates done. Not, I can't wait so I'm moving on." There was a little edge to my voice, that I had to explain that.

"Okay," So sweet and pouty that I couldn't tell if she believed or not.

She'd said she'd had several first dates in her life, three seconds, and only one third, until me. Back then she'd been much more strict on even kissing, but the guys had tried and when they realized she was serious about the ten date thing, they'd bailed. I guess maybe it must have scared them. Probably asking themselves if she was demanding they wait for ten dates for first, second, and third base... How many dates (or years) would it take to get to everything else? I would have dealt, maybe not young me, but even without Marissa, I would have gotten through it for Nev. She was a great gal, the total package. Smart, sweet, a gamer, and she was so cute!

"I swear I didn't mean it like that." No longer frustrated, she'd had a shitty history with guys so it shouldn't have been a surprise.

"Okay, good." I distracted myself with touching her leg, all the way down to her shin which was the furthest I could reach. "Hey, Foster?" Leaning and ducking into my eyeline. "I... I'm not gonna be good at any of it." I blinked, rearing back when the concept hit home in my head, about to shake my head but she went on. "I don't watch the videos you and Mari like to watch. I... I'm a virgin." Fluttering her fingers up and down herself to let me know she meant every part of her that could be a virgin, was. "Like a platinum level virgin."

"I know." I rasped, thinking fondly of all her untouched spoils.

"I'm not gonna be good. It's... Not gonna be good." Pouting.

"Nev, as long as you want it..."

"Oh I do!" Fuck that was sexy, the way her eyes blazed and not just her expression but her entire body sang of how much she wanted to mess around with me.

"Well, with that and how freaking hot you are... It'll be good," That almost got a smile, but quickly a vehement headshake.

"No, it's okay. Mar... I want you to know that... I won't ask you and Mari to stop... I want her to keep taking care of you, okay?" I blinked, she sucked her bottom lip and held out the hand sign for scout's honor. "Okay?"

"Okay." I know I should have promised her I wouldn't, that she'd be enough, but... I couldn't and I didn't, mostly because I saw in her eyes she was serious, it wasn't a test or game.

"And it's only fair that you take care of her back," Her eyes going to my mouth, clearly thinking of me returning the favor for Marissa 'taking care' of me with my tongue.

"That is fair," It wasn't fair to her, by my math, but I didn't argue myself out of a good time.

"Thank you." Said so sweetly that I had to kiss her, mostly so she wouldn't see the shame and wickedness in my eyes, I wasn't sure which raged the most in those moments that she thanked me for agreeing to mess around with another woman.

The kiss was exquisite, but brief. After she stroked my face, keeping her forehead to mine, her eyes closed. "Will you lick me too?"

"Oh a hundred percent. A hundred million percent." I agreed instantly.

"So sure?" Eyes coming up at my total lack of any hedging.

"Yes! Very sure."

"What if... It's... Ugly?"

"Your pussy?" I scoffed, she flinched but nodded, embarrassed but unable to not seek the answer. "How could it be?"

"I don't know, total virgin, remember?"

"Listen to me," I took her face and looked into her eyes, blue and beautiful. Timid too. "That's really setting me up to ask to see it now." She wanted to show me! I closed my eyes, shook my head. "I don't know if I could stop myself from touching or tasting it if I see it." Taking her hand, but ever so gingerly, I put it at my bulge that she'd carefully but obviously been avoiding with any significant part of her body. "You've already got me that hard after Marissa sucked me off twice today." I was only worried for half a second, but there was no surprise, only a nod from my girlfriend. She knew my sister had sucked me off twice, my sister had told her! I shivered at the very idea, "If I had you naked or... Half naked... You better just send me a picture."

"Oh my god no!" Shaking her head, immediately explaining why she was so vehement. "Mom would kill me!" But her eyes caught might, "Would you... Really like pictures, of me?" When there was porn out there, her face made clear. "Really?" As if she thought I'd admit it was just a joke. "You'd... like that?"

"Are you kidding me! I'd love it!" Pressing her hand at my bulge, dangerously, so she could feel it throbbing at the prospect.

"Maybe... After... The ten dates." I nodded to that, imagining the day my phone beeped her huge tits would be there on my screen. "Foster! Are you doing that on purpose?" But she saw I wasn't by my confusion, "Your thingie is..." She wasn't wholly unworldly, "Throbbing." God the way she said that, it was like she was about to continue into an erotic audiobook. "Why? What... Were you thinking of?"

"You sending me, pics of you." It took ten good seconds of staring me in the eyes before she believed me. Only then did she realize she was still holding my 'throbbing' erection.

"Gosh... I can't wait either!" Giving my dick a squeeze on her own, then hurriedly and adorably pulling her hand away. Fanning herself, smiling dazedly. "Maybe I'll... I'll promise that everyday we don't see each other, after the ten dates, I'll send you a picture."

"Fuck! Yes! Please! Thank you!" I full on thrashed at the idea of that.

"Marissa's gonna have to suck you off again, isn't she?" Giggling at the effect she had over me, at the outcome.

"Oh yes." Thinking about it, it was another thing I shouldn't have done but looking at the time it was still early enough. "We could tell her to meet us at grandma's, I know that's not romantic, or your place and... You could watch again. If you'd want that."

"Yes! I want that!" So much enthusiasm that I realized the only reason it hadn't happened again was because I hadn't asked.

I wanted to slap my palm to my forehead until it caved it. Why hadn't I thought of it? Asked!

"Okay!" I don't know if it was at my signal or her own volition but she was back in the passenger seat and buckling up while I got the car started again before I even realized we'd both acted. "Your place or..?"

"Yeah, Layla goes to her parents so she can't see how late or happy I come back from our dates." The admission hit her and she frowned, not liking how arrogant it sounded.

"Good, great!" Because Layla and Nev's place was close enough for Marissa to meet us there. "You..."

"Yeah, I'm messaging her. She'll be so excited!"

I don't know how I held back the stupid gleeful noises that wanted to escape (and embarrass) me. I did though, just nodding and driving. Or rolling because it was rough road here. Nev had been delighted at (finally) being taken to Heart Rock Ridge, the most renowned make-out spot in Defluer. Now it sort of sucked because we were so far out of town, it hadn't snowed but the two track path out was not something I could go fast on. Once out of there there was a dirt road, so more slow. Marissa would beat us for sure.

I guess it must have boiled up inside her, like a kettle she went from silence to loud squeaky admission. "Will you lick her for me? For me to watch? I'd like... To watch that tonight."

"Yes! If... That's what you want?" She should have gotten whiplash she nodded so hard to that.

It was my turn, but I didn't stay quiet for much more than ten seconds. "Do you masturbate? You do, don't you?"

"Yes," I could see part of her wanted to be embarrassed but Marissa and I had obviously been pretty open about our masturbation admission (among other things) so her cheeks barely pinked.

"You can say no, if it's against the rules but... Will you tonight? While I eat out my sister?" Nodding at the first question, bigger at the second along with a lovely lick of her lips.

"If... That's what you want?" Took me a second to realize she turned that around on me.

"It is."

"But not on the bed, I... Don't think I would stop you if you tried anything while I was... Touching myself." I knew exactly what she meant, I also knew there was a hint of an invite there, I liked hearing it but I hoped I wouldn't take advantage of it. We had to be good!

"Five more dates."

"Five more!" It both sounded like way too many and not much at all.

Her updates of, "Marissa is there," and "Inside and waiting," and "Naked," didn't help matters as far as the dangerous speeds at which I traveled. I don't think Nev noticed, her attention was on her phone, on the messages to and from Marissa. In town I passed right by a cop, going at least thirty over the speed limit, I slowed down (too late) but he never came out after me. My lucky day I guess, cop was asleep or distracted. Part of me amused at the idea of me not getting a ticket right now because the cop was getting some. It seemed... Karmic.

"Oh, that was quick." Nev said when we pulled in, I huffed a laugh but otherwise silently agreed. Had the door open to get out when Nev called, "Foster!"

"Wha..." I got that far before she was shaking her head in disappointment at me.

"That's what she said!"

"What?"

"I said, oh, that was quick. And you didn't even say, that's what she said ." I'll admit to a rather embarrassing snorting laugh that escaped me at that. Which she grinned at as if it was endearing, instead of sneering at as my last girlfriend had when I'd let it out around her. Then, showing she was really sinking into the reality of our being together and her not needing to be at her best behavior, she climbed across me to get out my open door. It was cute (and sexy as she momentarily straddled my lap) and sweet as she gave me a kiss before going out the door. "Come on! Mari is waiting for us. Naked ! I'm so excited!"

"Yeah, me too." But it was obvious that somehow she was twice as excited as I was, waiting impatiently for me to take her hand and lead her into her own place.

"Lay?" Marissa asked from out of sight, as soon as we entered the apartment.

"No, it's us Mari." Nev pausing in taking off her boots to talk back, looking around as if she could spot where my sister was hiding.

"You and my brother?" Saying it like a sitcom sister would, with high annoyance and the audio version of an eye roll. Nev let out a noise of agreement, a whimper that was a confused and nervous placeholder for a yes. Marissa still didn't show up, "Just you and my brother?"

"Just us. Alone. Nev and me. Your brother and his girlfriend, nobody else." The bespectacled blonde gave a quick quiet giggle of pleasure at hearing it, it also answered Marissa question how she wanted to hear it.

"Good." Striding out into view, striking a pose. "I've been waiting for you."

"Fuck you're gorgeous." Was all I could say to my sister coming out in her birthday suit.

I'd gotten in the habit of it I guess, but also while I knew she was supposed to be naked, I knew that was why she'd been seeking such a definite answer, I was still shocked. She was full on fucking naked ! In somebody else's house! I didn't know if I could do that, not alone. It was obvious she wasn't confident doing it, her beautiful brown eyes were basically screaming for us to quickly go out of the "public" area of the house and to the bedroom.

"Wow! Mari! I... I'm so jealous of you!" My sister had been looking at me the entire time, un-arrogantly, I was the person she was trying to impress with her nudity. Now she (both of us) looked to her friend, who was looking my sister up and down in pure obvious admiration. "You are gorgeous and... Just beautiful!" Putting her hands to her own belly, which was 'hidden' by the high waisted jeans, she made it clear what area specifically she had a problem with. "So confident in your body."

"Oh, I'm not. I'd be in a full on tear laden, snot streaked, panic attack if it was anybody else but you two." Marissa partly joking but also being really honest. "You're... I knew you wouldn't judge me like I would never be critical of you, never. And... If there is one thing that Foster has done over the last few weeks is let me know how much he loves my body." Pointing, "That thing is always an indicator."

Defluer
Defluer
1,209 Followers