Marissa & Nev Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Back arched she stayed like that, on her side for a good thirty seconds, body still but her hand kept moving. Or her fingers, the three of them pressing down at her clit. (Down but not up, some part of my brain tracked that for later use, a pet down then up in the air and pressing down again.) Mouth and eyes wide open, not for the first time I was insanely jealous of women's orgasms. They seemed so much better than guys.

"Foss... Foster! Yes! Fuck me! YES FUCK MY PUSSY!" Legs going rigid in a spread, hands finding my butt in a way that wasn't really very productive but clearly needed on her part. That tongue came out and even her eyes crossed! I don't think it was conscious, maybe at one point, not anymore. A curse nearly escaped me at that, but also that once more I knew she didn't squirt but her humping at my cock, just little rocking motions, made me think she was pumping her girl-goo out around my penis. I was deep, deep inside her but felt it, heard it. Humping at me faster, wanting to keep her orgasm going my sexy sister used my dick to pleasure herself. "Fuck! Foster! Fuck! Fucking fucking fuck yes! Fuck yes! Foster! Sweet brother! Fucking fuck!"

At that her legs came up, too weak to actually latch on but for sure trying to minimize how much I could fuck her. If that didn't do it she pulled me atop her, hands on my back, gasping but still trying to kiss me. I let her, it was sweet and cute as hell. Her body felt twenty degrees warmer than it had.

"Am I good? Was I good?" She asked, for sure trying to keep it down so her friend didn't instantly and easily hear, but with all Marissa's gasping and the letting out her joy in the aftershocks of orgasm... She wasn't quiet.

"Perfect." Kissing her mouth, feeling her quake while I was inside her and kissing her, it was next level.

"You... Didn't... Finish?" Because she'd never done it, she wasn't a hundred percent sure a woman could feel when I guy did, or that she could feel it if I did.

"No." Kissing her to let her know it was okay.

"Good!" Relief making her quiver almost as much as pleasure.

"Good?" Raising an eyebrow.

"Cum all over me! I want that! I want your cum all over me, after you fucked me so good!" I was nodding before she even finished, in total agreement. "Drag me off the bed. Put me onto my knees, for you! For your cum!"

"He's gonna... finish?" Nev asked, weak but not out of it.

"Yes! On my face!" Marissa answered the last word spiking as I pulled out of her, then giggling as I grabbed her ankles and easily (because she wasn't actively resisting) pulled her with me off the edge of the bed.

"God you are perfection! You... You're made for this." I told her as I looked down at her, she'd sort of flowed off the bed and to a sexy haphazard alluring sprawl that put everything at easy cum covering level.

"Made for it!" Delighted, opening her mouth and slipping out her tongue, saliva already dripping from it onto her slightly sweaty titties.

I stepped right up and put myself right in her mouth. Neither of us (I think) really thought about it until the moment her quim coated her tongue. Her lips and then chin got some too as her enclosed mouth sort of squeegeed it along my shaft. A groan escaped her before she twisted away, gasped once, then licked me with that pink talented taster. From balls to tip. I could see the fire in her brown eyes, knew she was thinking how porn-like this was. How pornstar-like she was being. Loving it she licked me clean of her juices, before taking me back in and bobbing her head on.

"Fuck! Yes!" I said, only then, maybe a minute late. "You fucking love tasting your pussy off my dick. Don't worry, I'm gonna make you do it a lot from now on."

"Yes! I fucking love it Foster! If you hadn't just given me the best and biggest come of my damn life... I would be on this dick again." I nodded but if she would have actually tried I would have denied. I was close. I'd lasted long enough already. Given her an orgasm and I couldn't help it I had never experienced a woman sucking me right after sex, when I was still coated in her fluids. "Now I just want your cum, all over me brother. You gonna... Cum all over me?"

"Yes! I will! I'd love to!" Giddy for it she jerked me off one handed, put her arm up under her breasts to mash them together while holding them up for a better cum target.

"Cum then! I want it! I always want it! Gimme, gimme, gimme!" Spitting on my dick, as if I needed anymore lubrication.

"Yes! Fuck! Nev! Nev are you watching?" I asked, she was lingering on the bed one hand planted on the mattress between her legs and humping at her forearm.

"Yes!" Practically diving forward now that she had permission, acknowledgement, or whatever. "I'm watching. Put it on her Foster, all over her. She loves it and... You love it and... I think it's so sexy! I want you to do that to me too!"

"Of course. Yes."

"I'm gonna make him cum on you and I'm gonna lick it off!" Marissa admitted, turned on by Nev's nervous quiet admission of kinky desires too. I could tell it for sure put her a little closer to wanting that second ride. My sister wiggling around feeling herself out for it. "He's gonna want that. It's what happens in all the porns."

"I'm..." Nev's giddy scared squeak stalling me but I grabbed my dick away from my sister, filling my fingers with her mussed hair. "I'm gonna cum now and she's gonna finger herself off again while she watches you eat all my cum since she can't help yet."

"That's right! I've got to eat my brother's cum! All up! All up!" Seeing my body language, that I was there she stopped talking, stuck out her tongue and waited eagerly. Beautifully.

"Fuck! YES! HERE!" The words stilted as my balls tightened up and I released a damn decent load of cum. Marissa getting a glob right at the side of her nose, down into her mouth. The next was her chin, neck, and tits. Just barely plural, most on her left but one drop on her right. Which I remediated a second later by blast both of them, sweeping from the dropletted breast to the other, evening them out good enough for my satisfaction. "Have it! Fucking hell yes! You earned it! Have the third fucking load of the day! You sexy, beautiful, girlfriends keep making me so horny! I can't stop cumming, fuck! Fuck. Three fucking times! Three!"

"Give it to me! Gimme! Give your cum to your sister-girlfriend!" Oh oops, I'd called both of them my girlfriend, but once more Marissa wasn't teasing. She was embracing!

"Yes! Give her... Your sister-girlfriend every drop!" Nev whispered. "Your public-girlfriend loves it!"

She had one leg down on the floor, the other bent and on the bed still, watching and rubbing herself. Marissa got a better view, with my hair hold twisting her head at an angle that Nev could admire the facial naturally meant Marissa could admire the masturbation. The little hand was back to two fingers opening her mound, middle finger doing all the pleasuring. This time she was concentrating on her clit, watching the money shot and giving big spasming nods. As I jerked myself off, milking out all the last drops that I could while hovering over my sister's face. Rubbing myself across her cheeks and lips, both for my visual enjoyment and to make it seem like way more. Spreading the sticky white mess.

"How do I look Nevvy?" Marissa asked as I stumbled away from her, she'd wrapped her lips around my tip and I'd really REALLY felt the oversensitivity, the 'third time today'. Without missing a beat she was looking at her best friend. "Sexier now that I'm covered in my brother's cum?"

"Sexier! Yes! Sexy! Yes." Rubbing away at herself, close.

"Will it make you come if you see me eat my brother's cum? Like a dirty girl?" Nev couldn't answer with words, she whimpered, Marissa was going to do it anyway so she didn't need a real answer. Going for the 'sexier' choice she ran her fingers over her breasts, getting most of the stuff there. Then angling her head back, sticking that pink tongue out, she let it drop from her fingertips into her mouth. "Mmmm! Delish!"

"Ohhnahhh! Yeshhh!" And Nev leaned forward as she thrummed her clitoris, kissing my sister but more importantly, tasting my cum.

"Fuck!" I let out as I took in the fantastic sight.

Marissa jolted but she didn't pull away, in fact she pushed up at the bespectacled blonde kissing her back. Reaching out to grab her in some way but either respecting the "no sex" rule or just knowing her hands were cum covered and my girlfriend was still wearing her cute yellow Ms. Pacman top.

"Bbbahhh yesssss!" Collapsing to the ground like somebody had poofed the bones out of her, she went from rubbing her pussy to cupping it. But cupping it hard so that her twitching and spasming had to be doing something for her. "Mari! Your mouth! His STUFF!"

"Good isn't it!" Marissa snapped a smirk at me, then went back to finishing off the dessert I'd spread all over her. Making sure to make the most of it, for all three of our benefits. Finally sighing contentedly and sagging in a very similar way to her friend. "This..." Vaguely motioning to the three of us. "Keeps getting better and better."

"I'm sorry I kissed you." Nev's apology was loud and squeaky.

"Why?" My sister and I asked at the same time.

"Just..." Nev got half a shrug in before Marissa leaned forward and kissed her back.

It was slow and it was obvious that my sister was not as confident about it as she let on. Giving her friend time to retreat. Maybe even giving me time to say something. Nev went over with shock but she sort of presented herself, showed her anticipation. And so they kissed again, quick but when they parted... I knew they didn't want it to be the last time. The way both of them bashfully stared at each other... I looked to the heavens, gave thanks to whatever depraved sex deity who had done this for me.

"I'm surprised you two lasted this long," I said when that bashfulness started turning to real embarrassment, they both processed it, then looked towards me.

"What?" They both asked as one, Marissa way louder though.

"You two have been wanting to do that... Well I figured if I didn't slide in and date you, you'd have ended up dating each other." It was half... spur of the moment deduction, half tease.

"What?" Marissa asked again, grabbed Nev's panties (the nearest thing to be had) and threw them at me. "No! You! It was you! You did this to us."

"Sure, sure, yeah." Dripping with disbelief. Waving it away. "So... Does that mean you two have to start your ten dates before you can have sex, or is all the time you knew each other grandfathered in?"

"Oh gosh!" Nev closing her eyes, shaking her head, but she smiled! (And was clearly listening for Marissa's answer.)

My sister was looking like she was getting something that she hadn't thought she would get, or wanted. Like she expected to be denied it, teased for wanting it. Marissa finally whispered, "Grandfathered in, we'd have to be grandfathered in."

"No, none of those were real dates. Otherwise if 'hang-outs' count then Nev and I would be past our ten dates." I didn't really remember how many times I'd seen Nev, I wouldn't call the ten minutes to an hour of seeing each other 'dates' or really 'hanging out' but I wanted to be obstinate. "It's got to be implicitly... Romantic."

"True," Nev said, looking back at Marissa.

"Fine, but we're not at zero. We're at two. Last time we all messed around and tonight." Marissa giving both Nev and I a look that asked us to argue that because she had a point.

"I can agree to that." Nodding and scratching my chin.

"You can agree to go away because Nev and I are on a date." Flailing her leg in my direction, kicking at my clothes that... Nev must have made a neat pile of.

"That's rude." I said, but went about collecting my stuff, getting dressed, not liking my dangling dick hanging out in front of them. It was weird to be limp in front of a woman, magnified when it was more than one.

"Don't be rude... To... Our boyfriend." Nev struggling to keep up with Marissa and my banter, looking so cute doing it, waggling a finger at my sister.

"Sorry sweetie." Leaning forward to give her another smaller kiss, both of them clearly decided that it wasn't a bad thing at all.

"It's okay." Dressed I dropped to my knees in front of them, gaining both their attention from each other.

"You're too freaking cute girl," I told Nev, giving her a kiss that was a little longer than the ones Marissa had given her. "I'll miss you." It might have been too soon but she'd said it earlier and so I just said it to the nerdy cute blonde. "I love you."

"I love you!" Like it was the best thing she'd ever heard, literally putting her hands to her heart.

Turning to Marissa I shook my head at her, grabbing her breast and upper back I gave her a kiss as equal to Nev's as I could time and test it. Pulling away, if there was a remnant of my cum... it was buried in her Quim that she'd ate off my dick.

"I love you too but... I won't miss your attitude so much." Both of them were in various stages of delight at me telling them that I loved them, at the kiss, at the way I stood up and pause for a romantic moment while touching both their chins. Smiling at them both before leaving. "Bye girlfriends, remember it's only date two so you gotta sleep in separate rooms."

I left floating on a cloud of bliss and eagerness for the future.