Marissa & Nev Pt. 03

Story Info
My sister and I alone together.
5.6k words
4.71
12.1k
28
0

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 07/08/2023
Created 06/10/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Defluer
Defluer
1,212 Followers

"What are you doing?" My eyebrow went up, not at Marissa's question but after the tap at my (almost closed) bedroom door, she pushed it open, and then came in. They jumped up again as she closed it behind her. During all these weeks (Only nine but it felt like half a year or more had gone by, the three of us settling into this new amazing relationship.) we hadn't grown so comfy with each other that we violated the age old rules of 'Stay out of my room!' which in adulthood had shifted to waiting until we were very clearly invited in. "I just got back from my..." Big gulp, timid lick of her lips, brown eyes telling the tale of how much she'd enjoyed something she had thought she'd never do. AKA date a girl. "My date with Nevy and..."

"What are you up to now?" I asked, pretty sure I knew where she was going and for sure knowing the answer to my own question. I was teasing her but she was so worked up she didn't notice.

"Seven." She answered, nobody had exactly said it, I don't even think they'd discussed it between themselves but I was pretty sure that unconsciously or not both of them were unwittingly drawing it out so that both my sister and I hit the required ten dates at the same time. The ten dates our girlfriend's mom had made her promise to do before 'doing sex stuff.' Frowning, she nodded confirmation to her own answer. "Seven dates ."

"And you made out after?"

"Oh yeah! Majorly." Nev would have answered that with a hint of worry that I'd be jealous, Marissa answered it with all the gusto she could. A mixture of surprise that she'd made out with a girl (and her friend) as well as how much she'd enjoyed it. "Her lips are so soft..." Touching her own lips, thinking back. "And her body... Mmmm! It was pressed against me..." The tips of her fingers touching the tips of her breasts, I could easily imagine them together (because I'd seen it) chest to chest, mouth to mouth, tongue to tongue. Marissa obviously enjoyed the chest to chest part, even if said chests had been covered with various layers of clothes still. Finally my sister shook her head, looking at me instead of into her memories. "All that kissing and then... she just dropped me off."

"Yeah," I laughed, she smiled a very adorably frustrated smile.

"Lock the door," I told her.

She did, then added. "Mom and dad?"

"When was the last time they came looking for us once they got into bed?" It never happened but I doubt it was the my statement that assuaged it, what decided her was her horniness.

"No making out please," Looking almost Nev-like as she ventured a 'ruling' to me.

"I'll just have to make out with your other lips instead." Which had her nodding enthusiastically.

"Then doggy in front of your mirror?" It was clearly both of our favorites now.

"I love you." I told her, her eyes drifted to my blanket, to a spot that was moving on its own when I was otherwise still.

"I love you." So beautiful in her glee at turning me on.

"Naked." I commanded her, despite my confident statement of parental positioning earlier I didn't say the single word very loud. Mom or dad would have to have their ear at the door to have heard.

Grinning she set about it. For her date with Nev (Making me a hint jealous that she got dressed up for somebody else and theoretically never would for me at the risk of us being branded as freaks.) she'd put on a silky little light purple dress. It wasn't tight but it was pretty sexy, showed off what cleavage she could show off, plus a lot of leg. Like... It was obvious what we'd been doing was good for her self-esteem because for sure when she'd worn that dress before us, there had been leggings underneath. Probably even jeans. It was just her thick sexy thighs and then smooth calves. Ankle high white socks that were super cute with purple cows on them. (When she'd left she'd been in shiny white flats.) She'd had a white sweater earlier but I imagine it was tossed in her room on the way to mine. Leaving arms and shoulders bare.

Well everything was bare within moments. The dress came off quick and easy, tossed at the locked door, one of the shoulder straps catching and dangling there. I wanted to pause everything and take a picture, it was sexy and romantic and... I knew I would never forget the sight of it. My sister's sexy dress dangling from my doorknob. But she didn't notice and kept stripping. Yeah, I'd seen her naked just about everyday for the last few weeks, partially naked before that, and with her mouth locked on my cock before that, but I couldn't get enough of her. Couldn't ask her to stop with her standing there in a white bra and purple panties, not with her vibrating with eagerness.

She did the slow bra removal thing, but teased me a little further by covering her nipples with hand and forearm. Then proceeded out of her panties with just one hand in a silly yet somehow still sexy manner. Getting them down so far, then wiggling her legs to get them to slowly creep down before dropping about her feet. During all of which she had her other hand over her pussy. Forearm up onto her belly either holding it from doing a little jiggle or just trying to cover as much as possible. Smiling as she came forward a few steps.

"Do you still love me?" As if I would have changed my mind about her in the hours she was gone on the date, or maybe seeing her naked again.

"Very much."

"Even though I got really really turned on today? From... Somebody else?" She asked, I would guess her and Nev had had a conversation.

"From Nev?"

"Yes, from making out with her and just... Dating her, sort of publicly." We'd circled the subject of who was going to be dating Nev to the outside world.

"Who saw you today?" Their third date some co-worker of Layla's (Nev's roommate and my friend's sister) that somehow knew both of them had seen them out together, not a guarantee she'd understood that it was a date but...

"Mick."

"Well you can't be dating her, I literally told him last night about how happy I am with Nev." Marissa was already nodding.

"I know, we told him that we were just hanging out but..." Sucking on her bottom lip.

"But?"

"But he may or may not have seen me grab her butt."

"You're grabbing her butt?"

"Just like a squeeze but not like a... We thought he was gone and she bent over and... I couldn't help but... I don't know if he saw it but if he did... He'll have questions." I rolled my eyes, shook my head. Sheepish she shrugged, "I mean if anybody was gonna see..."

"Because he's my best friend?" I shook my head, obviously thinking I'd rather have a perfect stranger see.

"Because I'm pretty sure him and Layla..." Trailing off, motioning back and forth between us, (with one finger as she was still teasing me) between what we'd been doing.

"What? No!"

"Not..." Sucking her bottom lip for a second, looking ashamed for a second and then proud. Straightening with a smirk, "She didn't make her brother fall in love with her. I'm pretty sure their thing is all about him getting off. But you know Layla, she basically tells every guy who is interested in her that she's addicted to blowing. Well she said she has a guy, who she doesn't want to name, that makes her do it to him all the time." Marissa's attention drive back to the past, I saw a hint of some leftover jealousy, some pride for her friend, and maybe a little gloating now that she was getting more. A lot more. "We knew it was real because of the look she got every time she talked about him, how he was the only guy who knew what a Gag Girl she was." Shrugging, returning to me. "We thought it was her boss for a while, but then she let slip that he hadn't made her in a while because he had a girlfriend, her boss is married. But then all of a sudden she was bragging about him again, right around the time Mick broke up with his girl."

"Huh," That might explain why he hadn't been that bothered, why he'd been so picky with his girlfriend. He knew he had his sister's mouth to move back to if things fell apart. Not that Layla was all that interesting to me, she wasn't bad but... She wasn't Marissa or Nev. "Maybe."

"You mad?"

"She's mine." Instead of circling it I just said it.

"Layla?"

"Fuck no, Nev. She's my girlfriend." I couldn't say all the emotions I saw go across my sister's face but relief was one of them.

"That's no fair," Despite the relief she still was aware of the overwhelming idea of her never being able to be open about dating anybody.

"Sorry, I'll make it up to you." I told her, getting up from bed where I'd been sitting. She blinked and gulped.

"Oh yeah? Make it up to me or just use me for whatever needs you have?" Going quiet and watching with those gorgeously huge brown eyes as I peeled off my shirt and started on my button and fly.

"Yes."

"Yes?"

"Both."

She smirked, "You're such a pain sometimes."

"Really?" Pushing my pants and underwear down, giving her the moment she always needed to process the sight of my blood filled penis. Those brown eyes finding mine again, still covering herself. "You don't think it can be both?"

"I'm gushing down my thighs, yes, I think it can be both." A little attitude telling me she needed it, bad.

Since she said no making out I took her shoulders, swapped us and then sat her down on my bed. The horny thing spread her legs almost before she was settled. An invite but mostly just an invite to look, at how wet she was. I saw. I took her arm and moved it from her breasts. She pushed them out as I knelt before her, staring her in the eyes as I leaned in, until I sucked on one of the nipples. I could smell the perfume she'd put on for Nev, different from the one she used when she was around just me. Her head snapped back at first contact, gasping up at the ceiling. I sucked on the thing running my hands from her ribs around to her stomach, her hands twitched to grab me and stop me but stopped herself. Gasping some more as I swapped to the other breast, sucking the nipple a much darker color than it was.

"Foster! Why?" Asked as I parted from her nipples, kissing my way down her belly. Another thing that was for both of us, now. It was more and more of a turn on. Her belly wasn't huge, it was just... Cute. A cute little belly. She got all nervous when I did it but in those eyes I could see she needed the moments of attention. "Why?"

"Why what?" Thinking it was some comment about why I liked her belly or played with it.

"Why is my brother the only guy who wants me like I want to be wanted? The only guy who can give me what I need." I could only shrug at that, I felt a little bad but a lot glad. "It's... If... I..."

"Lay back and give me the wet pussy I crave," Marissa giggled as she did it, presumably delighted to be saved from herself, spreading her legs even more as she did so, heels on the edge of the bed, knees pointed towards my ceiling.

A part of my brain told me I should be jealous or disgusted by this. Not that she was my sister, I'd come to terms with that a while back, but that she was wet because of Nev. Instead of rotting in my guts it brought a smile to my face. She was wet because of another woman! In a couple weeks it would be the three of us together. All at once. Maybe... Forever!

Grinning at the idea I dragged her by the hips a little closed, inhaling of her. Barely registering her flailing for a couple of pillows so she could see me. So she could watch her brother's infatuation with her soaking wet pussy, with pleasuring her and getting pleasured by her. The rounded M of pubes was still there above her gash. Basically all the pink labia she had to offer was visible as well. Glistening of course and looking so fragile. I could almost see the air currents in the room, my breath, and hers making the nerves in those pink folds thrum.

"Yes!" She let out, approving of my choice even though it was moments more of teasing .

I ran my tongue over her inner thigh. Tasting the drippings stirred up by our girlfriend and maybe me too. Must have been as pleasurable as ticklish by how she shimmied and shook, but her hands kept her legs very spread. After one I cleaned the other. Then starting at her taint I licked up from there to her clitoris, that's where the real magic hit me. The taste of how horny she was. How horny and how long she'd been wet.

"Fuck yes!" Pulling her outer mound open further, even though I didn't really need to, licking at everything in there.

"Yes! You love it! You love my wet wet pussy!" Nodding and working said pussy up at me in full offering.

"It's so good! So fucking good!" I growled between laps, teasing her backdoor, but my main focus was the thing leaking deliciousness.

Knowing she had more, so much more, I wiggled a finger inside her. Her eyes got bigger, smile too, sitting up further so she could delight in the fact that I licked at my finger as it came out of her. The top at least. The bottom I rubbed into her pink, then worked the thing back inside her as I lapped up the thick juices that I'd slopped about her gash.

I tried to get my tongue in there, but couldn't get enough. Wishing, for the first time, I had a longer tongue instead of a bigger dong. Still she loved it, feeling my taster working inside her. Not as deep as my finger but thicker. Rewarded me with a fresh rush of liquim that I loudly lapped down.

"Foster! Brother! That's it! Yes! You're gonna... I need it! I need you! Make me come all over your face! That tongue!" I didn't grin at hearing that, but I would have if my tongue wasn't working furiously at her clitoris, while my finger worked in and out of her. "Foss... Foster! Yes! Lick with that tongue! YES!" Marissa doing that humping thing that I loved so much now. Barely hitting my tongue, mostly just getting her good girl-goo all over. It made me think of a movie, I couldn't pinpoint, but the guy dips his head in a well and flicks his hair and head as he straightens up. I felt like that, even though I logically knew I was NOWHERE NEAR that soaked. "Foster! Nnnnmmmmaaahhh!" Still wishing for a camera at the end as my sister held me tight, fingers in my hair, mashing her gash practically from my chin up to my forehead. I caught glimpses of her crossed eyed anime cuteness as she came loud and hard. "Fuck... Foster! Fuck! Sweet, sweet, hot brother! This can never end! You can never stop... Please!"

I gave a little shake, mostly so she'd feel where she was humping and get embarrassed. Dialed in on my forehead. But she didn't do anything but do her one limb at a time sag. Seemingly just enough energy to scoot herself fully into the middle of my bed. Leaving me to marvel at my sweaty, sexy, and very very very happy sister. Who panted a few times before, dazedly, seeing me.

"Foster!" Marissa smirked, reaching her hands out in a way that let me know she was locking the sight of me into her memory. A snort of laughter following, "I love giving you money shots. God! You're so hot like that."

"I feel hot. Turned on." Not rushing her by doing it, just showing her. Not only was there a glaze of precum along my cockhead, but I was so fucking hard that as I pushed down it barely got horizontal. Letting go it thumped against me real loud, with a little pre-cum splatter sound. Going back to what she said during orgasm, "And I don't want to stop either."

"Yeah," A bit embarrassed by what that meant, what we were saying, what we were almost promising. Reaching up she ran a finger through, then licked at it. "I gotta practice because... Your poor tongue will fall off if you're eating both of us all the time."

"You just like your own pussy." I told her, climbing atop her, but careful to avoid applying myself to her. My dick to her vagina that is.

"Yes! So?" Finding my hair again, holding me tight, she licked my face. It was weird and lewd and so intimate and arousing.

"You know if she doesn't work out..."

"Ssh!" Marissa looking offended I'd even suggest such a thing.

"You know if she doesn't work out we're gonna have to find somebody else that's into both of us." Marissa staring at me with huge eyes.

"Yeah, I know." Solemn, sincere, some secret trace of worry leaving me.

It was the closest either of us wanted to get to saying it. Saying that it was me and her dot dot dot and Nev. It wasn't a happy thought because we both really really cared for Nev but it was a happy thought because it was obvious that our bond was forever. We were brother and sister but also we were too much alike. And now... It was more than just that we were having sex, the sex had unlocked a new level of our relationship. We were both brother and sister in love and relationship in love, that... I wouldn't say it magnified things, it felt more like... It petrified it, hardened it, made it forever.

"You should get one of those POV cameras that guys use in porns, then we can put it on a TV as... As you fuck me doggy style." Marissa grinned but I knew it was mostly joke and very little reality, she knew the dangers of us recording anything.

"Those are so dorky, have you seen them? Like full motorcycle helmets with DSLRs attached." Thinking of the "How To" I'd seen.

"Shut up and fuck me." I laughed at her put upon tone before pointing to our "spot".

We'd never did much beyond second base (maybe third depending on your system) at home while our parents were home. While they were Gone... Well we'd identified our beds were way too squeaky. (Bargain bin BOGOs that our parents had got identicals.) Too nerve wracking even if the house was empty. So in her room it was in the recliner she had tucked into a corner. In my room there was a fluffy carpet in front of the closet which had a mirror from floor to ceiling. My sexy curvy sister bounded that way like some cartoon deer, landing on palms and knees before it, tossing her head back so that her brown hair cut through the air. A grin on her face as she caught what she wanted to catch, me part way too her but spellbound by her big and beautiful caboose.

"Fuck! Marissa! Every damn time I see that..." Giving my dick a few quelling strokes, it was so fucking swollen!

"Save every bit of that for me!" She complained.

"Like you need it." I doubt I topped my ex-girlfriends' lists of lovers but I hadn't failed fucking Marissa to orgasm yet, mostly because she was sucking me empty now once a day, getting on my dick as often as possible.

"I can't help it my brother's dick is perfect for my sweet virgin pussy." I nearly fell over on my way at the sexy way she purred that.

"You're not a virgin anymore." Letting my hands go to that ass, it was soft and oh so amazing.

"You took it and you're gonna be the only one who ever fucks me so... I'll always be your virgin sister." Still in that sexy purr, the mischief in her brown eyes saying that she knew exactly what she was doing.

"Yeah, I guess that's all true." Loving the idea.

"Say it." Wanting to be more bold, probably wishing she didn't have to ask for it.

"You're gonna be my hot virgin sister forever. Only my dick! Only mine in that tight drippy hole." Fuck she was perfect for me! Getting me to say it cemented it into my head, the power! Nev would lick and finger her, probably, but only me penis would ever fill Marissa's perfect womanhood. "Forever!

"YES!" She hissed, I swear if I waited thirty seconds she would finger herself off to the concept. To the seriousness of my tone and expression, that I got it... Got her so well.

Taking my dick I rubbed the tip over both cheeks, down through her crack. Unlike other girls she didn't react at all as I momentarily teased myself (and her) at her backdoor. Knowing I wasn't going to try for it, even though there was a decent amount of her liquim here as lube. Over her taint and then quickly past her entrance, I thrust so the tip of myself rubbed at her clit, my sister reacted with pleasure. Turning more towards the mirror, smiling with eyes closed at the moment of bliss. Over her protruding pink folds and then at her entrance, giving her the moment to realize, looking back at me through the mirror.

Defluer
Defluer
1,212 Followers
12