Marissa & Nev Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Both of us struggled at holding back our vocalizations at entering her tight, sopping, boiling hole. I grabbed at her hips and shoved myself as deep as her juicy ass would allow me to get. Holding there for a few moments, still. That ass always looked twice as glorious when I had my dick in her pussy, it was irrational but true.

"Damn it Marissa you're the hottest." She actually nodded to that, maybe not hearing me, maybe feeling it with the look on my face and the feeling of my cock inside her. Which felt swollen past its max.

"Fuck your hot sister then Foster. Make me come." I nodded to that, looking her right in the eyes as I started.

Obviously the eye contact didn't last long. Hers rolled up and mine dropped to the sight of her titties hanging and bouncing in the mirror as I quickly built up speed. As per usual I didn't feel like I'd cum already today but Marissa had sucked me off earlier, we'd basically gone for a ride to the market simply for that purpose. Not that I was ready to blow but I felt full and I certainly was rock hard. One hand on her hip I let the other grope that hot ass of hers, one cheek and then the other. I wanted to spank it, she liked a few, but that just seemed too loud for the moment. For where we were at with certain people in the house.

"Fuck me! Yes! Foster! Hard! Just like that! Yes! Only you... Only... Only you!" Struggling to focus on me as pleasure filled her core, nodding and looking like she might laugh or cry from moment to moment. I kept up the pace but probably not the depth as I leaned over her to fill my hands with her jouncing breasts. Just enjoying the feel of them, but then toying with the nipples. "Yes! Foster! I love you so goddamn much! You know! You... Only... My fucking god!"

"I love you too," Leaning over her more, now handling her breasts with one hand (and forearm) kissing her back and shoulder. There was sweat along her spine and I wanted to lick it like it was her quim. She wobbled as she pulled her hair out of the way, wanting me on both shoulders, I licked my way there. Sucked at the flesh, knowing I was going to be leaving marks and not caring. Besides me who would see? "Fucking love you so much!"

"Foster! Oh god! Rail me! God we are like porn stars!" Wanting to stay overtop her I'd come up on my feet looking like I was trying to go into the splits. Holding myself at just the right level to rock my pelvis and thus working my dick in and out of her, very much like a porn and very very enjoyably fast. Not sustainable as I wasn't a fucking yoga gymnast but I had a few more moments to hold and hump. "That feels so good!"

"You feel so good! Tight virgin pussy that so fucking..."

"WET!" We both said at the same time.

"Don't stop! Keep going!" I thought she meant the porn spread position, as I adjusted back to kneeling and thrusting into her, was about to tell her I couldn't hold that anymore but then saw her face. She was going to come! "Just keep fucking me brother! Until... Until you cum on my big booty! Cum on and it show me how much only you love it!"

I nodded and waffled in how I felt about it. Liking the idea that I wasn't even really close and Marissa and I had been having sex for several minutes, long enough that both of us were pretty sweaty. Her more pretty than me. But at the same time, knew how she seemed fairly content after one orgasm, needing a few minutes of no contact before she could go again. I'd tried once at Grandma's house and three times was her limit, which she'd be at as I'd fingerbanged her as she'd sucked me off in the car. (As if driving down the road while getting head hadn't been dangerous enough.) And here she was at three, with two coming closer than that other time.

"That's it! Foster! You amazing... Dick me! Fuck me! Make me come and come! YES! YES!" Smashing into each other so loud I might as well have been swatting that big booty this entire time.

I groaned and perhaps for the first time in my life tried to force myself to come, pushing, but of course that didn't do anything. Or I didn't get enough time. Her head was craned up, mouth open, tongue out and shiny pink, eyes wide crossed and totally unseeing. I kept going, but she started to shake her head. Veins in her neck and forehead standing out like I'd never seen before. So I pulled out of her, as soon as I did she collapsed with appreciative noises. There was a tick or two of wonder before my aching need crashed back on me, where I held my hand between her slightly V-ed out legs as she literally dribbled juices from her spent vagina. Still not squirting but fucking close, enough that if I was bragger I would have told everyone I made my girl squirt.

"Uhhh huhhhhh!" Gasping for air, wiggling that hot ass unintentionally as she still was rocked by her over-orgasm.

Which brought my attention to that juicy booty. Lifting my hand I let the stuff run out of my palm and into her crack. Which I slipped my cock into a moment later. Marissa let out a noise that was distantly approving. I didn't go inside her, I just nuzzled my sausage between her warm and welcoming buns. Using my thumbs to push myself deep while my splayed fingers pulled her cheeks in at each other. It was tight and nice and kinky and... good enough! I started thrusting, picking up speed as it seemed to be working for both of us. My sister drawing in little breaths of pleasure while nodding dazedly, eyes still closed. Her beautiful buns were damn good so I kicked up another notch of speed.

"Tomorrow you're gonna use those hot tits of yours on my dick, just like this." I thought I was basically talking to myself but she heard, nodded, gasped.

"Titty fuck... Small... I'll try." Like she'd been medicated or was falling asleep, there but not there.

"Do! Or! Do! Not!" It was dorky but she grinned, huffed something near a laugh, but couldn't do much as I was pounding into her. Marissa was certainly getting something to keep her orgasm going, from my shaft sliding over her backdoor. Not even really thinking about anything but how good this felt, how kinky sexy it was, I repeated. "Do or do not."

"Do... Do cum! Foster, please, I need your cum on me! Need!" Pushing her tongue out, sweetly but tiredly.

"You'll get it. You always do." Letting myself emerge from her crack, right into my awaiting hands. "You deserve it."

"Yes!" Working her butt up at me as I stroked myself, knowing what was going to happen. "My booty and my face. I need your cum on my booty and my face!"

A grumble of agreement rose from my chest, as I aimed at the first target, doing a similar but not so spread out split stance as earlier. Stroking myself down at her. With a grunt I blasted white stuff from my balls, hitting her in the crack and was quickly followed by another one, painting across both cheeks. The splatter looking like a + sign. Another one slashed across both then I was squat walking up and around her, she grinned and came up off her chest onto her hands, angling back as best she could with her mouth open. Rapidly jerking myself I gave the right side of her face a splattering of seed, dots everywhere in her hair about her temple, across her cheek, nose, ear, and some at her forehead.

"Perfect! Yes!" Both of us angling to our limits so she could get her mouth around my cap, drinking down the rest before letting me pop free. Crawling up to the mirror to grin at herself. "God I love the perverted things you do to me." She said before sticking her tongue out, posing and admiring herself like she was modeling for a porn shoot. "Your cum on me makes my nipples so hard." Turning around to show me, then looking back over her shoulder, her right shoulder. Posing some more for her memories, cum on her face and booty. Fingers going up under the cheeks to jiggle it making my semen start to run. "When Nev starts doing her part with that big perfect dick of yours I'm gonna watch, make you come on my face and then finger myself while staring in the mirror." Turning back around to make sure I saw it as she ran fingers along her cheeks, collecting as much as possible before eating it. "I want to now but..." Smiling and shaking her head. "I know I've said this before but that was honestly the best orgasm of my freaking life."

"You can say it every time," I huffed a laugh and shrugged, "That was... Well, I freaking love it every time you let me get my perverted hands all over you." That got her to do a proud little wiggle that was almost a dance. "And it's pretty obvious I love cuming all over you."

"That's good because I'm pretty addicted to that too, I mean..." She motioned down and then up her body in a magician sort of way. "Your cum anywhere on me makes me..." Shivering this time, almost cupping her nipples as if the tiny breeze was too much. "So, yeah."

"Really sucks that you have to get dressed," As she finished cleaning her face of the majority of the droplets of cum and was clearly looking to go actually clean up.

"Yeah," That of course reminded us of our parents, which had her staring at the door nervously, effectively ending the fun part of the night.

Notes from the Author

This one is on the shorter side but maybe that will be made up for the fact that Part 4 is gonna be MUCH bigger and wrap up the series.

It's been a while so I'll say it again; If you like our stories Rating and Commenting really helps us authors out. We kinda do all this in a void with very minimal interaction, no book tours for us Amateur Erotic Story authors. You can Comment and Rate even anonymously. Nobody but perhaps the CIA will know it was you, just joking they're obviously spending all their resources trying to stop Time Travelers from ruining our timeline.

12