All Comments on 'Marital Aid Ch. 04'

by KallieHF

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

This chapter is a test case for all mind control stories. Isabella doesn't love Clea. The person who Clea created inhabits Isabella's body does. That doppelganger no longer recognizes her past or her family. Clea has separated Isabella from everyone who knew her. Dang, Clea sounds like a cult, a cult of one. Here's the harsh reality. IVF treatments cost an average of 12K per cycle in America. Because it's an elective procedure, it's not covered by insurance. Isabella is what, early to mid-30s, let's say 33 for the purpose of discussion. According to statistics, her chances of conceiving are less than 50%. In real world terms, that's making a $12,000 bet with less than an even money chance at success. If you're wondering how they can afford to build those lavish casinos in Vegas, it's on propositions just like that.

Last question, let's grant Clea her wish and Isabella conceives, what happens if the baby is a boy?

PappasleazePappasleazeabout 1 month ago

enjoyed this as well as where is heading. I hope we see more dominance and submission going on, and not only at home but mild D/s in public. I can't wait to see how many of her friends will stay around after she comes out, surly she won't loose them all. Maybe she needs breading at work once in a while I know there was something said earlier that work might be off limits but thing have changed a lot. Isabella needs lots of reinforcement of her submissive wife place. thank you for sharing your work, and can't wait to see what you do next.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userKallieHF@KallieHF
Hi! I'm Kallie, a writer of erotic stories - mostly mind control and hypnosis-themed erotica, but I have written other stuff in the past and may do again. The main platform for my writing is my Patreon page, and by throwing me a few dollars a month on there you can ensure I ke...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES