Marital Aid Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Y-yeah," Isabella panted. "But... how...?"

"I told you, there are ways." Clea smirked. "But for now, we'll just have to make do with this."

Clea reached down over the edge of the bed and then under it, groping around for something. Once she found it, she showed it to Isabella: a long gift box, nicely made, clearly left there just for the occasion like a present under a Christmas tree. In a slow, teasing way, Clea lifted the lid to show her girlfriend what was inside.

A brand new, huge, realistic, lovingly-sculpted strap-on.

Isabella let out another gasp, this one thick with anticipation. There was no mistaking what this was for, or why Clea was showing it to her now.

Or how much Isabella wanted it.

"I need to make you mine," Clea said, once she saw the eagerness in Isabella's gaze. Kneeling on the bed, she raised herself up on her knees and started fastening the harness around her hips. "I need to make you feel it. Inside and out."

Isabella just nodded, and let out a slight, reverent moan. As Clea busied herself securing the strap into the harness, she was all but hypnotized by the sight of that huge, silicone shaft bobbing up and down in the air, jutting out proudly from Clea's athletic, feminine figure. It was making her drool, and filling her belly with heat.

She and Clea hadn't explored this facet of lesbian sex yet. It was all new to Isabella. She'd heard of strap-ons, of course, but she didn't know how they might feel. Penetration with her husband had always been so disappointing, but Isabella suspected that, as in all other areas, Clea would prove far more skilled.

Certainly, her tool was much, much bigger.

"You need this," Clea told her, stroking one hand experimentally along the shaft of her new, silicone cock.

Isabella nodded her head in mute reverence. It wasn't a question. They both knew it was true. Isabella needed to have Clea's children. Those words kept echoing in her head, even though she wasn't sure where they came from. Having Clea's children would mean more than just sex, of course - but her body didn't know that. Something within her - a deep, primal, biological urge - had been activated, and it craved exactly what Clea was offering.

"You need this," Clea repeated as she advanced on Isabella, crawling towards her, looming over her. "Don't you?"

"Yes," Isabella breathed. She reclined as Clea advanced on her, resting on her back, raising her legs and parting them, inviting Clea to reach out and lift the skirt of her dress. "I need it."

"Good girl," Clea grunted. Hearing those words made Isabella's soul shiver. "Wider."

Isabella obeyed, letting her knees fall down and to the side, whimpering as she exposed herself to her girlfriend.

"Good." Clea reached out and hooked two fingers into her panties, slipping them down and out of the way. She smirked when she felt how wet Isabella was. "Wow. You really do need this."

Isabella moaned again. Whenever Clea was like this with her, dominant and teasing, it just made her head go blank. It was desperately embarrassing to be so weak to being treated this way by a younger woman. "Y-yes! Please..."

"Don't worry." Clea was grinning wildly as she lined the head of her strap-on up against Isabella. "I wasn't going to make you beg."

She pushed forward with her hips and thrust the huge dildo all the way inside Isabella.

Isabella saw white.

She was already so wet that it didn't hurt, but the sheer intensity of being filled by Clea's strap set every nerve in her body on fire, and drew from her a ragged, shocked scream that transcended both pain and pleasure. Isabella's whole upper body heaved as she fought for each breath, and when Clea pulled back and thrust into her a second time, it again forced all the air out of her lungs.

Then, as Clea found her rhythm, Isabella realized it felt better than anything she'd ever experienced before.

It went beyond simple pleasure. It was the kind of deep, raw satisfaction that came from having her deepest wishes finally fulfilled. This was what Isabella had been craving. This was what she needed to fill the emptiness inside her. Clea. Clea's cock. Isabella wrapped her legs around her girlfriend's body, wielding all of her strength to draw her in and encourage her.

More. Deeper. Harder.

"You like that?" Clea grunted. Her voice was thick and gruff with exertion as she plowed into Isabella.

"Yeah," Isabella moaned. That one word was all she could manage.

Clea grinned. "Better than your husband?"

That got a derisive snort out of Isabella. "F... fuck yeah," she laughed.

Not even close. It was night and day.

Clea laughed too. She bent over Isabella and redoubled her pace. "Tell me what you want me to do to you," she growled into Isabella's ear.

There was only one answer. Isabella felt it deep in her body. In her womb, in defiance of reason.

"B-breed me," she begged.

Hearing that seemed to fill Clea with a surge of energy, but she pulled back, eliciting a whimper of disappointment from Isabella.

"I want you on your hands and knees," Clea purred. "I want to see your ass bouncing up and down while I knock you up."

Isabella's disappointment vanished instantly. Clea saying that was so hot it had her seeing stars. She had fully embraced the role-play. She wanted to be fucked however Clea wanted to fuck her. Clea knew best. Her legs were weak from pleasure, but even so, Isabella managed to roll over and scramble up onto her hands and knees, ready for Clea to take her from behind.

"You know," Clea said. She sounded distinctly smug. "This strap-on isn't the only new toy I had lying around."

Isabella was confused about her meaning, until she felt Clea reach around her and clip something into the D-ring of her collar.

A leash.

She had just enough time to realize how hot that was before Clea pushed her silicone cock back inside Isabella's cunt and, at the same moment, jerked back on the leash. The sudden, sharp yank made Isabella yelp and clench down, and she was rewarded with a shock of pleasure that eclipsed even what she'd been feeling before.

Then Clea really started fucking her.

With Isabella collared and leashed like that, Clea could completely control the pace. She mastered Isabella utterly, coaxing her into tightening up, or bucking her hips, or arching her back - all with the slightest touch on the leash. It was incredible. For Isabella, being so thoroughly controlled like that was the ultimate fantasy.

She was Clea's. Her body was Clea's. Her pussy was Clea. Her womb was Clea's.

The older woman matched Clea thrust for thrust, her moans battling with the obscene slap of Clea's hips against her ass, turning their bedroom into a temple to lesbian pleasure. Part of the thrill was that Isabella couldn't see what Clea was doing, couldn't tell what might come next, but just from her girlfriend's moans, she knew that Clea was enjoying this every bit as much as she was. That, as much as anything else, filled her with a strange, gratifying pride and brought a delirious, horny submissive smile to her face.

This was perfect. Being fucked like this was beyond Isabella's wildest dreams. It was an experience she never even could have imagined mere months before. But one burning, boiling impulse soared above everything else, until it was only thought left in Isabella's head.

"Please!" she begged through her moans. "Breed me, Clea. Please, please, I n-need it! Breed me!"

Clea smacked her ass. The unexpected pain mixed with the heady pleasure Isabella was already feeling, and she howled in both ecstasy and delirious confusion.

"Mistress," Clea said firmly, tightening her grip on the leash. "I think it's time you started calling me 'mistress'."

"F-fuck!" Isabella quivered at the sheer power of the word. It would mean so much. Another threshold crossed. Their relationship cemented as dominant and submissive. It was perfect. Perfect for a submissive lesbian like Isabella. "Y-yes, mistress!"

"Good girl!" Clea sounded just as high on the moment as Isabella. There was a kind of wild joy in her voice, like she was all but overwhelmed by the dominant power she held over Isabella.

It was really, really hot.

"Breed me, mistress!" Isabella cried, eager to drive Clea even further into that savage, dominant headspace. "Please - please, I need it! Breed me! Breed me, mistress!"

In response, Clea just snarled. She quickened her pace yet again, pounding her strap-on in and out of Isabella's body with all of her strength. Isabella's arms gave way and she collapsed face-first into their bed, only just barely able to keep her ass propped up in the air as Clea wished.

"I'll breed you," Clea growled. "I'll knock you up. I'll make you mine. Inside and out. Mind and body. All mine. I can't wait to see you with a big, round, pregnant belly, all because of me. My wife. My submissive. Mine. Mine, mine, mine!"

An image flashed through Isabella's head, as clear and vibrant as daylight - herself, naked, kneeling beside Clea, with a collar and leash around her neck, a ring on her finger, and a huge, full, swelling belly rounding out her figure.

That pushed her over the edge. She came.

Isabella screamed as the orgasm hit her. Clea screamed too, caught up in the shared energy. She didn't stop thrusting, though; she pounded Isabella until their screams died, then drove the strap-on into Isabella all the way to the hilt. They were both imagining the same thing: Clea filling her, painting her insides, turning her into the mother she'd always craved being.

Eventually, Isabella's legs gave way too. She slumped flat against the bed, limp and twitching, her collar still tight around her neck, lost in dreamy fantasy. Clea collapsed next to her and managed to get Isabella's head nestled into her arms even as her strap-on was still inside the older woman. For a long time, neither one of them said anything. They were just basking in the afterglow.

This was usually the moment Isabella dreaded. The moment the endorphins that sex provided started to fade, and the bleak thoughts started to return.

This time, though, it wasn't happening. The glow just went on and on, and she was blanketed by thoughts of the warm, happy future she and Clea were going to have together. Jubilant, Isabella turned to look at her girlfriend.

"We should do this again," she said, a touch shyly. "M-mistress."

Clea giggled like she couldn't believe her luck. Then, she stretched forward to kiss Isabella's forehead.

"Every single day. You bet your ass. And let's look into setting up those fertility treatments."

12