Marital Escapades Pt. 03

Story Info
A married couple's sexual adventures that save the marriage.
4.8k words
4.72
4.1k
2
Story does not have any tags

Part 3 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 03/20/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A message from Jayne.

This is the third episode of how my marriage changed and improved so much by us undertaking sexual adventures, our escapades as we called them. In the prefaces to the previous parts I have explained how they came about so I won't we repeat them here, but feel free to refer back to those parts if you have not read them.

This is a fairly long story so it is told in several parts which I will publish frequently over the next couple of weeks. Whilst it is not essential to read them in order that is recommended though each should work as stand-alone erotic experiences.

Spanking.

"I saw you looking at that young waiter," Kevin said when we got home from the restaurant after a lovely Sunday lunch where we had played footsie under the table.

"What the good looking Aussie one?"

"Yes, the one staring at your tits as he served the drinks."

"So?"

"You were showing out to him."

"Was I? So what, they're my tits aren't they"

"And very nice ones they are too but they're our tits not that kid's tits."

"Well what are you going to do about it?" I asked him.

This was a few weeks after the pain episode. Since then, when we had fucked, Kevin had hurt me when we both got near to starting our climaxes and boy had that made them so much more intense. The first time had been a few long, very strong sucks on the tops of my tits that left fierce red marks which prevented me using the pool at the gym for getting on for two weeks. Following that he had got more adventurous by slapping my boobs and pussy, pinching me and biting me. And on one occasion when he was screwing me doggy he smacked my bum a few times.

"I'll tell you what I am going to do madam and that's punish you," he said as we stood facing each other in our sitting room. Reaching out to me he slid his hand into the top of my dress and cupped my bare boob. "I thought so, no fucking bra."

"It's not a fucking bra," I hit back with adding. "It might, though, be an I want to be fucked now bra."

"So that's what showing out to the Aussie was all about was it?" he asked pinching my inevitably hardened nipple.

"Might have been, but that's for me to know and you to find out isn't it?" I smiled back quite enjoying this new escapade.

"Yes and that's exactly what I intend doing."

"Oh yeah, how?"

"When sluts are naughty what do they need?"

"No idea?" I replied wondering where this was going but enjoying it.

"I'll tell you what they need and that's to be punished."

"Really, how?"

"Go down to my car and in the back there are some bags. Go and get them but don't look in them and bring them to me."

Not having the faintest idea what this was all about I started pulling the top of my dress up when Kevin said. "No leave it like that."

"But someone might see me, a neighbour or a passer-by."

"So, you wouldn't have minded the Aussie kid seeing your tits would you?"

"Maybe?"

"Just do as I say, leave your tits out and go get those fucking bags."

I was wearing a fairly formal, albeit low cut dark blue dress and four-inch, pale blue heels. Nothing else. When getting ready to go to lunch I guessed that we would have some form of sexual escapade and had dressed accordingly dispensing with my underwear which, unfortunately Kevin hadn't realised. Going out to the car on the forecourt with my boobs

out was a rather scary prospect although we had talked about some form of sex in public a few times but this was me alone. As it happens it was all clear and although it gave me a thrill, especially wondering if anyone was looking out of their windows, I got the bags without anyone seeing.

"Now take the dress off," he told me after I gave him the bags and he walked out and went upstairs calling out. "And stand in the middle of the room."

Naked in just my heels I felt a little self-conscious and similar to how I did when we were starting a photographic session which had become a regular feature of our sexual escapades; we now had a quite large portfolio of 'naughty me' pics as we called them.

"Mmmmm nice, you look good but you have been naughty and have to be punished."

"Really? What's so naughty?"

"Flashing your tits at the waiter and not wearing underwear."

"But that was for you Kev."

"Maybe it was, but you didn't tell me did you? If you had, I might have shoved my finger up your cunt at lunch as that waiter looked on. You'd have liked that wouldn't you?"

"Mebbe."

"So, even more naughtiness. Now go up into the small bedroom look in the bags, put what's in them on and call out when you have."

Expecting the contents to be another slutdress, I was surprised see that it was not but it was all clothing; a flared, pale blue, mini skirt, a white cotton, button up the front blouse and a pair of pink, see-through, large BJ style knickers. I couldn't yet work out just what he intended or what this was all about, but I did as he asked noting that the blouse was of low quality and almost see-through and certainly the outline of my breasts and the bumps of my swollen nipples were quite obvious.

It was getting dark as I went downstairs as he had directed me and into his home office. He was sitting on the edge of his desk wearing his suit trousers and the blue dress shirt he'd worn at lunch. In the middle of the room was a chair that he had got from the dining room.

"You look good," he said as I walked in.

"I don't think so."

"Not up to you is it?"

"I don't know."

"Well I do," he said rather gruffly as he switched the desk light off leaving the room dimly lit with the only light coming from outside in the hallway. "Do you know what's going to happen now?"

I really didn't know so I wasn't lying when I said that I didn't know but I was getting into the mood of this role-play which was different to our slut fucks or me wearing different outfits.

"You're going to be punished Jayne, I am going to spank you."

That hit home and hard. We had vaguely discussed spanking but not in depth and had certainly not agreed anything as we had with most other of our escapades. That said, the thought excited me and I felt a tingle going through my body and rather dumbly I replied.

"When."

"Now. So stand by that chair."

Obediently I did as he said.

"Now take hold of the back of it," he said standing up straight.

I did as he said as he walked over near to me and spoke quietly but firmly. [ "Now take hold of the back of the chair," which I did wondering what was coming next. I found out quite quickly for he said. "Ok take a step backwards and now............." he went on pausing before adding. "Bend over."

I began to get what was happening and, presumably what was going to happen next after I bent forward and he said., "further get down to ninety degrees at your waist."

It didn't occur to me to object or resist and I did what he ordered knowing full well that the short skirt, which was eight to ten inches above my knees would ride all the way up and flash my big knickers and my bum inside them. Kevin walked around me slowly, as if inspecting me and then paused behind me obviously looking up my skirt and said.

"You know Jay you have got a lovely arse," as he ran his fingers over the pink net knickers covering it. I liked hearing such compliments and the idea of him checking me out so carefully was a big, big turn on.

I played the game by answering. "Have I really, Kev? Do you like it?"

"Yes love, yes I do, very much," he went on rolling the knickers down a bit so that probably about half of the crease between the cheeks would be on show. "And I am sure the Aussie waiter would have liked it as well, would you like him to have seen it Jay?"

I didn't know what to say or so, I did nothing. "Well, would you?" he repeated

"Would you let me Kev?"

"If you wanted to," was the reply that rather shocked me as involving others in our sexual fun and games had not, yet, been on the agenda and I wondered if it would be in the future? "But then that's what sluts do isn't it Jay?" he said as he squeezed my bottom in a similar way to how you'd test the ripeness of a melon and muttered. "Mmmm, yes nice and ripe. Now stand up straight."

As I stood, I assumed the skirt would fall back into place but it didn't and looking down I saw that he'd tucked the hem into the waistband so that the big knickers that were rolled down to just beneath my mound were on show. Kevin came up close to me and gripped both of my breasts through the cotton blouse and murmured.

"And boy would he have liked these. He stared at them enough, didn't he?"

"Did he, I don't know I wasn't looking," I told him truthfully as he pinched and pulled both nipples quite hard just as he knew I liked it.

"Stand still," he told me walking back to his desk and propping himself up on it and staring at me. It made me feel quite odd having my husband ogle me and leer at my bare tummy, mound, pussy lips and legs. "Ok bend over again and open your legs, I want to see your cunt, see what Aussie wanted to get into. Maybe we should invite him round here next time we play slutfuck and let him into it. Like that would you?"

As Kevin said this and it sank in, I was amazed that a surge of excitement went through me.

"Would you?" I countered so avoiding owning up to the fact that I would.

"Mmmmmm yes, I think I would like to see you being fucked by a young stud, now bend over."

As I bent forward to ninety degrees, without him having to ask I opened my legs knowing that would reveal my lips which would be puffed up and probably wet. "Yes love, very nice," he went on coming from behind me and standing close looking at me. I was amazed but thrilled to see that he was naked and beautifully erect. He also was bending forward getting a closer view. "What a lovely cunt you have Jay, and yes I would like to see a young, hard cock up it," he said running his finger along its sodden length and up into the crease in my bum.

It was the most bizarre and almost unreal situation to have my husband of over twenty years doing such things. It was part him adoring me but also part him demeaning me, looking at me like a piece of meat in the butchers, I couldn't work out what excited me more!

He walked to the chair and sat down. I went to straighten up but he said quite sharply. "Stay down slut."

I did. "Now slowly turn round so I can see your cunt. The cunt that you and the Aussie boy want him to fuck." Again, I didn't reply as I felt his eyes boring into me. He went on. "You would like that wouldn't you love?"

"Er, um, I don't know Kev."

"With me watching him fuck you, or someone else doing it maybe?"

"Yes ok, yes I would," I blurted out adding. "If you were there watching us then yes I would."

"Would what, you dirty bitch?"

"Like to be fucked as you watch."

"Come here," he said sharply.

I walked the few paces to where he was sitting on the dining chair the hem of the skirt slipping out of the waist band and falling back into place down my legs.

"Get over my lap," he said in a husky whisper.

"What?"

"You've been very naughty Jayne and you have to be punished right now."

Although I was pretty certain of the answer, I still asked the question. "And how are you going to punish me?"

"I'm going to spank that sexy ass of yours until you beg me to stop. Now get over my lap."

I did as he ordered so that his legs pressed into my stomach and my boobs dangled down the outside of his left leg. I felt him take hold of the skirt and roll it up until it was again bunched around my waist. With that and my knickers down around mid-thigh everything was on show and I lay there wondering how he was going to spank me. Nothing was said as he clearly looked at my bum, the crease, my anus and bloated pussy. I waited for something to happen, and waited and waited what seemed an age as he stared at my most womanly and intimate places. It was so strange to be ogled by someone I had known for so long, who had seen me naked so often and who had fucked me so many times. But this was different, it was an escapade and as we had, sort of, agreed normal rules didn't apply.

"Come on Kev, do something," I said in almost a whisper.

"Do what?"

"Whatever you want to do," I sighed but still nothing happened other than he moved his leg so it pressed more firmly against my boobs. Again, I waited not knowing what on earth was going on although I was quite enjoying him looking at me; in a way it was a little like when he took photographs of me or I waited lying as good as naked as he changed camera or moved the lights around."

Then without warning he smacked me right in the middle of my left cheek. I couldn't stop blurting out. "Oh fuck."

Expecting another smack, I lay taut and rigid but once more nothing happened. I waited again for his pleasure realising that this was part of his slightly bizarre game, it was his way of showing that he was in control and at times like this I was his toy, his plaything, his slut! But did I mind? No not one bit I revelled in being all of them.

Then the spanking began in a more urgent way. Kevin was sighing and moaning as he stroked my cheek before hitting it with a resounding thwack of his hand. I couldn't quite decide what was more erotic or do I mean exciting, the noise or the feeling as his hand hit me?

He built up a slow rhythm covering all parts of both cheeks and down onto my upper thighs. He would smack me, wait ten seconds or so then smack again in a different place.

"Oh shit Kev, fuck," I groaned the first few times.

"Shush baby it will get easier," he replied making me wonder how he knew that but he was right as the pain and, I suppose, fear of the unknown declined the more he hit me. Now, though, after a smack he didn't remove his hand but instead left on my bottom and fondled me and that plus the feelings rushing through me made me squirm on his lap. That made me realise that as well as receiving a fair degree of pain something else was happening to me, similar to when Kev was fucking me and my orgasm begins.

I could feel his erection pressing into me just above my waist and I writhed against that loving the feelings it gave me. Very awkwardly I fiddled my hand up and wrapped my finger around it. At that moment as blow after blow rained down on my bottom there was nothing I wanted more in the world than to hold my husband's cock. I was flooded with love for him and it.

"Oh Kev wow," I groaned.

"Ok darling," he responded his spare hand sliding down and finding my tits. I realised that the cheap blouse must have come undone as his hand was immediately on my bare flesh that he squeezed. And wow did that feel good?

The pace and rhythm with which he was spanking me had now changed. It was slower and less consistent. Also, he hit me down my legs a little way having, I assume covered all by bottom. Then he stopped. Sliding his hand between my legs he pulled them open a little and ran his fingers along my wet lips before easing a couple or maybe three fingers into me.

"Ok Jay?"

"Oh yes, yes Kev," I groaned as he started to finger fuck me with one hand and pinched and pulled my nipples with the other. It was staggeringly arousing and I knew that an orgasm would follow shortly. And I wasn't wrong as using his thumb right on my clit in addition to sliding his finger in and around inside me he did the little that was needed to make me cum. Naturally that gave me an orgasm and boy was it powerful! Quick, strong and wonderfully I writhed my way through an almighty orgasm as I rubbed his lovely cock.

I wanted to be fucked but Kevin insisted on me accompanying downstairs to the only full-length mirror in the house in the entrance hallway. He made me stand looking into it and then turned me round very slowly.

"Oh my God," I groaned when I saw my buttocks. They were covered in large marks varying in colour from bright pink to fairly deep red and they made my heart pound although I had no idea why.

"Let's get you back upstairs and get some camomile on those trophy marks shall we?"

"Is that what they are?" I grinned slipping my arm around his waist and kissing him.

"Yes I guess so or that's what I have heard them called."

Giggling I retorted. "Well at least they'll stop me shagging the Aussie kid for a while, won't they?"

Idle thoughts.

My spanking, I decided was a sort of watershed moment in our relationship. Not only had we gone much further than before and were now into a pretty way-out practice but also we had as good as agreed that I would let a guy fuck me as Kevin looked on. That was possibly a bigger shock than letting him spank me. I couldn't help thinking about what it would be like to go with another man after all this time of being totally faithful to him. My emotions varied from shock and disgust that I could even consider it to being excited at the idea.

"Would you really like to see me with another guy?" I'd asked Kevin one evening as we were kissing and cuddling in preparation for having sex.

"Not sure, why would you like to go with one?"

"Only if you would like me too, that's what this all about isn't it?"

"What?"

"Both of us in it together?"

"Yes, I guess so."

"Even getting my tits out in that car and pretending people couldn't see in the windows?" I had asked in a mock annoyed voice.

"Yes, that was a bit unfair but the idea of people seeing us for just a moment or two as we went past was quite some turn on."

"For you maybe but not me as I didn't know until after I'd got out and I saw my knickers through the window, did I?"

"No, true but by Christ did you cum hard when we got home."

Smiling I replied. "Also, true."

"Anyway, all fair in love and all that bollocks."

"Yeah, I guess so, but tricking me about the glass between us and the driver."

"But the thought of being seen gave you a buzz didn't it?"

"Yes in retrospect I guess it did."

"Well maybe we should do it again."

Thinking and talking about going with another guy for Kevin had made me realise that I wanted to do something for him. Something sexual that is of course. After all, since we had been on this journey of escapades to spice up our marriage he had been the instigator and organiser of the events that we had both enjoyed so much. Whilst of course he enjoyed them he was organising them for us, they were very mutual. They were events that were changing and improving not just our relationship but also our lives. We were happier and friendlier with sex at the very heart of our marriage.

Analingus.

We were now having more and varied sex and we didn't make love as a sort of routine but as an excitement, something we both so looked forward to and I certainly didn't know what to expect next. That feeling of not knowing but having high expectations was wonderful and I wanted my husband to share it with me so I wanted to give something back. But what? I thought about it for some time then reached a decision.

As he came into the house through the front door I called him on my phone.

"Hi darling, I'm upstairs, come up and see me right away please."

As he walked into the bedroom he cried out. "Fuck Jayne what's going on," as he looked at me sitting on the bed naked.

"Get undressed quickly," I told him walking into the wet room and turning on the shower.

I got into the shower, held the door open for him and called out. "Come on come and join me."

He immediately pulled me to him as wonderfully his erection grew against me which is such a lovely feeling. We kissed and his hands ran all over my back and bottom, thighs, hips and, of course my boobs.

"Mmmmm what a lovely surprise," he said.

"Babe, you aint seen nothing yet," I said in a poor American accent picking up the soap and natural sponge and wetting both from the torrent of water pouring down on us. He looked even more appealing soaking wet with his beautiful body glistening from the water.

12