Marital Escapades Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I soaped the sponge and used all over him. He tried to respond but I turned his advances away.

"Oh no babe this is my show you just do as you're told. Now turn round.~"

I ran the sponge down his back, across each gloriously rounded cheek and along that lovely crevice between them. Reaching around him I squirmed my body against his back and washed his hardening cock with the sponge.

"Come on let's get dry I want to take you to bed."

"Let's do it here," he retorted pushing his full erection between my legs and deliciously along the length of my labia. That was so nice that I nearly changed my plan but I was resolute.

"No come on let's get out, you know I am not keen on shower sex."

He went along with that and we got out and dried ourselves watching each other and occasionally kissing. It really was a very tender and romantic scene just as I had hoped and planned. I took his hand and led him into the bedroom taking a towel with me. Putting that on the bed I told him to stand close to the bed facing it. I stood behind him, put my arms around him and ran my hands up and down his chest pinching his nipples and stroking his still fully hard erection as I writhed my body against his. I pushed my tits against his back and squirmed my pubic mound against the bas of his spine.

"Christ Jay what the fucks got into you?" he groaned.

"Don't you like it?" I retorted loving rubbing his dick.

"I fucking love it, I'll come home early more often if this is the greeting I get," he smiled.

"There's more to come," I told him in what I hoped was a husky whisper adding. "And there's no need to comment on the pun."

"It hadn't entered my mind."

"Good, now lean forward, put your hands on the bed and support yourself."

"What you going to do, whip me?"

"No, you'll find out," I told him as he bent almost to ninety degrees at the waist with his legs slightly parted and knees on the bed with his gorgeously pert bum sticking out.

I held both of his hips and ground my mound against his bum, well actually just above it on the end his spine, his coccyx. It felt almost as though I was fucking him that my sexually distorted mind sort of wished I could be. Where is the strap on when you need it I wondered.

"Ok love?"

"Mmmm lovely," he replied.

I also bent down and brushed my boobs across his cheeks pressing one as far into his crease as it would go causing him to wriggle his butt in appreciation. At the same time, I ran my hands up and down his legs touching and rubbing gently his cock and balls which brought appreciative gasps and low moans from him.

Then I knelt with my face level with his bum and what a gorgeous sight that was. A man's arse has always been my favourite place to look at on his body. I find it to be so much sexier and erotic than his dick, well that is until I am holding that and it is about to enter me. That then that just about 'takes the biscuit' although as it does, I love to hold onto those two delicious cheeks.

I slid my hands off his hips and around a little until I was holding each cheek. They were excitingly soft and hard, if that makes any sense, and delightful to squeeze as I had done many times before but not like this, not from this position and not with this view. His crease seemed to be so much deeper and darker than I remembered. But that was adjusted as I slowly pulled them apart and saw the crinklier skin surrounding his hole. I knew he liked that touched and even penetrated a little with my finger and I pushed on it making him grunt. I pulled his cheeks even further apart so that the hole opened very slightly. Leaning forward, I put my tongue out and pressed the tip right on his asshole. I loved feeling and seeing his entire body jerk and hearing a deep, almost animalistic grunt escape from his mouth as it went into him a short way.

As I tongued him I reached around him and cupped his scrotum with one hand and his gorgeous erection with the other. I pumped it slowly with long strokes as I sucked, kissed and licked his anus. He was obviously well turned on by what I was doing as he was moaning and groaning, wriggling his buttocks and telling me how wonderful I was and what a marvellous thing I was doing. It was, though, very much a mutual action as I felt as turned on as he seemed to be. It was such a buzz to see what I was giving to him and just how much pleasure he was gaining.

Inevitably it reached a pinnacle of joint pleasure.

"Oh fuck, Jay, fuck, fuck, fuck, I'm cumming you've done me," he growled standing up straight and turning to face me kneeling at his feet naked and gazing up at him. He took his cock into his hand as I cradled his balls and pointed it at me. "Ok love?"

I wasn't quite sure what he meant but I would have agreed to anything as I was so aroused so I nodded and croaked. "Yes."

Thrusting his hips forward he stopped rubbing and held his cock as he started to cum. It was a pleasure and thrill for me to receive his spunk offering on my face and tits, across my glasses and in my hair.

"Ok darling?" I asked smiling as I licked the cum off my upper lip.

"Fucking brilliant babe thank you so much."

12