Marital Escapades Pt. 06

Story Info
At last I fuck the Aussie waiter.
5.8k words
4.61
2.2k
4
Story does not have any tags

Part 6 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 03/20/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Idle thoughts.

Over the months that we had been experimenting and trying new things our love life had improved so much. As I thought about our new lifestyle, which nowadays I did more and more frequently, I saw that a pattern was emerging. Kevin would suggest or hint at a new escapade that generally would embarrass, appal, demean or scare, though excite me. I would baulk against the idea and initially I would verbally resist it. But then gradually I would come around to his way of thinking and my resistance would disappear and eventually I would throw myself into the adventure usually wholeheartedly. The main exception to this way of behaving was the dogging that we both agreed was not really for us although I had to admit that flaunting myself the way I did was a massive turn on. It was the other participants that were the turn off.

Extra marital.

Kevin had said wear something sexy but not overtly so as he had a surprise for me that evening. Being nosy, I'd questioned him trying to learn more about what it was but he wouldn't budge other than to tell me that it was another escapade and a very sexy one at that. He'd said to be ready when he got home which should be around seven.

So, I had a nice long bath, something I rarely do usually preferring showers and washed and blow dried my shortish, blonde hair. Then using Kevin's shaving cream but my own razor, I shaved my pubic mound and pampered my body with the assortment of oils and potions that women get conned, willingly I admit, into using and painted my finger and toe nails. Naked, apart from my glasses without which I can hardly see, I wandered into my small dressing room feeling great.

Obviously, my mind was on the evening and where we might go and what might happen and that made me feel excited. I thought of masturbating but decided against it, after all it was nearly six-thirty and I still had to decide on what to wear and get dressed.

Almost dead on seven I went downstairs and poured myself a drink to await my 'lord and master' I said to myself grinning. I was wearing what was probably my best and certainly most expensive underwear, the top stuff from Lejaby. It was pale beige, or as clothing companies now call it nude in colour and see through, or again in the manufacturer's parlance, diaphanous. The panties were lacy and like a half thong with a low waist and were cut acutely across my cheeks with the silky material of the gusset plunging between them and my legs. The bra barely covered my areola and was surprisingly delicate and flimsy to hold such a full cargo as my D cups I smiled to myself doing the clasp up with it at the front. It's easier to do it up like that then spin the bra around and feed my boobs into the cups and slip the straps onto my shoulders.

So that's the underwear sorted, what's on top I asked myself?

I looked through my entire wardrobe, well both of them actually and tried on a few outfits before deciding on a skirt and top and not a dress; I had no clear idea why. The choice was made more difficult because the bugger wouldn't tell me what we were going to do or where we were going. The skirt was short but not overtly so I thought I would wear holdup stockings as recently Kevin had encouraged me to do that. They were long and dark so even if I bent forward, I wouldn't flash their tops or the skin between them and my knickers. The skirt was dark blue with pink markings and it was fairly loose so was slightly flared I guess is the best description. On top I chose a pale pink, posh tee shirt that was also loose so when I bent forward it gaped and a goodly show was made of my tits and bra.

Sitting in the lounge sipping my second glass of white wine I felt good and up for most things but felt quite pissed that my sod of a husband was keeping me in the dark and running late. Then I heard his car pull up and a few moments later his key in the lock of the front door.

"Hi babe?" he called out from the hallway with the full-length mirror in front of which we had made love several times.

"Hello love," I called back as I heard him approaching the lounge.

"I'd like you to meet someone," he said.

Standing up and turning I saw someone else in the hallway as Kevin said. "This is Darren. Darren come in and meet my wife Jayne."

And in walked the young Aussie waiter from way back.

I couldn't believe what I was seeing as he approached me and held his hand out for me to shake. I did and we shook hands without speaking.

"Where's your manners Jayne. Say hello to Darren."

As it happens not only was I lost for words but I was also speechless with curiosity, amazement and, of course excitement. Kevin hadn't given me any clue about him being in touch with Darren so seeing the rather gorgeous-looking young man in my house was such a massive surprise and a situation that cried out for further explanation.

"Oh hi Darren," I managed to pull myself together to say as we let go of each other's hands and stood facing each other with him looking just as embarrassed as I felt.

Looking at Kevin with bewilderment and slight anger, I raised my eyebrows questionably. He smiled.

"Welcome to our home Darren, I am sure when Jay gets over her surprise she'll make you very welcome, won't you darling?"

"Yes, yes of course I will, would you like a drink Darren?"

"Actually yes please."

"What can I get you?"

"Water will be great please."

"You could have beer or wine or anything," I told him.

"Thanks but I don't drink," he mumbled.

"How about that," Kevin laughed. "An Aussie who doesn't drink, wow?"

I went to the kitchen and got the glass of water and mixed Kevin the fifty fifty Scotch and water he had each evening when he got home. They both thanked me and I saw Darren's eyes immediately go to my chest and the touch of cleavage on display.

"I guess you both know why I invited Darren here tonight, yes Jay?"

I assumed it was something to do with the unfinished discussion we'd had several times but I had not in my wildest dreams thought he'd do anything about.

"I don't know," I gabbled looking at Darren."

"And you Darren?" Kevin asked.

"I'm not sure," he mumbled."

Walking across the room and standing so that the three of us formed a triangle with Darren and I facing each other and Kevin to my left, he continued.

"Come on guys, don't be shy shall I help you?"

Darren mumbled something that I didn't quite catch and I whispered. "Ok."

"Simple and straightforward Jayne, he's here to fuck you aren't you Darren?"

I saw Darren gulp, look embarrassed but most importantly he nodded and muttered. "Yes."

"As you agreed love remember?" Kevin asked me.

I didn't know what to do or say, I was in a complete quandary. I looked at Kevin silently pleading for him to help me out but he just nodded, smiled and raised his eyebrows. At the same time, of course, this rather delicious young Australian hunk was standing just a few feet away staring at me.

Kevin prompted me. "You did say that you would like that didn't you love?"

Glancing from Kevin to Darren, I said in barely a whisper. "Yes Kev I did, but I er, um oh shit I didn't think it would ever happen."

"Well babe it is happening," he told me putting his arm around my waist and his other hand on Darren's shoulder. "So why don't the pair of you get to know each other better on the sofa? Come on sit down."

Like two kids being ordered by their elder we did as 'uncle Kevin' told us and sat close together on the large, six-seater, black leather couch where he and I had made love several times. Although still apprehensive and quite, no very, nervous I sat half-turned towards Darren with my knees almost touching his and my skirt half-way up my legs almost showing the lacy stocking tops. Kevin stood behind us just out of my view and, I suspected Darren's as well.

Darren and I just looked at each other for a few moments before he said.

"I'm sorry Jayne."

"What for?" I asked my heart going out to him for his thoughtfulness and humility.

"I'm not sure but Kevin's been in the bar a few times and he asked if I wanted to, which of course I did as I remembered you from when you were there."

Smiling I replied. "Well you have a good memory."

"Not at all, you're very easy to remember," he said hesitantly as he smiled rather nervously.

I smiled back hardly able to believe that very soon we might be having sex. It seemed so outlandish as running through my mind were images of the last time I had been with anyone other than my husband. It was over twenty-five years ago and was with an old flame in his car after a party.

The few times I had sex with him were a dim memory and not something I liked to think about. Since then I had been totally faithful to Kevin as I had not been with anyone else nor also had I wanted anyone or even seriously thought about it. However, now I was thinking about it. And not just thinking about it as I was with a guy who I had been offered to, I assumed although I had not yet discussed with Kevin how he had set this up. I was sitting next to a young, attractive guy who had ogled my boobs and who my husband had asked if I would like to have sex with. In a way I felt rather demeaned, abused even but I knew that was not Kevin's intention. This was another of our increasingly way-out escapades which yet again was embarrassing me and making me feel awkward yet at the same time was starting to excite me. I wondered if women generally felt like that when they were about to have sex with someone other than their partner?

After much beating around the bush, usually after he and I had made love when I had avoided seeming too eager, I had agreed that I would like to have sex with the young Aussie guy but only if Kevin sanctioned it. His response had been to tell me that he not only agreed to it but would also watch as the Aussie and I made love. However, I couldn't really think of sex with someone I didn't know as making love, it was having sex, shagging, being screwed and yes fucking each other. Now looking at Darren I realised I wanted to have sex, be shagged, screwed or fucked by him. Why? Fuck knows but it seemed to be perhaps the ultimate escapade.

I was starting to relax. I felt strong and in control and began to realise what it would be like to be a seducer, something I had never done. I wondered if, in a way that was what I was or was becoming. I leaned forward, stroked his face and said quietly.

"Kiss me Darren."

He needed no second bidding and immediately leaned forward, slid his arm around my neck and pulled my face towards his. And then for the first time in so long I kissed a man other than my husband with a sexual intention. It wasn't that passionate a kiss and neither of us used our tongue but it was the start of the sex between us, the prelude to what Kevin had set up, me being fucked as he looked on and as Darren kissed me so I opened my eyes and saw my husband staring at us so intently with a loving look on his face.

Seeing Kevin apparently enjoying what Darren and I were doing both thrilled and worried me at the same time. But then I thought, as we broke the kiss and Darren held me to him with my head on his shoulder, that had been how I had felt with several, actually most, of our escapades. With regard to my feelings, the dominating feature of them had been how generally I started off being reluctant but then, as we got going, my enthusiasm would build up and I would fling myself into participating fully in them. Sitting in Darren's arms I wondered whether I could or would do that when having sex with him? I soon found out.

"Come on Darren don't be shy," I heard Kevin saying from behind us. "Touch her boobs."

Rather considerately I thought Darren said quietly. "May I Jayne?"

Smiling at the incongruity of the situation and the words used I replied. "Yes Darren, yes of course you may."

Seeing that Kevin had moved so he was more behind Darren than me with another glass of Scotch in his hand I alternated my gaze from him to Darren's face and then to Darren's hand that was moving towards me. I grabbed his wrist and whispered.

"Yes come on love, don't be shy," and placed his hand right on my left boob.

"Oh God yes," Darren groaned as I squirmed my boob against his hand.

"Nice?" I asked total unnecessarily.

"Strewth yes bloody gorgeous," he smiled squeezing it perhaps a little too hard but still sending tingles through me.

With the sexual ice now broken things moved more quickly. We kissed again and longer with both of our tongues now in play. His hands on my breasts became more persistently enquiring and were not only squeezing the tits but were also pinching my nipples. And I was loving it though I kept checking with Kevin who I could see in the shadows. His nods and smiles reassured me that things were also going well for him so I pressed on and slipped my fingers inside the almost dress, white shirt Darren was wearing. That caused a button to pop open so I slid my whole hand inside onto his chest. He grunted and smiling I whispered. "Nice Darren?" as I ran my fingertips across his man boobs and nipples, gently pinching one. That elicited another couple of grunts from him together with a quiet.

"Yes Jayne, it's bloody wonderful."

Encouraged by his reaction I undid the buttons on his shirt and opened it up. I was greeted by a wonderful sight; a tanned and beautifully ripped chest. "Mmmmm Darren, that's lovely," I sighed kissing it between his nicely pronounced breasts as I eased his shirt off.

Now naked above his waist he pulled me to him and kissed me full on the lips pushing his tongue deep into my mouth. I responded by firstly tonguing him back then licking all round his mouth and finally sucking his lower lip into my mouth. As I was doing that he was sighing and groaning and fumbling his hand inside my loose top. He tried pushing it up to expose my breasts but it was too tight and got caught up on them. So, I took over and grabbing the hem with both hands I quickly yanked it up, over my head being careful not to dislodge my glasses and off.

"Oh Jayne yes strewth, wow," he moaned rather pawing at both boobs at the same time. He tried pulling one of them out from the bra but it fitted too well so I told him. "Take it off Darren."

I leaned forward kissing his chest again as he reached around me and fiddled with the bra clasp. Presumably realising that Darren was, like many men would be, having trouble undoing the clasp I heard Kevin say.

"Here let me and I felt the pressure on my boobs ease as he flicked it undone and slid the straps off my shoulders and down my arms. I shrugged it a little further as Darren pulled it away from me exposing my breasts.

"God Jayne yes," Darren groaned as Kevin took hold of my wrists, pushing the straps off them and then lifting my arms up so they were almost straight above my head. With Darren's knees pressed against mine locking them against the sofa and with my husband holding my arms up I felt physically confused. Though never having been tied up or tightly restrained I had worn a basque a few times when younger and the sensations I was getting now were like I had got from that but ten times stronger. I tried, half-heartedly I admit, escaping from Kevin's grasp but he was far too strong. So, I sat there with my arms being held straight above my head with my back arched, my breasts bare and thrust out and my nipples aflame with sensations and pounding with desire. To add to the beautifully sordid scene, my skirt was now pushed up around my crotch and my legs in the dark holdups where the lacy tops were showing were trapped by Darren's knees.

"Kiss her tits Darren, suck her big swollen nipples go on," Kevin suggested.

Like a good boy, Darren did as Kevin told him and I enjoyed his mouth encircling each nipple in turn and sucking on it. That of course got to me and I couldn't stop my body responding by pushing forward so more of each tit went into his mouth. Kevin was breathing quite heavily and the fumes of the Scotch wafted across my shoulders as he continued restraining me and holding onto my wrists. Darren had moved so my knees were no longer trapped and I managed to get myself into a position with one knee on the sofa and one foot on the floor. Despite that slightly greater freedom I still felt restricted by Kevin holding onto my wrists with my arms above my head.

I was wondering whether he was going to join in and I glanced behind me a couple of times to check whether he was still dressed but he was. It really was the strangest of sensations to be held like that with my breasts bare and being sucked by a young stranger who was becoming sexually bolder by the moment as my husband encouraged him

"Take her skirt off her Darren," I heard him saying from behind me.

Darren looked at me and raised his eyebrows enquiringly. I smiled and nodded my agreement and whispered that there is a hook and eye and a zip at the back. He came closer and put his arms around me with the pronounced bulge of his erection pressing into my stomach well more brushing it really although involuntarily I pressed back against it. As he fumbled with the skirt and I pressed my stomach against him so I realised that I wanted to see and feel his cock. That was a totally new feeling for me and made me wonder, again, just what was happening to me and how wrong it might be. I was a happily married woman who had a wonderfully active and varied sex life with her husband but was now bare breasted as a young guy was about to remove my skirt in preparation for us making love. Could I go through with it came into my mind? But then as Kevin helped Darren unzip my skirt and between them they pushed it down I realised that I was not alone in this and that my husband was with me and would be every step of the way. Yes, Kevin was going to watch the young Aussie stud fuck me and that excited me so much I forgot about all the morality issues and resistance I had experienced earlier. I was now very much into this escapade and into the idea of being fucked by a virtual stranger whilst my husband watched us.

With the zip undone Darren was easily able to slide my skirt down. I stepped out of it and in just my black, thigh-high holdups, panties and heels I flaunted myself at my soon to be lover. I felt good and I involuntarily arched my back a little thus reducing the slight sag of my breasts and pushing them out a little. Kevin took hold of my wrists again and yanked them above my head. Like that I felt so restricted and in a way vulnerable and unprotected by clothing.

Almost everything was on display to Darren and I watched his eyes sweeping over my entire body but continually returning to the place that had started this escapade all those weeks ago. That thrust into my mind the memory of that Sunday lunch where he had ogled at my boobs and I had flaunted them to him. As Darren looked at me Kevin said rather huskily. "Take Jay's panties off Darren."

That hit me hard and made me think. 'God what a comment to hear your husband make,' as I stood nearly nude before a stranger who he had invited to fuck me with him holding my arms above my head! I felt helpless and so very exposed but incredibly excited.

Darren closed the gap between us and slid his fingers into the waist of my lacy half thong. Our faces were almost touching and both of his upper arms brushed against the sides of my breasts; we were so close I could smell his aftershave. Slightly bending he pushed them down with his eyes taking in every detail that was revealed as they slid over my stomach, past my crotch, along my thighs, down my legs and off.

I had read somewhere that the removal of a woman's last garment is usually her knickers and that it's a very symbolic action. Why that came into my head years after reading it I have no idea but as Darren removed them I realised just what the writer meant. I felt even more vulnerable but at the same time sort of powerful and ready for sex.

12