Marital Escapades Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Jayne you are gorgeous," Darren said quietly as his gaze ran over my body and I squirmed slightly as if offering my body to him. As it happens that wasn't really an 'as if' gesture for in reality that was exactly what I was doing.

I could feel that Kevin was also sensing that the mood of the moment had intensified and I felt his grip tighten on my wrists and his bulge press against my bare bottom. I suddenly wondered if this whole thing with Darren had been a ruse for him to set up a threesome where both of them had me at the same time. That made my heart pound and pulses race a bit more but I wasn't sure whether that was with anticipation and excitement or apprehension and concern.

That thought was with me as still holding my arms up and restraining me Kevin told Darren to take his jeans off. As the young man slid them down his lithe, muscular legs I saw to my excitement that he hadn't bothered with underwear and at last what I had been increasingly lusting for was presented to me in all its awesome majesty. He had a lovely shaped, quite thick prick that I could envisage sliding into me. That made me shudder and a low groan slipped from past my lips.

Like most women men's dicks are not of the greatest excitement or even interest to me really in the 'cold light of day.' After all, they are then usually just a limp lump of not very attractive, compared to a woman's breast or bottom. However, when a woman is aroused and that limp lump has changed to become a hard hot shaft of flesh a cock takes on a totally different 'personality.' And that was the situation now as I looked at my young stud's equipment. I lusted for it; I wanted to stare, touch, hold, kiss, lick and suck it. I yearned to feel it against me, against my hand, my face, my stomach and of course against and between my breasts that I imagined wrapping around it. But most of all of course I wanted it going up me so it was nestled inside me. Yes to my amazement, in some ways, I desperately now wanted Darren to fuck me. As usual with Kevin, he read the situation perfectly and letting go of my arms and easing me gently but firmly down onto the settee he said as he looked into my eyes. "Come on Darren now fuck her. Fuck Jayne, fuck my wife. Ok love?"

I didn't think a reply was needed but Kevin persisted with. "Well Jayne is it ok?"

I still didn't reply because my mind was abuzz and my naked body was aflame with desire.

"So Jayne tell us do you want Darren to fuck you?"

I realised that considerately as he always is Kevin was giving me a last chance to stop this going any further. Or, I rather delusionally thought to myself was it that he was testing me and wanted to see if it was sort of my choice? Was it really what I wanted? Was it something, like the exhibitionism had been, that had lain dormant in me for all my married years? Was he seeing if really I did want another man or, more so other men? I had no idea but as far as I was concerned it was too late now. He had taken me too far and I couldn't and didn't want to stop.

Lying back onto the black leather I looked from Darren to Kevin and back again a few times before I rather limply and quite softly whimpered. "Yes Darren come on, come and fuck me."

Now that the situation was clear rather than taking control he rather weakly replied. "How do you want to do it Jayne?" as he knelt beside me.

"However you want me," I told him glancing from his young, handsome face to Kevin's familiar one. He smiled and nodded as I reached out and took Darren's gorgeous looking erection in my hand. It was staggeringly hard, warm and beautifully smooth. I rubbed it as Kevin handed me a condom and told me to put it on Darren. That was fortunate for the idea of using a condom was so far from my mind that had he not given it to me I would have taken the young man bareback.

As Darren lay beside me I didn't hold his dick any more as the feel of the condom felt strange. It had been so long since I'd had a condom covered dick in me that it made me wonder if it would be any different to Kevin's naked one.

As he positioned himself on top of me we kissed and I opened my legs to let him nestle between them. As he nuzzled his cock against my lips and asked if things were ok, Kevin and I were holding each other's gazes. That was a remarkable situation. Staring into my husband's eyes as another man pushed his cock into me. Looking at each other as it went up and up deeper into me. Holding his gaze as a young man, an almost stranger started to fuck me.

And we held that as Darren launched himself energetically, maybe a little too much, into fucking me. He did little other than pump himself fast and deep inside me. There was no fondling or caressing, stroking or rubbing. There was no kissing either as his head was on my shoulder. But that was ok by me as in my mind I wasn't being fucked by this young, near stranger. No, as my eyes bore into Kevin's it was my husband who was fucking me. Being naked apart from my holdups and heels in another man's arms with his sturdy cock in me I made eyeball to eyeball love to my husband as the other man fucked me.

It didn't take long. Neither for Darren to be panting and gasping that he was about to cum nor for me to feel my orgasm building up. As it did I clung to the young man quite tightly with my hands revelling in the feel of the smooth, taut skin on his back and the pertness of his lovely bum, both of which I regretted thinking were nicer than my husband's.

Then he exploded and shortly after I did too. It wasn't completely mutual for he hadn't got his timings right and he didn't wait for me as Kevin would have done so I didn't finish on quite the high that I was used to but it was ok. However, Darren more than made up for any deficiencies like that by the fact that when he rolled off me and lay beside me half on and half off the sofa I was astonished to see that he was still pretty hard.

"Oh my God Darren," I sighed holding his erection and looking from him to Kevin and back.

"Was I ok Jayne?"

"I didn't mean that but yes Darren you were fine, I meant this," I told him gently pumping him.

"What?"

"It's still so hard."

"Yes it only goes down after I've cum a couple of times, is that ok?"

For some reason I found that funny and had a burst of giggles. Kissing him I told him.

"Yes baby it's ok very, very ok so when will you be ready again?"

"When do you want me to be ready?" he grinned.

I looked at Kevin and raised my eyebrows. He grinned and nodded so, sitting up I took hold of Darren's hand and whispered.

"Come with me baby, I think we may be in for a long time so we might as well get comfortable."

"What do you mean?"

"Just follow me love all the way to my bedroom.

Idle thoughts.

After Darren had left around midnight some five hours after arriving, I was alone. Kevin had suggested we have sex and for almost the first time I could remember I had to turn him down. He understood and went off to bed and I sat drinking a glass of wine.

In some ways what I had done this evening was the basest event of my life although some of our recent escapades runs it close I wryly thought as I sat in the kitchen now just in a shorty silk dressing gown.

I'd had sex with Darren for four or was it five hours with us fucking about the same amount of times. Although he didn't climax each time, I did and it was fantastic. I'm not sure but I don't think I had ever had so many orgasms in a session and I really lost count. They just seemed to come one after the other until near the end they became just one continual mind-blowing emotionally sexual explosion.

Before this evening I had no real idea, just vague notions of what young men were like sexually nowadays. So, what had I learned about them during this marathon session worried me because after experiencing it with Darren I wondered whether I would be able to resist any future young man temptations!

But the fact was that I had now had sex outside my marriage. Not in the way of me cheating as Kevin was with me every thrust of the fucks. As Darren had kissed me, fondled me, fucked me and made me cum I had looked at my husband and nearly all the time I had been gazing into his eyes. Although I had no ambition to go and find lovers or to have sex without Kevin's involvement a part of me, and that was quite a big part too, thought that I probably would like to have sex with someone else as he watched us. The big question, though, and it was something that Kevin referred to quite often was whether that someone else would be male or female? And to that question, I had no answer.

Idle chat.

The next evening Kevin and I went to bed early, around 9.30 and made wonderful love. He was at his creative and sexy best thrilling me with some superb oral sex on my clit, pussy and excitingly my perinium and anal crease. Within an hour or so we did it twice which was especially gratifying.

Lying in his arms we chatted about it and agreed that the sex between us was better than ever.

"So how did you feel seeing me with Darren?" I asked him.

"At first I wasn't sure I was going to even watch, I felt incredibly jealous," he told me making me feel good.

"But you did watch?"

"Yes and I am pleased I did for once you and he got going, it was amazing."

"With your help," I smiled running my fingertips up and down his chest.

"True and being involved and us looking at each other, it was almost as if I were fucking you."

"Yes I felt the same, it was weird as it was Darren's cock in me but emotionally it was you doing it."

Kissing quite a lot as we chatted I felt so close to him and despite having just yesterday committed adultery, albeit with agreement, I felt more in love than I ever had before.

"But I'm not sure I want to see you with another woman," I told him as I licked and gently bit his nipple.

"No, why's that?"

"Not sure, jealousy maybe, thinking she might be better than me and you'd enjoy it too much."

"No chance," he said cupping my boob. "I love these too much for that to happen."

"Hmmmm flattery will get you everywhere," I grinned.

"And that's where I want to be with you, everywhere," he grinned back kissing me before adding. "Actually, I think you're right I wouldn't feel comfortable with it. Somehow, and don't take this the wrong way, it's different seeing you with a guy, weird ay?"

"No not weird love, rather nice actually."

"But darling," he said in almost a whisper before kissing me and continuing. "I really would so love to see you with another woman, will you at least think about it please?"

12