Marital Escapades Pt. 07

Story Info
I find a woman and Kev and I fuck on a nude beach.
4.8k words
4.67
2k
5
Story does not have any tags

Part 7 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 03/20/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Marital Escapades Part7.

We fuck on a beach in front of an audience.

Without Kevin.

I was on a four-day golf holiday in Le Touquet France with a group of women from my club. Also staying at the same hotel was a group from a club in Cambridge who we knew from previous visits and matches between our clubs. The two groups mixed well both playing golf together and in the bars in the evening where a dozen or so of us 'younger ones' drawn about equally from both clubs formed a drinking party.

It was on our last night when we had drunk quite a lot when someone suggested an honesty game, something groups of women on golf trips who've had too much to drink sometimes play. As usual it started with some fairly innocuous topics but as always seems to happen moved onto at first mildly intimate topics and then onto more sexual subjects with the most frequent being along the lines of, 'what has your partner asked you to do.' The most common answer was anal sex followed by a blow job and swallow then have a threesome and dress up as a nurse or schoolgirl. After more drinks and lots of laughter it got rather more intense and personal to me when a couple of girls said they had been asked to have sex with other guys as their partners watched and then one brave soul, which wasn't me offered. "He's asked me several times to have sex with another woman." I was getting nervous but also slightly excited as the subject got nearer to home, as it were. However, I didn't say anything either about going with another man or a woman.

As happens sometimes when a group of women is/are together without husbands and partners and they have been drinking heavily someone started dancing and others joined in including me. It wasn't conventional partner dancing but groups of us in circles sort of flaunting ourselves at the others across the circle. As I did that, I thought to myself that the deceased Patrick Swayze would have been proud or maybe disgusted at how his dirty dancing was being interpreted by middle aged British women!

I was in a group of eight or so in a circle and found myself opposite Lisa the woman from the other club who had said about going with another woman. I had spoken to her a few times and so we smiled at each other as we writhed our bodies to the loud music. I kept looking up and each time I did she was looking at me and smiling. For some reason the time with Darren came into my mind and how my husband Kevin and I had made strong eye contact as the young Aussie waiter had fucked me. That jogged my memory as to how Kevin kept on about how he'd like to see me with a woman and then, quite mind-blowingly as Lisa and I held each other's gaze I imagined being naked with her and saw in my mind a picture of her naked! That had never happened to me before and I was totally gob-smacked as the rather horrible modern expression describes it.

Lisa looked to be a little younger than me probably in her late thirties. A brunette, she was tall, probably five eight or so and nicely slim with legs that went on for ever. She had a gorgeous figure and a pretty, though rather stern-looking face with lips that were just a little too thin and a slightly too prominent nose for her to be considered as being classically beautiful but she was immensely striking. In both her casual clothes and her golf gear she was elegant and beautifully turned out. She was one of the better golfers of both groups with a handicap of twelve.

When we finished dancing in the private room where we'd had dinner and went back into the bar around eleven I think I managed accidentally on purpose to be near her but it may well have been her getting near to me.

"Well, that was fun," she smiled as we sipped our white wine.

"Yes, I enjoyed it," I replied.

We chatted about the dancing and the tour so far as I toyed with an inner conflict about whether I should mention what was on my mind which of course her 'admission' about another woman. After almost saying it several times I managed to eventually blurt out. "My hubby has been asking me that for some time."

She didn't get what I meant at first and I had to explain about what she had said earlier in the honesty game about going with another woman which prompted her to ask. "Well have you?"

I told her that I hadn't and asked if she had. As cool as a cucumber she told me that she had. That caused a pause to the conversation as we looked at each other with slight, somewhat embarrassed smiles on our faces. She then asked. "Are you going to?"

"I really don't know," I told her.

"Well, all I can say is that, although I have now parted from my partner, I was pleased I did it."

Plucking up all my courage I asked. "So would you again?"

Looking right into my eyes then glancing down at my breasts in the low-cut top and back to my eyes she said with grin. "Depends on who with Jayne."

I was pretty pissed that we got parted by others joining us and as we all traipsed off to bed. I hoped, but doubted, that we'd have another chance to chat tomorrow. I was right as there was no opportunity at breakfast nor as we congregated for the last round of golf. I played in a foursome that teed off a half hour or so later on a different course to her group and sat at a different eight-person table to her for lunch and the prize giving so again there was no luck. Nevertheless, several times I caught her eye and she held my gaze with what I took to be a quizzical smile on her face.

We had loaded up our cars for the hour-long trip to Calais where we would get on the train through the tunnel and I had given up hope of chatting to Lisa. Then out of the blue she came up to our group and wished us a safe trip and taking me by the shoulders she kissed me on both cheeks and pressed a piece of paper into my hand as she whispered.

"Call or email me if you would like Jay."

On the trip home I couldn't get Lisa out of my mind. She wasn't at all butch or like any of the few women I knew who were lesbians. I found her attractive but that didn't extend to a sexual magnetism the like of which I had for Kevin and in a different way to Darren.

I was in two minds as to whether to tell Kevin about Lisa but when I got home around eight that decision was taken away from me as Kevin was all over me. We hadn't had sex or made any sort of love for four days which was just about the longest we had gone since starting our escapades. I hadn't even unpacked before he had stripped me and we were having sex, again, in front of our trusty mirror in the hallway.

Idle chat.

It was only a week after I had come back from Le Touquet and two since I was with Darren that Kevin and I went on holiday to Majorca where he told me there were numerous nude beaches and said that maybe we should visit one. I didn't pay that much attention to him because at the time I was occupied with thinking about what had gone on with both Lisa and Darren. But more than that was the fact that I had said to Kevin that I would think about sleeping with another woman. Why the fuck I had as good as agreed to it I wasn't sure?

The ultimate flash and sex with an audience.

"No Kev, I couldn't, not on a beach."

"Don't be daft of course you could."

"Go completely naked?"

"Yes, but together."

"Wouldn't you worry about getting hard?"

"Yes, but if I do I reckon others would as well."

"Wouldn't that embarrass you?"

"Maybe but bollocks I would enjoy being turned on and with you and you've always said you like showing off and being an exhibitionist."

That was how we had talked about visiting a nude beach on the Spanish island of Majorca during our visit on a week's holiday.

Although our sex was now regularly brilliant, tonight it had been spectacularly so. We had talked at length about my time with Darren, which had yet to be repeated though we'd agreed it would be, touched on Kevin with another woman, me with one and what tomorrow would bring when we visited the nude beach but I didn't mention Lisa. I had decided that it would be best for me to contact her first.

On the third or was it fourth day in Majorca I was nervous, hellishly so. Nervous but also excited at what lay ahead in just an hour or so. We had just finished breakfast at the hotel and had arranged to go to the beach straight after and stay until lunchtime when it would get too hot. Back in our room I giggled as I was deciding what to wear for I realised that was unnecessary; it was a bloody nude beach for Christ's sake!

It was only a short walk to the beach and we did that hand in hand in twenty minutes or so. Paying the fifty Euros each we were given locker keys and told we could stay as long as we liked for that and that it included use of the dunes adjacent to the private beach. Kevin asked what they were for but the receptionist's English was limited and he gave us only vague answers.

It was strange being shown into a unisex changing room for I didn't like the idea of other guys seeing me undress, which was silly really as a few minutes later they would be able to see me totally naked. Luckily there were no other men than Kevin in the room as we started undressing and stowing our clothes in the lockers for which we had a key on a loop of elastic that we were told to put around our wrists or ankles.

"Looks like most of the lockers are taken Jay."

"Yeah, so it'll be busy," I replied looking at Kevin wondering if he was total flaccid which he was.

I had only been wearing a bikini with a sun dress over it and I was down to just the panties when in came two youngish guys. From their chatter I guessed they were either Dutch or German or possibly Scandinavian. They both ran their eyes up and down my near naked body sending a shiver through me. Other than Darren I could not remember when I had been this close to a guy when I was undressing. It felt odd when they smiled and clearly ogled me. Odd but most certainly not unpleasant or scary, I thought removing my knickers as they looked on surreptitiously.

I had brought a small beach bag with me in which we put sun cream, glasses, hats, towels, bottles of water and our kindles and off we went.

"Ok love?" Kevin asked slipping his arm around my waist protectively.

"Yes are you?" I replied snuggling up to him as we turned right outside the locker room, which was the opposite to where we had entered so we hadn't yet seen the beach. Leaving the main building and changing room we walked along a path of about fifty yards with wooden fences either side. At the end there was a bar and café with a number of tables around which several men and women were sitting drinking and eating. Everything looked pretty normal like any other beach bar apart from the dozen or so customers being naked. I felt my temperature rising and my breasts getting heavier just seeing them although, to be honest, they were not the most attractive group of people and all seemed to be at least as old if not older than Kevin and me. However, I think I probably physically gasped at seeing several dicks of varying sizes, the bare breasts of the women and naked butts of both genders. That said, everything else was just how it would probably have been at a 'straight' beach bar

As we stood just outside the café checking out the beach, I saw that it was about twenty five or thirty yards deep and around a hundred yards wide. Off to one side, my left as I looked towards the sea, there was what looked to be a forest with huge pine trees and to my right past there were some sand dunes behind a low fence. Altogether It seemed to be a pleasant and very well-kept facility about in keeping with the steep entry price.

We wandered onto the beach and at a rough count I saw that the gender ratio must have been at least 5:1 male to female, which for women was fine but not so good for guys I said to Kevin smiling.

"I only have eyes for one," he grinned running his hand down my back and over my butt.

"And hands too," I smiled back.

"Is that a problem?" he asked.

"Now now tiger, not here, it's watch only, isn't it?"

"Who knows."

After a few minutes wandering around soaking in the sights of so much nudity we found a space, put our towels on the soft, almost white, dry sand and laid down. On the walk down and now looking around I must have been able to see at least a hundred naked people sitting, lying and standing. Some were playing ball games or throwing frisbees, a few were exercising but most were just lying down and relaxing. Again, the most striking feature of it all was that other than the lack of swimsuits and shorts it was just like any other beach.

From what I had seen in the café, the walk along the beach and now lying down the people seemed to be here to enjoy the pleasure of their nudity and the sun on their bare bodies. In a way, as Kev and I chatted and looked around taking in the differing body shapes, I felt slightly disappointed that there were few of genuine beauty. That said I was getting a kick from it that I knew was partially sexual. I enjoyed the fact that putting modesty to one side I had as good a body, especially my 'tits 'n ass', as most of the women I had seen and that secondly, I was enjoying the stares of mostly men but also a few women. I wasn't really turned on but my slight arousal was quite evident from the hardness of my nipples that, I realised, were a feature of several of the females.

As we lay there enjoying the sun and the views we chatted and Kevin agreed that there wasn't the sexual side to it all that he had imagined there might be. I agreed but told him I wasn't physically relaxed. Lying flat on a beach is not the most comfortable of positions, and it does make your tits sag to the sides, so quite soon we found ourselves sitting up with our backs straight and then a little later standing up. It was then that things started getting more interesting.

Firstly, we saw a group of four younger guys including the two we'd met in the locker room who had seen me taking my bikini panties off. Stopping and smiling they asked us how things were going and we told them it was fine. Having four naked male strangers standing close to me looking up and down my body got to me and I felt a surge of arousal. Maybe I transmitted that to them as I looking down without being seen, I hoped, I saw that two were showing some movement in their penises.

"Sorry," one of them, a not particularly attractive, slightly overweight guy said looking at me. From his almost perfect English with an accent I took him to be Dutch or Scandinavian.

Smiling at him I replied. "Don't worry, it's fine."

He grinned and retorted. "It happens to guys like me with women like you?"

His friends all laughed and I saw that another, a fairly good-looking guy also had some penile movement.

"Yeah too easily," one of them said before a third said to Kevin as he looked at my boobs.

"Have you looked around the dunes yet?"

"No why?" Kevin replied.

"You might see some interesting sights there," he replied before another one said speaking with a heavier accent.

"Yes interesting for both of you," as he quite blatantly ran his gaze up and down my body before adding. "I take it you're together?"

"Yes we're married," Kevin told them.

"That's a pity," the one with the most dick movement said.

Why?" I rather foolishly replied.

"Well we'd ask you to come for a walk with us through the dunes.

Another chimed in. "Leave it Don they're together come on let's go and see what's going on, nice chatting guys."

As they wandered off Kevin and I looked at each other and raising my eyebrows I asked.

"So what's this with the dunes."

"No idea but I guess we should find out, shouldn't we?"

Taking his hand, I smiled. "Why not?"

We walked along the beach towards the fence separating it from the dunes and as we got nearer the atmosphere seemed to change although that may well have been my imagination. Certainly though as we strolled along hand in hand we got more attention and looks and there were most definitely more couples of all gender mixes with the male female ratio getting lower more lie 2 or 3 to 1. I had no idea why. The attention made me feel great and I had to keep mentally reminding myself to maintain a good posture and keep my back straight which of course pushed my boobs out.

As we got nearer to the fence, we saw several couples come through a gate onto the beach and a roughly similar number go through it into the dunes. Near to the gate a couple probably around our age both of whom were overweight came through it and smiled at us as the guy said something in French that I didn't understand. Kevin who has a reasonable grasp of it mumbled something back and the guy broke into broken English.

"Enjoy yourselves have fun."

"Merci monsieur," Kevin said smiling as we continued walking.

Once through the gate the terrain changed. The sand was firmer and hillier with the dunes creating shallows almost like wartime foxholes with them being between three feet and six feet deep. Hence, until you stood almost on the edge of one you couldn't see what was inside it.

Looking around I saw quite a few couples and small groups of mainly men strolling and stopping and looking down into some of the holes. It was starting to dawn on me what was happening.

"What do you reckon's going on?" I asked Kevin squeezing his hand.

"God knows but it looks interesting let's go and find out shall we?"

As we walked towards where there were more people some distance away from the fence so we got more stares, nods and smiles. That was not just for me mainly from guys but also a few women in pairs but also Kevin. Fortunately, I thought smiling his were mainly from women although a few guys had a good look at him. There was quite a lot of chatter in a number of different languages, lots of giggles and some shouting together with some fairly raucous comments none of which I understood having a very low language capability.

"Oh my God Kev, look," I cried out grabbing his arm.

We both looked down into one of the bunkers and saw a naked couple lying side by side in each other's arms kissing. His hand was on her breasts and one of hers was holding his dick that was clearly fully erect. She looked up and smiling said something in a language I couldn't understand or recognise, probably Russian. As we were watching the four Dutch guys joined us and one of them said. "She's inviting you to join them."

"Really?" Kevin said sounding interested.

"Why don't you?" another of the Dutch guys asked. "We'd love to see that."

That hit me hard and I realised that maybe my fantasy might come true. Kevin took over and smiling shook his head and said. "No thanks not right now," and adding to me. "Come on let's move on."

We wandered around the dunes area looking into several more 'fox holes' in which we saw a woman masturbating a guy, two women kissing and fondling each other, a male and female couple performing oral sex on each other and three guys in a group all masturbating.

"God Kevin what on earth's going on?"

"I don't know but it's better than dogging isn't it?"

"Yes but it's getting to me, what about you?" I asked looking at his dick and smiling. "And you too it seems," as I saw a slight swelling.

"I guess it is yes."

I moved closer to him, slid my arms around his neck, moulded my body to his and said. "Then why don't you fuck me?"

"Here and now?" he replied.

"Well after we find our own little bunker."

"You really want to?" he asked as the four Dutch guys who were now accompanied by a couple of women probably in their late thirties caught up with us.

"Do you want to, here, like this Kev?"

"Yes if you do."

"Then come on let's find somewhere and put on a good show."

We found a suitable dip between two dunes, slid into it and lay down in each other's arms. Looking over Kevin's shoulder I saw almost immediately the Dutch guys and the two women looking in at us and without thinking I smiled and they smiled back.

12