Marital Escapades Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was then that I realised it was going to happen. In perhaps a more modest way than in my fantasy I was going to fulfil it as yes, I was going to have sex in front of an audience.

Kevin and I kissed as I ran my hands up and down his back and onto his lovely ass. I squeezed that and pushed the two cheeks together before sliding my fingers along the crease. At the same time, he was caressing and rubbing my breasts and sucking my nipples into his mouth. Although we were getting into some foreplay it was clearly not the time or place for anything extensive and my entire focus was on being fucked by my husband. But almost as big a turn on as that was the audience that seemed to have grown with several more all male faces staring down at us. And I loved it.

I pulled at Kevin so we rolled onto our sides and I wrapped one leg around his waist as good as inviting him to enter me but he didn't and instead pushed me onto my back and slid his fingers into me. Seeing the faces and now there must have been ten or so looking gave me such a boost and that made me want to put on a real show so I cupped my tits, squeezed them and pinched my nipples as I writhed on Kevin's fingers. Inevitably that made me cum, quick, hard and wonderfully.

Kevin held me all the way through my orgasm, stroking and caressing me until I stopped shuddering and tingling. All of that time and God knows how long it was, I was holding and occasionally pumping his erection. I couldn't stop myself smiling, not that I wanted to, when there was a small round of applause and few shouts of encouragement as I reached and went through my climax.

Looking up I saw that our audience had increased even more, mostly men but also a few women. It really was a heady situation. There was quite a lot of chat in a number of languages none of which I understood until I heard some English saying how exciting we were and a guy's voice called out. "Fuck her doggy." I quite Iiked that and smiled which got a round of applause. I whispered to Kevin. "You ok?"

"Mmmm very much so," he replied caressing my boobs.

"Then I think that perhaps you should fuck me now, don't you?"

"Doggy?"

"Why not?"

Again there was a slight cheer as I got up and positioned myself on all fours with Kevin kneeling behind me holding my hips.

Even though I had only just climaxed as his cock nuzzled against my soaked lips I could feel another orgasm starting. One of the reasons was that I felt elated and pleased to be partially fulfilling the fantasy I had held for the ten years or so since I visited that sex club in Copenhagen. Another was that looking up I saw the sea of faces and couldn't avoid making eye contact with a few of both the men and women. But then Kevin was in me and I was being fucked in front of an audience. And yes, it was every bit as exciting as I had imagined it would be. The comments, cheering and applause from the audience added to my excitement and confirmed my recent realisation that indeed I was an outright exhibitionist.

I couldn't be sure whether it was the position, because we were doing it in front of onlookers or a combination of both but I seemed to get so wet, more, much, much more than usual. That made Kevin's entry into me easier and it felt deeper. All of those factors combined to make it just about as monumental a fuck as I could imagine. It took, or so it seemed, little time at all for me to start my orgasm. My legs started to shake, my tits that due to my kneeling on all fours position were dangling down and swinging in line with Kevin's thrusts into me, felt so full and heavy and everywhere on my body was tingling. Then, as an almighty surge of sexual sensation roared through the whole thing burst inside my body and mind and I collapsed onto the sand with Kev. on top of me.

Things got worse or maybe better when we clambered out of the dip and stood looking around. All the eyes of the audience were staring at us from close up and making numerous remarks that sounded complimentary. There were lots of smiles and a few guys shook Kevin's hand and congratulated him.

"Well she is my wife," he said laughing.

"And what a lucky man you are," a blonde woman said moving close to me and adding in what sounded like a German accent. "And you too," as she held me by the shoulders and looked into my eyes. "What a lovely couple you are and it was wonderful watching you making love." She leaned forward a little to so I thought kiss me on the cheeks as continental Europeans do. But she didn't and instead she took me into her arms, pulled me against her slim, shapely body, engulfed my lips with hers and kissed me full on the lips.

Idle thoughts.

Back at the hotel early that evening getting ready for dinner I was in the bath. Kevin had brought me a glass of cava that I was sipping as I watched my surprisingly hard nipples keep bursting through the surface of the water. Inevitably I was thinking back over the morning and I still couldn't hardly believe what had happened at the nude beach.

What Kevin and I had done in front of an audience was outrageous enough but being kissed and fondled by the German woman had taken outrage to another level or, at least in another direction. The most unbelievable aspect of it was that I had shown little or no resistance as she held and kissed me. The kiss which was slow and calm at first went on for some time as she probed my mouth open, slid her tongue inside, pushed that against my tongue and writhed her body against mine as the crowd of people watching us applauded and cheered.

I suppose that I could have got away as she wasn't really restraining me very much but I didn't. In fact, I was acknowledging to myself for the first time that I hadn't really tried to because, I was starting to realise I hadn't wanted to.

12