Marital Escapades Pt. 09

Story Info
Online sex with a stranger and masturbation about a woman.
4.4k words
4.57
1.7k
3

Part 9 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 03/20/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Online sex with a stranger and masturbation about a woman.

Idle thoughts.

As usual I played it cool and took my time with Kevin's latest idea. That wasn't because I was against it more because I didn't understand what he wanted or the logistics of how he could watch me chatting without the other person knowing. But then, maybe, he wanted the other person to know occurred to me.

The night after he had first told me about it we were in bed having just made lovely love and he explained in more detail and I agreed.

Cyber with a difference.

I didn't ask Kevin how he had found the site called bothshow.com but when we logged in and I saw that it was for exhibitionists who liked to flash or have sex of one sort or another, I was, naturally interested and excited. It was a little like a dating agency in that you registered, paid twenty pounds and then the organisers offered you some matches who you could approach and chat to online. Simple really. They provided us with three guys.

"What now?" I asked Kevin.

"We need to set up a new email address on yahoo or somewhere."

We did that and called it Ishow4u which is a bit silly but then this whole idea seemed a bit like that to me and I wasn't taking it that seriously. Nevertheless, I received replies from all three and after several email exchanges we settled on Paul. He was in his late forties and from the photo he sent I saw he was well-built, with dark hair greying at the temples and a nice, well-tuned physique.

We exchanged more emails to get to know each other. He explained that he was a naturist as well as a committed exhibitionist, but avoided flashing in fear of being arrested or being tagged as a paedophile. He also explained that many exhibitionists were also voyeurs, but with a bias towards one or the other; a sentiment with which I agreed.

"I only flash when it's very safe unless I am with a woman," he told me on the phone after we had been exchanging emails for a while and had moved to the next stage. Kevin, of course was listening on another phone.

"And what do you then?"

"We kiss and caress in public enjoying people seeing us touch and fondle each other."

Naturally, with my recent record, that interested and excited me as did the idea of being fondled in public so I asked. "Ok and?"

"We have sex in places where we might get caught," he told me thrilling me even more.

The 'contacts' on the site, as they are called, are available to their 'matches' as we are termed, but do not push themselves. As Paul and I got to know each other so I agreed to his suggestions to camshare and we agreed a day and time.

With Kevin in the background away from my cam I was nervous but excited when I logged on and opened up the site. Paul was there waiting for me. He was every bit as attractive as his photo. He was wearing a white tee that was stretched tightly across his broad chest and he looked good. As usual, we got on equally well talking and seeing each other as we had in exchanging emails and we did that about every other day for a couple of weeks and we became quite close. I liked him.

Kevin and I chatted about it after I logged off each time and I told him that I did fancy Paul.

"So would you like to fuck him?" he asked.

Having now had another session with Darren while Kevin looked on my appetite had been whetted. The idea of sex albeit online with another man had an appeal. But I wasn't happy opening up to my husband about that just as I wasn't about my 'negotiations' with Lisa about her and I having sex!

"Online you mean?"

"Yes cyber with him."

"Would you like me to?"

"Come on babe don't be coy."

"Ok yes. Yes I would as long as it's fine by you."

I was amazed at just how frank and open people can be with the anonymity of the net shrouding them. I told Paul everything that I did, the clothes I wore, how I felt and what I wore, or more accurately what I didn't wear, under my yoga pants at the gym and so on. He advised me that I wasn't that unusual and explained his feelings and actions, which were not that dissimilar to mine, but from a male point of view.

I told him that I would like to lift my skirt up or get my tits out and walk down a road with people around.

"I would love to walk down the street with my hard dick out," he explained replicating my feelings. "Well, you could always do that Jayne."

"How do you mean, in public?"

"Well not very public."

"What then?" I asked as I saw his hand go to his belt.

"On here."

"Oh I see, what you and me?"

"To start yes."

"What do you mean to start?"

"Well the site really does do that you know?"

"Do what?"

"Helps."

"How?"

"Well by setting up cam groups, arranging photo sessions and providing escorts for flashing evenings or for visiting dogging venues."

"Cam groups?" I asked.

"Yes. Where a number of people all log on and watch your cam."

"And I do what?" I asked feeling flushed at the thought of the answer I knew I would get.

"Whatever pleases and excites you."

"You mean flashing?"

"Yes if that is what you want to do Jayne," he said softly as his fingers fiddled with his belt."

There was a longish pause as we stared at each other.

"I want to show myself to you."

"What?"

"You heard Jayne I want to show you my cock."

"Mmmmm that sounds like a good idea," I grinned at him and Kevin who was standing behind my PC.

"Do you want to see it?" he asked undoing his belt. "Or do you want to show me something?"

My mouth was dry and my heart was pounding with excitement and expectation. He had hit the nail right on the head for what he suggested was precisely what I wanted. I wanted to flaunt myself at him, flash my body to him and have him watch me as I exposed myself. But there was a difference and an added thrill, I was doing it for and to my husband and him simultaneously. I hadn't thought much about looking at him, but if the price of being an exhibitionist was being a voyeur of him it was such a small one that it was worthwhile.

"Well Jayne?" he asked gently.

"I don't really know Paul," I said hesitantly as I looked to Kevin. He ran his finger across his throat indicating that I should stop the session so I said. "Can we take a break please Paul?"

With the cam and site shut down I looked at Kevin as he came close, put his arms around me and kissed me full on the lips.

"How are you love?"

"Good er, no not sure, but ok I think," I rambled. "What about you?"

"It's exciting just watching you and hearing him," he said pausing as he fiddled with his laptop. "Ah done it."

"Done what?

"Managed to pick up the signal so I can see what you're looking at." I had no idea how he had managed that and didn't bother asking as I knew that I wouldn't understand his explanation. "What do you want to do?" Kevin continued putting the ball very much into my court.

I went to the bathroom and realised that I couldn't really make out what this escapade was about. Yes, in part it was about me and a stranger but with Kevin watching, I wondered, what was supposed to be the bigger turn on for me, what went on online or what happened in the room? Was me being watched by Kevin or me almost cuckolding him supposed to be the focus? I just couldn't get my head around it as there were so many angles but we decided to carry on and I went back online and found Paul.

"Ok Jayne? Want to carry on where we left off?"

"Yes please," was all I could gasp.

"Both?"

"Yes Paul. Yes both," I replied watching him undoing his zip.

I was fascinated watching him slide his jeans and boxers off in one go. Thankfully, he wasn't wearing socks. The tee shirt was long so his cock was covered. As he took hold of the hem of the tee his eyes bored into mine from my screen as raising his bushy eyebrows he asked.

"Yes Jayne, shall I?"

"Yes please Paul go on," I said in an almost inaudible whisper as, over the screen, I caught Kevin's gaze. My temperature must have soared and I am sure that they would have heard the pounding of my heart as he eased the tee shirt upwards slowly revealing his fully erect dick. It and he looked lovely and I realised there and then that he was right and that I was a voyeur as well as an exhibitionist. At the same time Kevin was doing roughly the same.

Paul stroked his cock and asked. "Ok Jayne?"

"Yes Paul, very much so," I replied as surreptitiously as possible I glanced from the screen to Kevin and back again.

"So?"

"What?"

"You know what I want you to do Jayne as that's what you want to do as well isn't it?"

Looking at Kevin who was now naked and very hard, I knew what he meant and he emphasised that by smiling and nodding his approval.

"Yes Paul, yes, it is," I replied my shaking fingers going to the top button of my white cotton blouse. There were already three buttons undone so I was showing him a lot of my cleavage and I knew as I undid another that he would be seeing my white bra and the flesh of my breasts. That made me tingle with sexual expectancy.

"And what is that Jayne?" he asked as one of his hands ran across his fairly hairy chest as the other slowly stroked his thick, circumcised cock that I so easily could visualise in my mouth or up me. That made me shudder with even more sexual expectancy.

"I want to flash at you Paul."

"Yes Jayne yes, but what do you want me to see?"

"My breasts, I want to show them to you," I said looking at Kevin as I undid the remaining buttons. Again, he nodded and smiled

"Yes, Jayne show them to me let me see them. Flash your tits at me Jayne."

I removed the blouse.

"Oh yes they're awesome," he groaned staring at my tits and seeing my nipples through the thin lace. "Take it off Jayne, bare your tits for me."

He seemed instinctively to know what I wanted to do. I quickly unclipped the bra and removed it as I watched him pumping his cock more purposefully.

"They are lovely, so lovely," he grunted as without thinking I cupped both of them and caressed them. "Is that nice Jayne?"

"Mmmm, lovely," I muttered more watching Kevin's reaction than Paul's.

"What's better the touching or the flashing?"

"Oh Paul I don't know, they are both so good."

For some reason Paul and I finished there. Well for that afternoon, but Kevin and I, inevitably I guess, carried on and made wonderfully enthusiastic love on the floor of my home office. Naturally Paul and I did it again although once more we didn't go any further and then via emails we arranged to 'meet' online the next afternoon and he wrote. "Why don't we just wear dressing gowns." Of course, I knew why he suggested that and as equally of course I agreed.

I was immensely excited getting ready. It seemed odd undressing in my bedroom just after lunch and putting on a dressing gown as Kevin sat on our bed watching me get ready to do goodness knows what with an online stranger. I selected a white, silk robe. It was mid-thigh length and just had a tie, no buttons. Even standing up straight, it gaped a bit at the front and, of course leaning forward as I did several times in front of our full-length 'fucking mirror' in the hall, it seemed to leap away from my breasts to reveal most of them. 'Fuck' I thought. 'I am even getting turned on flashing to myself!' I finished doing my short, blonde hair, fixed my make-up, slipped into a pair of mid-height, strappy heels and I went downstairs at just after two for my online meeting with Paul.

"Are you going to undo it Jayne?" Paul asked after we had been chatting for a few minutes.

Although feeling a little nervous which was silly really having now been fucked for real by Darren I said coyly. "Are you Paul?"

"Of course," he said pulling on the tie on his dark blue gown. "I'll show you mine if you show me yours," he laughed.

That little joke made me smile and relax and looking down I took hold of the tie. I looked up and gasped when I once more saw both Paul's and Kevin's wonderfully swollen cocks.

"Ok Jayne, like it?"

"Mmmm," I murmured holding Kevin's gaze just as I had both times with Darren as undoing the tie and slowly opening the robe I was naked with Paul.

"Oh God Jayne you are gorgeous. Stand up please."

As I stood up facing the camera and my husband's and Paul's gazes, I let the gown slip off. I looked from one pair of eyes to the other enjoying the lust and excitement expressed in both pairs of eyes. As I watched the gazes roaming up and down my naked body tremendous shudders of desire and sheer pleasure roared through me. I felt them taking in my legs, my bald mound and my glistening lips. They ranged upwards, across my tummy and waist and onto my breasts and nipples. I felt fantastic.

"Turn round Jayne, show me the rest," Paul asked.

The buzz going through me as I slowly turned round revealing my bare rear to him for the first time was tremendous. "You are fucking gorgeous Jayne," he muttered as I completed my slow twirl and faced him again.

"Do it again for me please, he asked.

I turned and when my back was to the camera, he asked me to stop and then said. "Jayne, would you bend over please?" I didn't reply but after glancing at Kevin, I bent forward. "Perhaps a tad more?" I heard him ask adding. "Say like a forty-five-degree angle at your waist." I did that and he surprised me by adding. "And now Jayne if you are ok with it, would you pull your cheeks open so I can see your lovely hole." Somehow managing to catch Kevin's eye I saw him nod and smile and taking that as his permission to continue, I did as my online cyber partner requested. Pulling my cheeks further apart seemed to me to be a really rude action but one that excited me as did Paul's reaction. "Oh wow Jayne you have such a beautiful arsehole," and Kevin's fervid nods of approval.

With my confidence boosted from stripping and posing for Paul, the adrenalin rush I was getting from standing naked and from his generous comments I smiled and referring back a few remarks in the chat, I said.

"And I can be gorgeous fucking too."

"Oh yes I bet you can my dear and that's exactly what I want to do."

"And what is that?"

"Fuck you Jayne, I want to fuck you."

"On here you mean?"

I had told him when we started this that I had no intention of meeting.

"Yes, of course, what did you think? After all I am a happily married man you know," he smiled.

"Touché," I responded watching him stroking his erection as Kevin and I looked at each other.

As if with a mind of their own my hands cupped my full, heavy breasts. That felt great and I stroked and squeezed them before pinching my nipples that inevitably were like two pebbles.

"That looks good Jayne keep going."

I wasn't sure what he meant although I had a good idea. So far, the three or four times we had cammed he had been naked, but I had only been topless. We had both touched ourselves, but hadn't gone all the way or cybered. In my mind 'tonight was the night' as it were. We hadn't actually said that we would mutually masturbate, but I had steeled myself to do just that. After all, I rationalised why agree to be wearing dressing robes and young Darren had fucked me in front of Kevin?

As he pumped his cock with one hand and cupped and squeezed his balls with the other, I let one of my hands slip down my body. It stopped on my tummy.

"Go on Jayne, go on, touch yourself there."

"Do you er, um, are we er?"

"Going to fuck on here are you asking?"

"Yes," I croaked.

"Yes, Jayne if you are comfortable with that. I want to fuck you. I want you to watch me masturbate for you and I want see and hear you cum. Can I Jayne, will you fuck yourself as I look at you, will you cum for me?"

His words smashed into my mind. They were perfect for the occasion; they were precisely what I wanted to hear and he was suggesting exactly what I wanted to do. It was the ultimate act in my short career as an exhibitionist; there could be nothing more exciting I was thinking as I looked to Kevin for his thinking. At first, I was disappointed for he showed no feelings in his expression. But then after just a few seconds, he smiled, raised his eyebrow and nodded effectively giving me his approval to be cyber fucked as he looked on.

"Yes Paul, yes you can," I whispered with my eyes now glued to his hand pumping his cock.

"Then fuck yourself Jayne, fuck yourself as I watch."

I lay back in the chair and opened my legs.

"Stay right like that, let me see you, let me see your cunt Jayne."

He had never used that word to me before, but I loved it. Used properly I think cunt is such an evocative word. "Let me show it to you Paul, have a look at my cunt," I groaned.

I opened my legs further and ran my fingers round my lips. That felt good, but I got almost as much sensation as I watched his eyes staring at my cunt. 'This is real full-on exhibitionism,' I thought to myself loving every moment of his 'inspection.' But it was becoming more than just a visual display as we also enjoyed and audio one.

"Oh wow baby the lips of your cunt are so beautiful, pinch them for me please."

Never having done that before I was intrigued to find out what it would be like so I asked. "One at a time or both together?"

"What, what you mean?"

"My cunt lips Paul."

"Oh yes together pinch both of them and slide forward on that chair please I want to see more of you."

"I will on one condition," I felt relaxed and brave enough to say."

"What's that?"

"Rub your cock all over my face and let me suck it," I told him sliding forward as he had asked.

"My cock's all your yours Jayne, suck it and make me cum so I spurt into your throat. Now open your legs wider so I can see your cunt and asshole. I want to fuck one and shove my finger up the other at the same time. Ok??"

"Oh God this isn't going to last long for me Jayne."

"Good. I don't want it to. I want to cum Paul please, please make me cum."

"Yes Jayne, yes I will come on baby, come on," he groaned pumping his cock faster.

I found my clit and started to rub myself alongside it. With my other hand I squeezed my breasts and pinched and pulled my nipples. With frequent glances at Kevin I was quickly climbing up that wall of sensations towards the peak of an orgasm. It felt lovely. I was nearly there. I was near to having an orgasm with a man I didn't know and had never met in person.

It was an incredible set of feelings. To be masturbating as a man looked on was amazing enough, but to have two watching me with one being my husband was simply incredible. On top of that for both of them at the same time to be jacking off looking at me was beyond my wildest dreams.

"Jayne I'm cumming," Paul groaned from the speakers just as Kevin whispered. "So am I Jayne you horny bitch."

"Yes Paul, yes," I groaned as those lovely feelings took over my mind and body.

"Oh Jayne, yes, yes, fuck, fuck, fuck," he grunted as I watched his cock shoot a long spurt of cum upwards so that some of it splashed between his nipples and the rest landed on his stomach and hand.

At that point I was engulfed by my orgasm and my eyes were shut tightly so I missed Kevin's delivery that he told me later was plentiful.

Idle thoughts and actions.

I knew full well that we were taking things further almost with each new escapade. What with the time on the beach where we had sex in front of an audience and where that German woman had kissed me, the mutual masturbation on the plane and then the sex in the forest we were courting danger and I realised that. In a way, though, that simply added to the excitement. Then of course there was the online cybering and what Kevin confirmed when we made love later that evening, the cuckolding with Paul, both of which were pretty way out.

Nowadays when alone my thoughts were almost completely consumed with thinking about what we were doing and how lucky I was to have a husband who wanted us to share such activities. But more and more they were focused on two of our escapades, the latest one with Paul and the one that Kevin was so keen about, me with another woman. The latter one was progressing as Lisa and I had agreed to meet for a round of golf in a few days' time at a course mid-way between London and Cambridge which are about fifty miles apart.

12