Marital Escapades Pt. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My situation with the other one was that I had enjoyed being with Paul online. I had enjoyed seeing him and watching him masturbate and I had enjoyed flaunting my body at him and having him watch me as I did the same. The troubling aspect of this was that I wanted to do it again. Yes, I wanted to go online without Kevin and have Paul, as it were, fuck me.

As troubling as that was there were also difficulties with the 'other woman syndrome.' That wasn't just whether I should or even could go with another female and have sex with her, but also what the thought of that was doing to me. I had started watching lesbian porn!

But it got worse or better.

"Is there anything else you need?" the assistant asked as I was buying a dress for dinner and dance we were going to in a few weeks' time.

"I don't know, such as?"

"Shoes, maybe a brooch or scarf, perhaps a shawl?"

"No I'm ok for those thanks."

"Underwear to match?"

"That's a good idea."

Between us we chose a very dark blue, matching bra and panty set. The panties were more of a thong really, well half-way between a thong and bikini pants. I knew they would fit me tight across my bottom and Kevin would love the way they plunged between my full, rounded cheeks.

"Will you wear tights?"

"I usually do and my legs aren't tanned enough to go without."

"How about stockings instead, they are very fashionable?"

"Yes, I have some, but I don't wear them often."

"Holdups would look great with the blue dress why not try some with it?" the assistant, Pippa, asked. "I have some you can try for length."

"Ok."

She showed me to the dressing room and hung the dress on a hanger on a hook and leaving she said. "If you need anything at all just call me," as she looked into my eyes sending a little buzz through me.

Slipping my tee and vee-neck sweater off first I then took my jeans off and slipped the dark stockings on. They came almost up to my groin leaving a space of just a couple of inches between the lacey tops and my knickers. I was standing looking in the mirror in my bra and panties, the stockings and mid-height heels when I was surprised to hear a knock on the door. Pippa came in.

"Wow," she said standing behind me, maybe a little too close, and putting her hand on my shoulder said. "You look gorgeous," as I felt a squeeze on my shoulder and Pippa's hip pressing against my bottom. "Do they feel good? Wearing stockings always makes me feel so sexy."

I gulped thinking that she was making a move on me.

As with most women that had happened to me several times and I had always rejected the advances as I felt that I had no interest in women, I was a man's woman through and through or that is what I had always believed. However, with the messages from Kevin's PR like campaign about me going with a woman for him and what had been happening with Lisa I was now having doubts about my core sexuality and I had to show strong resolve not to succumb to Pippa. That didn't last though for later that afternoon when I was home alone and naked on my bed with one hand between my legs and the other squeezing my breasts it was Pippa who made me cum!

12