Marital Escapades Pt. 10

Story Info
Lots of stuff about my underwear and starting with Lisa.
4.4k words
4.64
2.2k
4

Part 10 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 03/20/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Marital Escapades Part 10

Lots of stuff about my underwear and starting with Lisa.

Idle moments.

"Lay on your back," the slim, white woman said to the naked, voluptuous black girl as she slid her panties off.

The white girl lay on top of the black one and their mouths met and their lips squirmed together. They both had full breasts probably D or DD and all four became one mass of female flesh as they were pressed together. They kissed for some time before the black girl whispered. "Fuck me, please fuck me and make me cum."

It was watching that video on Pornhub that I understood just what lesbians do when they fuck each other.

Lisa and me.

I was as nervous as I could ever recall as I got ready to drive half-way to Cambridge, twenty-five miles or so to meet Lisa to play golf. We'd agreed to play in the morning and have lunch at a golf club mid-way between our homes. I fussed about what to wear changing my mind from trousers to shorts to a skort and then back again several times. I like to be reasonably colour coordinated, so each change of the lower body garment necessitated different golf tops. To cap everything about my dressing charade I found myself searching through my underwear drawers and selecting a set that Kevin calls 'underwear to be undressed in'; in his cruder moments he also often adds. 'And to be fucked in too.'

Naturally I suppose, as I was getting ready I thought about Pippa the saleswoman who had come onto me a week or so ago when I was buying a dress. That made me think more about this whole me with another woman fascination by Kevin. Up until recently I had experienced little sexuality issues. I had always regarded myself as being totally straight with no interest in women, just men. But now some slight, well if I am really honest with myself more than that, doubts were creeping into my psyche.

Incidences of how females together had become fairly mainstream seemed to leap out at me from books, films and TV programmes. I saw women clearly together romantically and sexually at the golf club and in bars and other places. Lesbianism, if that's what it really is, seemed to be common place. That, inevitably I suppose, began telling me that it was not such an outrageous and taboo thing as I had always believed. Such thoughts were with me on my drive to meet the woman who might well become my lesbian lover. The thought of that made a little shudder run through me which I wasn't sure was from nerves or excitement!

Lisa looked gorgeous in her Calvin Green outfit of tight, long trousers, a golf shirt that seemed to be moulded to her slim frame and a hip-length wet jacket that was not zipped up. As we pecked each other on the cheeks and I smelled her perfume I was reminded, for some reason, of the video I had watched the previous evening waiting for Kevin to come home.

I hadn't told him that I was seeing Lisa today as I would have felt silly if we had got nowhere if she wasn't up for anything. My plan was to, hopefully advance the situation with Lisa to the point that she agreed to visit us and then tell Kevin about it. He might well be a little annoyed that I had kept it from him but I knew he'd overcome that quickly when I told him about Lisa and what she and I had agreed.

Although a couple are together pretty much uninterrupted for around three hours when playing golf, detailed discussions are not easy as you keep parting to retrieve your balls or take your shots. I did manage, however, to broach the subject by asking if she'd had any further thoughts on coming to visit us.

"Is that what it would be Jayne?" she replied.

"What er, um what do you mean?" I stammered.

"You said me visiting us, meaning both of you?"

I got what she meant and that inadvertently I had implied it would be for sex with Kevin and me. Luckily, I had to take my shot and then she had to march on for another fifty yards or so where she had outdriven me so I had time to think.

"It doesn't have to be that," I told her as we strolled together towards the green that we had both reached in three shots.

"No, so what else could it be?"

"Oh God Lisa this is so difficult and complicated," I stammered just before missing my second putt.

Smiling after sinking hers she said. "Well love, pulling another woman is never going to be easy is it, especially if your husband wants to fuck her as well?"

That not only put me off my stride in the conversation but also put me completely off my game and I double bogeyed most of the back nine holes.

Later in the bar we both had soft drinks due to having to drive and as it was crowded our conversation was restricted and we couldn't discuss the reason we were there. It was the same at lunch so we left the clubhouse without having progressed the conversation any further. Standing in the car park feeling disappointed at the outcome I was relieved when she said. "Why don't you pop your clubs in your car and come and sit in mine for a chat."

"Look Jayne I have no idea whether I would fancy Kevin at all," she said after few minutes as she turned and faced me. I was sitting looking straight ahead but I turned my face and shoulders towards her as she continued. "But I do feel some chemistry between us, don't you?"

Looking into her eyes, I mumbled. "I don't really know what it is Lisa as I have no experience with women, but yes I feel er, comfortable with you."

Smiling she replied. "I know what you mean is there a difference between us getting on well, finding each other attractive and there being a sexual appeal?"

That really clicked with me. "Yes, that Lisa but also a feeling of disloyalty almost unfaithfulness to Kevin."

"Yes, that too," she told me putting her hand on my bare wrist and adding. "I was exactly the same with Martin, he was my husband. But I don't think the feelings are mutually exclusive Jayne."

"What do you mean?"

She laughed. "Actually, I am not sure what I bloodywell mean but it's something to do with having your cake and eating it."

"You mean I could have both?"

"If you want both yes but I get the impression you don't'."

"Don't want what?"

"Well not to put too fine a point on it Jayne, a fling with me and a show for Kevin."

"Aren't they the same thing?"

"No not at all," she said quietly gently rubbing my arm midway between my wrist and elbow. "We could choose to go to a hotel now and fuck each other's brains out or I could rock up at your place next week and we do that for him or.......," she went on pausing as her fingers encircled my arm. "We both do that with him?"

"Oh I see what you mean?"

"Do you?"

"Well I think so?"

"Ok, let's find out, a hotel now or make an arrangement for me to come to your house?"

Recollections of Kevin and my underwear.

Ever since we had first become lovers even before we were married Kevin had shown an interest in my underwear. He seemed to have a fascination for it always asking what I was wearing and wanting to look at and see my bra and panties. I had never minded that and I felt flattered and aroused by his interest. Part of the reason for that was that I had a big thing for sexy underwear as well. It excited me to look through the garments in the underwear or, as some call it, intimate apparel, departments. And like most woman I liked being admired by my lover or, at first lovers, whether I be dressed, in underwear or naked.

Our mutual interest in what I wore under my clothes began after we had been going out, as we called it back then, for a year or so which was when I was in my mid-twenties and he was a couple of years older.

French knickers.

The first really significant moment that I can recall was after we'd been to a ball that finished at one and were back at the flat he shared with two other guys. I was wearing a high fronted, low backed, yellow dress and no bra. We were both slightly and pleasantly drunk and after some passionate kissing in the living room we made for the bedroom with Kevin on the way removing my dress by unzipping it, pulling it up and over my head. I was only wearing French knickers under the dress, no bra or tights or stockings. During the evening, I had enjoyed his body against mine and the way that his eyes had been drawn to my wobbling, bare tits under the thin material of the dress. Standing by the bed we kissed. He caressed me up and down my back, over and around both breasts' before he gripped the cheeks of my bum through the silk of my knickers.

It was the first time I had worn French knickers and even as he stared at them, I was asking myself just why I had bought them: lacy boy shorts and thongs were all the rage at the time. I had plenty of those so when I saw the French knickers on a stand in the lingerie department of Harrods I was intrigued. I was thinking the looseness around the top of the legs was so sexy and so convenient for an enquiring hand as I idly felt the gorgeous silk between my thumb and forefinger. I could just imagine the feeling of that on my tummy particularly as Kevin's hand sneaked inside. I knew there and then that I had to have them.

Whilst the knickers were quite full the waist band was of hipster level just about covering my pubic thatch as at the time I hadn't started shaving. Quite tight across my tummy they got looser further down so that around the groin they were sort of pleated and thus rather baggy. Although at the time I didn't own one I could vividly imagine them being worn with a suspender belt and long stockings. So, I splashed out the ridiculous amount for the white, silk French knickers, white lacy suspender belt and two pairs of stockings.

"Oh, that feels lovely," he whispered into my ear as he pressed his full erection against my silk covered tummy. I didn't know whether he meant on his hands or cock, but I didn't ask or care come to that for it felt lovely to me too.

He laid me on his bed.

"Come on then," I groaned as the need for satisfying the strong want became almost unbearable.

"What baby, what do you want?" he asked his hand inside my knickers at the back his finger fiddling inside the crease of my bum.

Kevin had introduced me to anal sex. Until him I had mainly been with boys, well they seemed like boys, not like him who was very much a man. His was the first finger that had penetrated my tight little bum hole. His was the first tongue that had licked me there and the first that had pushed the tip slightly inside me. And his was the first cock that had slid inside it. Yes, he was the first man to fuck me up my ass.

"I need it love, I want you," I replied as he pressed his finger right against the puckered, brownish skin surrounding my anal opening.

"This?"

"No, no that, not now."

"What then."

"Fuck me, I need to be fucked."

"You dirty little bitch," he whispered as he slid down a little so that the tip of his cock pressed against the gusset of the white, French knickers. I got hold of the waist band and went to take them off.

"No," he said a little sharply grabbing my wrist. "I'm going to fuck you with your knickers on."

I felt him fiddling with the leg holes of the rather baggy silk knickers and asked. "What are you doing?"

"This," he replied sliding his cock inside the knickers so that it pressed into my stomach with the silk ran covering his cock. "Fuck, that feels marvellous," he groaned.

"Mmmmm yes, it does," I said smiling. "The silk feels fantastic with or without a cock in it."

He laughed and squirmed himself in the silk before again sliding downward, this time with the gusset of the panties now holding his balls. The head of his cock pressed against my lips. I opened my legs and raised my knees. He surged into me making me grunt, his stomach now pressed against mine with just the slither of silk between us. And then, with me still wearing my French knickers he fucked me long, hard and so beautifully deep.

In my mind that was the start of our love for my underwear. However, few if any other really significant events took place until Kevin had introduced us to the marital escapades that became such an important, exciting and enjoyable part of our lives. There was one in particular that established the extent of our mutual fascination.

It was after the initial incidents in the car, the early photography sessions, my dressing slutty, him spanking me, me giving him my ass and us generally becoming more adventurous in our burgeoning sex life.

Standing beside our bed kissing we started undressing each other. He was naked before I was. Kevin knows that I like being dressed or partially so when he is naked, but then I also enjoy being in my underwear or naked with him fully dressed, it adds something, it makes me feel good. I don't know why, but it does.

As usual when needed, he was wonderfully erect.

"Get on the bed," I said rather sternly.

I had recently found a slightly dominating manner when occasionally I took control and led the way with our lovemaking. We'd discussed it a couple of times after we'd had sex and he seemed to like me doing that.

"Yes, I do have a slightly submissive manner," he explained going on to tell me that at times he also felt the need to be domineering.

"So, a bit of a fucking nutcase then?" I grinned.

"No darling it's called being a switch."

I had no idea what the hell he was talking about which wasn't unusual as Kevin is brighter and far better educated and read than me. Also, he's a much dirtier bastard than I am. "Now why does that not surprise me?" I smiled pulling my top up and over my head.

"Mmmm, nice bra" he purred.

"It's AP."

"What's that?" he asked as I reached behind me and undid the clasp on the thin, white strap.

"You've never heard of AP, Agent Provocateur?"

"Oh yes, the posh knicker shop?"

"Yes, you could call it that," I grinned as he reached around me and removed my bra and threw it down the bed. In the dim light I could see the now pink suck marks on each breast from the rather aggressive sex we'd had on the previous Sunday afternoon. I had recently told him that a little pain as I neared my orgasms boosted the strength and, I thought, length of them. Taking the hint, he had started sucking hard on my breasts and inner thighs leaving quite fierce, red love bites or hickies, stimulating me and making my climaxes much better. The only issue was that it meant I couldn't visit the pool or steam room at the gym for a while for fear of showing off our trophy marks!

Our lovemaking had got so much better and more adventurous since we had started experimenting and I looked forward with anticipation to the variety of adventures that Kevin created for us. Tonight, seemed as though it was going to be fairly straightforward with us having languid highly sensitive lovemaking. But then I could never be sure and the mood could and had several times changed significantly as the extended fuck went on. It was that variety and uncertainty of what would happen that had so changed and radically improved our sex life and due to that our marriage. Things between us had never been so good.

Our kissing was now deep and long and we utilised more than just our mouths and tongues. We now kissed with our entire bodies if that isn't a crazy thing to say. Our hands roamed over the other's back and bottom, our chests squirmed and I writhed my pubic mound against his beautifully hard erection as he slowly thrust that against my stomach and the top of my vulva and my clit.

We were still on our sides facing each other and I was still wearing my panties; a white, lacy and silky half-thong. It was quite low cut around hipster level I guess with the back of it bisecting my cheeks and then plunging between them to vanish into the gusset. That meant that he could fondle my ass both on the cheeks and in the crease examining my anal hole that he knew I enjoyed.

I felt his hands on the narrow waist band as he started to remove them which is always and exciting moment. Then they were sliding down my legs that I was wriggling to help him. Now naked I knew from experience that the fuck was not far away; we were both too into each other and sex to enjoy a long foreplay as tonight was for quick gratification; I knew it as well as he did. Holding and rubbing his dick I revelled in its hard, warm smoothness and thought that I could feel it throbbing though in truthfulness that may well have been the pulse in my wrist as that was pounding.

He turned me onto my back and rolled on top of me his cock slipping between my legs that I opened for him so that it could nuzzle against my soaked lips. We were ready to fuck like that. Being absolutely truthful the boring, old, traditional missionary position is still my overall favourite position and that's how Kevin took me. It was quite fast and fairly energetic with him finishing with what seemed was half my right tit in his mouth as he sucked it so beautifully hard. I knew precisely what that would cause and mentally as my orgasm exploded, I said goodbye to the pool for two weeks.

As had become a really nice little tradition we lay in each other's arms as I came down from the heights of my explosion, he softened as dribbles of what he'd shot into me ran down my thighs. As I lay there half asleep my hand found my knickers half-way down the bed and I took hold of them.

I ran the silky panties across his chest.

"Oh yes" he groaned grabbing hold of the silk.

"Nice?" I asked.

"Mmmm wonderful," he groaned as I pinched one of his nipples through the silk. I slid them up his chest and ran them over his face as he reached out and squeezed my boob.

"Can you smell me?" I asked pressing the damp gusset against his nose and lips. He sucked it slightly inside his mouth as he muttered his reply.

"Yes, Jayne I can smell your cunt."

"Like it?"

"I love it, you know that," he went on as I slowly ran the lustrous material down his chest, past his waist and onto his stomach. I laid them on his erection. "Oh fuck yes," he groaned.

I wrapped my panties round his cock and balls, rubbed him through the silk and asked. "Nice?"

"It's fucking marvellous," he croaked as I increased the speed of my rubbing. "Oh Jay, Jay" he went on as I quite firmly bit his nipple before kissing him and shoving my tongue into his mouth.

"What?" I asked knowing the answer before he spoke. I could feel his body tightening and his cock throbbing through the silk of my panties.

"You'll make me cum unless you stop."

It was unusual for Kevin be ready to cum so quickly, but then what we were doing was rather unusual too.

"Do you want to?"

"Is it ok?"

"Yes. Do you want to cum in my panties?"

"Yes."

"Cum in Jayne's knickers then."

I could hardly believe the amount of sperm that he shot into the panties and my hand for he soaked all of the back of them. Looking at him, I brought the half thong up to my chest and holding his gaze I wiped the cum covered material over both of my breasts then whispered. "Lick it off if you want Kevin then kiss me.

He wears them.

It was part of our Sunday ritual. Up late usually after an evening out on the Saturday then a traditional Sunday roast dinner around three pm followed by a long-protracted session for the rest of the afternoon and some of the evening. It seemed to me, though it could just have been my imagination, that Kevin was at his best at these times. He was certainly at his most virile usually having me twice and now and then three times. I was impressed by this and felt good that I could help this late-forties man 'service' me like a far younger one, like Darren for instance might.

It was between the two fucks when we'd had some nice, long and varied foreplay during which he had made me cum heavily with his tongue and fingers. I was rubbing my satin panties over his chest, stomach, cock and balls. Using them had become part of our sexual repertoire over the past year or so; it added interest and we both enjoyed the material being brushed across our bodies and he enjoyed smelling them and sometimes licking them to taste me

12