Marital Escapades Pt. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Shall I put them on?" I asked.

"I've only just taken them off," he replied. "Remember I shagged you with them on."

Of course, I remembered but I waited a moment as I slowly masturbated his cock with the silkiness of my panties. I pondered on whether I should say what I felt. Was it going too far, I wondered? Would he be embarrassed, insulted or would he go for it. I really didn't know so I asked hesitantly and quietly.

"I meant on you, shall I put my panties on you."

With a shudder, he groaned. "Oh God Jayne?" sounding unsure and a little upset.

"What is it?"

"Nothing."

"Would you like them on you?"

"Yes," he whispered.

"What's the matter then?"

"I feel embarrassed."

Later he told me that when he was younger, he had often worn his mum's panties without her knowledge making me wonder if he'd tried mine on without me knowing. I slid them over his feet and up his legs. They were bikini style although they were quite full, but not enough to cover all of his balls and cock. One of his balls hung out from the leg hole elastic and the bulbous end of his cock poked out of the waistband. I thought that looked hugely sexy.

"Nice?" I asked.

"It's marvellous," he groaned rubbing his erection through the panties. "You ok with this?"

"I think it's wonderful," I whispered as I licked the length of his cock through the satin. "Do you remember the first time we used my panties?" I asked him.

"Yes, I fucked you as you were wearing them, didn't I?"

"Yes, you did" I replied sucking his pantie covered balls into my mouth before adding.

"Well now you can fuck me as you wear them can't you?"

And that's exactly what he did and it was lovely.

I didn't think much more about the event until the following Thursday I think it was when he wanted sex as we watched TV and he started undressing me. Naturally, I went along with him and enjoyed taking my blouse and jeans off and helping him with the clasp on my bra so that I sat watching the news in just my panties. Then it was my turn and after helping him remove his shirt, he stood up from where we had been half-lying on the sofa and pushed his suit trousers down and to my amazement, he was wearing the panties he'd worn to fuck me in the previous Sunday.

Idle thoughts.

I had to tell Kevin. I couldn't keep it from him. He had to know what had gone on with Lisa and me. So, as we lay on the bed after we'd made love with him still wearing my panties, I told him that I had a confession to make. I went on to explain the conversation Lisa and I had in Le Touquet and the subsequent email exchanges.

"What, and you didn't tell me that you've met a woman who you might have sex with as I watch?" he said, fortunately with a smile telling me he wasn't annoyed particularly when he added. "Fuck Jay that's fucking marvellous so when's it going to happen?"

"Well soon maybe but there's more to the confession."

"Jesus, really, don't tell me you've had sex with her?"

"No well not quite, would you mind?"

"In the circumstances no, no of course not. Oh fuck Jay come on spill the beans."

"I needed to talk more to her so we played golf yesterday."

"Oh right so was that why you were in a funny mood yesterday evening?"

"Was I, no idea sorry, maybe it was."

Even as we chatted at what was like the eleventh hour, I was undecided as to how much to tell him so I just said. "I hope you won't mind missing drinking with the guys after golf Saturday week will you?"

"Why, is she coming?"

Laughing I replied. "Well, that might very well be up to you but she's arriving at lunch-time and staying the night. Think you'll be able to handle the two of us if need be?"

12