Marital Escapades Pt. 12 - Finale

Story Info
We discuss our sex with Lisa and Darren and fuck a lot.
4.7k words
4.5
2.1k
2
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Idle thoughts -- looking back and forward.

Looking back over the last year or so has given Kevin and me so many wonderful memories to cherish. After lots of discussion, usually during and after sex, we've agreed that one stands out above all the others. And that has been Lisa. Our sex with her was wonderful and has led to the three of us getting together several times since that first amazing experience. Not only have those times been incredibly exciting but they have also shown it to be a truly loving three-way relationship. Moreover, it has brought home to me that I am bisexual. That said, I am still fully committed to my marriage with Kevin although I enjoy the sex with Lisa almost as much as I do with him. Fortunately, and I don't understand why, I am not strongly attracted to other women, just Lisa. Odd really!

Kevin's and my sex life has improved so much since we started these escapades, and it could now hardly be better. That's why we continue with them and are continually on the lookout for new ones. We have re-enacted the shopping mall flashing scene a couple of times, photography has become a permanent feature and now includes videos of us having sex as well as me masturbating. Although by no means my favourite sex act, we do anal from time to time. We have our slut nights with me gathering an enlarging wardrobe of outrageously sexy outfits. And we enjoy our mutual masturbation, which now happens quite frequently. In the summer when the weather's fine we have outdoors sex and have found more places than the forest, including a beach and shop doorways at night. About the only original escapade that we've dropped is dogging, which neither of us was happy with. Kevin is still fascinated by my underwear and although he doesn't often wear my panties, he buys me lots of stuff including right at the moment having a lace up, below the bust corset on order. Spanking and him hurting me are other escapades that seem to have slipped down the hit parade a bit and we have not repeated the cybering.

In some ways the best feature and probably the most important aspect of our 'new life' is that Kevin and I talk. We discuss how we feel as we have sex, what turns us on, what else we should try and just about every detail comes under our verbal microscope.

Sexy Saturday night.

An example of our new lifestyle happened the weekend following the first time with Lisa. Kevin and I had a 'sexually busy' Saturday night when we'd been out to dinner in a trendy area of London. Just for fun I was braless in a loose top so that my tits moved around a lot and my nipples were quite prominent through the lovely feeling silk of the top. Between the starter and main course, I went to the toilet, returned to the table and dropped my knickers in Kevin's lap. He smiled, reached out, slid his hand up my leg, touched my pussy and smiling said, "Just checking that it's not a pair you brought with you."

Smiling I replied. "Not doing a dampness inspection then?"

We had a cab home and sitting in the dark back he fingered me to a beautiful orgasm just as he had when we first started these escapades. I tried to reciprocate by getting his cock out and rubbing it but it was a bit too complicated and would have been messy to go all the way. Nevertheless, once inside our house I went down on my knees to him before the mirror inside the front door, pushed the silk blouse down around my waist, took his cock into my mouth and gave him the relief we had nearly achieved in the cab. Looking up at him as he held one of my breasts and I fondled the other, I tipped my head backwards and in an exaggerated manner, swallowed his cum although a little dribbled down my chin.

We had a nightcap and chatted for a while with, almost inevitably, the focus of that being Lisa. As Kevin poured the drinks, I started putting my blouse back in place but he said, "No leave it Jay or take it off."

"Why?"

"I like seeing your tits like that, in fact why not strip off for me, there's not a lot to remove, is there?"

I was happy to comply, so I sat on the couch in the sitting room naked apart from my dark, lacy topped holdups and black strappy four-inch heels; I felt very sexy.

"Mmmmm you look lovely Jay. I bet Lisa would like to be here and to see you. Would you like that?"

"Mmmm yes, that would be lovely," I told him, starting to tingle just thinking about being in her arms.

"You and she really did get it on, didn't you?" he asked sitting next to me, putting his arm around my shoulder and pulling me to him. I fiddled my fingers into his blue, heavy cotton, Ralph Lauren shirt popping a couple of buttons undone so I could get my whole hand inside onto his nicely hairy chest.

"Yes, love I did, but that's what you wanted wasn't it?"

"Of course, so when did you first get attracted to her?

"Well, being totally honest love, I was quite near to going to a hotel with her after we played golf at Saffron Walden."

"But you didn't....did you?" he asked hesitantly.

"No, of course not, as that would have been cheating, wouldn't it? And being honest, although I was tempted it was the draw of you wanting to see us together that really stopped me, and why I went with her. But she did hint at it after golf."

"So, did you or didn't you fancy her then? Was it just to appease me?"

"Strangely love since we got talking about you wanting to see me with another woman, I felt a sort of attraction to the idea, which is something I haven't experienced before."

"But you were attracted to Lisa?"

Smiling as I undid the other buttons on his shirt. "Well, I would have thought that was obvious from what we did in bed wasn't it?"

He smiled back and whispered, "Oh yes babe," as he kissed my breasts and then my nipples. "Very, very obvious and so fucking horny."

"What were you thinking about as you watched us?" I asked sliding his zip down, yanking his full erection out and lovingly holding it.

"Well firstly how simply erotic it was."

"All of it?"

"Yes, from the moment it started just seeing the two of you together was hornier than I'd imagined it could be."

"Why, just because there were the two of us, or because of her? She is quite gorgeous, isn't she?"

"Oh fuck yes," he replied a little too enthusiastically for my liking. Since I had first agreed to including another woman, I had been nervous about Kevin's attraction to her.

"Careful tiger, remember who you're talking to," I grinned, as his cock seemed to grow even harder in my hand.

"Tell me how you felt when you were er, I don't know, kissing her, touching her and her doing the same to you," he said.

"Worried and quite guilty at first but that changed when you joined us."

"For the better or worse?"

"Shit, much for the better. I relaxed when I realised that you were part of it, just as I did with Darren. Don't you remember that first time with him as he entered me our eyes met and I think I've told you that although physically he was fucking me, emotionally it was you. It was similar with Lisa. But what did you feel and think as you went into her? I mean you haven't done that for over twenty years, what was it like going into another woman?"

"Inevitably it was exciting, maybe the most exciting thing that's happened to me in these escapades."

"Yes, I think she's been that for me too."

"Well, clearly you have some bisexual tendencies so I guess you shouldn't suppress them, should you?"

"Er, um, I don't really know but I guess not, oh Christ, I don't know, I am so confused now as to doing it again and how I'll react and feel."

"With me there, I hope? Would you like to be with her or another woman, without me?"

"Actually no, not at all. I think I'd feel embarrassed and too guilty."

"Mmmm exactly how I feel," Kevin muttered, starting to thrust into my hand a little harder making me smile as I thought, 'I'm making a surrogate cunt for him.'

"That's good then, but you still haven't told me how you felt making love to Lisa."

"It was so different to you in some ways but similar in others and to have you there as I did it was fantastic."

The situation was getting to me now, I was becoming worked up. The chat, together with me being naked, with him stroking and occasionally kissing my boobs and me holding his engorged prick was arousing me. I wanted and needed to be fucked but I also wanted to talk more, find out more and tell him more.

"Did she feel different to me?"

"What do you mean?"

"As you went in her, was it like me or different?"

"Er well, when do you mean."

Rubbing his cock a little firmer and feeling very turned on I said. "Let me be basic about this love, as you shoved your cock up her did her cunt feel different to mine?"

"No not really; both are nice and tight and beautifully wet as you both produce plenty of cunt juices."

I was actually fishing for information as, like any woman I guess, I wanted to know if I was a better or worse fuck than her. I know that I shouldn't really ask it, but there was a question that I think any woman would ask her partner if she'd watched him fuck another woman. Taking my time and speaking slowly and quietly I leaned forward, ran my tongue along the side of his neck and asked, "Was she as good a fuck as me Kev?"

"No of course not, but it was different and that went a long way to making it exciting."

I wasn't sure how to take that as it was not an unqualified, 'no, of course not' but just that she was different and wtf does that mean I wondered as I asked, "What do you mean different?"

"I guess one difference is that I love you Jayne and have for many years and I hardIy know Lisa."

"So, loving someone makes a fuck different, does it?"

"Hard to say but my cock felt a difference between you and her and of course there were none of these to cushion me," he said grinning as he squeezed my boob.

"But hers are nice, aren't they?"

"Well, you know me I think all tits are nice and you seemed to quite like them."

"Yes, I did sort of rather get into them didn't I?"

"I thought you were going to eat them."

"Tell you the truth love," I muttered feeling his cock growing, "I thought that too as I sucked her nipples."

"How did you feel doing that?"

"I can't explain, I just don't have the words to describe my feelings."

"Try," he suggested pumping a little faster and harder into my hand.

"Well at first there was loads of guilt and maybe a little shame, though that's probably not the right word. I was very excited on two fronts."

"These two?" Kevin asked, cupping my boobs and pinching my nipples, making me moan with pleasure.

"Well yes but also emotionally."

"How do you mean?"

"Because what I was doing with Lisa and what she was doing to me was sort of taboo and certainly ground breaking for me but of equal weight was that you were there too. It was the same when you fucked her. The fact that it was both of us with her, it almost didn't seem to matter what the pairings were."

"Not sure I get that?"

"Well, I was just as excited when you fucked her and both of you kissed and touched me as I was when Lisa and I were doing things and you joined in," I explained.

"Yes, it really was a proper threesome, wasn't it? I never felt that I was just having sex with another woman or that it was just Lisa and me. Did you feel that too?"

"Very much so, but I have no idea what a proper threesome is," was the last I said for a while as Kevin rolled us over so he was on top of me and his mouth covered mine. He slid his cock into me making me gasp with extreme pleasure as it stimulated all the ultra-sensitive nerve ends inside my vagina. He started thrusting purposefully with his hips rising and slamming into my cunt as he rammed his hard cock as deeply up me as he could. That brought a series of deep, almost animalistic grunts from deep inside me and I gripped both cheeks of his ass, they felt lovely. It was a hard, quick, deep, almost rough fuck that was just right for my mood and, presumably, his as well.

"Just imagine if Lisa was here now," he growled right into my ear.

"Mmmmmm, how nice that would be," I muttered as he pushed his length up and down my drenched passage causing me to thrust back at him, raising my bottom from the bed a little way to get him in deeper and flexing and contracting my internal muscles.

"Would you suck her cunt as I fuck you?" he asked sounding understandably very serious..

"Yes, if you want me to."

"No love not just if I want you to, would you want to, would you really want to have full sex with Lisa, just you and her?"

"Yes, er, um, oh fuck I don't know. I sort of do but I know I shouldn't, but yes if you are there."

"So, no running off to a hotel for the two of you then?"

"No, I am not like that you know that."

"What if I wasn't here."

"You mean away on business?"

"No gone completely, if you were single would you go with her then?"

I thought for a moment and replied in a near whisper. "Yes love, yes I rather think I would."

This was all too much for Kevin for with a series of deep grunts he delivered a massive load into me, causing my orgasm to explode and everything else other than him, me, his cock, my cunt and thoughts of Lisa to disappear.

More idle thoughts.

As part of continuing and extending our escapades, we have discussed joining a swinging circle or club several times and have not yet reached a decision. However, should the right opportunity come up then I think we probably would try it.

Ages ago, or it seems like that now, I told him how a little pain administered just as an orgasm is starting adds to the intensity of it. Since then, at the appropriate times, he has pinched me, squeezed and slapped my breasts quite hard and has given them and my inner thighs very strong love bites. After sex when he has done some or all of them, we've chatted and have agreed that we would like to learn more about and perhaps get involved in some aspects of BDSM. I am not sure about being tied up but that and the whole S & M is high on our bucket list; well for discussion at least.

Late night pillow talk

We recently had an interesting and perhaps quite indicative conversation about this sort of stuff. As most of our deeper and more meaningful conversations are, it was just after a session on the carpet in the sitting room of our house. We both find that beautifully sordid as we also do having sex in our back garden. We did that several times in the summer when it was warm enough and once when it was pouring with rain. That was great whilst we were actually doing it but quite a come down when we finished!

"I don't know what it is really," I told him when he'd asked what part of the tying up that I had said I rather fancied.

"Do you think it's that you like to be abused, sort of humiliated, I mean you're really a confident, successful woman in most aspects of your life aren't you?"

"It could be that, yes, maybe it is."

"And that's possibly why you like flashing and being an exhibitionist is it? I have read that many powerful women become quite submissive in bed and enjoy being humiliated."

"No idea really babe, but I do get a kick from it and yes I have read that too," I said fondling his dick that was soft again before asking, "You up for more Kev, I really am feeling bloody horny?"

Kissing my breasts that I had dangled near his face he mumbled, "Of course I am but I might need some help."

That ended the conversation for some time as I had my mouth full supplying that help. It didn't take very long as Kevin recovers more quickly or fancies me again sooner than he used to pre-escapades. That of course is another magnificent benefit stemming from our 'new life.' That, along with the way we now talk about what we have done, might like to do and our feelings, are a large part of our radically improved and, what I feel is, our fantastic sex life. As we chatted, Kevin had entered me although he wasn't quite fucking me. That really is one of my favourite types of fuck. Ok, being banged hard, perhaps from behind, maybe doggy fashion, has its appeal as does having my legs around his waist or, when I am feeling really energetic, over his shoulders, but none satisfy me as much as a long, languid shag that can go on for the best part of an hour as it did that night. An essential part of that sort of shag is the ending. Having been in me for maybe half or three-quarters of an hour it arrives slowly. It culminates with him holding himself rigid as deeply in me as he can be with his cock starting to throb sending messages and signals though me that he is starting. That gets to me and pulls the trigger and then we both cum together in a glorious crescendo of beautiful feelings.

We had another interesting and meaningful discussion a few evenings after that when he came home around six after being away for three nights. I had just showered and was wearing my white silk, mid-calf length dressing gown that has a tie around the waist. We both like me wearing that for sex as the material is so lustrous and sexy, and it can flipped open easily so he can get to my breasts or rolled up quickly for him to get in me. As it happens, he didn't do either of those but as we stood just inside the front door by that mirror in front of which we'd had sex several times, he said, "You're overdressed you sexy bitch."

As I was slipping the dressing gown off, I kissed him and said, "Welcome home," half expecting him to carry me upstairs. He didn't, but his face was only inches from my butt as I tripped up the stairs in front of him.

"Get on all fours on the bed you slut," he grinned, thrilling me at the prospect of having it doggy fashion, which I realised we hadn't done for some time. Kneeling in the middle of the bed I watched him undress. Even after all these years of marriage my heart pounded when he exposed his body and I saw his gloriously hard erection. That sent a shudder through me as I anticipated it sliding up my already heavily lubricated passage. And boy, that turned out to be everything I had hoped it would be. His body moulded around mine, his nicely hairy chest scratching the small of my back, his thighs against my slightly parted legs, his hands cupping and squeezing my dangling breasts and his cock, his lovely, delicious, wonderfully hard cock sliding into me making me tremble, grunt and moan. And then he really fucked me. It was totally different to the last time when he'd been in me without really moving for ages as we chatted. This time he had hardly got all the way in when he started to fuck me. It wasn't a gentle, slow languid fuck either. He slammed himself up and down me, squeezing, pinching and smacking my tits and buttocks as his balls slapped against my thighs and vulva. God it was good but inevitably we didn't last long and soon he was telling he was ready which tipped me over the top and I started to climax just as he shot his load deep into me. As my orgasm roared through my mind and body, I collapsed onto the bed with him on top of me. I could feel the embarrassment of some of his cum dribbling out of me and down my thighs. We were both laughing with joy, pleasure and excitement as well when out of the blue he asked. "So how was that compared to Darren?"

"Oh shit, I thought you'd ask that sooner or later?"

"Does it matter that I asked?" he said.

I replied, "No, not really, we haven't chatted much about him, have we?"

Putting his arm around my shoulders and letting his hand dangle down my chest so that his fingertips brushed across the top of my boobs he said, "Well tell me more about how you felt with Darren."

"I've told you before."

"I know but I like hearing about it, I like hearing you tell me about your feelings and emotions."

Smiling and kissing his chest as I fumbled my fingers into his pubic hairs I replied, "Ok. Well, I suppose more than anything I was curious to find out just what it's like to have sex with a young man."

12