Marital Escapades Pt. 12 - Finale

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"And did you find out?" he asked running his fingertip across my breast and resting it on my nipple as he added. "Can't you remember?"

"What do you mean?"

"When you, well, we were younger remember? I was a young man then. So did you find out?"

"Yes, I think I did, especially that night when you were on the phone to that guy in LA for about two hours."

"Yes, sorry about that but it was a big deal."

"I know, only joking, but you do realise Darren and I did it three times during that call?"

"Really? No, I didn't know it was that much."

"He had me five times that evening. Anyway, overall, I felt guilt I suppose and I could not have gone through with it without you being there."

"But I was there and you did go through with it, didn't you, and you seemed to enjoy it. What was the main thing?"

I had little hesitation in stating. "His stamina and recovery powers."

"Like fucking you three times in two hours, I suppose?"

"Yes exactly," I replied with a grin.

"Would you like that all the time?"

"No, not really because it's rather mechanical, not much skill or subtlety with it."

"But you've wanted to keep seeing him, haven't you?"

"Yes I, no, really Kev, it's we isn't it, not just me?"

"Maybe, but what's the attraction then?"

"Well as I said it's certainly not his technique or style."

"Not like mine then," he said grinning and running his fingertips up and down my thigh that I opened for him, invitingly I hoped. "So, what is it?"

"You know what it is."

"Yes, but I want to hear you tell me."

"It's his staying power, stamina, oh that sort of stuff."

"Well tell me more."

"That he can do it several times quickly, one after another and gets hard again quickly, in fact the first few times he hardly goes soft."

"And is that what women want?"

"Actually, no not really, but most, particularly older ones, would like to experience something like that at least once. Maybe a last fling perhaps before menopause fucks everything up."

"Why is it do you think?" he asked running his fingers around and just inside my wet lips.

"Not sure, testing ourselves maybe, seeing if we can take it, a sort of challenge, I guess, that sort of thing."

"A test?" he asked.

"Yes, I think there's an element of that," I said opening my legs wider to give his hand more room. "Just finding out and seeing if you can keep up with a young stud."

"And you could, right?"

"Yes, but I think most women could if they were in such a situation. It really was quite incredible to finish being fucked then to feel and see that he's still almost hard and then he's ready again so soon. It's quite a challenge for a woman and that's possibly a better description than when I said a test yes, it's a challenge taking on a young stud. I guess that's why I have wanted to see Darren again."

"Again and again isn't it now?"

"Giggling I replied. "Well as you know I am greedy and want my fill."

"And boy he has filled you, hasn't he?"

"Mmmmm sure has, but speaking of being filled," I muttered bending down and kissing his recovering penis. "How about this filling me."

"I thought you'd never ask," he murmured as I took it into my mouth and sucked, licked and kissed it back to its full hardness.

"You hardly did this to Darren did you?"

"I tried a couple of times but he didn't seem to want it, so I gave up."

"Why was that?"

"No idea, just as he didn't like me touching his bum, you know in the crease."

"Did he want anal when I was on the phone that time?"

"No, and I didn't offer it. He was a straightforward fuck a lot sort of guy. That's what I meant about his style."

"But when he fucked you what was it like?"

"Again, rather mechanical, the same all the time. He wasn't like you."

"How do you mean?"

"Well, you mix things up a lot, going at me hard and then soft, slow then fast, deep and almost out, holding it still and so on."

"And that's better I suppose?"

"Oh yes much, compared to Darren's shove it in fuck me with a steady rhythm and cum, then do it all again quickly style. Actually, it's more a process really."

"You sound as if you got bored with him, did you?"

"Yes, in a way I did. Although I enjoyed so much sex so quickly it did really get sort of ordinary once I got used to it."

"So that's why we've kept going back to him is it?"

"Yes, I guess so, the middle-aged woman and young man syndrome I guess."

"So do you want to go back again, what would it be the fourth or fifth time?"

"Yes, but I don't feel as excited as I did at first."

"Do you still want to fuck other guys?" he asked rolling me onto my back and sliding on top of me nuzzling his cock against my waiting, soaked cunt."

"If you are ok with it," I replied lifting my knees up and wrapping my legs around his waist adding, "perhaps someone with a little more experience and better conversation as well."

"A good looker with a great physique maybe?" Kevin suggested

"Sounds like someone you might fancy too?" I asked more jokingly than anything.

"Now that's an idea, I have often wondered what it would be like with another guy."

Squeezing his cock with my internal muscles, I muttered, "Well maybe that could be another escapade?"

"Would you like to see that?"

"Mmmmm actually love," I whispered kissing him and adding, "I rather think that I might."

12