Marital Lust 04: Party Surprise

Story Info
He fucks his wife's best friend while she watches.
4.1k words
4.67
31.8k
30

Part 4 of the 13 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 04/10/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The year had been eye opening. We'd always had a decent sex life, but there's a difference between doing it a few times a month in the same positions and indulging fantasies you didn't know each other had. I'd been a little embarrassed at first that she'd found the porn I was masturbating to, but something about that reminded both of us that exploring your dirty mind is even hotter when you're doing it with your long-time partner.

Which is where Samantha comes in.

Samantha lived around the block and we'd met about ten or eleven years ago when our kids were in elementary school. We would spend ten or fifteen minutes each morning chatting with her while our only and her youngest waited to get picked up for school. That led to being invited to the occasional barbecue or Christmas party and eventually to Samantha and my wife becoming very close. Elementary school led to middle school, her oldest kid graduated and went to college, and then her husband left her.

She told us she felt like a cliché--the wife whose husband decides to fuck a 25-year-old because he's having some mid-life crisis or some bullshit. I mean, it was even to the point where he told her that he blamed her for "letting herself go" when he fessed up to his affair.

Letting herself go? What a piece of shit. The woman was tall--easily 5'10" (although I'm not the best judge of height except that I'm 6'1" and she's not much shorter than I am) with long legs, wavy brown hair that went just past her shoulders, deep brown eyes, and plump lips. And as for her figure, she was voluptuous. So I had snuck a few glances when I probably shouldn't have and definitely had more than a few dirty thoughts about her over the years.

Anyway, the divorce was about three years ago, and when everyone chose sides, we chose Samantha's. That's why why I was standing in her living room with a beer in my hand doing my best to keep up with a couple of fellow dads' one-upsmanship about what colleges their boys were applying to. It was Samantha's Christmas party, one of those casual drop-in get togethers where you see people you haven't talked to in a really long time and almost immediately remember why you haven't talked to them in a really long time.

I think I had engaged in their talk because I needed a distraction. The vibe had been weird all night. Not in a bad way or anything; I just noticed that since we'd arrived at Samantha's house to help her finish setting up, she'd been a little ... flirty? At one point, I was setting something up on the kitchen island when Samantha asked to squeeze by. I leaned forward so she could pass between myself and the island, and felt her hands grip my waist and linger for just a moment. And, during the party, she would laugh a little too much at something I said or touch me on the arm when talking to me--it was actually more subtle than I'm describing, but I noticed. But it was also possible that I was just horny and picking up on any attention.

I nodded along to something about the competitiveness of Stanford and glanced at my wife who was listening just as intently to another mom's story. She caught my eye and I pointed to my beer, but she shook her head and held up her full glass of wine, so I nodded and downed the rest of my bottle, then excused myself so I could go get another.

Samantha had put the beer in a cooler on her deck, and as I fished through the ice to see what looked good, I heard her say, "I hope you're not too bored."

I grabbed a bottle and stood up. "Sorry I'm not that interested in who's going where."

"Oh, I know," she said, "you'd think they were going."

"Well, I guess we've got a couple of years until we're in that boat," I said, "Then again, you've done it already."

"That's right," she replied, "and I don't think I messed up too bad, so I'll guide you guys through."

I chuckled and took a breath. It was really cold out and I was just wearing a button-down shirt and pair of jeans, but the chill felt good compared to the heat of the living room. Samantha took a sip of wine and I made some lame comment about how much I liked the party. She told me she was glad and then we were quiet for a few moments. A few awkward moments, actually, and I swear I wasn't trying to check her out, but the moment that I noticed her nipples had gotten hard, I also took note of how her sweater hugged her large breasts.

Okay, it probably wasn't subtle at all, especially since I was a few beers in. She definitely saw, because when she took the beer bottle out of my hand, opened it, and handed it back, she took a step closer.

"Thanks," I said.

"No problem."

Another moment of silence. It was still freezing outside, and this was both awkward and electric. She was almost right up against me and I could hear her take a heavy breath. Or maybe it was me breathing heavily? I knew I should say something, but was at a complete loss for words. "I ..."

"... should probably get back to the party?" she finished.

"Yeah," I breathed. Samantha smiled and turned around. I checked out her ass as she walked inside. That felt ... good? I hated to admit it, but it was hard not to.

I took a deep breath and headed inside, avoiding the college admissions conversation and doing a sweep of the room for a few minutes before I found my wife in the kitchen. She asked me if I was having a good time. I said I was and was about to tell her about the odd interaction I'd had with Samantha but didn't get the chance because a couple of her friends waved her over with some story to tell. She gave me a quick kiss and left. I took a swig of beer and did a lap around the room before ending up at a conversation about movies.

A couple of hours later, we were the only ones left, having promised to help clean up, even though Samantha insisted she would just take care of all of it in the morning. I was standing in front of the kitchen island and drying off some wine glasses when Samantha walked in from the dining room holding a stack of plates and platters. "Let me get those," I said, and took them out of her hands, placing them in the sink.

"Thanks."

"No problem," I replied. She was right next to me, just like she had been on the deck. I took a deep breath.

"You okay?"

"Yeah, why?"

"You seem nervous," she replied.

"I'm, uh ..." I stammered.

She placed her hand on my bicep and said, "Don't be."

I smiled. In the distance, I heard my wife open the door and bring the trash outside. The door shut and Samantha leaned in and softly kissed me.

My mind began racing. I was going to be in such deep shit if my wife found out about this. She might not, although it was possible she could walk in any second because she was just right outside. I tried to respond but couldn't get words out before Samantha kissed me again, a little more open mouthed this time. I was really in for it because that kiss felt supercharged. I gripped the island with my hand and thought of just breaking it off and walking away. That would be the right thing to do. But the rush I was getting led me to do the exact opposite. I leaned in and slid my tongue into her mouth. It felt exciting and awful at the same time and when we stopped, my common sense took over. "We really shouldn't be doing this."

"I know," she said.

I heard the front door shut and my wife's footsteps. "You're her best friend and she's right here."

"I know," she repeated, sliding her hands around my waist.

My wife's footsteps got closer, but I wasn't moving. Instead, I stood there frozen, staring at Samantha's wet lips, wanting more. I took another deep breath and was about to step away when I felt a hand touch my back.

"Kiss her again," my wife whispered.

My jaw dropped and my eyes widened. Did she just say that? I must have imagined it.

"Kiss her again," she said.

Samantha squeezed in closer and we kissed, this time with no reservation. Her tongue--warm, soft, tasting of wine--pulled me in. I let go of the kitchen island and placed my hands on her back. My wife gripped my arms and I could hear her heavy breathing, which was turning me on even more. I slid my hands down Samantha's back and squeezed her ass. She gripped my back and we continued kissing until we had to take a breath. When we did, she giggled a little. I noticed my heavy breathing and hard dick, and understood why.

"Let's go into the living room", she suggested.

Samantha took my hand and led me around the kitchen island and to the sunken living room, stopping in front of her leather couch. My wife took a seat in big plush chair facing it. I slid my arm around Samantha's waist and kissed her hard again. She grabbed my ass. I found the waistline of her pants, stretching it out for a moment before sliding my hands underneath, past her thong and around her ass cheeks. I squeezed them and she broke our kiss, letting out a deep sigh before kissing my throat.

From the chair, I heard my wife breathing heavily, so I turned my head for a moment and glanced at her. I'd seen that look before, back in Vegas when I was getting a lap dance from Ashley. When she saw me staring, she gave me a wicked smile, which I returned before turning my attention back to Samantha's tongue on my throat and my hands on her generous ass.

She undid my belt. I slid her pants down. She began unbuttoning my shirt. I lifted up her sweater. She took it off and stepped out of her pants, then stepped back a moment.

Holy shit. Her tits were huge. I mean, I'd noticed how her sweater was hugging them all night, but I figured that was an illusion of clothes and a bra. But now, as I saw them straining against the lacy black cups, I knew it was no illusion.

Seeing my mouth agape, Samantha blushed. But she didn't say anything and instead stepped toward me again and quickly undressed me, then pushed me gently. I sat down on the couch and she pushed me again, laying me down. Completely naked, I was vulnerable to whatever she wanted, and I took another glance at my wife, who had her hand down her open jeans. I bit my lip and she took a deep breath. God, she must have been so wet.

Samantha straddled me. "I think she likes this."

"Yeah," I managed, watching my wife's hand move faster under her jeans. I hoped she would get naked too, because I was getting even more turned on by the idea of her masturbating to the two of us fucking.

I turned my attention back to the woman on top of me and squeezed her tits through her bra, then put my hand on her back and guided her down so she could kiss me again. She slid her ass down and I felt my cock rub against the fabric of her thong. As we kissed, I grabbed her and began grinding against her pussy. She moved her hips up and down and pressed her tongue deeper into my mouth. We were making out like two horny teenagers, and as I pumped my hips and teased Samantha's slit through her underwear, I heard my wife moan and her breaths get shorter and shorter. I didn't look over, but I knew she was right on the edge, so I kept grinding against Samantha, showing both women that I was ready to go for it. And I would have if she hadn't stopped and sat up.

All three of us were quiet for a moment, as Samantha and I both tried to catch our breath. I looked over at my wife, who had her hand down her pants and was squirming. "I think she's going to come."

"Oh she is," Samantha said.

"You going to come, baby?" I asked.

My wife replied with a whimper of "Uh-huh" and kept rubbing herself.

"Show us," Samantha demanded.

She took a moment to slide her jeans completely off and sitting on the chair in only a sweater, spread her legs to show her swollen, wet, bare cunt. Samantha sat up and wiggled her ass so that it was on top of my cock again and began grinding while she took off her bra. Her tits fell out, revealing huge brown nipples. "Suck my tits while she comes for us," she demanded.

I sat up and took them both in my hand and began flicking the right one with my tongue, then the left. Samantha kept grinding but much slower, obviously trying to keep me from coming. She kept her eyes on my wife and I watched her as well as she pumped two fingers in and out of her pussy, moaning and seething. "Come on, baby, show us that cum," Samantha said, and a moment later, my wife's hips thrust up involuntarily, her back arched, and she shuddered as she came.

"Wow, that was hot," I said.

"It was. And I think that you ... need to calm down a little," she said as she stepped off the couch, "Besides, it's my turn."

Samantha turned around and walked over to my wife, who had finally come down from her orgasm. "I hope you're not done," she said.

"No."

She reached for her sweater and began to pull it up, helping her take it off while my wife undid her bra so she was sitting completely naked. "That's better," Samantha said and hooked her hands into the waistband of her underwear. She bent forward and slid it down. I had a view of her ass and I saw my wife scan her up and down before her friend stood back up and walked back over to me. I took in every inch of her as she did, from the way her now messy hair fell over her shoulders to her plump breasts to the hair of her bush between her curvy hips and thighs.

When she got to the couch, she turned around again and said, "I've heard this is what you like" as she straddled my face.

Oh yes. It was. I ran my hands up the backs of her legs and gripped her ass, then pulled her in closer. For a moment, I didn't know exactly what to do. When was the last time I'd been with someone other than my wife? College? And that was... 20 years ago? For all intents and purposes, it should have been her ass in my face and her pussy that I was about to eat.

But this wasn't some illicit affair or other infidelity; she was right across from us and had already brought herself to orgasm watching us fool around. We both wanted this. All three of us wanted this. So I slowly ran my tongue along Samantha's swollen pussy. She sighed with pleasure and I decided that because this was what I liked, I was going to take it nice and slow.

She was soaking wet and became even wetter as I took my time tracing the outline of each of her lips with the tip of my tongue. She sighed again. I swirled my tongue around her hard clit and she started grinding against my mouth. We kept this up for a little while and then I let up so I could take a breath.

I waited a moment. The sweet taste and musky smell were intoxicating and I let it linger for a moment before I began licking again, this time starting at her clit and licking down to her wet hole. Samantha took a deep breath and her legs tightened as I licked inside her, then moved up a point just below her clit. It was one of my wife's most sensitive parts, so why not hers?

"He's so fucking good at this," she said.

"I know," I heard from across the room and almost looked over to see what she was up to but didn't want to take away from eating this beautiful pussy. I began making out with her, treating her sex like it was her mouth. She started grinding against me again, her breath heavy and loud. I slid my thumbs between her ass cheeks and rubbed up and down, teasing her hole for a moment. When she responded with another sigh of pleasure, I went for my next move, sliding two fingers of my right hand into her cunt. Then, I started moving my fingers in and out while licking around wherever my tongue could go.

"Oh fuck" she breathed. I kept going, pumping my fingers as deep as I could. She responded by pushing herself toward me so they could go deeper, and I fingered her faster while lapping at her wet cunt. Then, I felt her hand on the base of my cock and her warm mouth take me in. I moaned against her while she bobbed up and down a few times and then took me deep. I moaned again and tilted my hips so I could go even deeper, which caused her to gag for a moment.

"He's so fucking thick," she said.

"I know. But come on. Take that cock all the way," my wife ordered.

She took a breath and a moment later, I was inside her mouth again. Samantha moved up and down my shaft until she opened her throat and I felt it tighten around my head. Her fingers played with my balls and I responded by pounding her cunt with my fingers and flicking at her clit with my tongue. God, it was so fucking amazing and as she repeated that motion a couple more times--going up my cock before taking it down her throat--I felt my balls get heavy with cum and had to take a breath. With that, she took her mouth off my dick and squeezed some precum from the shaft, which she licked off with her tongue.

"You should see this, baby, it's so hot," I heard as I continued to penetrate her hole and lick around her cunt. "But I know what you really want."

I took my mouth away and said, "Yeah."

"Sit on him," she demanded, "He loves my pussy and my big ass. Come right on his face."

Samantha sat up. I put my hands at my side and she braced herself against the back of the couch as she pressed into my face. I closed my eyes and felt them roll back into my head as her ass engulfed me and her sloppy pussy soaked my mouth. I found her slit with my tongue and began lapping again. I held onto her thighs, keeping her there even though I knew I should come up for air. But I didn't want to. She ground against me and I kept up with her rhythm, going faster with my tongue and mouth and gripping her thighs harder as she got closer to her orgasm. Then, her legs tightened around me and she bucked hard while screaming. I did my best to keep up until she stood up and then pulled me up to sitting. We were both panting as she sat next to me and passionately kissed me.

"Holy shit," she said

"I know," I replied, then looked over at my wife. "How was that?"

She was rubbing her clit. "Oh God, that was so fucking hot. I am so close to coming again."

"Can you wait a minute, baby?" Samantha asked, "Can you come while your husband fucks me?"

"Yessss," she seethed, then placed her hands on her thighs. Clearly, it was time for all of us to take a moment. So I surveyed the scene. Clothes were all over the floor. My wife sat in the chair across from us, her face flushed, her nipples hard, and her cunt pink and swollen. Samantha, her own nipples hard, stared at her as well, and while I wasn't sure what she was thinking of, my mind filled in the blanks. My gaze went between the two women for what must have been at least a couple of minutes while I concentrated on my breathing, calming myself down and walking as far back from that edge as I could.

When I was ready, I pulled Samantha toward me and kissed her again while I squeezed her breasts. Then she stood up and motioned for me to sit facing forward. I complied and then she straddled me. I took my cock in my hand and held it while she slid on top of it, her pussy taking me all the way in very quickly.

We started slowly, both wanting to last as long as we could. I placed one hand on her upper back and one on her ass and leaned her in toward me so that her tits were right in my face. She grabbed the back of the couch to support herself and I licked her right nipple, then her left, flicking at them. Her breathing got heavier but she kept her slow pace, riding me deep. After a minute or two of sucking her breasts, I glanced over at my wife, who was pinching her nipple and fingering her pussy again. "You like this?"

"It's so hot, baby. You look so hot fucking her."

"Her pussy is so wet. She's taking me so deep."

She fucked herself harder. Samantha, entranced, kept riding me. I put my right hand on her belly and found her clit with my thumb. She moaned. Then, she took one hand off the couch and replaced my thumb with her fingers. She sat back a little bit and began slowly rubbing herself. I pumped my hips in time with hers and she began going faster.

"I think she's close, baby," I told my wife, "Are you?"

12