Marital Lust 04: Party Surprise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm so close."

As Samantha rubbed her clit harder, I kept pumping my hips up and down. "Come for my wife," I told her.

That was all it took. Samantha growled and rubbed her clit harder and harder. I felt her pussy tighten around me as she came with stifled breath. From across the room, my wife was still pumping her fingers in and out of her pussy and I felt my own orgasm start to mount.

Sensing as much, Samantha stood up. "You want to come on my tits?"

"Yes," I replied, standing up.

She kneeled in front of me. "Go ahead."

I took my cock in my hand as she offered up her tits. I started stroking slowly, but knew that wasn't going to last, especially based on how loudly my wife was moaning. I glanced at her for a moment--she had three fingers in her cunt and was squirming at the edge of a massive orgasm. I looked back at Samantha, who was staring at my cock with a look of hunger.

Then, my wife came and that was all I needed. I stroked faster and faster until my load raced up my cock and shot out, painting those enormous breasts with cum. I groaned loudly and stroked as it spurted and spurted, splashing over both of her tits and between them, running down her nipples and even dripping onto the rug. After waiting for so long, there was so much; I came and came, and when I was finally done took a moment to admire the mess I had made.

Samantha smiled at me and said "Thank you" before she stood up and kissed me. She directed me to sit down and then, as if I couldn't be surprised even more, took things where I honestly didn't expect.

[To Be Continued...]

12