Marital Lust 11: Another Surprise

Story Info
Another party, a hotel room, a fantasy fulfilled.
7k words
4.67
13.1k
10
0

Part 11 of the 13 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 04/10/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I have to be honest that even after more than a year, not only did I still consider myself extremely lucky, but my wife never ceased to surprise me. I can't imagine that most men wind up have their fantasies indulged on any level, let alone this level. And by someone they've been with for nearly 25 years? Most of our friends seemed bored with one another or wound up like Samantha and her ex: split up and bitter about it. Here we were, though, pretty much wearing one another out on a regular basis.

Speaking of Samantha, I still couldn't get over it. Not the Christmas party nor the afternoon in her bedroom. I mean, how is all of that even possible? There were times that I could have sworn it was all some dream. Of course it wasn't; she wound up being an important part of this whole story, the woman who helped my wife fulfill some of her deeper fantasies. And on the night of her foundation's spring gala, she would play that part for me as well.

But I'm getting ahead of myself. We had several weeks between that afternoon in her bedroom and the night of the gala. During some of them we barely saw her, and other times she and my wife would meet for coffee, except for the evening my kid and I had tickets to a baseball game and with the house empty they had a wild night to themselves.

Now, I didn't expect for them to get up to anything while we were away at the ballpark; more accurately, I didn't assume they'd get up to anything even though I did think about it. But I put that out of my mind, especially when the game got good and stayed good well into the later innings. After the last out, we were both excited, and when we got home, I was both tired and a little riled up.

To their credit, when you walked in the door, you were not able to tell anything than maybe wine drinking and gossip had happened. We got home and heard the television on in the living room. My wife was playing a game on her iPad with a travel show in the background and acted calm and cheerful when we said hello. The kid went upstairs to play video games and eventually go to bed; I joined her on the couch, and when I asked her how her evening went, she shrugged and said it was nice to catch up with her friend. That was that, I thought, especially as we watched TV until it was time to go to bed.

Of course, I didn't want that to be it and when we got into bed, I started to make my usual move. Nine times out of ten it worked; this proved to be the tenth time and even though I felt energy behind the kiss she returned, she stopped me when my hands began to roam around her body.

"I'm sorry, babe," she told me, "I'm a little sore right now."

That, needless to say, was confusing. What could she have possibly been doing?

"Sore?"

"Yeah," she demured. "This evening got a little out of hand."

"Oh really?" I asked, "I thought you guys just drank wine and gossiped."

"We did," she laughed, but then we got to talking and one thing led to another and..."

"Whoa," I said. "That sounds..."

"I know."

"So what exactly did you... well, do?"

She thought for a minute and snuggled up next to me, placing her hand on my chest. "Oh, I bet you'd like to know."

"Of course."

"I can make telling you worthwhile," she said in a voice that was sultry but also a little bit cheesy.

"Oh, really?" I asked, doing my best to play along.

She rubbed my chest and said "Mmm hmm."

"And what, exactly, is worth my while?"

"That's a surprise," she said, "Well, a reward, really."

"A reward for..."

"For self control."

I leaned over and grabbed her ass, then kissed her. "Tell me."

"Hold on a sec," she said, and slid out of bed, then turned on one of the nightstand lamps, keeping it on the lowest setting so that the room wasn't too brightly lit. Then, she took off her clothes. "Okay."

"That's not going to help me with self-control," I joked as she showed off her body.

She chuckled and got back into bed, slinking up against me. "I didn't say I was going to make this easy."

I took a deep breath.

"Anyway, we were talking and the conversation turned to that afternoon and I reminded her that she was allowed to have her turn at something. So... she just started kissing me."

"Oh wow."

"I know," she said, "And I kissed back."

"I bet you did."

"Shhh..." she said, putting her finger on my lips.

"Sorry."

"So, we made out for a little while and then I told her we should go upstairs, you know?"

I nodded and shifted my hips a little.

"When we got up here, we could barely keep our hands off one another. Baby, I made her come by rubbing her through her leggings."

I shifted again.

"Then, she took off my jeans and ate my pussy."

I took a deep breath.

"I was so wet and came so quickly. All over her face."

"Fuck," I said.

"I know. And then it got even hotter."

"Hotter?"

She felt my dick through my underwear and squeezed it. "Yeah. So hot. We got completely naked and she climbed on top of me.

Wanna guess how?"

She slid her hand under my waistband and started stroking me. I took another deep breath.

"You don't need to, baby. She turned around and sat right on my face."

I exhaled very loudly.

"I know. She fucking rode me, baby. God, her pussy was so wet.

But you already know that. You know how soaked her cunt gets, don't you?"

I nodded and squirmed as she continued to stroke my cock.

"And you know she came right on top of me, right?"

I nodded.

"Fucking squeezed me with those thighs."

I breathed again and said, "Fuck."

"Yeah. Fucking drowned me with that cunt."

My cock was so hard and I continued to squirm, so she decided to give me a break and took her hand away. I caught my breath and did my best to calm down a little.

"You liked that, didn't you?"

"Yeah," I managed.

"Well, there's more."

"More?"

"There is. You want to hear about it?"

"Yeah."

"Well. First I need you to do something for me."

"Okay."

"Take off your underwear and put your hand around your cock."

I did as asked.

"Mmmm... that's so hot. Show me that precum, baby."

I slid my hand up my shaft and squeezed when I got to the head.

"Rub it all over your head."

With my hand on my dick, I rubbed the sticky precum all over the head. She took a deep breath and breathed out through her teeth.

"When she finished, she got up and got something out of her purse," she told me.

"What?" I asked.

"A dildo. A huge dildo."

"Holy shit."

"I know," she replied. "Stroke that cock."

I slowly started stroking as she continued her story, keeping in mind that I was going to have to hold off until she finished if I wanted to hear about everything.

"She made me sit back and then slid it inside me. God, it was so fucking huge. I wasn't sure I was going to be able to take all of it."

I took another deep breath.

"But I did, baby. I took it. All of it. And she pumped it in and out of my pussy."

"Fuck."

"Yeah. She did. Pumped it in and out and then buried in me and just fucked me. Fucked me so hard with it, baby."

I kept stroking and did my best to control my breathing because I was coming close to the edge of an orgasm again and she wasn't done with her story.

"And when I came? Well, she just kept fucking me. Pounded me. Just like you did, baby. Just like your thick cock made me come again and again until I was spent and everything was soaked."

"Fuck," I managed.

"My cunt was so wrecked when she pulled it out of me and my come was everywhere," she said.

"That's..." I started.

"I know. And you're so close, aren't you?" she asked.

"Yeah."

"So on the edge?"

"Yeah."

"So ready to fucking burst?"

"Yeah."

"Well, you've been good. Do you want your reward?"

I nodded as my dick strained to keep my orgasm from happening.

She slid out of bed again. "Come all over my face," she said as she knelt down.

I got up and stood over her, taking a moment to look at her, gazing up at me with want in her eyes and on her lips. I took my cock in my hand again and after a few strokes, my cum shot out, hitting the bridge of her nose and then her mouth. Then, she took me in her hand and rubbed my head around her lips and mouth before sucking what was left of my load.

She took a selfie a few minutes later, and as we were drifting off to sleep that night, Samantha responded with a picture of her spread legs and swollen, wet pussy that had obviously been fucked with the dildo my wife had described.

I had these two pictures in my phone and masturbated to them more than once when my wife was once again halfway across the country on business a week later. That was just a couple of weeks before the spring gala for Samantha's organization. We'd been going every year for a years as a show of support for her and the cause she worked for; plus, it was always a nice excuse to get dressed up and have a "date night" in the city. And now that our kid was old enough to be alone by themselves, we didn't have the pressure of dealing with a babysitter.

You wouldn't think that matters, but it does. You can stay out an extra hour longer, maybe have an extra drink, and you don't run the risk of one of you falling asleep while the other drives the babysitter home. And going into this year, I really didn't think that the evening would be any different. Sure, our relationship with Samantha had certainly evolved, but she was in charge of the event and always busy, so I couldn't assume that she would have time for either of us.

Then, my wife booked a hotel room.

She told me about very matter-of-factly, without the sort of saucy or sexy way she had played things when we were on the phone, FaceTime, or when she'd been with Samantha a few weeks prior. It was just "I thought it would be nice to not have to drive home so late" and she left it at that. She played it straight the entire time leading up to the gala as well, not teasing me even a little with the prospect of something hot in a hotel room. So either she was being very coy or hadn't planned anything at all, and the only hint I got was that we fooled around a little more frequently than usual. Was that a sign? Well, she had completely surprised me in Las Vegas a year earlier, so I decided to let whatever was going to happen happen and just enjoy it.

Parties like this gala have always been a combination of fun and uptight, and this particular one was no exception. Even though my wife looked gorgeous, this isn't where I brag about how she wore a revealing dress as a way to tease me or something. She simply wore a black floor-length dress that was on the conservative side. Samantha dressed similarly, wearing a dress that was clearly designed to make her look professional and in charge in front of big money donors, whom she schmoozed all night. We only had a couple of conversations with her, and each time I tried to catch my Samantha and my wife sharing a conspiratorial glance, but I got nothing.

Again, either nothing was going to happen or they were really good.

We stayed to just about the end of the event and enjoyed ourselves, losing a couple of silent auctions, having a few pleasant conversations with the few people we recognized, and helping ourselves to more than a few drinks. Samantha was deep in a conversation when we exited the hotel ballroom, and while she did give us a quick wave goodbye, it was clear that she wouldn't be joining us anytime soon. I have to say that I was a little bit disappointed, even though I completely understood that she was on the job and we were simply guests.

I wasn't disappointed for long, though. We got into the elevator, the doors closed, and my wife attacked me, kissing me aggressively and pushing me up against the back wall. We kissed for a few more floors and I picked up her leg so that it was against my hip and her dress was hiked up. I pushed against her some more and she broke off our kiss and moaned while I pressed my hardness between her legs. She reached for my belt and...

... the elevator stopped on a floor that wasn't ours.

We quickly composed ourselves and a moment later, a guy in a T-shirt and mesh shorts holding an ice bucket got on and pressed the button for the next floor up. I tried not to laugh as I pictured what he must have stumbled upon: a middle-aged couple who almost got caught making out like two prom kids and the wife is clearly standing in front of her husband so that nobody spots his erection.

He got off the elevator a moment later and once the doors closed, I took a step forward and wrapped my arms around my wife's waist, then while kissing her neck, slid them up and over her breasts. She sighed, turned around, and immediately began unbuckling my pants but didn't get very far before the elevator door opened again. This time, it was our floor and she got out quickly, leading me down the hall to our room. When we got inside, I shut the door and grabbed her immediately, pressing her up against the wall and kissing her aggressively.

She pulled me in closer and grabbed my ass so that once again, I was pressing between her legs. Then, her hands went up her dress to her hips and she shimmed out of her panties before going for my belt buckle again. This time, with nobody to interrupt us, she had my dick in her hand and was tilting her hips toward me. The angle was awkward and we were straining to stay upright, but for a few moments, I was able to slide inside her before she stopped me and told me to go sit in the armchair near the window.

I did as told and slid my pants down so they were around my ankles. She hiked up her dress and straddled me, then held my dick to guide it inside her. She moaned and rocked back and forth. I kissed her throat and reached around for the zipper of her dress, which I undid enough to reach her bra. Once that was undone, she leaned forward and I took each of her breasts in my hands.

"That feels good," she breathed as I sucked her nipples and she continued to grind on me. When I took a moment to catch my breath, she pushed herself up so that she could undo my tie and shirt, then opened it up and started playing with my chest and nipples. I put my head back and moaned, then started thrusting a little harder.

"Keep going," she told me.

I pulled her toward me again and played with her tits some more before kissing her. A moment later, I stopped and said, "Lay down on the bed."

She stood up, letting the dress fall around her, and laid down on the bed. I undressed as well and stood at the bedside, taking her in before deciding to do anything. After all, how could I not? Her makeup and hair had stayed flawless all night, she smelled of a combination of spice and sex, and her plump breasts and bare pussy were so inviting. Then I got on my knees and reached for her hips, pulling her toward the edge of the bed and pushing her legs back so I had as much access to her pussy as possible.

I slowly licked my way up from just below her hole to just above her clit. She shuddered and let out a sigh. I did it again and she squirmed. She was so wet and definitely getting close. I repeated the motion, this time making a circle, before kissing her sex with my lips and tonguing her clit.

"Just like that," she breathed.

I kept making out with her pussy; she kept breathing heavily and even tilted her hips forward a little more. I pressed harder and she moaned; then, I started swirling the tip of my tongue around her clit while sucking just around it.

"Keep going. Just like that," she said.

I smiled and slid a finger inside her. She let out a loud sigh. I slid another one in and started making a "come hither" motion.

"Fuck!" she moaned. I kept going and she moaned again, her orgasm getting even closer as I tried to pull it out of her. And when I started going faster, she tightened around me, running right up to the edge.

So that's when I backed off.

She sighed and whined in protest as I stood up to look at her again, lying on the bed with her legs up and showing off her swollen cunt. If it was possible for my cock to get even harder, it certainly felt like it did because I was so ready to fuck her.

I pushed her back and kneeled between her legs, holding my cock in my hand and rubbing the head on her head and between her lips. She whimpered, and when I slid myself inside her, that whimper turned into a moan. Then, as I started pumping some more, she tilted her hips and moaned again. So I went harder and began rubbing her clit.

"Yes, just like that!" she moaned.

Her pussy tightened around me as she ground down on my cock, her whole body tensed and ready. It would only take a few moments and I kept going, picking up speed on both my thrusts and my fingers.

When she came, she arched her back, threw her head back and screamed. Then, she bucked her hips a couple of times and gasped for air before coming down. I slid out of her lay on the bed, pulling her toward me. We kissed for a few moments and she started stroking me before quietly getting up.

Her pussy was so slick as she slid onto my cock. "You feel so good," I told her and she kissed me in response as she rode me. I took her tits in my hands and squeezed and sucked on them. She began breathing heavily again and let out a sharp one when I pinched her nipples. A moment later, she sat all the way up and then leaned back.

I watched her cunt take all of me as she pivoted back and forth, then leaned on her left hand while she rubbed her clit with her right. It was so sexy and I could feel own orgasm starting to build.

"Fuck, that feels good," I told her.

She responded by swirling her hips a little while continuing to rub her clit. I heard her breaths get shorter and could see her body getting more tense, so I sat up, placing my hands behind me on the bed, and thrust to match her rhythm. I moaned and again told her how good it felt; she told me to keep going.

We both came a moment later--her first, with a loud moan followed by a yelp while every muscle in my body tensed up. I threw my hips into her and completely let go, my dick so hard at the edge before bursting inside of her. We stayed in this position for a few moments as we both finished, and when we did, she climbed off of me and laid down, putting her head on my chest.

"I've been thinking about that all day," she told me.

"Me too," I said.

We talked for a little while after that, recapping the night, and wondering what our kid was up to being home alone. She even checked in to see how things were going and it seemed like it was just staying up late and playing video games, which is pretty much what we expected. Then, we went back to snuggling and were only briefly interrupted by another text a few minutes later, which she told me was our kid saying goodnight.

And I figured that was it for the night, at least until I heard a knock on the door.

"Can you get that?" my wife asked.

I shrugged and got out of bed, yelled "Coming!" and reached into my overnight bag for a pair of shorts and a T-shirt, which I quickly threw on before opening the door.

It was Samantha, still dressed in her evening gown but looking way more relaxed than earlier in the evening.

"Hi," I said.

"Hey," she replied. "Am I interrupting anything?"

"No, come in," I told her and took a step back. She shut the door behind her. "So I take it everything's over?"

"Yeah. Thanks for coming tonight. I know these things can be boring."

"Yeah, no. It was no problem. I mean, we... had a good time."

"Thanks," she said, "I appreciate it."

"You look good, by the way."

"Thanks. I always feel a little old in this dress," she said.

"Well, you definitely don't look old," I told her.

"Thanks," she said.

"No problem."

"Are you blushing?" Samantha asked. When I shrugged, she laughed and said, "You are!"

My wife laughed, too. "Of course he is! Don't worry, babe. I was checking her out too."

12