Marital Lust 11: Another Surprise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I managed a chuckle and Samantha took a step toward me. "It's okay," she said. "Would it help if I told you it turns me on knowing you were?"

I nodded.

"Here, give me your hand," she said and hiked up her dress then placed my hand between her legs. I felt my fingers brush her public hair and my eyes widened. "Yeah, isn't that hot? That I was walking around with no underwear all night? That I was being a slut for you and you didn't know it?"

She pulled my hand in even more and my finger found her slit. She was already wet and I started rubbing her clit.

Samantha kissed my throat and then teased my ear. "Keep doing that. I'm so wet."

She kissed me full on the mouth while sliding her hand into my shorts and squeezing my ass. "God, that feels good. Just like that," she told me before kissing me some more. I kept one finger on her clit and slid another further down her pussy so that I teased her hole a little. It was a little awkward, but the taste of wine on her tongue and the smell of her perfume told me I wasn't going to care, especially when she told me she was getting close.

A few moments later, she broke off our kiss and yelled "Fuck!" while squeezing my ass very hard.

"Wow," she managed, "I guess I was hornier than I thought."

"That was so hot," I told her, and immediately felt embarrassed because I sounded overeager.

Samantha laughed and said, "Well, lucky for you, we've got plenty of time tonight. Isn't that right?"

"Definitely," I heard my wife say.

"Why don't you take your clothes off and sit on the bed."

I turned around and noticed my wife had left the bed and was sitting naked in the armchair. With a smile, she nodded, and while it took me a moment to figure out what they were up to, I gave my wife a coy look when I did and then did as Samantha asked.

She got on her knees and spread my legs apart, then took my cock in her hand. "Mmm... you're really hard," she said before kissing my balls and then slowly licking her way up my shaft, "And you taste like... mmmm... you taste like her pussy."

Samantha took my cock deep into her mouth in one movement, sucked her way up, and then went deeper. I moaned and she began going faster until she was so deep that I was down her throat. She gagged for a moment and then kept going, deep throating me longer than she ever had. I felt my balls tense and shifted my hips a little, and she responded by taking me out of her mouth.

"You're getting close," she said.

"Yeah," I said.

"That was so hot, baby," my wife said. I looked over and she was rubbing herself.

"You liked that?" Samantha asked.

"You know I did," my wife replied.

Samantha stood up and unzipped her dress, then took off her bra. My jaw dropped once again at the sight of her huge tits, which still amazed me even though we'd been together more than once. She kept staring at my wife and gently pushed me down before she straddled my face.

I slid my hands up the backs of her thighs and grabbed her ass, squeezing her cheeks and pulling them apart, then began licking her pussy in long strokes that made her even wetter. She crouched down even more and pressed into my face, so I slid my tongue inside her and kissed her swollen lips.

She moaned. "God, he's so good at eating pussy."

"I know," my wife said, "He got me so fucking wet tonight."

Samantha swirled her hips and then ground down on my face some more. "I bet you came all over his face."

"No. He wouldn't let me. But he fucked me so hard."

She responded to my wife by rocking back and forth even harder on my face, and I did my best to keep up, moving my tongue and lips around her clit and her hole, lapping up all of her wetness. A few moments later, she lifted herself up, told me to "lay down the long way". I did, and she straddled me so that she was bent over with her ass in my face. I grabbed her cheeks again and returned to eating her cunt.

"Do that to my ass," she said.

I paused for a moment.

"Come on, baby. I told you we had plans for tonight. And I know you've thought of it. Go ahead and move that tongue over my hole."

I slid my tongue down past her pussy and between her ass cheeks until I was lapping at her asshole. She drew in a sharp breath and I started swirling it around, darting it in every once in a while.

"Fuck, that feels so good," Samantha said. I also heard my wife moaning from her chair. I took my tongue away and pressed a finger against her asshole. She pressed back against it and it slid inside. A moment later, my mouth was back on her pussy while I fingered her ass and she was moaning and breathing her way toward another orgasm. Across the room, I could hear my wife getting close to her own, and if I knew her as well as I thought I did, she'd want to come at the same moment as Samantha.

I swirled my tongue around Samantha's clit while I fingered her faster. "Yesssss," she breathed, "Finger my ass while you eat my pussy."

My wife's moans were getting louder and more urgent because she was so close; Samantha ground against my finger and face some more and I felt my finger go into her ass even deeper. She moaned again and I starting flicking at her clit hard and fast, then went just below it and found her favorite spot. From there it only took a moment or two: Samantha stiffened and moved her hips up and down while she gasped for air. My wife responded similarly, bringing herself to orgasm as her friend let her climax overtake her.

When she was done, Samantha slid forward and laid down next to me. "Wow," I said.

"I know," she replied before kissing me. "I think she liked it, too."

My wife didn't say anything; all we heard was her heavy breathing. "Yeah," I said.

"But I think you have something else in mind," Samantha said.

"Do I?"

She kissed me and got on all fours, then lowered her head onto the pillow. "I think you know."

I chuckled and got onto my knees behind her, taking a moment to admire the view of her generous round ass sticking up in the air and her dripping cunt right below it. I reached out and caressed her ass, then pulled her hips toward me, then took a moment to pivot the both of us so my wife could get the best view possible before sliding my cock into her pussy. She was tight from her orgasm and let out a short breath as I pushed in all the way.

"Oh my God, you're so big," she said. I started slowly, but soon picked up my pace.

"That's so hot, baby" my wife said.

I slid my hand between Samantha's ass cheeks and started playing with her hole again, swirling a finger around before pressing it inside. Then, I added another one. Samantha gasped.

"That too much?" I asked.

"No. That feels good. Stretch out my hole."

I moved my fingers in and out of her ass at the same steady pace as I was fucking her, and as I went on for the better part of a minute, she breathed and moaned in approval. Then, I felt a hand on my ass.

"You look so good fucking her," my wife said into my ear. She kissed my neck and continued, "And she's being such a slut for you tonight."

I kept fingering Samantha's ass while I fucked her. It was getting easier for me to go in and out and even deeper. She moaned and told me to keep going. My wife squeezed my ass some more and kissed my neck again. "Fuck," I breathed.

"Mmmm... I could watch you do this all night," my wife said, "I bet that little slut's pussy is so wet right now. And I bet you're so hard."

I nodded and Samantha managed to say, "So fucking thick."

"I know, baby," my wife said, "And I bet you want to fuck that big ass with your thick cock."

I let out a huge sigh. It was the only response I could think of because while I knew that this is where we were headed, something inside me still didn't expect this to happen. My wife knew it was a fantasy I'd had for years but never fulfilled because it wasn't something she was into. And like she's told you, I'd more or less accepted it and left it to when I was alone. And since Samantha's Christmas party, I had thought about fucking her ass. I mean, how could you not want to when it's an ass like hers? So here I was, getting exactly what I'd been hoping for. I was excited but also a little worried that I'd mess it up.

"Come here," my wife said, pulling at my hips. I slid out of Samantha and turned to her. She had a bottle of lube in her hand. She squeezed some into my palm and then wrapped her hand around my dick. It was a little cold at first, but warmed up as she stroked me. We kissed, and then she squeezed some more out of the bottle. My the time she was done, I was slick and more than ready. My wife put the bottle aside and sat back down in the chair, moving it around so that she could get a better view.

I held my dick in my right hand and got behind Samantha again, sliding it between her ass cheeks and down until I was at her hole. I took a deep breath. "Come on, baby," she said. "Slide that cock into my ass."

"Listen to her," my wife said, "such a slut, and she wants you so bad."

I pressed against her hole and heard Samantha gasp. "You okay?" I asked

"Yeah, just give me a sec," she replied and shifted a little. I felt her asshole relax and take the head of my cock. I pressed some more and went in further.

She gasped again. "Oh, it's so big."

I took my hand off my cock and spread her cheeks further apart while pressing into her even more. Her ass resisted, so I slid back and then forward, then back and forward again. Samantha took a deep breath and as she sighed it out, I felt her relax and give way. A moment later, my cock was deep in her ass.

"Holy shit," I said.

"Look at her take your thick cock," my wife said.

I slid about halfway out and then back in, this time going all the way. Samantha moaned and said, "Yeah. Just like that."

I did it again and then worked myself up to a slow rhythm, making sure I went as deep as I could each time. It felt amazing--slick from the lube and despite how I'd stretched her out, so much tighter than her pussy or my wife's. I could hear both women breathing heavily as Samantha continued to take me and my wife fucked herself with her fingers. I kept Samantha's cheeks spread apart and watched my cock disappear between them. It looked so amazing and made me want to pick up my speed, so I did.

"Fuuuuck," Samantha moaned.

"Fuck her with that thick cock, baby. Fuck that tight hole," my wife was saying as I went faster. "Yessssss. Wreck it."

Samantha shifted and I felt her hand reach for her pussy. She started rubbing her clit, and I heard her moan. I glanced over at my wife, who had three fingers buried in her cunt and was quickly pumping them in and out while she stared at both of us.

I turned my attention back to Samantha and picked up the pace even more. She gasped and I almost asked her if she was okay again, but I was beyond the point of being careful. Like my wife said, I needed to wreck that hole. So I went faster, and harder. As hard as I could. My crotch was smacking against Samantha's ass and I could feel the rapid movements of her fingers over her clit.

Her legs started to tighten. I kept pounding. Behind me, my wife moaned and whined, trying her best to hold off her orgasm. Samantha rubbed her clit furiously as I continued to fuck her hard, close to coming myself.

Then, suddenly, Samantha started screaming and shrieked so loudly that she had to bury her face in the pillow for a moment. Her legs tightened some more and I felt her clench around my cock. I kept fucking her hard, and she came up for air, screaming and shouting incoherently. My wife joined in the shouting as she came, yelling at me to fuck Samantha, and to wreck her asshole. I kept going and going as Samantha gripped me tight and her legs trembled.

Then, I let out a shout of my own and shoved my cock as deep into her ass as my balls tightened then released stream after stream of cum. Samantha gasped for air and whimpered a little as I kept coming, grasping both of her ass cheeks so hard, I left a mark. When I was done, I slid out of her and took a moment to look at her hole, which was wide open and wet. The sheets below her were completely soaked, and I could hear her trying to catch her breath.

I tried to think of something to say but couldn't and instead laid down next to her. She lowered her ass and we looked at each other for a moment; her hair and makeup were a mess and here eyes were glazed over while I was sweaty and spent.

Soon after, I dozed off. I thought she did as well, so I was surprised when she wasn't in bed with me when I woke up again. In fact, nobody was in bed with me. And I had been out for half an hour, so who knows what they'd gotten up to. But I did hear the shower running, so I got up and headed to the bathroom to find just my wife lathering herself up.

"Hey," she said from the other side of the curtain.

"Uh..." I managed.

"Oh, she went to her room. I think you tired her out or something," she explained.

I slid the curtain aside a little and got into the tub. She smiled and pulled me close, then kissed me. Her warm, slick, and soapy body felt so good against my own.

We made out for a little while, and then she took it upon herself to wash me off, starting with my chest, then my arms, and finally soaping up my dick. That felt amazing and I moaned my approval.

"Like that?" she asked.

"Yeah."

"I didn't think you had more in you," she said.

"Neither did I," I replied. She laughed and kissed me while she stroked me to hardness again.

A few minutes later, we were out of the shower and rolling around on the bed, not caring that we had made a minimal effort to towel off and were going to have to sleep on very wet sheets. And while I was genuinely surprised that I had more in me, I would have been ready to fool around with my wife even if I hadn't. I'd had a fantasy fulfilled and so did she, but she was attacking me with a sort of insatiable hunger.

She pushed me onto my back, swung herself around, and immediately began grinding on my face. I grabbed her ass and lapped at her cunt with my tongue. She sat up and swirled her hips around. I wasn't being artful at all with my motions, but she didn't seem to care because she was breathing loud and heavy. Then, she leaned forward.

"Finger my ass while you eat my cunt," she said.

I put my finger in my mouth to get it wet then pressed it against her asshole. She was tighter than Samantha, and it took a little more effort, but soon my fingertip slid inside, then my first knuckle and my second. I began an in-and-out motion, and she responded with a gasp.

"Like that?" I asked.

"Just like that," she said.

I began licking her again, swirling my tongue around her hole and then sliding it up to her clit, then repeating that. She took my cock in her hand and started stroking me again, then licked up and down the shaft. We kept this up for a little while and when I felt her ass was stretched a little, I slid another finger in.

"Fuck!" she yelled, then took my cock into her mouth. I felt her move past the head and down the shaft faster than she usually did and then up again before going back down, sucking me hard. I moaned against her pussy and made out with it.

Then, I felt her take me deeper. And deeper. And deeper until I was in her throat. She'd never tried that before and it felt just as amazing as it did with Samantha. I took my mouth off her cunt for a moment and moaned loudly.

She kept that up until she couldn't take it anymore and then just sucked my dick fast and deep. I fingered her ass even faster and added two fingers to her pussy while I swirled the tip of my tongue around her clit. It was a little tough to do, but I heard her moan around my cock, so I kept going.

Her legs tightened. Her hips started to buck. She kept a grip on my cock with her mouth and screamed as she sucked me. Then, just as I had her at the point where her legs were trembling and she couldn't take it anymore, I felt balls tighten and my orgasm race up my cock. She swallowed all of it and when I was done, climbed off of me and laid down at my side. We were both sore and the bed was soaked, but that didn't matter.

We drifted off pretty quickly after that, and would make love one more time the next morning before we had to check out. It was slow and gentle, and would be the last time for the better part of a week because that's how much time we needed to recover. At one point, she jokingly asked me if it was the best night of my life, and I had to say that it was.

After all, could you even try and top that?

12