Marjorie, Doris and the Boys

Story Info
Marjorie and Doris take two big boys away for the weekend.
7.5k words
4.52
8.2k
2
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Marjorie, do you remember when we were kids, life seemed so simple."

I replied, "Doris, life WAS simple then. We just had to survive. If we had money for food it was a good day. Have you forgotten that sometimes we didn't so we stayed in bed together and kept warm." They were still good days."

"So how come we ended up with this house, husbands and children together and we're coming up to forty now? Are these still good days?"

"You're grumpy today, Doris, Sister dear. What's up?"

"I need a break, Marjorie. Come away for a weekend with me."

"Where would you like to go Doris?"

"I don't know Marjorie. You choose. You've always been good at organising people."

I said, "Doris, you're horny."

"How can you tell, Marjorie?"

"Because you always sound pathetic when you're randy, Doris. Leave it to me, I'll get back to you"

It was quite a coincidence, I was a bit horny myself. As Andrew would say I was a bit "randy as a rat." But Susan had put me onto a couple of people who could cure both our ailments. So it was time for a phone call to Winston. I picked up the phone, looked down the contacts list and pressed the call button. It rang and a voice said "Hello Winston here..."

I said, "Hello Winston, Marjorie here. You friend Susan said you and your friend Charlie might be interested in spending some time with my sister Doris and myself. Do you remember Susan?"

He replied, "My God, We remember you. We always thought we'd chosen the wrong chicks. Are you saying you and your sister want to meet up with us now?"

I said, "The fact is Winston, is that Doris is horny as hell and needs to get seriously laid and I thought of you two. Interested?"

He said, "And are you just helping out your sister from the kindness of your heart, Marjorie?"

I said, "I'm as horny as hell too, Winston. Want to help a couple of poor girls out? I was thinking that a nice weekend away together would make us all feel refreshed." I take it you'll be bringing Charlie too. You know, two boys, two girls? By the way Susan said you guys had big cocks. Or was she exaggerating?"

He said, "Big cocks, Marjorie. Very big cocks." Get back to me and tell us where we're meeting you and Doris."

Well they seem willing don't they? And they had noticed Doris and I sashaying around the floor at the club the other day. As if anyone could miss us! Now where would two big cocked guys take two deep pussied girls away to for a weekend? Of course, the seaside.

I called the hotel at Dymchurch which is rapidly turning into our "local" and Moira the receptionist recognised my voice immediately. It was quiet this year, she explained and I could have the same room as we had had before. That sounded fine and I said we'll check in on Friday afternoon and stay till Sunday. One issue over with. Now how to get there?

I told Andrew about my plans and could I borrow his car? This was a very good opportunity for him to spend his own weekend with Susan or Cherry. Or both, at our place. I considered that the girls were a bit too special for Andrew to have them together, but I suppose it's his problem not mine. So I'm going well. We have a lovely weekend rendezvous in a comfortable hotel with good food and a large, comfortable car to get there and back. And two handsome men with big cocks. I should have put these at the head of the list, shouldn't I?

I had a thought, Doris needed something else. I picked up my phone and dialled Winston again.

"Winston, It's Marjorie here again. Just to let Doris know, when you said "big cocks," how big is "big?"

He laughed, "About twelve inches Marjorie, you should have asked Susan. She measured us up very carefully before she let us into her wonderful pussy! And boy, was it wonderful."

I said, "Thanks Winston. Actually "Winston" is a big cock name isn't it? Why don't you get to our place in Lewisham on Friday evening, I'm driving us to Dymchurch in the Fairlane for the weekend."

He said, "Right. What's a Fairlane when it's around? Is it a Yank Tank or something?

I said, It's a lovely big Aussie luxury car with a huge V8 engine with room to fuck in the back if you fancy that. Has Charlie got a twelve inch cock too?

"Tell us about the Hotel, Marjorie."

I replied, "It's one the family often stay at Winston. It's got lovely big rooms, a balcony and a King size bed. The food is brilliant and we'll have a lovely relaxed time there. If you're into swimming, the sea should be warm, even if it's very shallow."

I went on, "We don't have to fuck all the time, Winston, it's just a nice place to relax and chat with a martini or a glass of wine. Have you got our address by the way? All you have to do is pack and turn up, I've done the rest."

He laughed, "It looks like it's going to be a fascinating weekend. I know this is weird but Susan told us a bit about you and Doris and her name came up on the internet. She was famous as a stripper at the Pink Pussycat Club in Wardour Street, is that right?"

I said, "I think that's my sister's problem, she thinks too much about the old days when "life was fun" as she said. We were still getting blasted to hell by the Germans. I used to work for the New Zealand Navy and Doris and I used to strip at the Pink Pussycat as the "Devene Sisters. It might be a few years ago, Winston, but you and Charlie are still up against two hot pussycats for the weekend."

He laughed, "What time do you want us at your place on Friday, Marjorie? Charlie and I are looking forward to a delightful, relaxing weekend with two sexy, delightful and classy ladies."

I said, "That's a lovely thing to say, Winston. I'm sure it'll be very sexy but we're also looking forward to spending some quality times with two handsome and intelligent men. Believe me, there's not many around these days. Can you do three o'clock or do you have job duties?"

He finished the call, "That's perfect Marjorie, we own the company so someone can look after it for a couple of hours on Friday. See you in Lewisham at three on Friday, darling."

I went downstairs and Doris and I enjoyed a glass of wine in the garden. Her French doors opened onto our wonderful garden. There was a light breeze and the sun was shining. What a perfect day.

"How are you feeling Doris? I've made all the arrangements to go to Dymchurh and stay at a lovely hotel with two very sexy gentlemen who are dying to meet you. Oh, and they have twelve inch cocks, sister dear."

Doris cheered up immediately and poured herself another glass of wine and topped mine up. I'm very lucky to have a caring sister, Marj. It'll be just lovely being with you." She wiped away a tear. Nothing a good few fucks couldn't sort out, I thought.

Friday wasn't a good start. It was pissing with rain and we stayed in most of the day. Pinkle, Doris's cat had brought in a dozen's bird's eggs and dumped them on her clean washing so she had to run it through the machine again.

Doris and I packed together as we always had done. We were both into lingerie to stimulate our men, but we had some nice dresses and accoutrements for the evenings too, even though it was just for a weekend. Classy ladies like us always had to dress for dinner. And we both had some amazing nightwear! Most importantly I packed the Martini kit and added some nice Tasmanian Pinots to the mix. We staggered downstairs and put the two suitcases into the cavernous boot of the Fairlane. We were ready go when the boys arrived, wiggle dresses, tits on display and seamed nylons. God we were fuckable. If we weren't expecting men, I would happily have fucked Doris. I know she likes it!

But that was unnecessary as the boys turned up in a Jag. If we'd have known that, we would have gone with them. They had a good look over the Fairlane and were obviously seriously impressed.

"Tell you what, we're not going far, let's take both cars, I'll go with Marjorie and Charlie and Doris can get to know each other in the Jag."

And so we set off for our weekend. It had stopped raining but was overcast with more rain scheduled over the weekend.

Winston said, "Shock horror Marjorie, if it rains all weekend, we might have to stay inside in bed all weekend. Wouldn't that be terrible?"

I laughed, "Well at least we'd get to know these twelve inch cocks very well, so not all would be lost."

Winston said, "And we'd have our hands on the best two pieces of ass on the planet. Not too bad either. Maybe I'm praying for rain, like in the cricket!"

He went on, "This car is really smooth Marjorie. Is it yours?"

I replied, "No Winston, its Andrew's. He's my son."

"Wow, I didn't think you'd be old enough to have a son, Marjorie."

I said, "Well Winston, you and Charlie know now you're not dealing with virgins. Doris has two little ones as well. But they're Yanks. Tell you about that later.

He smiled and I knew he was watching me throw the big car around the road, rocketing past the trucks in perfect safety. The Jag that Charlie was driving with Doris was behind us now and as we rolled into the town's suburbs, it was like a grand entrance. Come to think of it, that's what Doris and I were looking for, a grand entrance to our pussies!

We pulled up into the hotel's car park and Doris and I took out our suitcases from the Fairlane's boot and Charlie, their luggage too.

"Christ Charlie, look at the size of this boot."

I said that I'd once had a Chevrolet Impala pillarless and even the Fairlane's boot was tiny compared with the Imp. Charlie said that I didn't look like a big car girl and I said, I needed a big car to get my arse into! He shook his head and laughed.

After we'd checked in, and these days we checked in with our real names, not Mr and Mrs Smith these days. I was fascinated that Winston's surname actually was Churchill. Now where have I heard that name before.....? Charlie's name was Parker. Charlie Parker, that rang a bell too. As a matter of fact, that's my surname as well and Charlie asked if we were related. I said that would be incest and no Charlie, I haven't got any relations called Charlie. Well, not many anyway. But would that bother him while he was fucking me. What's incest but a family game...?

The room was just as I remembered it when I was here with Andrew and I was glad I hadn't asked for an additional bed. The room was lovely now but would have looked sordid with two beds in it. Doris and I threw our cases onto the bed and opened the lids. The boys were onto them in a flash when the lilac, reds and blue of lingerie was revealed.

"Holy Christ Charlie, look at this stuff.

Winston looked at me and said, "Will you be wearing this stuff tonight, Marjorie?"

I said, "That's what it's for guys, me and Doris have always been big into scanties like this. By the time you get them off, I guarantee you cock will be a hundred and eighteen inches long. Oh, but leave the stocking and suspender belts on guys."

Charlie said, I think I'm going to need a drink after a sight like that. Do we have room service or anything here?

Doris chipped in, she'd been silent up till now. "Why don't you boys put the table and four chairs out on the balcony and well rustle up some Martini's or wine if you want it.

Winston said, "I might need a glass of cold white wine to put my fires out before the Martini girls."

I smiled and patted him on the cheek. "I can't see anything putting out your fire, Winston. Or at least I hope not. I think the lingerie and the stockings will keep you burning for the next twenty four hours."

He looked glum and said, "Only twenty four hours girls? What's that in a lifetime?

I told them that if they were any good in bed, we might have a few more weekends together. That both immediately cheered them up and I was confident in their confidence, (if you see what I mean.....). The boys excused themselves and went to have a shower. How odd, we weren't invited. But in the meantime we prepared the Martini shaker and slipped into some of our more spectacular lingerie. We sat outside poured two glasses and waited for the boys to come back.

They were wearing casual clothes now and having seen us in our finery they showed us they were prepared to be very friendly. They were looking Very Friendly indeed. I passed them each a Martini and we did the usual clinky glass thing. It was a very cordial occasion and we chatted and learned about each other. I slipped my hand into Winston's trousers and gripped his cock. The lingerie had obviously done its job and anyway I've always wanted to be fucked by a guy called Winston Churchill. He was definitely twelve inches and possibly one hundred and eighty five!

It started to rain, so there goes the beach. The boys didn't look too unhappy about this and we decided we might as well try out the bed before dinner. Frankly that's how Doris and I hoped to be. "Done Like a Dinner!"

Doris had the most urgent need and the boys quickly stripped off her finery and embarked on a voyage around her and in her. I reminded them not to get too excited and to leave her stockings and suspender belt on. Almost immediately, after warming up Doris with their kisses and exploring her most intimate parts with their voracious tongues, they settled down to a long, slow, spitroasting of this lovely woman. Goodness, she was cumming almost every minute; it seemed that the boys were making a really good job of making Doris. I was getting turned on too.

"I must fuck Doris when we get home," I thought.

At some time they proceeded to turn her over and her perfect ass and anus was soon penetrated with the boys making slow progress but Doris was still cumming even more at the DP. The boys started emptying themselves in whatever orifice they happened to be in at the time and never slacked off for about an hour. Doris's mouth was filled several times by her ardent lovers and her pussy was constantly leaking cum onto her thighs and the sheets. It seemed to me that the boys were cheering her up a lot.

I metaphorically rang the bell to denote the end of the round and Doris shakily made her way to the shower accompanied by a rapidly rejuvenating Charlie. Doris obviously took another length from Charlie, to judge from her cries. It was getting towards dinner time and my stomach was rumbling. Steak or fish, I wonder?

Doris emerged from the shower in a plain pair of white pants and I even had to control the boys again as she was looking just as sexy in these as she was in her exotic lingerie. I really needed a whip like a lion tamer (reminder, put one in your luggage next time, Marjorie!)

I helped Doris into a dress for dinner and helped her shaking hands to apply her makeup She was starting to look like a human and rather good looking woman again.

"Christ I needed that Marj," she confided.

We went downstairs and arranged ourselves a table in the nice restaurant. Us two girls and those two men had a completely perfect and long lasting dinner. The fact that Doris had been monumentally fucked, the fact that her little sister was about to be, and the girls' mouths would be soon be extracting numerous cum shots from twelve inch cocks didn't detract from the evening at all.

I chose the sardines as an entree and I really fancied the ultra rare steak with salad (just to keep up my strength, you understand) , the boys had marinated mussels to start and Winston had a fantastic lamb shank and Charlie dined happily on lamb cutlets in a red wine sauce. Doris had the Barramundi. We all joined in on the crème caramel with double cream, the whole lot washed down with excellent wines. God we had a ball.

So now it was my turn and I hoped it would be more than just a one off.

Winston said, "Why don't you guys sit back and watch? I want to take my time and really enjoy Marjorie. After all what if the Martians invade and this is my only opportunity to have Marjorie before they destroy our planet?"

Charlie and Doris smiled and retreated to the balcony and poured another glass of the Pinot. It was still raining but the balcony was well sheltered and it was still warm outside. They really knew what they were doing when they built these big, old hotels. In those days, they didn't just throw up rubbish, they built to last. Winston thought, the place was a bit like the girls; built to last.

I was standing next to the bed looking at Winston. He wasn't particularly tall but as I watched him undress, his corded muscles became apparent as he took his shirt off. It was unusual for a man to undress before he removed his lover's clothes but here he was stripping for me As more of him was revealed I realised I was watching a very healthy male specimen about to go into action on me. I felt myself shiver and Winston must have noticed it.

"You like what you see Marjorie, you're thinking how much stamina has Winston got?"

He removed his trousers and his long legs were almost hairless. He was obviously leaving his presentation to show the best for the last. I could see that there was probably a lot to show and I stopped breathing as he put his thumbs into the elastic and slipped his underpants down his legs and away. A perfect Adonis and he knew it. His cock was long and flaccid at the moment and he just stood, perfectly relaxed with his arms by his side. He was a good sight.

I looked over at Doris, she was seemingly frozen with her wineglass halfway to her mouth. By the look of it, she was going to enjoy her younger sister being fucked by this God as much I was!

Winston said, "Your turn Marjorie, as slow as you like."

Doris and Charlie's eyes swivelled to me. Gosh this is exciting. I bent down and removed my high heels and put them neatly together and out of the way. I unzipped the back of my dress and gripping the hem, pulled it over my head, aware that my breasts jutted formidably. I folded it neatly and placed it on a chair. It's a habit I acquired when I was in uniform and never lost.

I heard a gasps coming out of the three of them. My lingerie was a very pretty lilac and encased my curves like a second skin. Winston's cock was on the move now as the blood started to pump into it. It was obvious too that my lingerie was likewise having an effect on Doris and Charlie. The former because she wanted to fuck me and the latter because he wanted to fuck me! As Winston became erect he KNEW he was going to fuck me.

Little Marjorie had these three in the palm of her hands, if I'm not mixing my metaphors. I was watching Winston's cock and as even more blood pumped into it, he was getting harder by the second. And he knew I was watching him. I started to emulate Winston and slid my lacy pants down my legs and presented myself to my audience in just my (I must admit, very sexy) bra, black stockings and suspender belt.

Winston was right, his claim to be twelve inches long was no idle boast. He was very yummy. I walked up to him and felt the heat of his erection against my stomach.

I said, "Do you want to handle the rest Winston? And I like it deep and slow. Can you do that for me darling?

He replied, huskily, "It'll be my pleasure Marjorie"

I turned round so he could unclip my bra, but the real intention was to rub my ass against his cock, the head was now engorged with blood and I knew I was completely in control of the situation. His cock was between the cheeks of my ass and a little wiggle here and a little wiggle here made him gasp. Charlie and Doris were very still with their glasses of pinot apparently frozen in their hands.

I said, "Just the bra Winston, I'll keep on the stockings for the present." He nodded.

His cock was really too good to miss and he knew, as I got to my knees where it was going. After dinner I had redone my carmine lips and he knew I was going to mark him. I opened my mouth wide and took as much as I possibly could in and closed my lips around him. He knew I had left a lipstick stain deep along his shaft and as I began to slide up and down that lovely cock I knew I could make him cum into me whenever I liked.