Marjorie, Doris and the Boys

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Marjorie, that's wonderful but you'd better stop soon....."

Well I was after "bigger game" than that, of course. Goodness I hadn't had a twelve inch cock in me since Ivan all those years ago and there was no way I was going to miss out on this. So I removed my mouth and was pleased to see that lovely lipstick mark which indicated my "High tide" achievement, as it were. So there was beautiful, sexy Marjorie and a twelve inch rampant cock. Hmmm, I needed to get them together. Right, instructions to Winston. I got onto the bed and stretched out on my back.

"Winston," I cooed, "I'm ready to be fucked now. Keep it slow and deep and for as long as you can. Don't think of pulling out, I want your full load in my pussy."

He was as good as his word. He inserted the head of that lovely swollen cock onto my very wet slit and the lips moved apart as his width went into me, a little bit at first and then in slow but deep thrusts. I looked on in fascination as inch after inch slowly disappeared into me. Doris and Charlie came over to the bed for a closer look. God this is delicious. Eventually this glorious cock had truly cunted me and his balls were resting against my pussy lips. It was a nicer experience than that with Ivan.

Winston started to move inside me now, he pulled out a little experimentally and I had to moan. (I knew this would inflame him to greater efforts!). He pushed back into me and I moaned again. He was getting the idea now. I was enjoying this cock. Now he was starting to move his whole length slowly in and out of me. It was a delicious sight as his member, wet with my juices slipped out of me and then with a wet, slurpy sound, disappeared into me up to his balls.

Moving my hips in time to his entries, I said "Winston, how many percent are you to cumming into me?"

He said, "Marjorie, about ten percent so far but I can make it faster if you like."

I said, "Don't you dare Winston, slow and steady please."

It must have been something I said because I had probably the juiciest orgasm I'd had for years and I literally shook against him and boy, did I cry out for this one.

Winston said, "That sounded lovely Marjorie, let's see if we can get you off some more."

For the next few minutes, he continued to slide that magnificent cock into me and I knew my second orgasm was coming up to swamp me again.

"How many percent now Winston," I gasped.

"Coming up to about thirty percent now Marjorie," as he drove into me hard.

God, I couldn't help myself; (this boy knows how to make a woman cum!) Which I did and I could feel my own cum squirt against his thighs as, let's face it, he fucked me good.

"I'm up to about sixty percent now Marjorie and that wonderful numb feeling is creeping up around my balls. I can feel about ten million sperm gathering for the big jump."

I came yet again. He was really working hard on me now and those wonderful twelve inch thrusts were getting to me and my cunt was pouring liquid around our coupling thighs. Winston was hammering me now and I had an idea he was getting very close. I came yet again and he could see my ecstacy on my face as I pushed back at him.

"Oh God, Marjorie, one hundred percent now....."

With the deepest thrust he'd made into me so far, great gouts of thick white sperm were being pumped into my soaking pussy as he screamed as his own orgasm hit him. I swear he pumped his lovely fluids into me for at least five minutes and I felt every ejaculation of his as they crashed into my vagina. I couldn't resist a last orgasm myself. I'd lost count. Five maybe? I wrapped my arms about his shoulders as we both came down from the experience.

Together we said ,"Wow."

I'm glad to say that, wrapped in a blanket, snuggling up to Winston, we sipped a glass of Pinot each as Charlie and Doris tried to emulate us, with some success to judge from Doris's cries. Mind you she was always noisier than I was. I think we all made a couple more sessions and I know that the boys enjoyed us immensely doggy fashion. When you've got the ass girls, flaunt it! And we did.

I was the first to wake in the morning. We were all crumpled in the bed together. I could see there was a blue sky outside and the first rays of sun were trying to get into our room.

I said, "Hey guys, it's stopped raining."

They took absolutely no notice of me at all. It was Saturday today and we had the weekend before us. I went back to sleep.

After the most satisfying fuck since the universe exploded (or imploded, whatever) 13.4 billion years ago, I was looking forward to more of our weekend together. I phoned Moira at the reception desk and apologised that we'd made rather a mess of the bed.

Moira said, "Don't worry, Marjorie; you usually do. We've issued all our cleaners with rubber gloves when you book in now." Well that's OK then. As I said, the sun had come out and after a couple of hours of more sleep I was ready to rock and roll. Hold on a second.... I wasn't quite sure how to take Moira's remark, to be honest.

Obviously after last night and all the pinot, we decided that a good English breakfast would bring us round as I don't think we could stand a weekend of rain unless we wanted to substitute one bed for one in hospital.

It was delightful. We had the works, bacon, eggs, sausage, fried bread (yes, "fried"), baked beans, black sausage, musshies, heaps of tomato sauce and even chips. I could live on this if I wasn't worried about my complexion. A typical breakfast at The Ship. It's hard to maintain my sexiness as I'm getting wrinkles around my eyes and lines above my mouth (smoking). I won't go into any more blemishes otherwise I'll get depressed. Particularly a wrinkly cunt!

While we finished off things with a couple of cups of refreshing tea, I suggested we hit the beach before global warming turned our soft pink skins into black, crusted, weeping burns.

It started off well. The boys looked terrific, virile and muscular in their tiny swimmers, Doris and I looked tremendous in our black bikinis. That's when the wheels fell off! Doris and I always have problems when were sashaying around in either a wiggle dress or a bikini and this morning was no exception. We had got used to men tripping over things, getting run over, having faces slapped by wives and stuff like that every time they took a look at our asses. With Doris and I it was a lethal cocktail.

No, it was the boys fault entirely. When they saw us in our bikinis, the blood flowed into their cocks and tiny male bikinis were never designed to take such stress. Every man (and women) and their dog could see they were sporting massive hard ons! Mothers were clutching hands over their little baby's eyes and husbands were looking on enviously. I suggested to Winston that they get into the sea and start swimming immediately.

Mind you, Doris and my asses were still damaging the male population's health so we were forced into the sea as well. I found a discarded snorkel floating around and thought I'd try it out on Winston. Silly me. You can't breathe and blow a man at the same time! I nearly drowned!

But the sea was fun and us girls clambered onto the boys shoulders and as they waded ashore, Doris and I were sitting up and having a ball. We sat on the beach on our towels, us on our backs so we didn't create hassles with the two best asses on the planet and the boys on their fronts so they didn't upset horny mothers with the biggest cocks in the known universe. Besides, they were OUR cocks!

I got on the phone and ordered a couple of pizzas from Aspendos just round the corner and a couple of kebabs too. This was our weekend and by goodness we were eating well! I was talking about smoking a while ago. I wish I hadn't mentioned it, but I lit up and took a delicious load of nicotine down my lungs. Andrew had a friend, also called Andrew who had been heavily smoking for years, gave up instantly and got lung, throat and bowel cancer in one go a year later. He migrated to Tasmania, Australia, which to my mind is worse than lung cancer!

I said, "We've got to go on the little train guys, who knows how long it'll last."

The Romney, Hythe and Dymchurch Railway is a gem throughout the world. It's a fifteen inch gauge (yes, even bigger than you Winston and it runs along the coast for nearly fourteen miles and it's been tootling around since 1927. It's got these tiny steam engines to pull tiny carriages and I must, I must have a ride again. It might be the last time ever in my life.

Charlie and Doris decided they'd rather fuck the afternoon away instead of finding culture and adventure. Winston was very gallant in offering to accompany me but I wondered if like 235 billion people in this planet, he wanted to fuck my sister as well. But I batted my eyelashes at him and he saw the reasonableness of my argument. He might have a huge cock but it wasn't ALL between his legs. But mostly, like all men!

We found our way to the station and apart from the steam trains, they had tiny diesels too. Winston was immediately fascinated and I could see the joy in his face finding this little beauty with his favourite girl. We bought our tickets and climbed into one of the little carriages which was just big enough for little Marjorie, Winston and his accompanying cock. He'd been following me to the station and he was admiring my ass (as I knew he would) and now we had to include a third entity in our carriage.

I was just wondering when and where we was going to fuck me as I was getting into one of my randy rat moment and needed a large object in my pussy to hold onto. We got off at Hythe, and decided to go for a walk. We patted lambs stroked geese and swans, and in a moment of love, Winston put me against a tree, pulled my bikini bottom down and fucked me very comprehensively. He didn't ask me permission but my mouth was full at the time and I couldn't complain.

Anyway he got down to the interesting end and I was soon pushing back as that lovely eight thousand mile long cock was interfering with my thought processes. A shaking cum job from Winston filled my eager pussy to the absolute brim. How come they cum so much and I can only muster half a teacup?

I helped him up off the ground, put my arm round him and helped him back to the train station. He looked like he needed a Bex and a good lie down. We got back to Dymchurch in the late afternoon, just in time for the railway staff to hose out our carriage where I'd leaked most of Winston onto the seat. It was lovely to collapse onto the bed. We didn't know where Doris and Charlie were. Who?

We just snuggled off to sleep together and promised to meet in the shower before dinner. I realised I hadn't said a word for ages. I think I was engrossed in this lovely man, to be honest. I wiggled my ass against him and God help we he started to erect again. Where was the freezing spoon when you needed it? But I enjoyed him again before we went back to sleep and I allowed another forty six thousand gallons of his cum into my willing pussy.

After a nap together, we cleaned ourselves up in the shower. I really needed a sink plunger to clean out the pussy so I suppose if he doesn't fill me up any more, (unlikely) I seem to be doomed to drip over everything for the next week. Charlie and Doris got back in time for dinner and they'd had a nice afternoon in the cafe where the owner Adam was amusing them with his tales of fucking this woman with the greatest ass on the planet and taking pictures of her covered in cum I rummaged in my bag and passed some photos to Doris,

"You mean these, darling," I smirked.

They collapsed laughing and Doris said,

"I might have known it was you, sister dear!"

Time was flying past and it was dinner time again and it was with anticipation of what was on the fare tonight as we went down the stairs and as usual, the food was superb

This time Doris had the lamb shanks, I had the fish, which was, unusually, Gemfish. Charlie had the lamb shanks too and Winston a huge steak pie and chips. We washed this lot down with about a bottle of wine each and helped out with the chips.

We'd had a pretty interesting day and we adjourned back to our room, slumped into chairs on the balcony and I made us all a Vodka Martini. We chatted for about an hour and since that drive here on Friday, it was like making friends for life. We agreed it was one of the most successful weekends we'd ever had. We piled into bed together and saving what energy we had left, dozed off to sleep together. I expect we'd wake up randy later in the night and I was still leaking Winston's cum. As I drifted away I had the thought of Moira pulling on her blue rubber gloves and asking the waitress which dining chair was mine!

I awoke about two o'clock and everyone was fast asleep. Doris was snoring disgracefully. Charlie had his arm across her and they looked like they were in a state of bliss. My handsome Winston was lying on his back with an erection that looked like a Saturn V about to blast off to the moon. This looked like a good time to make up for opportunities missed. This time the whole lot, Marjorie!

I slipped him into my mouth and gently worked him until at last I had all twelve inches in my mouth. He tasted delicious and I began to slide over him; out, round his head and then the whole length again. I was about five minutes into this delicious schedule when I looked up and he smiled and waved at me. He hadn't been asleep at all. I whispered in his ear:

"Darling, I really want to blow you and afterwards I want you to take me onto the balcony as my pussy and ass need really good loads from you. Do you think you can manage that?"

I took him back into my mouth and went back to work on him. I was tasting his precum now to he was well on his way. There was no escape for him this time. Little Marjorie was going to take a "bucket load" and Andrew would say!

"Jesus Marjorie, you're a sucking machine. I'm ninety percent and past the point of no return. Finish it darling, it's going to be big and messy!"

While I was working him with my mouth and tongue, he was working me in turn with three fingers in my cunt. His hand was soaked as like usual I was cumming messily and Moira would be tut-tutting in the morning. He arched his back as my ministrations finally paid off and he filled my completely, my mouth and what I managed to swallow. His cum was dribbling between my lips and onto my chest. This was a massive cum job and he slumped back and put his arms around me.

He said, "Nothing ever like that before, Marjorie. Give me a few minutes and we'll go outside and I'll complete the bargain."

I said, "I'm looking forward to this. I don't have anal sex very often and never, to date with a guy with twelve inches. I hope you're going to get me nice and wet first."

He replied, "I'll fuck your cunt first darling. There'll be plenty of lube in you after that."

He extended his hand and together we walked out on the balcony and leaned over the wall together. He kissed my back and moved behind me. I know what he was after. I leaned over the balcony wall.

"Marjorie, why are you wearing my swimming trunks," he said, surprised

"Sorry Winston, I was still leaking from that fuck you gave me against the tree and your trunks are mopping up our cum."

He simply slipped them down and off exposing my, I must say, delicious ass.

My goodness Winston was hard and as his cock slid into me he was stretching me wide. He thrust his twelve inches into me longer and deeper.

I said, "Darling, I like being taken from behind by you , just the feel of cock in me, doing me."

I was really wet now and new and old cum was trickling from me every time he withdrew and pushed himself back into me. He was so deep inside me now. His hardness sliding deliciously against my cunt with each stroke. I was being pounded and loving it. I was crying, the tears running down my face.

"Oh God Winston, Fuck me. Make me come, darling. Oh Fuck, harder angel, fuck me harder." God, I'm theatrical

I didn't need to urge him; I was nearing orgasm now and the pressure inside was getting to me. Winston's cock seemed to penetrate even deeper as he buried himself in my wet cunt. I came muscles spasming as Winston was still moving furiously in me.

But I kenw now he was just about to cum himself. He was slamming himself into me harder, even deeper. I knew he'd lost control and couldn't help himself. I encouraged him even more.

I practically screamed "Oh God. Winston. Fuck me harder, I'm coming again, Oh yes. Oh FUCK!"

I felt his own spasms as he came, pumping his fluid into me, filling me. I came a third time and felt his cum splash against the quivering walls of my cunt, and he kept pumping more and more seed into me as though he wouldn't ever stop coming. There was a sucking sound as he pulled out of me making me cry again and I felt a stream of thick cum gush from me, running across my thighs and onto the balcony floor. Good job it was tiles and not a carpet. Sorry Moira.

I said, "Darling, are you going to do my arse like that?"

He kissed me and shakily sat down and poured himself a glass from an open bottle of Pinot on the table and then one for me.

"Christ Marjorie' that was sensational. How come you ended up totally in control and I ended up as just a sperm donor?"

I replied, "Because my darling, I'm good at it and I fancy you like hell. Make sure when you fuck my arse in a minute you've crammed me with a load of the stuff you've just filled me with."

It was surprisingly warm tonight and I thought I'd need a blanket of a dressing gown or something. I could see that despite the hammering he had given me, his cock was erecting again at the thought of my sweet little ass bent over the table and trying to get all twelve inches into it. I'm not very experience in anal fucking so I wasn't sure what to expect.

"I can see you're getting ready for me again Winston. Have you done this many times before?"

"Marjorie, the last time was last week with Susan. She loved it and took my whole length. So you should be OK. By the way, she loves being fucked by you too. So we have something in common."

He made me lean against the table, clearing the bottles and glasses. He took one wine glass and filled it with cum as it dribbled out of my pussy.

"It's probably a mixture of yours and mine Marjorie, so it should be nice and slippery."

He was completely erect again and he smeared the thick cum along his length.

"Here we go darling, nice and slow and steady."

It was all very well for him to say, but my little arse was totally stretched as every inch slowly went into me and amazingly I could feel another orgasm rising in me. He was halfway in now and I was just coping with it. I hope to God, he doesn't pull out at this stage! Finally, his balls butted against me and I knew I had his whole length in me. It wasn't as bad as I thought.

He said, "How is it darling? Not too much for you?"

I said it was OK and he said, "Now I'm going to fuck you again Marjorie." I thought we was!

As he started to pull out and slide back into me, very slowly this time, I came massively for however many times I had to date. (Three hundred?) I think he fucked me, very gently for about ten minutes and I came again at least twice and then felt him shake and another huge load spurted into poor Marjorie's abused arse. It was glorious. He pulled out of me with a "splosh" and another load of cum poured out of me. This time it was all Winston's.

"That was amazing Marj," said a voice and there was my sister and Charlie watching us from the bed. "I got it all on the mobile phone darling. Now you have something to send back to Adam!"

We packed and checked out around midday after resting from our Herculean labours. We'd watch Doris and Charlie emulate us and they were right, it was an engrossing and spectacular session. Of course, I filmed it all on my own camera.