Mark & Ana: Role Reversal

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was Ana who got in there first this time saying "No, you've done the hard work, you deserve to get your just rewards. Now take me and take me hard" her voice showing her determination. She then turned to her partner and asked, "And you can put the gag back, you know how much I like being helpless while you ravage me."

Mark started to drive his hips forward to work his full length in and out of her butt but Kris said "She likes it far rougher than that, really go to town on her. Do it."

Mark upped his tempo and received an approving groan from Ana as he did so. Knowing his partner so intimately, Kris reached beneath her and started to work her nipples between his thumb and forefinger generating a louder approval groan. Kris reached one hand down to work her pussy as he swirled the fingers around her clitoris before dipping both inside her saturated pussy that gave an audible squelch sound as the fingers worked back and forth. The dual assault worked a treat and Ana gave a muffled groan as the sphincter clamped down tightly on Mark's dick making him pause slightly while she stiffened and shook her head around. He looked over to Kris and asked, "Did you want to take over now the lady has had her first climax, I'd say she's suitably relaxed by now."

Kris's expression showed his obvious delight and got ready to take over as soon as Mark pulled out of her. Ana wasn't fully recovered and so didn't appreciate the switch over until her partner was two-thirds of the way being buried inside her. Mark applied another generous coating of lube around her anus which eased Kris's path until he too held still luxuriating in the snug warm sphincter. He leant forward and started to kiss the back of Ana's neck and shoulders until she raised her head back and he could kiss the side of her face. Mark took the opportunity to go get cleaned up but when he returned, he was surprised just how hard he was fucking Ana's ass, although it had to be said that the lady on the receiving end seemed to be well into the treatment.

The image that would stay with Mark, as it was in contrast with how she liked to portray herself in the office, was the way Kris took hold of her raven hair to use as reins while his other hand was liberally spanking her until her peachy butt cheeks glowed red. Kris looked over at him and smiled broadly "Oh man, is this everything we'd hoped it would be? I can't thank you enough. Although you can add a new dimension for us. Reach into the bedside cabinet you'll find a chain with some nipple clamps. Get them out and attach them to Ana, she loves having her nipples played with."

Mark did as his friend had requested and was rewarded with more approving groans as he pinched at her nipples so he could attach the clasps, especially when he pulled on the chain between them to work the two rubbery nubs at the same time. Ana's second climax hit triggering Kris to hold still while buried deep in her bowels coming judging by the twisted expression on both faces. "Jeez, that felt good" Kris commented, wearing a particular shit-eating grin.

Mark chuckled but then asked, "But does the lady agree with you, that is the one audience I need affirmation from?"

Kris unbuckled the ball gag and she turned to face her colleague, she wore a similarly satisfied grin that her partner had and confirmed that by saying "I most certainly did, you'll have to excuse my initial concerns but we really can't thank you enough. I can't believe I came twice from having my butt fucked."

Kris looked a little sheepish when he began to say "Well, our friend hasn't come yet" he then turned to Mark and said "We regularly watch porn movies and there is this one image that I can't shake where the lady has a dick in both her her ass and pussy. What do you think honey?"

Ana considered his question for a while before replying "Why not."

Kris had a quick clean-up and then removed her right wrist and ankle from their restraints although he made a point of leaving the nipple clamps attached. Mark then suggested "I'll take the rear again; I think you two need some bonding time from the front. By the way, if you are going to be hitting her butt again I'd suggest you invest in some Aloe Vera to soothe her butt hole. I'd say it would be the ultimate act of love if you were to do it for her."

The three then settled down on their sides, Mark slipping back inside Ana's abused ass while Kris was set the task of then feeding her needy pussy with his dick. It took a bit of coordinating but at its peak, the guys were alternating their thrusts so that as one pulled back outside of Ana, the other was driving forward. With the gag removed, Ana was performing quite a lot of vocalising and when she came Mark suspected the entire building would have heard. Although Kris dumped his second load in her pussy, Mark still didn't want to make undue assumptions and so when it was his time to come, he pulled out and bathed her butt with his obvious appreciation.

The three cleaned up, Ana and Kris going at the same time with Mark following afterwards. Dawn had broken and Mark decided to make his exit wanting the couple to work through any feelings they may need but Ana wouldn't let him out the door until she dropped to her knees and took his dick inside her mouth to reward him for what he had done for them both. This was done in front of an approving Kris who said to both "If you want to hook up at the office, you have my blessing as long as one or both of you tell me about it afterwards."

After the weekend Mark was booked out at customer sites for a couple of days so it was Wednesday before he was due back in the office. As he passed Ana in the corridor he smiled knowingly with a lopsided smile and said in a low voice "I hope you are okay after the weekend's fun and games."

Ana gave a demur nod of the head with a similarly knowing grin "I most certainly am."

Having looked around to ensure no one was eavesdropping Mark asked, "And is our friend attending to you as I instructed?"

"He is true" Ana responded. Mark was leaving it there but Ana held out a tentative hand to her colleague and lowered her voice further "Did you want to hook up at some point, his lordship has given us the green light, he asks every evening, and I still need to thank you appropriately."

Mark was once again stumped by her upfront statement but then that seemed to match her personality perfectly "Erm, well, I'd have said the present I received just before my departure was thanks enough."

Her demeanour was very different now that they had got to know each other in the biblical sense. "Oh, that was just the tip of the iceberg, Kris asks me each evening if the two of us have hooked up, I'd hate to disappoint him. In fact, if you are not in a hurry I wouldn't mind hooking up, that is if you are interested of course?"

Mark made a series of "Errr" sounds and so Ana took his hand and pulled him along behind as she made her way to the store cupboard, she knew her pass would access. With the door closed she was down on her knees and tugging his trouser zipper down to gain access to his rapidly hardening dick. As soon as it was out in the air, she enveloped him in her mouth and set about at a vigorous rate. All Mark could do was lean his head back groaning while he cradled the back of her head. The following week Ana went one better when she messaged Mark to see if he was free, that time she went one further and he got to sample her snug pussy for the first time the week after that she had him revisit her backdoor, all the while she was relating the detail to her husband.

Kris's particular favourite was when Mark called Ana down to the first aid room, he was equipped with a couple of pairs of handcuffs and had Ana lie face down on the desk with her wrists bound to either side. Her demur professional attitude was well and truly dispensed with as he fucked her ass remorselessly, spanking her peachy buttocks as he went. He took a perverse enjoyment when he overheard a colleague saying how cold and remote Ana was in the office; Mark's experience of her snug warm butt was anything but cold. The guys didn't go to any gigs for a couple of weeks but the next time they did Kris had Mark stay over again and Kris was able to enjoy his partner's tight gripping ass while she rode Mark's dick as she fed him her sensitive nipples.

12