Mark & Annie Ch. 06 - Offering

Story Info
Sacrificial offering to her lover.
3k words
4.78
3.4k
00

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/01/2023
Created 09/16/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story contains characters from other stories but is intended as stand alone.

All comments and feedback are gratefully received as I'm hoping the feedback will encourage improvements in my work. This is a work of fiction from the deep dank recesses of my mind and any resemblance to real people is purely accidental.

This story depicts lesbian and hetrosexual sex, if this not to your liking, please visit some of my other submissions, otherwise I hope you enjoy.

----------

Rae looked at her boss with something akin to God like reverence. As the Head of Marketing Annie had a way of getting exactly what she wanted out of people in a such a sweet way that it seemed that people were tripping over themselves to be her friend.

Annie had already confided to Rae that she had big plans for the young woman. She herself had started at the bottom and worked her way up to the top through a mixture of charm and hard graft and she was grooming the departments latest recruit so that the star struck newbie could have the best possible launchpad for her own career. Her shadowing of the big boss lady had seen her in numerous meetings covering a wide variety of topics. Annie's effortless grace had Rae mesmerised the first time but Annie was quick to point out to the younger woman "Listen to what I say but more importantly analyse the reaction of the assembled audience." Judging by Rae's earnest expression from then on, the younger woman had taken her words to heart.

Each time there was such a meeting Annie would give Rae a synopsis of the meeting beforehand and the two would then spend some time analysing what was said post meeting; this allowed Annie to give specific pointers to her young protégé who was having the time of her life. She had developed a passion for Marketing in her teen years and it was that obvious passion that had won her the job in the first place.

The thing that Rae had no idea about was that Annie, her outwardly straight laced boss, had a lover, within the company no less. He was someone who Annie could vent her kinky side that she kept hidden well and Rae was the next part of the brunette's plan. Mark was one of the companies Consultants that were regularly farmed out to various customers because of his expertise on a variety of topics. It meant that Annie and Mark had to carefully coordinate their calendars so that every three or four weeks they could meet up in secret away from Annie's rather dull husband, and let me tell you that Annie had a very fertile imagination. Rae thought nothing of these strange gaps in her bosses calendar the first couple of times when Annie had to travel to some meeting or other and not invite Rae but she became curious and the day before the next such gap she asked her boss "What customer do you see once a month with no invite for me?"

Annie squirmed initially. Mark had gone to great lengths to keep Annie's kinkier side out of view but her curiosity made Annie wonder if maybe -- just maybe -- her newbie staff member might just provide the next chapter in her adventures with her lover. Annie had never had any inklings towards lesbian love before but the more she thought about it, maybe she was too blinkered to consider it. 'How do you even tell if a woman is attracted to another?' she pondered. The internal narrative went on 'Don't they say that most women would be lesbians or at least bi-sexual given the opportunity' and Annie had previously noted the way that Rae had this starstruck expression when her gaze followed Annie around the room.

The younger woman had a delightful figure in Annie's humble opinion. She had nice long curly hair that she frequently wore up at the sides. Her slim waist tapered to her hips which flared beautifully before working down to strong curvaceous legs that she showcased in shortish skirts but the cherry on the top that finally persuaded Annie was Rae's perfectly proportioned chest. Annie's husband had made her paranoid about her own small chest but once she had confessed her reservations to her lover, he had managed to convince her that she was perfectly proportioned and yet Rae's would be the perfect gift she could present to her lover.

Mark was so very special to Annie. She was far from his only lover but he was the only one she needed. Anytime she needed his particular brand of attention, he was there for her. If her requirements needed him to go the extra mile, he was there for her. If she suggested a new position, a new location or a new experience he delivered each and every time. Maybe this might just be the most extraordinary way of rewarding him that she could have thought of.

"I'm not sure you're quite ready for this next level just yet" Annie mused out loud.

Rae's expression appeared hurt but she replied "I'd like to be. Tell me what I have to do to convince you and I will do it. You've put a lot of faith in me so far, let me reward that faith. I could so easily take what I have learnt and find another role -- I'm not by the way -- but I have complete faith in you and want to ride this wave all the way to the beach."

"Mmmm" Annie mused "I suppose you could well be ready. Take the rest of the afternoon off and go and pack an overnight bag. I'll pick you up on route to the hotel we'll need to stop in overnight."

Rae was bouncing on her feet at the thought of being included in this next experience and departed the office immediately. Annie booked another room for Rae and arranged to pick the young woman up an hour later. Rae was a little shocked though when they had only been on the road for around an hour before pulling into their hotel car park. The rooms were assigned and they went their separate ways to unpack. Annie made a trip to reception to request that a duplicate key be made for her room and given to her colleague when he arrived later on in the afternoon.

With their clothes stowed away Annie had Rae come to her room so that they could go over the strategy for the next days meeting. Rae perched herself on the edge of the bed while Annie walked around the room recounting previous meetings to the younger woman. Towards the end of the recap Annie came and sat next to Rae on the bed. "You are enjoying working for us, aren't you?" she asked.

"Oh absolutely" gushed Rae. "I can't thank you enough for showing such interest in my progression but I can assure you I won't let you down."

"Good" answered Annie thoughtfully "because there is something very important that I need your assistance with. It's very unusual though and isn't to everyone's taste."

Annie placed her hand on Rae's knee as the younger woman answered "I'll do whatever is needed. I want to demonstrate how fabulous I consider you for opening so many doors for me."

"Glad to hear it" replied Annie as the hand that had been resting on Rae's knee started to slowly stroke up her leg. "As I said, it's very unusual and I can't ask just anybody but think you just might be the one I can rely on. Do you still want to be part of the team?"

Rae was momentarily dumfounded. The hand that was stroking the soft delicate skin on the thigh was so very gentle but was steadily working its way under her skirt and up her leg. Little jolts were coursing around her nerves but the sensations reminded her of a few fumbling's she had with other girls during her student days. Above all though it felt very nice. The younger woman looked Annie square in the eyes, her blue/grey eyes seemed to blaze as she smiled a wry smile and nodded replying "Absolutely, I want to demonstrate just how much I want to be your go to girl. In fact, if your hand keeps moving in that direction, you'll find me very receptive. It's been a few years since I was last with another woman but this won't be the first occasion and I happen to find you very attractive."

Annie was unsure how to proceed but thankfully Rae was able to help there as she leant forward and gently kissed Annie on her full red lips. The older woman responded immediately and their joined lips started to enquire more intensely as Rae took hold of Annie's arm and pushed it further up her skirt so that her delicate fingertips came in contact with the lacy panties. Rae stare was still resolute when she added "I want this understood that I'm not doing this to get ahead with the boss lady. I'm doing this because I find her very beautiful and want this to happen."

Annie nodded and replied "Understood." This time last year she wouldn't have understood Rae's fascination. She had something of a downer on herself; she considered her butt too big, her boobs too small and her teeth were too prominent. Mark had changed all that though. He had lavished attention on her entire body as though it were the best he had ever come across -- and she could testify that he came across her boobs and butt on a regular occurrence. Now she felt unstoppable and today was just another culmination of that.

Rae broke the spell by lifted her top over her head, pulling the straps of her bra down her arms to assist with flipping the cups of her bra underneath her lovely round tits. She asked "I just love having my breasts kissed and nipples sucked. Would you do that for me?"

Annie was pulled by some invisible force, ducking her head down and taking the lovely rubbery nub between her lips to suck on it longingly. Mark had showered her own nipples with the same reverence and she herself knew the power of them as she liked to tug and pull on her own whenever Mark was busy licking her pussy. The tender nub felt so very nice between her lips, under her tongue and between her teeth as she nipped at it gently. "Oh god that's good" gasped Rae as she automatically cradled her bosses head against her chest. Annie's fingers hadn't been still either as they continued to work away at the front of Rae's panties.

Annie sensed what seemed like an out of body experience. The last thing she would have imagined a year ago -- or even a month ago for that matter -- was that she would be seducing another woman and yet here she was with her hand up another woman's skirt, sucking rather loudly on her nipples. Rae then pulled her bosses head up and lunged in for another intense kiss. During the kiss, Rae steered Annie backwards until she was lying down on the bed and the younger woman slipped to her knees, shuffling along so that she was positioned between the older woman's legs.

Rae announced "I need to demonstrate just how much I appreciate all the time you've devoted to me" as she pushed Annie's skirt up. The surprise came when she found Annie wasn't wearing any panties which wasn't unusual on days when she expected to hook up with Mark. "Ooooh, yummy" proclaimed Rae as she dipped her head forward and engaged her enquiring tongue against the large extended lips of her boss's labia. Annie always considered Mark an expert at the way he used his mouth on her pussy but Rae was certainly giving him a run for his money.

On and on the young woman enquired, working her tongue over every fleshy crease and fold; reaching out with her extended tongue repeatedly dipping deep inside Annie to draw her tangy juice out. She had a rather unique way of burrowing her tongue deep and then curling it up before pulling back. In the background Annie could make out the sound of room door lock disengaging, guessing that Mark had finally arrived. Although the bathroom wall obscured direct sight of the door, looking in that direction Annie saw Mark walk to the corner of the bathroom wall and then lean against the wall with his arms folded taking in the spectacle before him.

Annie smiled broadly back at him and announced "I have a present for you. I hope you enjoy it." Rae had been so focused on what she was doing to Annie that she didn't hear the door open and close; she was completely oblivious to his presence until Annie spoke up. She pulled back, gasped and made to cover her naked chest. She had met Mark previously but had absolutely no idea what the relationship was between he and her boss. Turning her attention back to the younger girl Annie asked, "Please don't stop, you had me so close. Don't mind him, he will enjoy watching you." Rae tentatively leant back down and continued to lick Annie's pussy. "Good girl" prompted Annie "Mark is my lover and I expect you to service him as you would me." Rae looked up into her eyes and nodded without losing contact with the delicious pussy before her. Turning to her lover Annie asked "Do you approve of my present to you? I so wanted to reward you for all you do for me. This seemed the most appropriate."

Mark raised his eyebrow and smirked replying "I certainly approve, she looks delicious" as he knelt behind Rae, reached up to remove her panties and then treated the younger woman to the same attentions she was languishing on Annie. Rae gave a pussy muffled gasp at this new dynamic and started to rock her own hips in time to his tongue as Mark unexpectedly started her journey to her own orgasm.

Annie looked down at her lover and asked "Do her good. Let her know what that tongue can do." Rae's attention on Annie's pussy was suffering as a result of Mark's attentions but the young woman stuck to the task until Annie pushed her crotch into Rae's face and groaned her release. She was also impressed with Rae's dedication to lap up the juices that she had worked so hard to produce. After a few minutes Annie had recovered sufficiently to ask Rae "Come up here, lie with your back to me and offer my friend here the prize between your legs." Rae's expression still resembled the rabbit in the headlights but did as her boss had asked and once she was in place Annie asked Mark "Now come and sink that lovely cock of yours inside her." Annie had reached around the younger woman and started to play her soft breasts within her grasp.

Mark certainly wasn't about to pass up this opportunity. He did a quick jig while he discarded his clothing and climbed on the bed between Rae's outstretched legs. He positioned the head of his nice cock at the entrance to her snug purse but held still asking "You are okay with this aren't you?"

Rae nodded vigorously replying "Yes. I'd do it because Annie wants to see it but I want to know what you feel like inside me." With such a determined endorsement Mark pressed forward to sink inside her tight confines. He wasn't Rae's first but there hadn't been many and it had been sometime since her last sexual act with another person and so she felt compelled to grip his hard flesh with her inner muscles as he worked his way backwards and forwards.

He managed to induce an orgasm in the younger woman prompting him to change the position round instructing the women as he lay down on the bed "Rae come and ride me. Annie, I need you to sit on my face." Both women jumped to comply and as Annie positioned her pussy above his upturned face he added "I want you facing each other so that you can play with each other's tits." He left them like that for ten or so minutes but knew why Annie was doing this for him even though he would have been more than happy with just her looking after his needs. It was on the back of this that he felt compelled to switch the configuration around one more time that saw Rae dancing around on his tongue while Annie rode her wonderfully snug pussy along his length. This way he at least had the satisfaction off loosing his load off, his dick was buried balls deep inside Annie.

Rae guessed from the muffled groans that Mark had come inside her boss. She climbed off his face and pushed Annie flat on the bed so that she could start to eat her pussy and savour the taste of Mark's come. Annie had other ideas though and got the younger woman to swing herself around 180 degrees and plant her pussy over Annie's mouth so that she could return the favour.

It was over dinner that evening that Annie asked Rae "Now you've experienced what Mark is packing I'll be looking at you to look after his needs when I'm not available. Make your own arrangements with him as you want as long as you avoid our monthly hook up. Do you think you could do that for me?"

Rae smiled broadly. First, she looked at Mark and then switched her gaze to her boss and replied "Absolutely. It would be my pleasure."

Annie made a point of asking Mark a couple of weeks later if Rae was looking after him and replied honestly "Yes, she is doing a grand job. As nice as it is though, it isn't you plus I've limited my anal play to just you. That's our thing. So guess where I'm going to be balls deep the next time we hook up."

Annie's sphincter gave an involuntary twitch as she gave a little squeak at the thought of her taking him in her back door.