Angels Ch. 01 - Valued Customer

Story Info
Showing the customer just how much you value them.
1.9k words
4.42
13.9k
13
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 1 of the 24 part series

Updated 03/31/2024
Created 09/17/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story contains characters from other stories but is intended as stand alone. Its a bit on the short side but sets the scene for the longer stories that will follow,

All comments and feedback are gratefully received as I'm hoping the feedback will encourage improvements in my work. This is a work of fiction from the deep dank recesses of my mind and any resemblance to real people is purely accidental.

This story contains lesbian sex, if this not to your liking, please visit some of my other submissions, otherwise I hope you enjoy.

----------

It was pretty obvious from the energy and concentration Donna was putting into the arrangements that this meeting was very important to her. Diane looked on, helping where she could, watching the tall brunette set the table for their visitor. Diane had to admire Donna; she was 34 and the most successful salesperson at her company. She really dressed the part, in fashionable suits, cut to flatter her slim figure and long slender legs. Quite often Diane found herself looking at Donna's calves and wondering what lay beyond the hem of her skirt and although she chastised herself afterwards, she did wonder all the same. Donna had shoulder length dark hair, a very pretty face and a friendly smile crowned by the ever present deep red lips.

As her subordinate, Diane saw how Donna could turn the charm on when she was spouting her sales blurb and how she liked to slob about when no one was in sight. Although she was the boss, and made the point clear in no uncertain terms, Donna treated Diane more like a younger sister than an employee. Quite often they would go shopping together and spend a lot of their free time together. Donna had helped the young blonde progress through the company and seemed to be grooming her for bigger and better things. The sales director never bothered to find why Donna and her team were so successful; all he cared about was results. It had shocked Diane at first when Donna had confessed that the reason she paid so much attention to her body and dress sense so she could use her body to help sell their lingerie products.

Mostly it was just harmless flirting, shooting a sexy smile, showing a fair amount of leg as she crossed and uncrossed her legs in a meeting. However she had confessed to sleeping with a few clients when a big deal was in the balance. "You've got a terrific body and your very pretty, why not use it to get ahead" Donna had told her. Diane was flattered that such a worldly-wise woman thought she was good looking. "You could just slob around like the others and go nowhere, or you could be going places, I know which I choose every time. It's all a matter of how much you want to succeed" Donna went on, and looking at how Donna lived, Diane definitely wanted to be a part of it.

"What if their ugly, balding old men?" Diane had asked, not letting the subject rest.

"Again, how much do you want to succeed? I'm not saying shag everything that moves, be picky, make sure the deal is worth it" Donna had replied.

"It's a good thing there aren't many female buyers" Diane had remarked off handed.

"Like I said, make sure the deal is worth it" Donna said with a serious look on her face.

"You mean you've..." Diane was really shocked by this revelation.

"Yeah sure, plenty of times, why not?" Donna replied in curious surprise, she just couldn't see what Diane saw to shock her, "I take it you've never done it with another woman?"

"No, never" replied Diane a little too quickly.

"Give it a try" Donna continued "Women make much better lovers than men, so much more gentler and tender. Here's the number of a friend of mine, give her a call sometime, she just loves first timers. You'll not regret it." Diane sat silently for a while contemplating the severity of the conversation, looking from the piece of paper to Donna and back.

After a week of thinking it over Diane had picked the receiver up three times, eventually summoning up the courage to call Shirley. They made their arrangements for the following weekend, when Shirley's husband would take her two sons away for the weekend to visit their grandparents. As soon as she had opened the door to Diane, the blonde was struck by the beauty of Donna's friend. She was slim but curvaceous with flowing long red hair and especially pretty, above all though was her warm disarming smile.

Shirley got them some wine while they chatted in the sitting room. The conversation had been amiable but skirted around forthcoming proceedings until Shirley guessed what Diane had wanted to ask all evening. "David knew you were coming over tonight. We're swingers and he allows me to indulge with other woman whenever I want. That's how I met Donna, we were at a party a couple of years ago and we got it on, she now joins David and I sometimes. If you enjoy tonight, you could join us also if you'd like. He'll understand if you want to remain exclusive though."

"It so nice being able to talk so openly. I must confess that I'm very nervous, but on the other hand curious and Donna says that woman make great lovers" Diane said.

Smiling at her, Shirley reached and took Diane's hand in hers and reassured her "It's quite alright, just remember that you decide the pace of things. Everyone should try it once. I must say that I felt something similar my first time, but I was substantially younger and I've never looked back." Donna was right; the encounter had been fantastic, after the first tentative kisses and the soft caressing the evening had been a wonderful journey of discovery for Diane. With that evening in mind, Diane knew why Donna had invited Susan to her house for dinner.

She had gone with Donna to meet Susan at her office and noticed the way that she spent most the time looking at either their legs or in Donna's case, her breasts. Donna had predictably shown a fair amount of leg, Diane for her part was showing as much of her modest cleavage as was decent. Diane couldn't take her eyes off Susan's assistant and secretary when they brought coffee in. Gemma was tall and slim, with long shapely legs, Bea was a shorter, blonde and very pretty, both had the most gorgeous arse that you would ever want to salivate over.

As the CEO and senior buyer of her large retail outlet and catalogue firm, Susan had seen all the signs and was playing hardball, trying for a better deal. She was surprised however when Donna had invited her to her house "So we can discuss the deal in more informal surroundings. This deal will hopefully suitably beneficial to both parties and I want to demonstrate just what it means to me personally." Susan liked the products and would be buying anyway, but she wasn't going to cave in easily, so she decided to go along. She had started Angels Lingerie from nothing but from the beginning had focused on quality product at the right price. The marketing, the dispatch, the customer care could evolve over time on the back of sound product choices. She had seen and heard all manner of offers to get her to buy from new suppliers or buy more existing suppliers but Donna's approach had been both different and original plus she was backed up by quality products.

The dinner had gone very well, Donna was a great cook, and plenty of wine had insured the conversation flowed freely. Diane and Susan adjourned to the couch while Donna made coffee, the two women casually talking until Susan, seemingly innocently, placed her hand on Diane's knee. Diane looked down at the hand as it sent electric shocks through her body; she then looked up to Susan's smiling face with its gorgeous red lips.

Diane, guessed what was on Susan's mind and decided to take a punt as she moved her face closer to Susan's and lightly kissed the older woman. For her part Susan put her arms around the pretty blonde and kissed her long and hard. In response Diane placed her hand on the inside of Susan's thigh, stroking the nylon, working her hand upwards until the stocking gave way to soft tender flesh. Susan was squirming in her seat, Diane looked and smelt stunning and her hand was sending shockwaves to her pussy. Her own hand had reached up and grasped Diane's right breast, the soft flesh flexing around her moving fingers.

Donna stole a peek from the kitchen and was surprised to see Diane had taken the upper hand. She was ready to start proceedings assuming that Diane would eventually partake. Forgetting the coffee, Donna went and joined the other two women on the sofa. Sitting on the other side of Susan, Donna kissed down her neck and reached over unbuttoning her blouse. Sensing the soft lips on her neck, Susan turned away from Diane and kissed Donna passionately, their tongues dancing between each other's mouths. By this time Diane's hand was stoking Susan's clit through her panties as she opened her legs wide and Donna had worked a hand inside her bra, gently stroking her nipple to hardness.

Through no deliberate decision, Susan was the centre of attention from both women although she was certainly not complaining. Diane slid off the sofa and knelt in front of Susan's outspread legs, kissing her way up the creamy white thighs. As she reached the apex, she worked a finger inside the elastic of Susan's panties, pulling them aside to reveal the sparsely haired pussy that she sought. Donna disengaged herself from Susan's lips and made her way down to her guests exposed breast, suckling away at the nub in front of her while watching Diane's mouth working feverishly between Susan's legs. Susan was in raptures at being on the receiving end of two experienced tongues whose sole purpose was to make her come, something that happened very quickly.

As Diane came up for breath, Donna leant down and kissed her, savouring the taste of their guest before she pushed the blonde out of the way stating "She tastes delicious" before burying her own face in Susan's pussy. Diane moved back to sit on the sofa and began to kiss Susan's full red lips before the older woman broke off and panted "You're delcious. Undress for me, I want to taste you".

Shooting their guest an inviting smile, Diane leant back and began to remove firstly her top and then her bra in slow, deliberate moves, never once did Susan take her eyes at the unfolding spectacle. Diane stood to remove her skirt and soaking panties and climbed on the sofa so that her pussy was level with Susan's face. In an instant the pretty face had disappeared, and she felt a tongue lapping at her own pussy as she had been doing only moments before.

The three moaned, groaned and shook as they brought each other to a climax as first Susan and then Diane buckled under the onslaught. Donna came to sit back beside Susan and started to kiss along her neck, the deal was already sealed at that point, but Diane and Donna continued to entertain their guest until they fell asleep wrapped in each other's arms in the early hours of the morning. The business partnership would be rewarding for all concerned for a long time.

The Angels series charts the progress of Susan's company and her attempts at building a harem of young girls to fuck. Donna makes an appearance every so often and Shirley gets her own story later on.