Mark & Camille: Movie Star

Story Info
Making visitors to her city welcome.
6.7k words
4.55
4.1k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story depicts anal sex, if this is not to your liking, please visit some of my other submissions, otherwise, I hope you enjoy it.

----------

It was rare to stay over a weekend while travelling to customer sites, but his previous week had been geared towards this particular customer going live with the software Mark implements. Their formal board sign off was the following Monday and as he was staying in the centre of the Belgian capital Brussels he decided to work from the hotel when not with the customer. In between he could enjoy a bit of sightseeing over the weekend especially as the city was starting it's run up to Christmas with the myriad of decorations and Market stalls around the centre.

As nice as the hotel breakfast was, Mark decided that being a Saturday he would branch out and sample some local breakfast options. One café in particular had caught his eye previously and being a short walk from his hotel he decided to pay a visit. Thankfully the weather was dry although there was a cold wind blowing down some of the wider streets meaning everyone was bundled up in warm coats with a varied selection of hats, scarves and gloves.

Mark had reached the front door and was about to enter when he saw out of the corner of his eye a woman purposefully heading to the same destination. He pushed the door open but took a half step back while holing the door open to allow the lady access, announcing "Please, after you."

He was presented with the brightest smile he had seen for some time "Merci" was her response, followed in heavily accented English "English? That's so very kind of you."

Mark nodded as he bowed slightly and replied, "My pleasure, I was raised opening doors for ladies and giving seats up for the elderly. It was instilled in me at an early age."

The waitress saw their exchange and asked, "Table for two?"

It was Mark who responded "No, we just arrived at the same time. Please see to the lady first."

The waitress scanned the room and gestured to the nearest table. In deference to Mark she spoke in English "This is the only one free at present but if you wait here I will clear the next available table and come and escort you."

The lady he had entered with looked concerned, asking "Is there no others free?" The waitress rechecked the corners of the room but returned with a shake of the head. This made the woman turn to Mark and say "I insist you take this. If you hadn't held the door for me, you would already be seated."

Mark held up his hands as he replied, "I cant allow myself to do that, I'm more than happy waiting as I'm in no rush."

The woman then responded, "What about we share the table?" there was that heavily accented tone again which made him want to hear more. With that Mark took off his coat and after draping it over the nearby coat stand, he took the seat opposite her. She held out her hand and said "I'm Camille. If you would prefer to seat in silence you only have to say."

He shook the offered hand and smiled as he replied "Mark. It's a pleasure to meet you, Camille, that's such a nice name. As for talking, I'm here to absorb some of the local atmosphere so talk away if that is your thing."

"So, what brings you to my home city? Work or pleasure?" Camille asked first. Her light rhythmic tone made Mark feel as if he could sit and listen to her talk all day.

Mark shrugged while perusing the menu "Work mainly. I finished up at my customer on Thursday; I implement computer software systems. As I'd be back again on Monday for the formal sign off, I thought I'd save a few air miles and have a weekend of sightseeing. The good thing about my job is you get to visit places off the tourist routes, the downside is you rarely get to have a good look around as places are normally closed by the time I leave the customer. It seemed this place is decorated up for Christmas and thought I'd have a look around. The hotel breakfast is okay but after so many days you crave something different and so here I am. What about you?"

Camille looked bashful as she stumbled "Ah well, that takes a bit of explaining." At this point the waitress came back to the table to take their orders.

Once that was out the way Mark steered the conversation back to where they left off, "So you were about to say what you did for a living?"

Camille sucked in a deep breath and with a hushed voice replied, "I'm an actress as such."

Mark smiled and said "Cool, I've never dined with an actress before. Sadly, I don't watch much television and so suspect I haven't come across your work. Is it local stuff or is your talent cast to a wider audience?"

Camille gave a short chuckle she kept her voice low as she said, "I suspect you've not seen my work" After a short pause she added "I'm a porn actress." This was the point where she prepared for the disproving looks, stilted conversation or even him getting up to leave. Different people reacted differently to her vocation.

Mark smiled back and said "Cool, there's more chance of me seeing your work now you've said that. I always perceive it as very hard work, am I far from the truth or is that my naivety?"

Camille didn't respond straight away. In fairness his reaction was completely off the mark of any previous experience "Err... well... yes, in some ways it is hard work, but you adapt, you know. I'm curious why there was more chance of you seeing my work and why was your first reaction not distaste?"

"Oh, dear is that how people normally respond?" he asked, adding "I work away a lot and sometimes after a frustrating day it's better to beat one off in the privacy of your hotel room than beat up the customer. So as a fan of the genre I want to thank you for your contribution to keeping me out of jail on assault chargers. Some of my customers can be quite testing."

His response was refreshing for her, and she had a chuckle at his words "I've had my fair share of scorn aimed my way."

Mark wanted to save her any unnecessary embarrassment and so asked a more generic question, "I'm sorry to hear that. So do you work under your own name or a pseudonym?"

Camille responded honestly "I go under my own name, but I've only done five shoots so far. Are you going to look me up? I get tagged as Europe's answer to Samantha Rone."

"Oh, I will certainly be looking you up later. That way I can see you in the raw without appearing pervy in front of you. That sounds really pervy though, I'm sorry" was his chuckled response adding "I can see the resemblance to Ms Rone; attractive as she is I'd say you have her in the looks department, I'll judge your acting skills later."

"Thank you but in fairness I think most would say there isn't much acting needed in porn movies" Camille gushed.

Mark shook his head and replied "I disagree, and let's not forget I know good porn from bad. Some actors are very wooden or show little enthusiasm for what they are doing and as the audience I feel cheated. The likes of Ms Rone appear to put a lot of effort in their work and their apparent enjoyment shows through."

This was the point where their breakfast selections arrived and just before taking a bite of her pastry Camille asked, "So are you enjoying the city so far?"

Mark emptied his mouth before replying "So far so good, I haven't had chance to sample too much yet; my first job is to buy a map. Although I will state that to date the food has been delicious, the local beers are very varied, and the locals have all been so very nice" he gestured at Camille at this point.

"Pleased to hear it. It is important that we make visitors feel welcome" she replied. The conversation went back and forth while they consumed their breakfast. Camille found his appraisal of her job a refreshing one, in fact she was enjoying his company full stop; he was interesting and had many tales to tell.

The waitress left their bill on the table and Mark snatched it up asking her "Can you get the card machine please?"

Camille was curious how much the bill was and asked, "Can I see what my portion is?"

Mark smiled his most charming smile as he replied "Yes but only after I've paid. Now before you go on about equality and paying your share, this is my treat. Old fashioned it may sound but another thing my parents instilled in me is treating a lady as such and that includes picking the tab up." There wasn't a lot she could say to that but did get to look at it once Mark had stood up to offer her coat to put on.

"Thank you for doing that. As I'm at a loose end and feel the need to earn my breakfast plus you said you needed a guide around my home city, would you like me to take you to some interesting spots off the beaten track?" Camille asked.

"Wow" said Mark with genuine surprise "Talk about making visitors feel welcome although I find it hard to think that someone as pretty as you is ever at a loose end. Buying you breakfast though doesn't mean you have to go out of your way for me, it was a very pleasurable breakfast from my point of view."

Taking his hand, she steered them to the entrance "Come on, I'm actually proud of my city and will gladly show it off." Camille was true to her word and the two explored a number of smaller streets away from the bustle and flashing lights of the main streets. They stopped for refreshments, on the condition that Camille was allowed to pay the bill this time.

"Okay" replied Mark "But that means it's my turn to pay next time for lunch." Lunch was a delicious soup, or Potage, in an old tavern with a hearty fire burning in the centre of the room giving the whole experience a sumptuous Christmas feel.

Their lighthearted banter continued through lunch and afterwards they stepped back out on the street and Camille felt the need to loop her arm through Mark's as they playfully jostled down the next street. Camille was certainly true to her word and seemed to delight in playing the tour guide. Mid-afternoon they came across a bar decorated as a Parisian speakeasy with random impressionist drawings on the wall. Tugging on his arm Camille announced "Come on, this is one of my favourite bars, let's sample some of the local beers. My turn to pay."

Mark didn't resist her steer and just followed in her wake. Camille explained the characteristics of the various beers on offer before they each made their separate selections. They took a seat in a small booth with Camille snuggled up against her guest and it was Camille that brought up her work this time "Give me your phone and I'll send you some samples of my work." Mark simply shrugged and handed over his opened phone. As Camille handed it back it pinged, "This is the first shoot that I did."

Mark opened the picture file and pulled his head back in shock. The picture was of a naked Camille turned away bit looking over her shoulder at the camera. "Blimey, that's a hell of a picture to send me." Camille thought she had overstepped the mark until he added "I'm not sure how long you are hanging around today but from here on in you are walking in front of me so that I can stare at that amazing arse, its beautiful. Any other career choice you might have taken would be an absolute waste of your talent, that looks a stunning picture." Camille was bouncing in her seat at hearing his praise. After playing with her phone again Mark's phone pinged once more and his reaction this time was even more shocked "Jesus, what are you trying to do to me?" This time the picture was of Camille leant over a male talent sucking his dick deep into her mouth while staring straight at the camera, the slightest of smiles curling her lips.

"This was my second shoot" she announced.

"You see this is what I mean about talent" Mark replied, "You are either really enjoying yourself or an exceptional actor. That is an stunning shot." His phone pinged again, and this picture was of a naked Camille facing the camera with her legs held wide as she sat her neatly trimmed pussy on an erect dick. "Holy mother of God, Joseph and the wee Donkey" proclaimed Mark "If you are trying to induce a heart attack then you are going a good way about it."

Camille bit her bottom lip debating whether to go the final step before she straightened herself in her seat and pressed the screen of her phone and Mark's phone pinged again one last time. He comically held his hand in front of his eyes but then split his middle fingers as his other hand opened the picture. "Fucking hell" he whispered under his breath as he placed his phone down screen first. Camille stayed silent and yet smiling; a couple of seconds later he lifted his phone up again to stare at an image of Camille, obviously from the same shoot, this time riding her anus up and down the dick with her smiling broadly while looking over her shoulder at the camera. Camille remained silent while Mark placed his phone down again only to lift it back up to see once more. He never took his gaze away from the screen as he whispered in reverence "If that picture hasn't won awards, then there is no justice in this world."

Camille was eager to clarify his stance "I take it you like the picture?"

"Like?" Mark questioned. "I'm still pinching myself that a beautiful young lady not only devotes her free time to me, not only buys me beer, not only provides me with the most enjoyable time I've had in a very long time but also sends me pictures of herself -- naked I might add -- for me to perv over." He flicked through the images once more but kept returning and dwelling on the last one.

Camille reached her hand down and hidden by the table, stroked the obviously lump in the front of his trousers "I take it you like the one of me performing anal?"

After casting his gaze down to her hand, he looked at the image once more before looking her straight in the eye "Oh I am most definitely a fan. In fact, I'm going to set up Camille fan pages all over social media. You young lady are an amazing talent and I am a very lucky boy."

Camille was soaking up the adulation. She rarely got feedback of this level from the end audience but in such glowing terms, she felt giddy and leant up to kiss him briefly on his nearest cheek. While still gently squeezing the lump in his trousers she asked, "Well how does this lucky boy fancy going back to his hotel room an acting out some of those poses? The last one especially."

"You mean?" Mark stumbled as he held up his phone.

Camille smirked, nodded and replied "Yep."

"As in?" Mark clarified as he scrolled back to the anal picture.

"Most definitely" replied Camille "I love anal especially."

"Is this some wind up? Has a colleague put you up to this?" Mark questioned further.

"Nope, no wind up" Camille responded "You've already called me beautiful and amazing plus I've really enjoyed your company today so why not? Once your job is signed off on Monday it doesn't sound like you'll be this way on again and so I figured this is a once only opportunity. Unless of course you don't want..."

Camille trailed off as Mark finished his beer, stood up and held out his hand to her simply replying "Okay, I'm in."

His grin was infectious, and she returned the same back to him as she stood up not even bothering to finish her beer. She took his hand, led the way out of the bar and purposefully strode towards the hotel he had mentioned earlier in the morning. As they weaved through the streets Mark kept looking over at the young woman who had, kind of, just asked him to fuck her up the ass. Camille in turn kept looking back at him and smiling. Never in a month of Sundays would either of them expected today to have come to this and yet the way they kept sharing glances, each could tell that the other was excited at the prospect.

Upon reaching his hotel room, Mark flourished the access card and stepped back to allow his young companion to step inside. His lifestyle of living out of his luggage meant that the room was fairly presentable which he was thankful for as he followed her into the room, past the bed until she reached the seating area where she spun 180 degrees and draped her arms over his shoulders, entwined her fingers together and leant in for their first proper kiss. The way he leant back into her to return the kiss made the wait all the more worthwhile. Mark had only just wrapped his arms around her when Camille pulled back and instructed him "Go sit on the edge of the bed."

Mark's expression projected his puzzlement but took the three steps back to sit on the bed. Camille spun around 360 degrees; his smile and slow nod demonstrating his appreciation of her slender form. In a quick flourish, Camille reached for the bottom of her jumper and cast it aside in record time. Another full turn followed and then she started to unbutton her blouse. In contrast to the jumper removal, the buttons were pinged in a slow measured progress while she swayed her hips seductively. Mark's attention never wavered from the delicate slender fingers as they pinged the buttons. At any other time, she would have questioned herself stripping in front of a man that she had met only just this morning and having only just shared their first loving kiss, yes, she had really enjoyed his company but so soon? She had propositioned him after all and yet she could not shake the fact that if this did not happen this weekend, it probably would not have happened.

The first three buttons started to reveal the white lacy bra beneath and Camille pulled the bottom up that was tucked in the waist of her jeans so that she could undo the lower buttons. She continued the slow removal once all the buttons had been undone as each shoulder was slowly revealed until she twirled the garment on one wrist and let it fly off in some random direction. "What do you think? Like what you see so far?" she asked.

Mark's reply was immediate "Oh hell yes. You know you are beautiful anyway but as your biggest fan I want it known that you look stunning even half dressed."

He made to stand up from the bed, but she cut him off immediately "No, not yet. I haven't quite finished yet." She then started to sway her hips once more as she reached for the button of her jeans. With it undone, the zipper was very slowly drawn done and his eyes followed its slow progress. With the zip undone she twirled around 180 degrees but looked back at him over her shoulder as she slowly pushed the jeans down her long-toned legs. She was now bent over at the waist with her jeans around her ankles as she removed her shoes so she could step out of them.

Marks attention however was on her butt pointed straight at him. Her high leg lacy white panties framed her buttocks perfectly. As the lady continued to struggle with removing her jeans, he slipped off the bed to kneel on the floor. He shuffled the short distance until he knelt behind her, and he could clamp his hands on her hips before leaning forward and luxuriating his lips and tongue around the fleshy cheeks adoringly. Camille gasped at his rashness asking, "Are you not able to wait?"

Through successive kisses and licks Mark responded "Not with a butt as delicious as this one. It really is a thing of beauty." Camille chuckled at his empassioned response and having freed her feet just stood there and let him lavish her butt with attention. She had received numerous compliments on her butt but this kind of attention ensured that he would be receiving due recompense soon to reward for the boost her ego was getting. Camille even found herself pushing her butt back to intensify the experience until Mark pulled back and asked, "Stand up for me and turn back towards me."

Within a heartbeat she was complying with his request and began to ask "What do you..." but then answered her incomplete question with his actions. He tugged her panties to one side and lunged forward raking his extended tongue at her clitoris. The only thing she could do was reach both hands down to the sides of his head to steady herself although she helped his cause by spreading her legs slightly to steady herself. Mark's tongue flicked and burrowed at every crease and fold of her labia that he could reach. The lapping and sucking sounds he made might have been considered obscene had he not been propelling her headlong to a much needed orgasm. Camille was bucking her hips and writhing along his face or as best she could with Mark having such a firm grasp on her hips; her gasping and groaning encouraging him to quest further, determined to have her coming as quickly as possible so that he could then take his time to lavish her body with the attention he considered appropriate. "Oh god" she proclaimed just before wailing out loud and grinding her pussy into his face as she came.

12