Mark & Camille: Movie Star

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mark decided to give her a momentary respite as he pulled back and stood up. He just had time to state "Delicious" before kissing her forcefully. Camille returned the kiss with equal gusto while Mark was dispensing with her bra just before hurriedly removing with his own clothing.

As he struggled to free his feet from his trousers pooled around his ankles Camille reached down her right arm to run her palm along the lump in his underwear she moaned "Mmmm" approvingly. They had to break the kiss for him to dispense with his top giving Camille the opportunity to sink to her knees before him so that she could push his underwear down in time to see his dick spring up, making her momentarily pull her head back. That motion was quickly reversed as she craned her neck forward, briefly whisper "Nice", and took him in her mouth to suck along his length appreciating it as well as his girth. She decided she was going to enjoy this.

Mark held the back of her head as her tipped his own back and groaned "Oh baby, you are so good at that." Her lips were shuttling back and forth, occasionally interspersed with running her tongue along the length only to resume her resuming her previous devotion. Occasionally she would cast her gaze up to see his reaction and Mark let her have her way for a few minutes before he pulled her upright. He steered her towards the bed and lay along its length "Come sit on my face so you can get back to what you were just doing."

Camille squeaked impishly and followed his direction to lay on top of him on the neatly made bed. As soon as her pussy was in reach of his face Mark was working his tongue across her clit and deep inside her, twirling his tongue inside her; he loved licking pussy. For her part she wasted no time in taking him back between her lips. As it was a particular favourite position of his, Mark was having an easier time of it lavishing her delicious pussy with his tongue. Camille on the other hand was having an altogether harder time as she frequently had to tilt her back to gasp and groan at some new action Mark was doing to her at the same time as she was trying to pleasure him. It developed further when he fed, first his middle finger inside her, but soon it was joined by his index finger and the two started shuttling deep inside her frequently bashing against her g-spot.

This did it, Camille let out another long wail before her pussy clamped down on his fingers and her clitoris jumped against his tongue as he flicked at it. Her whole body seemed to shake and judder in response to this second orgasm and even though he continued to work his tongue she had to shimmy away from his grasp and she gasped "No more please, I'm too tender." Mark let up immediately, but she continued to wriggle down until she could take him back in her mouth safe in the knowledge that she could take her time working his dick.

Mark had other ideas though, after allowing her a few minutes to pleasure him, and it certainly was pleasurable, he stated "As much as I'm looking forward to coming in that very pretty mouth of yours, I don't want to waste time. Climb up here and sit that delicious pussy of yours on my dick, I need to feel what it's like deep inside you."

Camille responded, "Oh god, yes please" and scrambled up the bed until she was crouched over his dick. She slowly engaged the head, throwing her head back and groaning before a slow progression down its length. She would push herself down slightly before rising again to sink down again taking him half an inch deeper inside her.

Her fleshy walls gripped him deliciously as Mark groaned approvingly. They were both fully engrossed in pleasuring the other while riding this increasing wave for themselves. Being in the driving seat Camille dictated the pace and it seemed to Mark that the lady had some issues to work through given how much effort she was putting into her rise and fall; whatever it was, Mark just lay back and allowed the lady to extract as much pleasure from the experience as he was receiving.

It took a surprising amount of time for her to reach her climax, in between times Mark was treated to a myriad of reactions from his lover as he held on firmly to her hips. She repeatedly reached up both hands and scrunched up her dirty blonde hair while her face twisted and contorted. She would place her hands on his chest and stare determinedly into his face; her forehead beading in perspiration as she set a vigorous rise and fall. She would lean back staring up at the ceiling or sometimes reach for her slight breasts to twist and pull at her raised nipples. The particular aspect that would remain with Mark was the way that the lady sat back on his crotch unmoving but her pussy muscles gripped and flexed against his cock beautifully. As her climax hit Camille slumped forward exhausted onto Mark's chest and he simply wrapped his arms around her and held her tightly until she began to stir. The way that her pussy continued to flex and grip around him did it for Mark though as had no other choice than to let his come fly while still buried deep inside her.

Camille slowly raised her head to say in a low whisper "Phew, I needed that."

Mark smiled broadly back at her "You weren't kidding. I'm glad I was lying down as I suspect I'd have been thrown off the bed long ago." This made her chuckle as Mark gently brushed her damp fringe that was stuck to her forehead "I have to say though that you are a very talented young lady."

Camille still seemed to be far away as she dreamily replied "What can I say? A dick like yours inspires me to reach new heights." Her expression changed to one of concern as she added "Some of the make talent dont measure up to you, I can't help thinking you may have rearranged something internally" as she levered herself up on her arms. She achieved this without dislodging his dick thanks to the tight grip she still had over him. "I haven't had quite such an energetic fuck in a very long time."

Mark was still grinning like the proverbial Cheshire Cat "You did all the work, if it was spectacular then that was on you, I was just holding on for dear life although I must state how enjoyable it was."

She leant down and kissed before replying "You deserved it, and it was my absolute pleasure. We must make visitors to our city welcome."

He kissed her back and said "Being a fair bit older than you I need more recovery time than you. How about we make use of the shower, and I can take you for a nice meal? Do you have any preferences?"

"Mmmm, sounds nice. There is a very good Chinese restaurant on the next street" she replied enthusiastically, secretly glad that he didn't want to get rid of her just because he had got his jollies. Yes, she knew his time in the city was limited but all the same she was hoping for some more time with him, especially as he had yet to take her ass although she was wondering how she would take his girth back there, it was substantially more than she was used to. The shower proved to be something of a test as the cubicle wasn't quite big enough for both of them to fit in, but Mark worked out that having the door slightly ajar was just enough room. The meal had turned out to be just as delicious as Camille had predicted and afterwards the two lovers went into a bar close to the restaurant for a beer.

Anyone seeing the two in the bar for the first time would have thought they were long time lovers instead of only having met earlier that day as they were cozied up in a corner sat as close as they could as they continued their laughing and giggling at each other. In a repeat of earlier it was Camille that started on their next path when she reached over to Mark's crotch so that she could gently grip his crotch. She kissed his cheek and kept her mouth close to his ear as she whispered "Have you had sufficient recovery time? I have a hankering for trying this in my butt. We might need to stop off beforehand though to get some lubricant."

Mark's expression may have been one of surprise but that didn't stop his smiling at her, and he whispered back "I'm really looking forward to pampering that amazing butt of yours. We don't need to stop off though, I always carry a couple of different lubes in my toilet bag. Drink up and we'll go have some fun."

Camille couldn't hide her surprise at his response "I'm intrigued why you feel the need to carry that on your work trips?"

Mark winced and replied "It's a bit of a long story but rest assured the activity isn't new to me and there have been occasions while stopping away from home when I've been able to indulge" hoping that he had headed off having to explain further.

Camille shrugged, drained her glass and stood up holding out her hand to him replying "Ok, let's go have some fun." Mark similarly drained his drink and took the offered hand to make their way back to his hotel. The thought did occur to him that he hoped Camille didn't have a pet at home needing her attention but then surmised that she would have mentioned it previously. After entering his hotel room Camille instructed "Go get your lube while I undress." Mark was slightly disappointed to have missed out on seeing her striptease once again however he had to take a step back as he emerged from the bathroom armed with two different tubes of lube. The sight that greeted him was Camille knelt naked on the bed, her butt was pointed in Mark's direction, and she was wiggling it slightly as she smirked over her shoulder at him asking "Do you like what you see?"

After a momentary pause to take in the detail before him, Mark eventually replied "You know how beautiful I think your butt is but when it's presented like that I simply can't resist." Two steps were all it was needed to reach the bed where he sank to his knees on the floor before leaning forward to salivate over her peach of a butt. "This is such a nice butt" he whispered between kisses. While doing this one hand was busy removing the top of one of the tubes and applied a small clear bead of lube to his forefinger. Reaching up he placed the finger against her rosebud making Camille jump slightly when the cool lube made contact. Mark could tell she was relaxing her sphincter muscles as his finger slipped in easy, "Good girl" he cooed quietly to her while working his finger back and forth, initially up to the first knuckle but quickly working deeper to his second knuckle.

Camille was slightly disappointed when the finger was removed but a few heartbeats later felt it return alongside his middle finger similarly lubed up encouraging her to relax her muscles further. This slow, steady progression was in contrast to her experience on a film set where things were a hell of a lot more clinical. She had enjoyed anal sex in her private life before performing on the set and yet even that past experience paled compared to that of a self-proclaimed expert. So much so that she felt herself relaxing a lot more than she had expected to. Mark progressed this further when he applied further lube but this time, he spread his fingers to try and stretch her muscles further. This seemed to be taking too long for the lady as she looked over her shoulder at him and with a hint of exasperation in her heavily accented voice "Will you just get on with it please?"

What was a man to do other than comply with the lady. He applied a generous slither of lube to his dick and after vigorously working it along his length Mark aimed the spongy head of his dick at her sphincter. A slow steady thrust of his hips had the head firmly buried in her tight clutching orifice; the only reaction he got was a deep guttural moan as Camille tipped her head back. As was his usual stance, Mark held still while the lady got used to the intrusion, but Camille appeared to have other ideas as she pressed her butt back to him to take a little more inside her. Mark held still while the lady thrust herself back and forth until she had taken his entire dick inside her backdoor. With him still held still she asked, "Will you just grab my hips and fuck me now please?"

His response was immediate as Mark took a firm grip of her hips and slowly started to work his dick back, keeping just the head inside her, to then reverse his action and drive forward making the lady groan repeatedly. The two rutted like this for some time; Mark had already come once and so was in no rush to get off as he was enjoying her super-heated anus as it gripped the intruder in its tight ring. By way of encouragement Camille was making a series of groans and moans interspersed with "Oh yes, this is what I needed" while looking over her shoulder lustily at him. She did call a halt prematurely, but this was only to ask, "Can I take a turn riding you now please?"

Mark was laying on the bed in less than a minute with Camille hovering her anus above his relubed dick. Unlike their earlier fuck where the lady was on top, she set a more sedate pace raising her ass along his dick while she stared deeply into Mark's returned expression. Occasionally Mark would lever himself up so they could exchange a heartfelt kiss only to find himself being propelled back to lie on the bed when Camille had wanted to mix the pace up. The times he levered himself up so that he could suck on her deliciously firm nipples he found he was allowed to linger slightly longer but ultimately ended with him being pushed back. In between times Mark worked two fingers into her clutching pussy which resulted in her coming twice times in spectacular fashion but she was determined not to give up until Mark had coated her bowels with his come, at one point she even beseeched him "Why are you not ready to come?"

He took a firm grip of her hips as he groaned "I am" and gave a couple of short upward thrusts until he held himself still while being balls deep in her anus and let his come fly. This generated a very satisfied groan from the lady who once again slumped forward on his chest once she thought he was done. The angle this time meant that Mark's dick slipped from inside her and she felt particularly decadent as she sensed his come slowly trickle out of her abused anus. Their post fuck cuddle found them entwined in each other's arms as they slowly came down from their respective clouds. Mark felt he had to address the elephant in the room and asked "I'm enjoying this tremendously but need to ask if you'd like to spend the night? I don't think I'm ready to let go of you just yet but don't want to monopolise you if you need to be elsewhere."

With a dreamy expression Camille craned her neck and kissed him intently before replying "Yes I'd like to stay curled up too." They jumped in the shower to freshen up once more and Camille was delighted when they returned to the bed and found Mark wanted to spoon up behind her. They spent a fair bit of time talking until she drifted off and woke up in the early hours to find Mark had not moved from the original position. They both found themselves reluctant to let the other go and spent Sunday in almost a repeat of the previous day, even going as far as returning to the original café that had pitched them together for their breakfast.

Camille stayed the Sunday night as well and went as far as helping Mark to pack when he had to check out on the Monday morning. With him packed up and they stood at the room door Mark stated, "I haven't had so much fun for quite sometime and have to say that I'm a little disappointed that it has to end."

Camille silenced him with a kiss before replying "I know, and I feel the same, but you have customers to look after and your next customer could be anywhere."

Mark nodded at her acceptance of the facts but still felt he had to ask, "You have my number, if you have any gaps in your diary do you fancy flying over to me so we can have some more fun?" Which is exactly what Camille did on two subsequent occasions plus Mark made a return visit when his busy schedule permitted.

12