Mark and Chloe - Not Just Friends Pt. 02

Story Info
Mark and Chloe go camping with friends.
6.5k words
4.6
9.9k
11

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 02/15/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Thanks to everyone who read and commented on the first part of this story. I have tried to take your comments on board and adjust this part accordingly.

============================

Chloe's 21st birthday party ended up being uneventful for the new lovers. There were so many people around that Chloe hadn't seen for years that she was nearly totally occupied away from Mark. When the evening was over, Chloe decided to have an impromptu slumber party with her old schoolgirl friends, she had finished her high school years at an all-girls school, Mark wasn't invited. Sunday wasn't much different, her parents put on a BBQ lunch for any friends and family who couldn't make it to dinner the night before and by the time the last guest left it was late Sunday evening. Mark had an early start on Monday morning so bid her goodnight and drove home.

The week since Chloe's 21st party had been busy for both Mark and Chloe. Chloe had two of her girlfriends stay the week and Mark had been on early or afternoon shifts for most of the week including Friday, so they had no time to catch up.

****

It was around 11am Saturday morning when Mark drove into the house yard at Chloe's parent's farm. He parked his car and headed for the door outside the kitchen and knocked.

"Over here spunk." Chloe called from under the Elm trees behind the house.

Mark headed towards her voice, as he rounded the side of the outside ablutions block, it was actually just a brick outhouse, he saw Chloe and her best friends, Morgan and Felicity, sitting in the shade having morning tea. It was a hot day, the temperature already hitting 36C but that was summer in Australia, and this was the best place to be.

"Hi ladies." Mark said as he reached the shade, "Going to be a hot one today."

"Hi Mark" they all said in near unison.

"Can I get you a drink?" Chloe offered as she stood up to give him a hug.

"Thanks that would be great, Coffee please." Mark replied.

"Coming right up. Sit and chat with the girls while I go get it." Chloe instructed, "Anyone for a refill?" she added before she left. Morgan and Felicity replied they were fine with what they had.

As Chloe walked away Mark was distracted by her beauty. She was wearing a sun dress that had shoe-string straps which were attached to triangles of material covering her breasts, much like the typical triangle bikini top, the back was square cut just below her shoulder blades. The dress hung to around knee length and had a handkerchief hemline. Just below her breasts there was a strip of lace about 3cm wide that showed subtle glimpses of skin, this detail was repeated about every 30cm to the hem. Her long brunette hair was in a plait down the middle of her back and hung to just below her bottom. As she walked away, he was certain there was a wiggle in her hips that he hadn't seen before and wondered if it was for his benefit.

"Earth to Mark. Put your tongue back in your mouth." Morgan joked.

Mark turned his attention to his present company, and they caught up on what had been happening in their respective busy lives.

It wasn't long before Chloe returned with Mark's coffee and handed it to him, as she leant forward the material covering her breasts fell away from her chest and Mark was treated to an arousing view of her nipples.

"Here you go handsome." She said before sitting next to him on the bench seat.

They all talked about nothing in general as they finished their morning tea.

"So, what's the go for today?" Mark asked at one point.

"Morgan, Flic and I thought we might go for a swim down the river after lunch and then camp the night." Chloe said, everyone called Felicity Flic once they got to know her.

"Just you girls?" Mark asked with a hint of hope in his voice.

"You're welcome to join us if you like." Flic replied with a tone that had the double implication of 'as if you needed to ask' and 'do you think we would stop you'.

"I'm in. I didn't have plans for this afternoon." Mark replied.

"Good." Chloe said, "Dad has taken the bike down to check the beach out and see that the grass isn't too long. I'm sure it will be fine so we can put the tents and everything we need on the Hilux, so we are ready when he gets back."

They busied themselves getting everything they needed for their camp out ready. Mary, Chloe's mum, packed food in an esky for them and everyone packed what they needed on the ute. Keith returned just before lunch and told them that everything would be fine so long as they kept to the usual picnic spot.

After lunch everyone piled into the ute, luckily it was a twin cab otherwise it would have been a tight fit for the four of them, and Chloe drove them to their private riverside picnic camp spot. It took about 20 minutes to drive over the rough farm track to the spot however when they got there it was worth it.

Large river red gum trees shaded the picnic spot so even though the temperature had hit 42C there was plenty of shade to stay cool. The picnic spot was on an anabranch of the river, so it didn't flow with the full power of the main channel and it had several deeper spots good for plunging as well as some shallow spots good for wading plus a sandy beach all in all making it a pleasant swimming hole.

"Swim or set-up first?" Chloe asked.

"I didn't put my bathers on before we left." Morgan replied.

"Me neither." Flic added.

"OK, so I guess we set up the tents first so we can get changed." Chloe said.

"Spoil sport." Mark said to Chloe jokingly as she dropped the sides on the Hilux so they could get everything off.

It only took half an hour to get the two tents set up however it was hot work so they decided the rest of the camp could wait until they had cooled off. Morgan and Flic were sharing a tent as were Mark and Chloe. They each went to their respective tents to change into their bathers.

Mark stripped off his t-shirt as he climbed into to the tent and soon had his shorts and jocks off as well. Being around Chloe always got him aroused a tad so his cock was already swelling in girth and length from his flaccid state. Chloe noticed his semi-firm cock was sticking out more than hanging limp between his legs and reached out to his cock with one hand as she cupped his balls in the other. Although not full erect his cock was already a 6" pole sticking straight out from his groin.

"Someone is happy today." She said with a grin as she stroked his firm cock several times. While squeezing his balls gently.

Mark groaned, "It's all the sex kittens around me I think.", referring to the fact that Chloe, Morgan and Flic were all attractive and desirable.

"Careful, I might be the jealous type." Chloe replied.

Chloe gave his cock one last stroke before letting it go. He was now fully erect, all 8" inches long and 6 1/2" around. Hiding this in his board shorts was going to be hard.

Chloe reached down to the hem of her sun dress and pulled it over her head. Mark knew she didn't have a bra on, it was obvious from the top of her dress, however he had been hoping for no knickers, his favourite fetish. He was a little disappointed to find she had regular bikini style knickers on, although the sheer fabric they were made of made up for the disappointment as it allowed her small triangle of pubic hair that sat on her pubic bone. He could see the neat slit that ran from the patch of pubic hair down between her smooth and hairless outer lips. She turned her back to Mark, slipped her panties down her legs and bent at the knees keeping her legs close together. The result was that her outer lips were pushed together between her thighs hiding her inner lips and vagina opening. Mark's already excited cock showed his appreciation by twitching noticeably as Chloe smiled over her shoulder.

Mark grabbed her by the hips and rubbed his cock along her bare pussy lips hoping Chloe would open her legs and allow him to dip his cock into her warm tunnel, instead Chloe gently pushed him away.

"Now, now, we have guests." She said with a grin as she pulled her bikini pants up her legs and over her butt hiding her pussy from view. Mark did notice the glisten of moisture on her inner lips as she lifted her foot in the process and knew she was turned on by the attention she was getting.

Reluctantly Mark pulled on a pair of loose legged board shorts while Chloe put on her triangle bikini top. He didn't bother with any jocks or trunks under his board shorts, although in his current state his shorts tented on his excited cock and he wished he had tighter fabric to hide it.

Chloe's bikini was a watermelon colour, the bottom was modest style, not too high cut in the front or narrow on the butt although not full cover by any means with plenty of cheek showing. The sides were tied together with shoe-string straps. The top which was a typical triangle bikini top with shoe-string straps that tided behind her neck halter style and around her back. The bottom edges of the triangles were adjustable, and Mark noticed that Chloe had elected to scrunch them together. This meant that the material puckered to hide her prominent nipples however it did leave ample side boob and cleavage showing.

She turned to Mark and raised her arms in a "How do I look?" stance. Mark whistled and smiled although the most obvious answer was the tent in the front of his board shorts.

"No trunks?" Chloe asked.

"No. I don't wear bathers under my bathers. Do you wear knickers under yours?" Mark replied.

"No but I don't pitch a tent in my bathers when I see something I like." Chloe said.

"So, is it a problem?" Mark asked.

"None at all." Chloe smiled as she gave his cock a squeeze through his boardies.

Chloe hooked the end of her long plait through itself near her scalp so that it didn't hang low and get in the way, and they left the tent with their towels. Mark holding the tent flap open to allow Chloe to lead the way then holding his towel in front of himself in case he scared the other ladies in his present state.

Morgan was first out of their tent, Mark's eyes nearly popped from his head when he saw her. Morgan stands just on 5'2" tall. She is athletic and looks after her body. Her breasts are a large C-cup and her hips rounded. Mark had always thought she would be his second choice if Chloe had said no to his advances as he and Morgan got on well.

Right now, he could not drag his eyes off her, her bikini was captivating. The top was a strapless band of material in multiple shades of blue held together in the front between her breasts by a large metal ring that revealed her cleavage beneath. The material being tight made her nipples obvious. The bottom was high cut, the waist band a V shape sitting just below her pierced navel and sweeping up over and around her hips to meet another V at the back. The sides were attached by metal rings that sat on her hips. The material at the back wasn't G-sting thin as it didn't disappear in her butt, but it did scrunch into a narrow strip as she walked showing lots of check.

Flic came out in a two toned red and blue one-piece suit. She looked a little disappointed when she saw that she was the only one not wearing a bikini. However, at 6'1" tall and athletic her bathers were the perfect choice for her body. They were a halter neck style with two panels at the front that covered her ample B-cup breasts before forming a deep plunging V that attached to the waist band of the bottoms. Her navel was visible between the panels and there was plenty of side-boob visible from the sides. The bottoms had a high cut leg line that rode over her hips and met at the rear in a V panel that dropped almost to the top of her butt-crack. Her back was bare from neck to the waist band.

With so much flesh on display Mark was in trouble and now regretted that he never wore trunks under his board shorts. Wherever he looked he was going to be seeing lots of cleavage, side-boobs and butts and his erection was not going to go down any time soon. As soon as he dropped his towel on the log near the water it was obvious how excited all the female flesh was making him.

"Looks like Mark isn't sharing a tent with Chloe after all." Morgan said with a smirk, drawing Flic's attention to Mark's erection if she hadn't already seen it.

"Let's cool off." Chloe said as she dropped her towel on the log and jumped into a deeper part of the water to distract the girls from Mark. The other three followed. They splashed and joked around for some time before Flic suggested they should have a piggy-back battle. This is where one person climbs on the shoulders of their teammate and then the teams try to pull each other off balance and under water. Only those on the shoulders were allowed to tackle the other team however the one on the bottom would move around to assist in unbalancing the other team. Mark and Flic being the tallest were the obvious bottom partners and Chloe and Morgan where on top.

They moved to a shallower section of water; Chloe climbed on Mark's shoulders nestling her crotch against the back of his neck. He could feel the warmth of her pussy on the back of his neck once she was in position and his mind immediately went to the sex place. His cock, which had returned to semi-flaccid, immediately sprang back to 3/4 mast but at least his waist was under water, just.

Morgan climbed on Flic's shoulders, and they prepared for battle.

Chloe and Morgan grappled with each other while Mark and Flic tried to position the teams to best effect. Several times Morgan had to call time because Chloe had hooked her bikini top and pulled it lower on her breasts threatening to expose a nipple, the dangers of wearing a strapless top. Morgan tried to pull Chloe's bikini to the side several times, at least twice exposing nipple, however Chloe's small breasts let the material slide back into a decent position each time.

Round one eventually ended when Mark stumbled in a small hole in ground, and they went flat in the water. After a short break round two went much the same. At one point Morgan hooked her foot in the front panel of Flic's bathers and pulled it to the side exposing a breast. She didn't bother to adjust it and when Mark noticed her breast in full view his erection grew again. Eventually Flic stumbled in the same hole as Mark had and she went down with Morgan in a splash. The impact with the water causing her bathers to shift exposing the other breast.

Before round three they decided to move to a different spot and checked for obstacles that might cause them to fall. It was a little shallower here, both Mark and Flic were mid-thigh deep, but it was still deep enough to break any falls safely.

They battled hard, neither team looking like they were going to falter. They changed the rules mid battle so that those in the water could also attack and there were no more bather breaks to fix up issues.

Both teams went in for an attack and Chloe caught the edge of Morgan's top, she pulled it down exposing both breasts as the material was pulled down around her mid-riff. Two perfect C-cup breasts were now on display bouncing around for all to see. Her nipples were erect from the excitement of the battle and presumably from arousal from the nipple piercings that she had. In each nipple was a ring and from each hung small black beads that now swung on her nipples with every movement. Mark was captivated and almost fell.

"You bitch." Morgan joked as she tried to do the same to Chloe, however her top was held up by the strap around her neck so the best Morgan could do was pull one of the triangle cups to the side and expose a nipple. Chloe's movement soon moved the material back to cover it.

To stay on Flic's shoulders Morgan had to cross her legs across Flic's chest, her legs not quite long enough to lock under Flic's arms and behind her back. All the movement had moved her feet around and she had managed to pull the top Flic's one piece away from her breasts.

Seeing Flic's B-cup and Morgan's C-cup breasts jiggling around free and especially the fact that Morgan had nipple piercings to go with the one in her belly button, did nothing to help Mark as his erection threatened to push out of his boardies. As the teams grappled Flic reached out to the waist of Mark's shorts and pulled them down freeing his massive cock to view. Mark stumbled with his shorts now effectively around his knees and Chloe and he went down.

"Arrgh." Chloe screamed as they went under water and both she and Mark came up coughing and giggling.

They moved to the water's edge as Mark, Flic and Morgan adjusted their bathers. They grabbed their towels and walked to the camp chairs they had set up earlier and each got a drink.

As they sat down Mark tried hard to hide his raging erection. His shorts still tented at the front and the loose legs didn't help, Chloe sat directly opposite him and could see his cock and balls clearly up one leg of the shorts. She felt a warmth rising in her pussy. She turned to Morgan saying,

"I like the look of the dangly charms on your nipple rings. I bet the guys go wild."

"I go wild sometimes." Morgan said, "Especially when I have these one's in. The beads are hematite, so they are heavier than they look and when I go bra-less or if someone strips me," she glared playfully at Chloe, "they swing and tug on my nipples and that is a real turn on."

Mark was happy that the attention was all on Morgan until Flic piped up.

"So Chloe, I know you told us that Mark was well hung, but really girl, where do you put it all?"

Mark blushed and pulled his towel over his lap, giving Chloe a questioning glance.

"It's OK Mark, we talk about all our guys." Morgan said, "Don't feel shy." Pulling his towel away from his lap, she was sitting closest to him, in the process causing the material of his shorts to move and freeing his erection from the leg of his boardies.

"Definitely two studs in one." Flic said with a grin, being an architecture major her reference was to the fact the standard wall stud in the old vernacular is a 4 by 2 inch timber and Mark's cock was close to 2" across at its widest point.

"You can look all you like girls, just remember he is mine, so no touching." Chloe told them while winking at Mark as he tried to hide his cock in his shorts.

The banter went on all afternoon. Mark eventually got used to all the sexual innuendo and skin flashing to allow his erection to return to a more flaccid state, that was as long as Chloe didn't stroke his cock through his boardies, or he pinch a nipple or stroke her pussy lips through her bathers.

As evening came Morgan and Flic offered to cook dinner so Mark and Chloe excused themselves to go for a walk along the water. Once out of sight Mark sat on a log and motioned Chloe to sit on his lap. He pulled her mouth to his and they kissed passionately.

Mark ran one hand down her back, over her butt and between her cheeks, pushing her bathers aside so he could finger her sweet wet vagina's opening.

"Careful, don't stretch my bathers too much." Chloe said as she stood up and pushed her bathers off before sitting back on his lap with her legs spread enough for him to be able to finger her clit and pussy lips.

"Hmm, that's nice." She purred.

She felt mark's cock become firmer under her butt and escaped out the leg of his shorts. Again, she stood up and motioned him to do the same so she could push his boardies down. Once they were off, Mark sat down again, his erect cock sticking skyward, Chloe turned her back to him and reaching between her legs pulled his foreskin back to expose his cock's head and guided his solid erection into her slippery wet tunnel, reverse cowgirl (or should that be Jillaroo) style. She was so wet taking his 8" monster its full length in one go was no challenge and once she had become accustomed to the stretch of its near 61/2" girth she started to pump him in and out by lifting and lowering herself.

12