Mark and Chloe - Not Just Friends Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mark couldn't do much in this position as Chloe leant forward to help her movements, so he just sat back and let Chloe drive. Chloe on the other hand could easily finger her clit and squeeze his balls.

Given the day of teasing Mark had endured, with pleasure, it wasn't long before he was filling Chloe's pussy with his cum. Chloe continued to ride his cock until it had stopped twitching in her warm tunnel before letting him slip out of her pussy. She stepped into the water and rinsed herself so that not too much evidence would be present when they returned to the camp. "I guess we should get back." Chloe said as she walked from the water and pulled her bikini pants back on. Mark pulled his boardies back on, his still erect cock straining to get out over the waist band.

When they returned to the camp Mark was still sporting a tent in his pants, the friction of the material of his boardies rubbing his still sensitive cock serving to keep him harder than normal. Morgan and Flic noticed it and gave Chloe a knowing wink before announcing that dinner was ready. They ate their meals around the campfire, it wasn't cold as the temperature was still around 30C, it was more for ambience and to keep the mozzies away.

Once the dinner things were packed away, they all had another dip in the water to cool off. For the rest of the evening the alternated hanging around the fire talking, trying to count the stars in the Milky Way, wishing on the many falling stars that streaked the night sky and dipping in the water to cool off.

At any opportunity Mark and Chloe would lay on a picnic rug, Chloe using Mark's thigh as a pillow and more than once she would run her hand up the leg of Mark's boardies and stroke his firm cock or tickle his balls. If they noticed, Flic and Morgan didn't seem to care.

Mark ran his fingers along the side of her boobs or pinch a nipple through the material that covered it whenever he thought they were not looking.

Unlike during the heat of the day, once the sun went down their bathers took much longer to dry after each dip, Morgan announced she needed one more colling dip before bed however didn't want to get her bathers wet again as they wouldn't dry before morning. She promptly stood up and stripped bare before going to the water for a skinny dip. Everyone followed her lead to cool off. Everyone enjoyed the feel of the water on their naked bodies and Mark obviously enjoyed all the bare female flesh around him sporting a semi-hard cock most of the time.

Around midnight they all decided it was time to go to sleep. Morgan and Flic retired to their tent, Chloe to her's and Mark's. Mark went for a walk in the trees to relieve himself before also retiring to the tent.

Chloe had taken her pyjamas out of the bag but had decided that as she was already naked, she may as well stay that way. Mark returned from his walk and entered the tent, himself still naked.

"Hmm, I like your bush PJs." Mark said in a low whisper so the girls wouldn't hear him.

"I like yours too." Chloe replied as she reached out to his cock and again pulled his foreskin back to expose his cock head.

Mark sighed as his cock reacted to her touch. Chloe moved closer so she could grab it with her lips before sucking him into her mouth. Mark moaned quietly as she sucked him in and ran her tongue along the underside of his shaft.

Holding his foreskin tight she pulled her head back closing her teeth, so they gently grazed along his cock until the head was caught between them. She stuck the tip of her tongue into the opening on the tip of his cock. Mark sighed as his cock twitched in her mouth. He reached down and cupped her small breasts in his hands and pinched those large nipples that seemed so out of place on such small mounds of flesh.

Chloe continued to suck on his cock until his pre-cum started to drip into her mouth. She let it sit on her tongue savouring the taste before continuing to suck his cock. Mark knew he was nearing his climax and didn't want to cum in her mouth, so he gently pushed her back onto the mattress. He lifted her hips and gently licked her slit and probed his tongue between the outer lips of her pussy in search of that bundle of nerves he loved to suck. Finding her clit he sucked it into his mouth, it was Chloe's turn to sigh with pleasure, a little louder than she intended.

"Oh Mark, you do that so well. Suck my lips for me and make them puffy." Chloe whispered.

Mark sucked on each of her inner lips one at a time feeling the blood rush in and fill them so that they no longer hid between the folds of her outer labia. He reached up and pinched Chloe's nipples. He felt a rush of sweet moisture come from her tunnel as her body reacted in readiness to be filled.

"Careful, you're going to make me cum if you keep that up." Chloe whispered.

Mark motioned to Chloe to roll on her right side facing away from him. He knew they were tired and didn't want to have to fuss with laying down when they eventually settled to sleep. He snuggled up to her back and she knew instinctively to lift her left leg to help him enter her hot tunnel. Mark rubbed the head of his cock over her puffy moist inner lips from clit to butt and back again several times, spreading her moisture even further. Chloe pushed her hips back to encourage him to put his cock between her lips and into her tunnel. He resisted the urge and continued to rub back and forth teasing her puffy lips.

Chloe was sighing quietly as she desperately wanted to feel Mark's cock again stretch her walls and fill her to the brim with its length. Mark continued to tease her until she stopped trying to capture his cock. He allowed his cock to spread her lips wide and held the head just inside her pussy. Gently rocking his hips back and forth, Chloe again tried to get more of his cock however he made sure this didn't happen until she again stopped moving. They repeated this tease over and over, each time Mark offering slightly more of his cock to her until his pubic bone rested against her butt. She felt the tickle of his pubic hair as it rubbed in her crack and over her butt-hole.

She reached between her legs and cradled his balls in her hand tickling the hair on them as he started to stroke his cock in and out of her pussy.

Mark pulled his cock almost out of her, resting just the head between her puffy lips and held still except the twitching of his pubic muscles to make his cock jump. Then without warning he pushed the whole 8" of his cock deep into her vagina hitting her cervix in the process.

"Oh Mark." Chloe exclaimed in joy before realising what she had done. They heard a soft giggle from the tent beside. Chloe froze with her hand over her mouth.

"Shit." Chloe whispered.

"They know we have been fucking today. Why hide it now?" Mark said.

"I guess you are right." Chloe said as she returned to slowly rocking her hips in time with Mark's own movements.

Mark again pulled all but the head of his cock from Chloe's puffy pussy and held still then pushed it all the way back to the depths. Repeating the rhythm over and over each time changing how long he held his cock at her entrance so she couldn't pre-empt his next thrust deep into her tunnel. When he did fill her he drove his cock deep against her cervix causing Chloe to exhale heavily. He stopped thrusting holding himself deep inside her, her puffy lips pressed against the sides of his cock by her thighs. In this position he reached around her body and began playing with her breasts and nipples causing Chloe's moisture to literally flood her pussy and start dripping from her as it ran past his invading cock.

Mark returned to slowly pumping his cock into Chloe's tunnel causing her moisture to froth around his cock. Chloe clenched her pussy muscles around his cock as he pulled out and gave open access as he pushed forward. Each thrust Mark would arch his hips just enough to cause his cock brushed against the ripples at the front of her tunnel where her g-spot was.

"I'm going to cum soon if you keep that up." Chloe told him.

"Well please do. I've been ready for ages and trying to hold back so we could cum together." Mark told her.

Mark again pulled his cock from her tunnel until just the head was between her lips and waited, Chloe clenched her muscles tight on his cock head, he pushed his cock back into her pussy and as his cock passed over her g-spot. Chloe came hard squirting warm liquid over his cock and pubic mound. Mark couldn't hold back any longer and shot his hot cum deep in her quivering pussy.

Mark pulled back and pushed in again, Chloe holding her muscles tight the whole time, she gave another small squirt before accepting another shot of cum. Mark kept pumping Chloe's tunnel until Chloe had milked all his cum from his cock, herself having several smaller orgasms in the process.

"I've never squirted more than once." She whispered to Mark.

"Well, I'm glad I could be the one to help you do it." Mark replied.

He gave her a kiss on the back of the neck, snuggled in tight and wrapped his arm across her breast and they fell asleep, Mark's now semi erect cock still in Chloe's pussy. Even semi-erect it was still a respectable 5" long.

****

During the night they had rolled apart. Not surprising as the temperature couldn't have dropped below 25C all night. Chloe was first to wake, she pulled on the t-shirt she had intended to wear as PJs and left the tent to relieve her over full bladder, too much wine last night she thought as she made her way to the designated toilet tree. As she was returning to the tents Morgan stuck her head out of her tent and blurry eyed saw Chloe walking towards her in just the t-shirt. It only just came low enough to reach her pussy and the lower end of her slit just as it wrapped under to go between her legs was on view.

"Nice PJs." Morgan joked as she climbed out of the tent wearing a pair of cotton shorts and a loose-fitting t-shirt.

Chloe poked her tongue out before replying, "I've nothing to hide from you. You saw more in the change rooms at school."

"True. But back then you had more hair covering your pussy." Morgan noted.

"And you have more now?" Chloe asked jokingly. She knew Morgan was waxed bald between her legs; she had told them as much during the week when Chloe told them about Mark's skills as a beautician.

"Good come back." Morgan grinned, "Do you want me to put the kettle on?"

"Yes please." Chloe said as she sat down in one of the camp chairs, pushing the front of her t-shirt between her thighs to cover her slit as much as she could.

"Good night last night." Morgan said in an off-handed way, not intending to refer to the noises that had come from Chloe's tent. Chloe blushed thinking she had.

"Yeh." Chloe said shyly.

"I meant looking at the stars and talking silly. Not you and Mark going for it, although that sounded good too." Morgan said, catching the tone in Chloe's voice.

Chloe smiled and nodded dumbly.

"I can see why if that is what you had on." Morgan joked.

"We certainly enjoyed it." Chloe confirmed.

The kettle boiled and Morgan made them each a cup of tea to get the morning started. It was only 6:30 but the sun was already up and the day warming quickly.

Both Mark and Flic woke to the kettle whistle and stuck their heads out of the tents. Mark had pulled his boardies back on and Flic had an oversized t-shirt on.

Flic walked over to where the chairs were and saw Chloe in the almost too short t-shirt. She smiled. "Morning sexy." she said to Chloe. Chloe blushed again.

"Like your PJs." Flic added

"Oh, not you too." Chloe said with a smile.

"Can't help it. I always thought you had the sexiest body at school. Those small breasts and huge nipples." Flic said.

"Morning everyone." Mark said as he sat down and noticed Chloe's pussy peaking out from under her t-shirt, his cock was now again firming in his boardies.

Morgan offered them both cups of tea, they sat around talking about the plans for the morning ahead until Chloe stood up and walked to the tent. All eyes on her almost naked pussy as she went.

A couple of minutes later she returned wearing the bathers from the day before, "I'm going for a swim, who's joining me?"

Mark was the only other one in bathers, he stood and raced her to the water. Morgan and Flic went to their tent and got changed, also into the same bathers as the day before.

Over the next couple of hours, they frolicked in the water and around 9am they had breakfast. Between breakfast and lunch there was more frolicking and horse play with the occasional piece of swim wear temporarily going astray or extra skin being flashed. After lunch they packed up camp.

Chloe and Morgan stripping off their bikini tops out in the open, the tents were already packed up and everything had been on display at least once in the past 24 hours anyway, before pulling on their sun dresses. Flic pulled on a wrap sarong over her bathers and Mark pulled on a t-shirt and kept the boardies on.

The short trip back to the farmhouse was over before they knew it. Morgan seemed a little flustered, but then that was understandable her braless C-cup breasts bounced the whole way and the nipple rings swung and tugged with every movement.

Everyone helped pack things away and by mid-after noon it was time for Morgan and Flic to start there drive back to Melbourne.

Once the farewells were over Mark was invited to stay for dinner, so he and Chloe had their showers and tidied up. Chloe put on a fresh sundress which had a halter neck and V neckline that came to below her breasts. If she had larger breasts there would have been an indecent amount of them showing however her A-cup breasts meant that she had a teasing but tasteful amount of cleavage on display. The hem was just above her knee and the material light enough that if the sun was behind her a Silhouette showed through. She had brushed her long hair out straight and it hung past her bottom.

"You going to get that hair cut one day?" Mary asked as she walked into the kitchen.

"Mum, I like it long. So do the guys."

"But you're 21 now. Long hair is for girls." Mary continued.

"You're so old-fashioned mum." Chloe told her.

Her hair hadn't been cut more than an occasional trim to remove split ends since she was 9. Perhaps her mum had a point she thought to herself as she stroked her hair, maybe it was time to shorten it a little, after all not every 21 year old has hair that they can sit on.

****

When Mark appeared from his shower, he found Chloe and her mum still talking in the kitchen.

"Keith is thinking about us going to Queensland for a couple of weeks for a holiday." He heard Mary telling Chloe.

"That would be nice." Chloe replied

"Mum's just told me about our holiday." Chloe said to Mark.

"I heard." Mark said, "When?"

"Keith thinks he should have everything under control around the farm this week. If it works out, we will leave next Saturday and be back the Sunday two weeks after that." Mary told him.

"It is always good to catch up with family." Mark agreed, he hadn't seen his for several months now.

The rest of the evening was general family chatter, Mark felt like family with Chloe's parents. Around 9:30 he said good night and drove home, he had early shift in the morning and would not see Chloe again until after she returned from the family holiday.

His dreams that night were full of naked women and more than once he had memories of Chloe's hand, mouth or pussy wrapped around his throbbing cock. How was he going to survive for 4 weeks without seeing her?

12