Mark and Chloe - Not Just Friends Pt. 03

Story Info
Chloe is home from holiday, Mark gives her another waxing.
9.6k words
4.65
5.9k
6
0

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 02/15/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Between Chloe going on a family holiday and Mark's work, he seemed to get all the longer work trips due to his being the only single person on the team, they had not seen much of each other over the past 3 months. Now, after all the travelling, they would finally have a weekend to catch up.

"Hello. Chloe speaking." Chloe answered the phone at her parents' farm.

"Hi sexy, it's me." she heard Mark's voice on the phone.

"Hi sexy, back at you." She replied, "Nice to hear your voice."

"Are you doing anything tomorrow or over the weekend?" Mark asked.

"I was hoping to see my beautician, he's been very hard to get on to lately and things are going wild if you know what I mean." Chloe said, "Other than that may calendar is free, seems my boyfriend has been tripping everywhere without me." She added with a tone of rejection in her voice.

"Well, I hear that your beautician has an opening tomorrow night, and your boyfriend has finished tripping around. Would you like to come to my place after work and we can see what happens over the weekend?" Mark said.

"Nice plan. What shift you on?" Chloe asked.

"Day shift, so I will be home about 5:15." Mark said.

"See you then." Chloe said.

"Love you, Chloe. Stay safe." Mark said.

"Bye sexy." Chloe added as they hung up.

****

Chloe knocked on the door of Mark's home and let herself in. She no longer waited for him to come to the door if his live-in lady lady's car was not in the drive. Mark rented a room from a young lady named Judy who was only a couple of years older than himself, she was out for the night, so they had the house to themselves.

"In the kitchen." Mark called as she closed the fly screen door.

Chloe put her overnight bag by the door and went to the kitchen just reached the door between the kitchen and hall, drying his hands after preparing the vegies for their anniversary meal. He wasn't sure if Chloe realised or not however it was 3 months today since they had officially become a couple.

"Hi sexy man." Chloe said as they reached out to give each other a hug. They locked lips as they kissed.

"Flattery will get you everywhere." Mark said in reply.

"Something smells good." Chloe said.

"Thanks, I bought a new after shave." Mark joked; Chloe punched him on the arm.

"I mean dinner, funny boy."

"Hope you like lamb shanks." Mark said.

"You know the way to a girl's heart."

"They will be ready in just over 2 hours and veggies are ready to go in in about an hour." Mark said as he released Chloe from his hug just as his cock started to firm in his shorts. They hadn't been together for so long, and he had missed her effect on him.

Chloe noticed the bulge that had started to form in his pants and smiled, "Looks like I was missed." She said, reaching down and giving his cock a squeeze through his slacks, relishing in the feel of it swelling in her hand.

"Indeed, you were." Mark said.

"Well, the weekend is young, and so are we." Chloe added as she gave Mark's cock another squeeze and released it from her grip.

"Would you like a drink before dinner?" Mark asked as he adjusted his cock.

"Yes please." Chloe replied.

"Merlot OK?" Mark asked as they he turned back to the kitchen.

"Sounds good." Chloe said as she removed her coat. The weather had started to cool. May could still provide some warm days however being the last month of autumn most were cool to cold. Today was cool enough to warrant a little extra covering to keep warm, although Mark had the house comfortably warm.

Mark poured 2 glasses of Merlot, turned to hand one to Chloe and saw her attire for the evening.

She wore a soft mauve coloured short sleeve blouse made for a light cheese cloth material. The neckline was a deep V that came to a point halfway between the bottom of her breasts and navel. Had it not been for a lace trim of the same colour there would have been plenty of cleavage on show, the lace however added a note of mystery in this area. The blouse was fitted enough that the shape of her A-cup breasts was noticeable and the fact her nipples made little peaks confirmed she wore no bra as usual.

She accompanied the blouse with a wrap skirt in a floral print that complimented it. The skirt came to just below her knee and overlapped enough to keep her knees covered when she walked. She completed the outfit with a pair of quirky Dr Suess volleys.

He handed her glass to her. "Cheers." Mark said as he clinked his glass on Chloe's, "Cheers." She replied as they took a sip.

"Mmm. Nice drop." Chloe said.

"Enjoy it." Mark said, "There's plenty more to go with dinner. Let's go into the lounge." He added.

Chloe turned in front of him and he noticed how she had her hair done. Her long brunette hair, which normally hung below her bottom was gathered into a ponytail with the end looped back up to the knot of the pony so that it hung to her mid back.

"I like your hair up like that." Mark acknowledged.

"Testing the shorter look before I commit." Chloe told him, "Mum's been on me to go for a more adult look."

"Tell her to talk to my grandmother, her hair came almost to the back of her knees before it started thining." Mark suggested as he followed his cock, which followed Chloe, to the lounge.

As Mark sat beside her, Chloe noticed that bulge in his pants had grown and rubbed his shaft through his pants.

"Keep that up and we might have to put our drinks on hold." Mark suggested.

"Not yet." Chloe said as she moved her hand, "We need to take care of the bush between my legs first. It is a little overgrown again."

"We can take care of that after dinner." Mark suggested as they turned their conversation to other things.

Dinner was ready at 7:30 and they had finished the dishes by 9.

"You get a towel from the hall cupboard and get ready on the bed." Mark instructed as he went to get the warm wax pot to heat up. Chloe did as instructed; taking the open bottle of Merlot and 2 glasses with her. They were on the second bottle for the night.

Mark heated up the wax and followed her to the bedroom, where he found Chloe already sitting back against the pillows, naked, wine glass in hand, ready for her personal groomer.

"It is a little wild." Mark commented.

"Yeah, you see I found this new beautician who has a special technique, and I couldn't bring myself to try anyone else." Chloe said with a smile.

"OK, shall we start." Mark confirmed, "Legs first?"

"Yes please. Full leg thanks you." Chloe confirmed. Prior to Mark's more than adequate attempt at personal grooming before her 21st birthday Chloe had only had half leg waxes, she didn't stop Mark when he proceeded above her knee and afterwards had wondered why, other than cost perhaps, she had never had a full leg wax before.

As Chloe didn't need to instruct Mark this time, her legs were done in no time at all.

"I'll be back in a minute." Mark told her, "I just need to heat the wax up a bit more."

"OK. Miss you already." Chloe replied.

When Mark returned Chloe was sitting in a semi reclining position with her bottom pushed forward a little so that she slouched against the pillows, legs spread to give him good access to her pubic region to perform the bikini wax. Mark noted that his wine, which he had barely touched was topped up and so was Chloe's which she had finished during the leg waxing.

"So, what style would you like today? Small triangle like last time? Perhaps a larger triangle or something else?" Mark asked.

"Surprise me." Chloe answered.

"You sure?" Mark confirmed.

"My pussy is yours to do as you wish." Chloe confirmed.

"On your tummy first." Mark instructed, last time he had started on the hair at the front and finished around her butt crack. He knew they had both enjoyed the smoothness around her butt and pussy lips so all he had to do was decide on what he was going to do with the hair on her pubic mound and wanted time to think. Chloe complied.

It didn't take long to remove the hair around her butt. Chloe rolled back onto her back and Mark started on her pussy lips. As he was holding them taught to remove the wax strip, he allowed his fingers to slip between her wet lips and into her vagina. Where they stayed for several seconds as he caressed her inner folds. Chloe sighed in the process as she sipped her wine, this was the special technique that she had desired.

The technique slowed the whole process of the bikini waxing down, Chloe loved it and from the twitching bulge in Mark's pants so did he. It also gave him more time to make the final decision about her pubic mound.

Finally, Mark was finished around Chloe's pussy lips and had to make the decision. He could just make out the line of the previous triangle of hair he had created to fit under Chloe's barely there G-string that she had worn to her 21st. He decided to start out by leaving the same patch of hair, starting from the outer edges he worked across and down her mound until there was a small triangle of hair about 4 cm high starting at the top of the crease above her clit and 2 cm wide at the top.

Chloe glanced down as he removed the final wax strip to create the shape.

"Looks good." Chloe complimented as he did so.

"You like it like that." Mark confirmed.

"I do. Do you?" Chloe questioned, getting her answer immediately as Mark placed wax over the remaining hair and after putting a cotton strip on top proceeded to remove the last of the hair from Chloe's pubic mound.

"Ooh, I like the bare look too." Chloe said as she saw her bald mound for the first time since, well she knew she had shaved it once since puberty but couldn't remember how long ago it was as it had been so long.

"Looks sexy and I like the feel of your bare skin." confirmed Mark as he ran his fingers over her bald skin. He then proceeded to perform his QA check running his fingers and tongue over her mound and lips to make sure no hairs had been missed. Chloe squirmed with pleasure as he did so.

"I think it passes QA." Mark said as he released Chloe's clit hood from his lips and looked up the length of Chloe's body and smiled, Chloe unwrapped her fingers from his hair as he did so.

"So, what do you plan to do with your new, bald pussy?" Chloe asked.

"Wouldn't you like to know." Mark said as he licked along her slit from bottom to clit.

"I think I like where this is headed." Chloe admitted, "But first I think I need to have a quick shower, everything feels a little sticky from the wax."

They agreed a shower might be a good idea and walked naked to the bathroom. The shower at Mark's place wasn't big enough for them to share so Mark decided to have a shave while Chloe showered and then had his shower too.

"I might skip cleaning my teeth for now if that is OK with you." Chloe said when they were both finished, "There is still a little wine left and I am enjoying it."

"Fine by me." Mark replied as he led the way out of the bathroom and back to his bedroom. Chloe sat down on the bed with her back to the pillows and Mark topped up their glasses before handing Chloe hers.

"To a good weekend." Mark toasted.

"To a good weekend." Chloe repeated as they chinked glasses. They both took a sip before Mark sat beside Chloe. The two of them naked, sitting on the bed sipping wine would have been a great amusement for anyone who happened upon them. They chatted a little and Mark stole kisses on Chloe's cheek, shoulder, or breast at every chance. When Chloe's glass was empty Mark topped it up with the last of the wine.

"Keep some for yourself." Chloe protested.

"It's fine.", Mark said, "I have plans to move onto another source of refreshment when this is done."

Mark took the last sip of his wine and placed the glass on the bedside table. He then eased Chloe's thighs apart as he softly kissed the inside of her knees before placing kisses up the inside of her left thigh, each one a little closer to her pussy than the previous. When he reached the crease in her skin where her thigh met her groin he swapped to the inside of her right knee and repeated the process.

"That feels so nice." Chloe cooed as she squirmed her bottom to try to get his lips on her pussy, Mark pulled back.

"Tsk, tsk." Mark said as he smiled up at her, "Just sit back and enjoy your wine."

"I think I can enjoy my wine and your mouth on my pussy at the same time." Chloe told him.

"My we are keen aren't we." Mark joked.

"Always for your attention." Chloe confirmed with a laugh before she sipped at her wine.

Mark placed a kiss on her navel and ran his left hand up the inside of her right thigh with his fingers just brushing against her skin, skipped over her pussy and then ran his fingers down her left thigh before returning along the same route to her right knee.

"You tease me so much." Chloe purred as Mark kissed her bald mound slowly getting closer to the top of the crevice at the top of her clit hood. Chloe spread her thighs as far as she could in the semi reclining position that she sat to allow Mark to lick or finger her pussy as he desired. If she reclined far enough for him to be able to suck her lips, she would not be able to drink her wine.

Mark ran his left index finger down her slit from clit hood to perineum and back, gathering moisture from her wet tunnel entrance in the process and spreading it around her lips. His right hand traced up her torso before reaching her right breast which he cupped in his hand while twirling his right index finger over her hardening nipple before gripping it between the finger and thumb and giving a gentle firm pinch. Chloe sighed and her wetness increased.

Chloe reached out to the bedside table and put her wine glass down before sliding down the bed so that she was laying on her back. She spread her legs giving Mark unrestricted access to her aching pussy.

"Please make my lips puffy." She implored him.

Mark placed his left index and ring fingers between her slippery inner lips, pointing downwards, and spread them so he could run his middle finger over her dripping entrance as he continued to play with her right breast. Chloe pushed her hips up against his finger and rubbed her own left breast repeating the movements of Mark's hand and fingers.

"I so want to feel your mouth on my pussy. Please." Chloe pleaded as Mark continued to rub his fingers along her pussy slit and kiss her bald mound, never getting his mouth closer than the top of her clit hood.

Chloe pushed her pussy into Mark's hand. Mark curled his middle finger and let it slip into her tight tunnel until he felt the ripples on the front of her vagina that marked her g-spot. He rubbed the spot with a come-here motion. Chloe felt the now familiar pleasure of his fingers on her g-spot and relaxed in the hope that he would make her cum in the way he had so many times in their first 2 weeks together.

Chloe's excitement grew with every stroke of Mark's finger until he finally added his index finger to her tunnel to join the pleasure she was getting from his middle finger. Mark pressed up against the front of her vagina and the undeniable desire to cum grew.

"I'm so close. Please don't stop." Chloe sighed as her hips lifted of the bed, Mark recognised that Chloe was about to cum and leant between her legs, mouth ready to suck in her juices as they squirted from her pussy. He pulled his fingers across her g-spot causing Chloe to cum, juices gushing from her pussy and into Mark's waiting mouth. He pulled his fingers from her soaked pussy and clamped his mouth to her pussy drinking in every squirt of liquid she provided, when she stopped, he returned his fingers to her vagina and stroked her g-spot setting off another spasm of squirting which he again sucked down until she was done.

Chloe panted heavily as she said, "I need you to stop but don't want you too."

Mark didn't want to push Chloe too far and cause a premature end to the evening so sat up and gently ran his fingers around her outer lips before allowing his hand to rest on her bald mound and head against her right breast. He sucked on her nipple, she gave a soft shudder and ran her fingers through his hair.

They stayed this way for about 10 minutes while Chloe composed herself, she lifted his head from her breast, "I need to go to the toilet." She said.

Mark sat up so Chloe could get up, she lifted her wine glass from the bedside table and emptied the last small mouthful. "That was a nice drop." She said as she put the glass down again.

"I'm torn as to which drop was nicest." Mark replied as he stood up and collected the glasses and empty bottle from the bedside table and followed Chloe out of the bedroom.

Mark took the opportunity to go to the toilet while they were up, and they both brushed their teeth before returning to the bed.

Mark lay on his back and as Chloe got on the bed, he guided her to straddle his chest facing away from him. As she put her knees on the bed beside him, he wrapped an arm around her waist and pulled her pussy to his mouth. Chloe took his still firm cock in her right hand and pulled his foreskin back to expose the head and sucked it into her mouth.

Mark sucked her inner lips into his mouth and licked between them as she slid about half of his 8" cock into her mouth. The pleasure of feeling Chloe's mouth wrapped around his throbbing cock momentarily distracted him from sucking on Chloe's pussy lips, he soon returned to task sucking first one then the other inner lips into his mouth coaxing them to fill with blood and puff up.

Chloe pushed his balls high enough along his cock to be able to grip the base of his cock with her left hand, thumb across the top of the shaft so that it rested between his cock and pubic bone and her fingers cradling his balls, her right hand wrapped around his cock above his balls, even with this grip there was still a good half of his 8" cock to suck on. She lifted her head so that she was just sucking his cock head and running her tongue along the ridge between his head and shaft.

Chloe started to bob her head up and down on his cock, sucking his cock into her mouth until she reached her right fist, at the same time she slid her right hand down his shaft until it hit her left hand which she pushed back against his body. The knuckle of her left index finger being pushed against the skin between the base of Mark's cock and his butthole, his perineum.

Chloe pumped Marks cock with her hands and mouth while he sucked on her inner pussy lips, all the time making them puffier. Mark reached between their bodies and swirled Chloe's nipples between his fingers which in turn caused her vagina to flood Mark's chin with her juices, he flicked his tongue across her tunnel to savour the flavour before returning to sucking her inner lips. The bigger they got the better they both enjoyed them.

Mark released the pussy lip he was sucking, as they got puffier it was easier to suck one at a time and turned his attention to Chloe's clit. Her excitement level was high enough that her clit was sticking out from under its hood. He sucked her clit between his lips and swirled his tongue around the little bundle of nerves, Chloe almost chocked on his cock as she inhaled deeply from the pleasure on her button causing her to start coughing.

"That almost made me cum." Chloe told Mark as she calmed her coughing and composed herself.

"Glad you enjoy what I do for you." Mark said as he gently ran the index and middle fingers up and down the creases where her inner thighs met her pussy. Squeezing her now puffy lips between them in the process.

"I am really enjoying your handy work on my cock too. Especially the feeling I get inside when your knuckle presses below my balls." He added.

"You mean like this?" Chloe asked as she pressed her knuckle into his perineum.

"Yeah, like that." Mark confirmed.

"Just something I picked up from a book I have been reading." Chloe told him.