Mark and Chloe - Not Just Friends Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After alternating his sucking between her inner lips and clit for 10 minutes Mark was satisfied that they were puffy enough to protrude past her normally closed outer lips when she stood. He lifted his mouth from Chloe's pussy and licked her juices from his glistening lips.

"Let's go to the St Anne's winery for dinner instead of the pub." Mark suggested, "It will be much nicer food and more intimate."

"I'd love that, but I don't have anything appropriate to wear for a formal dinner." Chloe said.

"Yes, you do. You bought new things today." Mark told her.

"But they were all warmer weather clothes. It's getting cold out." Chloe protested.

"The winery has a pot belly stove in the cellar, it's sure to be going tonight so you just need to be warm enough to get from the car to the cellar door and back." Mark assured her, "let's get ready."

Chloe was a little disappointed that Mark had stopped sucking on her pussy, her arousal from Mark's attention had her close to orgasm and her pussy ached for a release after the teasing Mark had given her during the drive. Reluctantly she agreed to going to the winery for dinner as she sat up at the edge of the bed, legs still spread to expose her puffy lips.

"Hmm, I hope this feels good." Mark said as he ran his fingers along her slit before bringing them to his lips to clean the juices from them. He pulled Chloe's mouth to his and kissed her passionately before standing up, cock swinging close to Chloe's mouth in the process. She tried to plant a kiss on the head as it swung by however was to slow.

Mark walked over to the bags of things Chloe had bought while in the city. First, he pulled out a pleated black mid-thigh length skater skirt from one bag. He then fished around in the bag from Bras n Things and found one of the lace crop top style bras and a pair of black lace top stay-up stockings. From another bag he pulled out a white, long sleeve cotton cardigan that buttoned up to halfway between the navel and breast line and finally a pair of black high heel sandals. Chloe noticed that he did not pull out the lace knickers that matched the lace bralette crop top.

"I'll be cold with out a coat." Chloe said.

"No problem." Mark said as he turned to his own cupboard and pulled out a pair of fitted black slacks and a complementing sports jacket. He then found a light tan coloured long sleeve shirt.

"You can wear my sports jacket over your shoulders while outside." Mark told her.

"I guess." Chloe said unconvincingly as she held the skirt to her waist, "Should we have a shower then?"

"No need." Mark replied, "We haven't done anything to get dirty." he added before realising the double entendre in his comment and smiled.

"I will have a shave though." He said rubbing his chin.

Mark went to the bathroom to shave, and Chloe got dressed in the clothes Mark had picked out for her. When Mark returned from the bathroom, he found Chloe fully dressed, back to the door and bent forwards with her left foot on the edge of the bed as she did up the strap of the sandal. Mark's cock jumped to attention as he saw the lace around the top of the stockings under the hem of the skirt.

"Doesn't that thing ever get soft." Chloe joked as she lowered her foot and turned around just as Mark reached her. She wrapped a hand around his firm shaft and gave it 3 long strokes from head to root before rubbing the bead of pre-cum on the tip into his skin.

"Get dressed stud. I'm hungry and I don't think this thing will suffice."

Mark quickly pulled on his slacks and shirt before adding socks and shoes. He brushed his hair and they walked to the car to drive to the winery for dinner. Mark never drank much when out, never enough to worry about drink-driving, so there was no sense in the expense of getting a taxi there and back.

During the short 15-minute drive Mark placed his hand on Chloe's stocking clad leg several times and tried to slide it under her skirt, each time Chloe lifted his hand away and placed it back on his own leg. She didn't try to caress his cock through his pants even though she did notice it straining at the fly every time she returned his hand to his leg.

After parking Mark walked to the passenger door, opened it and held his sports jacket so Chloe could drape it on her shoulders as she got out. He noticed that her nipples were visibly creating little mounds in the soft cotton material of the cardigan, even with the lace crop top underneath. The V neckline of the cardigan plunged rather low, and the black lace of the crop top covering her cleavage provided an arousing contrast to the outfit.

"Why thank you Sir." Chloe said as she nodded to Mark after placing the jacket over her shoulders. Mark closed the door and put an arm around her waist as they walked to the cellar door.

Mark had called ahead to make sure there were tables available and when they entered a old classmate from year 12 greeted them at the door by name.

"Hi Mark. Nice to see you." Sarah said as she shook Mark's hand and looked at Chloe searching for a name in her memory.

"Hi ... um Chloe, isn't it?" Sarah eventually managed to say as she offered her hand to shake Chloe's. Because Chloe had been 3 school years behind Mark it was a good effort for Sarah to remember.

"Yes, it is. Hi Sarah." Chloe said as she took the offered hand and shook it. She had the advantage that Sarah wore a name tag.

"I didn't know you two were together." Sarah made polite conversation as she led them to the table. Mark had also asked to be seated near the fireplace, if possible, when he called.

"We have been seeing each other for a month or two." Mark told her as he gave Chloe's hand a gentle squeeze. Mark had fancied Sarah at school and made a fool of himself at their graduation dance. Since that night he felt a little uncomfortable in her presence even now nearly 10 years on and felt uneasy talking about his relationship status with her.

"So, what have you been up to recently?" Mark asked to shift the conversation away from himself.

"Not much, working here, raising 2 children. Dreaming about what might have been if I hadn't hooked up with that deadbeat from school." Sarah replied as she handed them their menus.

"Sorry to hear that." Chloe said as she looked at the menu. She never really knew Sarah at school but felt it the polite response.

"But enough about me, you two are obviously here to enjoy our autumn menu, not hear about personal issues of your waitress." Sarah smiled. She ran off the specials for the evening and took a drink order before she left Mark and Chloe to consider the menu.

"You seem uncomfortable." Chloe said to Mark once Sarah had left the table.

"I'm fine. I'll tell you about it one day. Not tonight." Mark told her.

They spoke about their food choices and Mark chose the wine to go with it. While they waited for Sarah to return, he reached both hands across the table and Chloe did the same. He took hold of her fingers and caressed them as they gazed into each other's eyes. They didn't hear Sarah return with their drinks until she cleared her throat.

"Oh, sorry Sarah." Mark said on realising she was standing beside them.

"It's OK. You two are so cute together." She said as she placed the glasses down. It sounded to Mark like she meant it sincerely and it sounded good coming from someone other than Chloe's parents, he got a buzz inside.

"Can I take your order." Sarah asked.

Mark and Chloe ordered their entrée and main meals and left dessert for consideration later. Sarah left them and they returned to their conversation.

Mark surveyed Chloe from across the table. He was pleased with the outfit he had thrown together for her. He appreciated the fact that Chloe could get away with not wearing a bra and that she was comfortable do so. Having now seen Sarah again after several years, even in a small town you could avoid people without trying, he realised that Chloe was just the person he had been waiting for since that faithful night at the year 12 graduation.

His cock stirred in his pants, not that it had gone totally soft all evening, when he thought of the length of the skirt and the fact that the stockings Chloe had on stopped not much higher than the hem when standing and left everything above them bare. He wanted to put his hand up her skirt and caress the puffy lips he had left earlier in the evening however the table stopped him.

Chloe admired Mark's physique as much as she could in his fitted shirt and slacks. When he went to the toilet, she admired the bulge in his pants as he walked past her and felt good knowing it was because of her. When he had returned, she had batted his hand away from her pussy when he tried to caress the naked skin of her inner thighs as he leant in to give her a kiss on the mouth before returning to his seat, telling him to behave himself in public.

Sarah came back to check on their drinks and meal, as a good waitress should, and when the evening was over held Mark's sports jacket for Chloe to drape over her shoulders.

"You too have a good night." Sarah said as she farewelled them at the door.

"Thanks Sarah." Mark said, "Hope you get home to your children soon."

"They will be asleep now. But thanks." Sarah replied as she waved them off.

Mark opened the door of the car and as Chloe sat in the passenger seat she carelessly, on purpose, swung her legs in such a way that she flashed Mark a view up her skirt. For the first time in the evening Mark could see that she wasn't commando as he had expected, after all he didn't get any knickers out of the shopping bags, instead the lower portion of Chloe's pubic mound was covered by a tiny triangle of black lace that pointed to her pussy and stopped just above her clit. He couldn't see a lot in the soft glow of the car's interior light however he could just make out the material that ran between her legs disappeared between her still rather puffy lips making it look like the triangle of lace floated over her mound. Mark's cock twitched as he smiled at her.

"You seem to like the surprise." Chloe said as she reached for his cock and squeezed it through his pants.

"I do." Mark admitted as he picked up his jaw.

"Shall we see where this takes us?" Chloe said.

"I know exactly where this takes us." Mark replied as he sat in the driver's seat, "I hope you didn't have plans to sleep tonight?"

Before Mark had driven out of the winery car park Chloe was stroking his cock, having undone his zipper, and freed it from the confines of his pants.

****

The 15-minute drive seemed like hours. Chloe had to ease back on her stroking of Mark's cock otherwise he would have cum, and Mark was having trouble keeping the car going in the right direction as it was. Neither wanted their sexual appetite to cause a road accident.

Mark eased the car to a stop in the backyard of the house and they barely made it inside before Mark had Chloe's cardigan off exposing her lace bralette covered breasts to be kissed.

"Whoa tiger." Chloe said as she lifted his mouth away from her breast, "I have to pee. Here take this and I'll meet you in the bedroom." Chloe handed him her purse and headed for the toilet.

Mark went to his bedroom, removed his pants and shirt, and readied the bed by pulling the covers and sheet back. He set up a candle oil burner and lay on his back waiting for Chloe to come in. Cock firmly erect and laying against his abdomen.

Chloe walked in naked but looking rather unhappy. She avoided eye contact with Mark and walked straight over to her overnight bag. She retrieved a pair of regular brief style lace knickers and pulled them up her shapely legs before looking at Mark.

"I got my period." she said simply, before climbing into bed beside him and pulling up the covers.

Mark embraced her tightly, gave her long kiss and snuggled in behind her.

"That's OK. We will survive." he said as he turned out the light and they drifted off to sleep.