Mark & Harvinder Project Manage

Story Info
Keeping the Project Manager sweet.
3.4k words
4.47
5.2k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All comments and feedback are gratefully received as I'm hoping the feedback will encourage improvements in my work. This is a work of fiction from the deep dank recesses of my mind and any resemblance to real people is purely accidental.

This story depicts interracial sex between consenting adults, if this not to your liking, please visit some of my other submissions, otherwise I hope you enjoy.

----------

It was nothing new to Harvinder, or Harvi as she preferred to be addressed. She had years of experience of managing implementation projects where she had to orchestrate a sizeable cast of male colleagues at the same time as fencing with the customer Management trying to pin them down to make decisions that she could measure success against. When she says orchestrate what she really means was a mixture of cajoling, nagging, molly coddling, friendly blackmail and sometimes even a little light bullying to get the best out of her colleagues to get them to bend and perform the simplest of tasks. She was also used to the usual suspects who would be obnoxious just to get a reaction out of her. She was happy to deal with that as she saw it as part of the banter, it was the dullards who weren't up to the tasks that got her back up.

Since her amateur footballer boyfriend had ducked and run, she had been single and had actually established a satisfied equilibrium. Her close circle of friends meant she was never at a loose end on a weekend and during the week she was free to travel around the country stopping away at her customer's expense. The current project was coming to an end, and she found herself stopping at an airport hotel with only one colleague for the next few days. Mark was a strange one as he could act up like some of the others when they were on the wind up and yet when she was in a one-to-one situation with him, she found him to be very different. He was inciteful, intelligent and quite charming; only too happy to help out where could.

Mark had only just flown in and they had arranged to meet up for dinner so that they could catch up on each other's gossip. He quite liked having Harvi as the Project Manager on his projects, she was keen that her consultants all stick within the agreed Customer guidelines and yet she herself could push the boundaries a bit -- it was after all part of her banter with the customer. Once the two had caught up on each other's recent activities' conversations turned to the coming holiday weekend. She knew John was single and was curious "How are you and... Eloise, wasn't it?"

He was quite nonchalant about it saying "Well, we had an enjoyable, if brief, time together but it ran its course. You know?"

She was actually after some juicier detail, but he wasn't forthcoming and so changed the topic "Shame, still those no point living a lie if it's come to an end. So, any plans for the holiday ahead?"

After taking a sip of his drink, Mark shuck his head "Absolute zero. I've got laundry to catch up on but after a couple of hectic weeks I'm just kicking back and enjoying some peace and quiet. How about you?"

Harvi shrugged and replied "Not much different for me although I was tempted to go and see a film coming out in time for the holiday but... I don't know, it just feels weird going to the flicks on my own."

Mark shook his head disapprovingly "I have to say that I'm thoroughly ashamed of modern men. They should be queuing around the block to date you. You ought to be in the position of beating them off with a shitty stick. What is it with men your age?"

Harvi went quiet for a few minutes which surprised Mark, he was used to a different person. "At first, I thought it was the app I used but now I think I'm just giving off the wrong messages. I mean you know me, right? What's wrong with me?"

Mark held his hands up in submission "This could lead down a very dangerous path but for what my opinion is worth, if I were ten years younger, I'd be making a pest of myself around you -- From a red-blooded male perspective, you're gorgeous and don't start doubting otherwise." She truly had a smile that could melt icebergs, but she also possessed a lovely curvaceous body and had long dark hair that seemed to shimmer in certain lights.

Harvi reached out her hand to his and said "Arrrr, thank you. I was on a bit of a downer, but it does my spirits good to hear that sort of thing sometimes. So, what would you tell your previous self from ten years ago about me?"

Mark looked a bit quizzical, 'Where was this heading' he wondered. After a short pause he cleared his throat, sat up a little straight and said "Well for starters look deeper. That smile might light up the darkest room and you are indeed very beautiful -- plus, if I'm not being out of order -- bloody sexy I might add" Harvi's smiled beamed even wider at that and so he continued "The person inside is even better and is the perfect mix of intelligent, funny, warm while strong and independent, gives as good as she gets when needed and yet extremely friendly pretty much to everyone I've seen you interact with. Even if sometimes you are beating them up metaphorically."

Once Mark was finished Harvi sat back with a stunned expression replying with "Wow, I never thought I get that response. I'm lost for words."

Mark switched character and provided his usual levity by adding "That doesn't happen very often. Let me get my diary out and make a note of the day that you were lost for words."

Harvi made to swat him away playfully and replied "No don't break the moment like that. I need a bit of a boost this evening so I'm going to carry on with this line. Where would you take me out on a date then?"

Mark smiled as he was enjoying the sparring, judging Harvi as his equal, "To be honest I'd need to know more about you than just the fact you like a drink every so often. I'd need to know what makes that inner Harvi tick. Libraries, cinemas and gigs would be out of the question as my only criteria would be somewhere we could talk; like now."

Harvi had that look again of contemplation but looked over at a nearby waiter and asked "Can we have two of these again please" pointing to their glasses. Having received the nodded acknowledgment from the young lad she turned her attention back to Mark. "I think we need another; I want to hear more about what you'd like to do."

Mark grinned and replied, "More like you want me to continue saying nice things about you?" Harvi snorted and ducked her head before nodding and so Mark continued "Look if we were strangers meeting in this hotel bar for the first time then I would happily trot out the usual -- and I'll freely admit -- corny chat up lines. I like the company of beautiful women as much as the next bloke."

'Hmmmm' thought Harvi, 'there's that word beautiful again. I wonder if he has a thing for me...'

"But we work together and not just on this project, I think every third project I seem to work on is with you. We could seriously hamper future projects if we don't tread carefully" he warned.

"Listen, we're both grownups, I'd like to think we're both friends. What is said at this table, stays at this table and I don't give a shit what anyone else thinks. How does that work for starters?" Harvi asked.

Mark was still looking sceptical. "So, you'd be more than comfortable with me cosying up and getting my seat nearer to you, me staring lecherously at a couple of quite obviously nice features" he nodded down to her chest "or mention that my nickname at college was Gecko." Harvi looked a bit non-plussed so he added "You know, the little critter than has a tongue so long he can lick his own eyeballs."

She stared back at him with a wide-eyed expression "Now you've said that I definitely need to hear more but I'm always curious about one important aspect, does my brown skin alter your approach any?"

Mark waved her comment away saying "None whatsoever... No, actually I'm wrong, it does make a slight difference in so much that it's exotic, exciting even, and I've never had the chance to chat up someone with Asian forebears. I should point out that it's down to circumstance rather than a conscious action."

Harvi nudged her chair closer to Mark "You mentioned something about cosying up." He smiled approvingly. "So, this Gecko nickname -- did you start that name rolling or was it awarded by someone else."

He laughed briefly before replying "Well I started it as a chat up line -- although I have to say that it wasn't very successful -- but it gained a certain momentum and was very useful in groups for picking up friends of friends."

Harvi was relentless in her interrogation "But was the name substantiated by actions or was it all talk?"

Mark feigned modesty "A gentlemen shouldn't gossip... "after a short pause he then added "... having said that, how many people do you know who can do this?" and then proceeded to stick his tongue out and then touch his chin with the tip. Just for effect he then flexed it up and touched the tip of his nose with the tip of his tongue with evidently little effort. Seeing this really had Harvi's pussy leaking, aside from her own fingers and the occasional use of a toy, she hadn't had any contact from another human in that department for a few months and that tongue -- well -- one thing her ex wasn't very good was taking care of her needs and was especially poor at oral sex.

'Boy what could that tongue could do for her right now?' she pondered. She decided that she'd need to Project Manage this and take control. "Ok, now I'm officially very interested. You called me both beautiful and gorgeous. I've seen you look, and you've confessed your obvious attention of these babies... "it was at this point that she used both hands to grab her boobs and jiggle them invitingly "... and hearing about your oral prowess after such a long abstinence has got me squirming in my seat here." She then fixed him with a determined expression.

Mark guessed that the unspoken question was 'What are you going to do about it'. Even though she was quite a bit younger than him, even though they were colleagues and even though he perhaps interacted more with her than most of the others, Mark was feeling really tempted. Later in the evening he could have put the chat down to the alcohol but not this early in the afternoon. Despite his actions possibly having an impact on his job, he was mindful of Harvi's earlier comment about the conversation staying at the table, with a strange sense of bravery Mark reached his arm around Harvi's back and turned slightly as his other hand came to rest on her knee he asked, "If I were to offer my services in a certain area to an esteemed colleague would she like to take me up on the offer?"

His actions tipped the balance for Harvi, saying "I thought you'd never ask" took his hand and stood up pulling him up to the standing position "I think my room would be a suitable location" and with that pulled him in the direction of the lift. While waiting for the lift to arrive, the two stood side by said holding hands while staring at the lift doors. No words were needed once they were in the lift, neither were they necessary as they walked the few yards out of the lift and down the corridor to Harvi's room.

With the key card flourished Harvi continued to lead the way and cast the card aside on the desk in her room. She then removed her red suit jacket revealing the cream silk top beneath that billowed nicely around her boobs and tapered to her waist. With an equally quick flourish, she reached behind her, unzipped her skirt and then shimmied her hips so that it crumpled down and gathered around her ankles. Mark was motionless while this activity took place and so Harvi pointed to the floor and he guessed she wanted him knelt before her and so complied -- he wanted to gain access to her pussy and eagerly followed her direction.

With him knelt before her, Harvi lifted her leg while taking hold of the bottom of her blouse and lifting it clear of her head; she was now stood before him in just her panties with him staring intently at her panty covered crotch, more specifically the damp patch that was immediately evident. Mark looked into her eyes and leant forward, he used his left hand to hitch her panties aside, stuck his tongue out and dragged it along her labia and up towards her clit generating the required reaction, Harvi shivered and let out a deep, guttural moan before saying "Oh yes, you do know how to use that thing don't you?"

Mark grinned up at her as he grasped the elasticated waste of her panties and yanked down to rip them off her. Harvi gasped but wasn't allowed to respond any further as he pushed her backwards so that she landed on her back on the bed. He opened her legs until he heard her hips click and then drove his mouth forward attaching his lips to her clit which stood out proudly. After he had massaged the flesh nub between his lips, he proceeded to suck hard on it while beating it with the tip of his tongue. This really had her humping her hips up and down and Mark had to hang on, but the pressure exerted through his neck ensured that his mouth never lost contact while she used both hands to grip the back of his head.

He shifted his focus slightly and licked further down until he reached the point where he could drive his tongue inside of her which he did repeatedly at an alarming rate. She tasted delicious and so he perhaps spent longer doing that than was the norm, but it sent Harvi crashing over the edge of her climax. She thrashed her legs around at the same time as wailing her lungs out until she collapsed motionless on the bed. While she was coming Mark felt a weird dampness cover his lower face and it took a few heartbeats for the penny to drop. He had made her come so hard she squirted and his ego was inflated by the realisation. He could tell she was still conscious thanks to her heavy breathing.

Slowly Harvi lifted her head and switched from an astonished expression to one of delight, proclaiming "Oh my god. That was amazing. You really are a human Gecko. It felt like you were searching inside me forever." The busty Asian then pulled her upper torso up, pulled Mark to his feet and fished her hand into his trouser zipper in search of his cock that was tenting the front of his trousers. She grabbed it and started to lick the head, rolling her tongue around it, starting slowly but increasing speed gradually. Her lips then descended on his cock, licking around the shaft while sucking on it as she pulled her head back only to reverse course back and forth.

His hand dug into the back of her head, pulling her face closer as his hips thrust vigorously back and forth. She closed her eyes and sucked eagerly at his thick dick. She could feel the head of his cock slam the back of her throat with each thrust, exciting her even more. The slurping sounds from her filled his ears and demonstrated just how much she was into it. Harvi couldn't help frigging her own clit, such was her excitement. Mark's hands tightened in her hair, but she kept his cock in my mouth, eagerly awaiting the hot, jetting spurts of come. She guessed correctly as she felt his dick leap on her tongue and the warm come coating her tonsils. She sucked harder as she drew her mouth back to ensure she had captured every bit of his climax available. "Mmmm" she moaned contentedly and swallowed hard. She opened her eyes wide and said, "That was a nice load."

Mark sat down on the bed beside her as there was something he had wanted to do since she grabbed his hand in the bar. He leant his head down and captured her nearest nipple between his lips and started to smother it and all the breast flesh around with little kisses. At the same time he reached his right hand in front of her and captured her left nipple between his thumb and forefinger, gently rolling it back and forth while softly tugging on the hardened nub. Harvi leant her head back and groaned while nestling his head in her hands. This was just the kind of treatment she had been missing. As satisfied as she had become with her lone existence, there was nothing that could replace this type of interaction with another human being.

She twisted her body round so that Mark could latch his mouth on to her left nipple. This also enabled her to reach down and start to caress his dick which reacted immediately to her touch enhancing her ego a little bit more knowing she could have that effect on a man. She let Mark have his fill of her boobs before she pushed him, so he was lying flat on the bed. Climbing on the bed, she positioned her pussy so that it was hovering above his dick. Mark grabbed her hips and pulled her down so that his dick was engaged by her pussy, and she sank down his length until he was all the way inside her. Leaning her hands against his chest allowed her to ride her hips up and down so that her tight pussy could massage his cock with each stroke. Pushing her hands like that meant her tits were bunched together accentuating her cleavage that little bit more.

Mark was fascinated with her brown tits as they jiggled around in response to every move she made. At one point Mark levered himself upright so that he could capture her lovely dark nipples in his mouth until do she pushed him flat again and leant forward with him, so that his mouth didn't lose any traction. The hotel room resonated with the sound of bodies slapping together and different pitched moans from the two participants. Harvi had a wonderfully snug pussy that gripped and clawed at his dick as she rode it and this combined with those mesmerising tits was having an effect on him but he was determined to make her come first and so while sucking noisily on her tits he reached his right hand down to grip and rub her clitoris which tipped her over the edge making her push down her hips one final time and clamped down with her pussy one last time.

Mark wouldn't come inside her and so lifted her body just enough to disengage his cock while it flexed in the air and covered her butt with his come leaving them in a crumpled heap gasping for breath holding tightly on to each other.

They both decided on getting a breather and so showered and went down to the restaurant as though nothing had happened. After the meal the two ended up back in Harvi's room for a repeat performance -- and the following morning prior to going to the customer -- and that evening and the morning after. Basically, every opportunity they could before Mark had to depart for another customer. They managed to hook up on a regular basis. Neither wanting a long-term relationship but relieving each other's frustrations on an almost weekly basis.