Mark & Jasmine

Story Info
Providing relief in a confined space.
3.3k words
4.4
8.5k
6
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story contains characters from other stories but is intended as stand alone.

All comments and feedback are gratefully received as I'm hoping the feedback will encourage improvements in my work. This is a work of fiction from the deep dank recesses of my mind and any resemblance to real people is purely accidental.

This story depicts sex between colleagues, if this not to your liking, please visit some of my other submissions, otherwise I hope you enjoy.

----------

It was a pleasant feeling knowing that Mark had got all the essential one-to-ones out of the way and the rest of the morning, and this afternoon was effectively his to prioritise what was done when. He nipped to the toilets before making a decision.

It always struck him as unusual how his office had the toilets organised. When he was at a various customer sites the male and female toilets were almost always split, in some cases on different sides of a building. But his company had been at pains to spell out that someone was paid or promoted on merit rather than gender and that had been extended to the toilets which were unisex being set out for either sex to use, even as far as the sanitary products available in all the cubicles. At least with their large solid floor to ceiling doors, other occupants were spared the noises and smells from other cubicles.

Mark was pre-occupied with his decision on priorities and absentmindedly tried the first toilet door. It was locked and so proceed to the next along which opened for him to take one step inside. He was then routed to the spot. The cubicle was already occupied but it wasn't being used in the usual way. The occupant was Jasmin, a young Asian girl that worked in the admin section. She was very pretty, tall and a lean build with long flowing dark hair that swished around when she walked around.

What was so unusual was that she was sat on the toilet with her head leant back, one leg hiked up and wide so that her foot could rest on the vanity unit, her skirt was bunched around her mid-section, and she was working two fingers in and out of her pussy at an impressive rate, the intruding digits were slick with her juices. It took a few heartbeats for her to realise she had been disturbed and when she did, she gasped and desperately tried to bring her leg down and cover up.

At that point Mark could hear someone else approaching the toilet block and was presented with a dilemma, should he duck out and risk the new person repeating the same mistake or quickly close the door behind him to spare the young girl any further embarrassment. He decided on the latter and so quickly shot the bolt while looking at Jasmin with his finger to his lips. She was busily rearranging herself while muttering "Oh god, I'm so embarrassed" at the same point as shaking her head.

Mark turned back to her and said in a low voice "Really. It's okay".

She looked aghast and quickly replied "How can being found like that be okay" and repeated "Oh god, I'm so embarrassed".

Mark held his hands open, palms facing her "Look, no-one's hurt. The only two people who know are me and you. I certainly won't be telling anyone and am pretty sure that you won't either." Jasmin then sank her head in her hands and started to cry. Thankfully the cubicle had enough room to her side and in front of the vanity unit for Mark to crouch down beside her and put his arm around her so he could comfort her until her sobbing had ceased.

Mark was trying to decide what he could say to placate the young woman and so tried a bit of flattery "Look it's only natural. Lots of people do it. If it's any consolation, based on the brief view I had, I think you looked incredibly sexy and probably weren't that far away from coming". Jasmin, while still wide eyed, simply nodded and so he ventured a further "I suggest you complete what you started. Although I could happily step out once the coast is clear, I'd much rather you just resume with me being the voyeur. Go on, it really is okay".

Mark didn't think she'd go for it in a month of Sundays, but she still wore a stunned look on her face as she tentatively bunch her skirt together. Jasmin was looking at him straight in the eyes to gauge his reaction and so Mark nodded, prompting her to pull it higher. Once her pussy was exposed, he said quietly "That's it, now sit forward on the seat and I can get a better look". Again, he never thought she would go for it and was surprised once again when she followed his direction. This emboldened him to prompt her more "Go on, reach down with your fingers and stroke it for me" maintaining his hushed voice.

Jasmin seemed transfixed by his rich deep voice and did as he asked; she gasped as her fingertips made contact with her clitoris which extended back to full size. It was a thing of beauty standing proud from its hood and a pinkish brown compared to the rest of her skin. The picture was framed by a triangle of neatly clipped pubic hair and Mark was mesmerised as her silver painted nails scraped over the extended nub, rubbing the sensitive flesh.

She then gasped and tilted her head back, wrapped up in the moment. On the spur of the moment Mark knelt down before her, craned his neck forward and racked his extended tongue against the fleshy nub. Jasmin's head snapped back down showing her wide-eyed shock. She was about to protest but the way he curled his tongue around her clit and labia combined with how close she was to coming prevented her from saying anything and instead just crammed her balled fist in her mouth as she gave a muffled cry, her pussy clenched tight, and her clit started to pulse and jump under Mark's tongue.

The dark-skinned beauty remained seated as she sat gasping for breath from her exertions and so Mark took the opportunity to wash his lower face in the handbasin. Eventually Jasmin returned to earth and looked up at Mark and said with a low voice "I can't believe you did that" although she looked more shocked than annoyed.

Mark smiled, shrugged and then replied, "Neither can I to be honest but it looked so inviting the way you were holding it but when I got up close it looked even more beautiful".

This last comment took Jasmin back slightly. No-one had ever called her pussy beautiful before. It took her moment to compose herself but even then, all she could manage was a "Errr, thank you -- I think".

Mark chuckled and added "Look don't sweat it. If I've freaked you out doing that, don't worry, it won't go any further and nothing will ever be said. If you enjoyed it as much as I think you did then I will offer my services in stress relief anytime I can be of service to you. Now, should we be getting back. I'll go back by the side staircase to avoid giving anyone cause to gossip". They made themselves presentable and Mark took a quick look at the corridor the toilet bock was on, after seeing the way clear he darted out, quickly followed by Jasmin. The route Mark took back was only slightly longer than Jasmin's more direct route and she had just arrived at her desk on the isle of the office as he walked back, and he couldn't resist saying "Hello stranger. I haven't seen you for ages" and just carried on walking past as she hid her silly grin with her hand and a pretend cough.

Jasmin tried her best to focus on her work for the rest of the day. Her journey home was a blur, one minute she was leaving the office and then all of a sudden, she was stood outside her front door. Sleep that night was a fairly interrupted event and when the alarm went off the next morning all she could do was groan at it as she reached over to switch it off. Thankfully Mark was in the office and so she sent him a message asking if he were free for a chat which he accepted and suggested a coffee shop near the office.

They made their way separately and when Mark walked in, he could see Jasmin was sat in the corner with her drink out of the way of everyone. He went and got one for himself before joining her at the table. His opening questions was "So, what's on your mind?"

Jasmin looked down at her hands as she nervously wrung them together but eventually, she said "I need to talk to you about yesterday".

Mark simply nodded and said "Ok. Where do you want to start?"

Jasmin shook her head and replied, "That's just it, I don't know where to start".

Mark decided he needed to take control of the conversation otherwise they were likely to go round in circles. "Ok, I'm an Analyst so let's take things in logical bite size chunks. First things first, did you enjoy it?"

"Yes" she confirmed after a short pause.

"That's a good start. Which parts did you enjoy, being watched by a spectator or me joining in?" he asked.

"Hmmmm, a bit of both I guess, but yes you have a very skilled tongue" she replied as she blushed turning her cheek bones a pinky brown colour.

"Pleased to hear it but that was only a fraction of what is on offer to you. I'd certainly like to elaborate in the future if you'd allow me to. I guess part of your issue is guilt because of your husband?" he asked

Jasmin nodded her head "That's it precisely".

"So, I'm guessing you are feeling divided between enjoying the experience from a personal level and loyalty to your husband?" Mark asked. Jasmin just nodded and so he continued "I might be tempted to ask if his tongue brings you as much pleasure but in fairness you had already done the bulk of the hard work and I didn't have long to prove my skills in that area".

Jasmin gave a derisory snort and quickly shot back "He never goes down on me".

Mark winced and said, "That's a great shame, in my opinion oral sex is the most pleasurable part of sex".

Jasmin looked puzzled and after a moments pause asked, "Giving or receiving?"

Mark sat for a moment before replying "Giving, I guess. Don't get me wrong I like being on the receiving end, but I much prefer the giving. Tell me, does he provide much by way of satisfaction for you in bed, I don't want to pry but what you were doing when I walked in isn't the usual activity in those cubicles". Jasmin sank her head in her hands but after a few deep breaths she looked up and Mark could see tears welling in her eyes. "Ok" he interjected quickly "a little too close to home, let me re-phrase it. Some would consider oral sex as not cheating, full intercourse yes, oral no. I am more than happy to volunteer to relieve some of that 'stress' without any emotional baggage between the two of us or dividing your loyalties with hubbie. As long as you keep quiet about it, no-one outside of us will ever find out as I definitely won't be shouting about it. We both get a good deal of satisfaction, and no-one gets their feelings hurt". He leant back in his chair before adding "This is quite a significant shift. I suggest you take some time to think long and hard about it before making any decisions".

Jasmin nodded her head and replied "Yes, I think I will. Would you mind returning to the office and I'll follow shortly?"

"No problem" he replied but added "Look if you need any further chats about this, I'm here for you if you need that support" and with that stood up and returned to the office. Mark was expecting not to hear any more on the topic for some time but during the afternoon he got a message from Jasmin asking him to come to the final cubicle on the right side and to knock twice.

Mark did as instructed and was pleased to hear the lock had been engaged -- she had learned her lesson. As Jasmin opened the door, he took one last look down the corridor and steeped inside. Jasmin stood shaking and in a faltering voice asked "I can't focus on anything at the moment. Would you mind if I took you up on your offer?" as she lifted her skirt up to expose her panties.

Mark smiled and said "I wouldn't have offered if I didn't mean it. Lose the panties and jump up on the vanity unit" using as low a voice as possible. Before he had chance to turn around Jasmin was in position and opening her legs as wide as the space allowed. Mark knelt down and surveyed the scene before him. Her pussy looked even better now she had the room to show it off properly. The lips were parted in perfect, puffy, symmetry, her clit stood proud, and he could make out a little drip of juice at the entrance to her pussy. Mark said, "It really is one of the most beautiful that I've ever seen" and then raked his tongue along her clitoris using the tip of his tongue to stimulate it. The action sent an immediate jolt from her clit and spread around her body, generating an immediate response from the dark-skinned beauty as she stopped bunching her skirt up to grab the back of Mark's head instead.

"Oh yes" came the gasped response followed by "You weren't kidding when you said you were good at this". Mark paid no attention and instead just continued to work his tongue over her clit and the depths of her pussy as she started to buck her hips into his face. It had to be one of the tastiest pussies he had ever had the pleasure of sampling. Mark rolled his tongue up and down her labia, periodically delving as deep inside as he could manage, lapping up her juices, then sucking on her pussy lips before returning to her clitoris to tease, lick and then ever so gently capture the swollen nub between his lips to suck on. He repeated this a number of times and just when she was getting used to his tongue, Mark went and inserted first one, and then shortly afterwards a second, finger inside her. This was a new element that sent a new series of shockwaves through her but when he started to drag his fingertips over her g-spot that really tipped the balance.

To her credit Jasmin managed to muffle her cries very well even through her climax. Naturally once she had come, Mark was meticulous in cleaning up her pussy, luxuriating in the flavour. He cleaned off his face in the handbasin while Jasmin put her panties back on and once, he had dried off, she pulled him into a smouldering kiss. As she pulled away, she said "Thank you, I'm still buzzing all over; you really are a master at that. As long as it isn't cheating on my husband, I can see me needing to experience that repeatedly" and then proceeded to kiss him a number of times in quick succession.

Mark's reply afterwards was "It is my absolute pleasure". The two re-enacted their exit from the cubicles along with their return to the office. He wasn't sure if anyone else noticed but Jasmin was considerably chirpier in the afternoon.

Mark was at a client site the following day and it was midway through the morning of the day after that he got another request from Jasmin, this time she was in the first cubicle and as with the previous times he did his best to suck her succulent pussy to perfection. The following day was a Saturday and Mark didn't expect to hear from Jasmin until the next week however mid-way through the afternoon he got a message from her and when he opened the attachment the picture showed an enflamed clit standing out from a brown skinned pussy -- obviously her clit. The following message stated that it took a number of attempts to get the best picture. The message after that informed him that she was climbing the walls and after the previous day, her fingers just weren't doing it for her anymore. With that in mind Mark wasn't surprised to get a message from her on the Monday and naturally he was more than happy to lap at her delicious peach once again.

For a rare change Mark found himself in the office for two consecutive days and got the usual message from Jasmin midway through the second day. This time, once he had locked the door, he had just started to kneel down only for Jasmin to stop his descent. "No, this time will be different. This time I'm pleasuring you. You repeatedly keep bringing me pleasure without asking for any in return" she stated just as her hands worked on his zipper and extracted his rapidly inflating cock from the confines of his trousers.

Once free of the zipper, she was pleased to see it reach a reasonable length, but it was the thickness of it that pleased her the most; she was used to one slightly slimmer. Jasmin sat down on the toilet while Mark remained standing so that all she had to do was lean forward to take him in her mouth. Firstly, she used her lips to suck on the head before she took him deeper in her mouth and work her tongue around the head as she dipped her head forward and then pulled back.

Mark gave a few whispered encouragements "That's very nice" interspersed with groans that he did his best to keep low. Jasmin definitely had a talent for this sort of thing, and it didn't take long for Mark to come in her mouth -- of course, only after asking if that was okay with the lady. Mark then got her to balance on the vanity unit once more. Although Jasmin had gone to the cubicle to return the favour on Mark, he had wanted to suck her pussy and that is what he did before he left.

The following weekend brought another message from Jasmin. This time when he opened the picture file it was of a brown skinned erect nipple -- Mark had to assume it was hers as he had never seen them before. The following message confirmed that it had a taken a number of attempts to get the best picture and asked if he liked the picture. 'Very nice indeed. Hoping to see them in person sometime' was his reply.

Monday morning brought the usual request. Mark was making sure he was never on a client site on Mondays. Without him even needing to raise the topic, todays encountered saw her remove her top and bra so that he could take her nipples into his mouth to suck on before going down on her. Future weeks would see Mark increasing out of the office, but he made sure to arrange at least one day a week in the office to see to Jasmin's needs.