Mark & Jenna Paying Repects

Story Info
People are quiet on solemn occasions.
5.4k words
4.29
2.4k
0
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story contains characters from other stories but is intended as stand alone.

All comments and feedback are gratefully received as I'm hoping the feedback will encourage improvements in my work. This is a work of fiction from the deep dank recesses of my mind and any resemblance to real people is purely accidental.

This story depicts sex between consenting adults, if this not to your liking, please visit some of my other submissions, otherwise I hope you enjoy.

----------

Mark sat in one of the pews at the back of the chapel. He was there to pay his respects to his first boss who had recently passed away. It was a good turn out for him and he had spotted a couple of other ex-colleagues sat further forward but Mark didn't think that appropriate. He had arrived early so he could bag a good seat and had watched the chapel slowly fill up.

As the service grew nearer it was obviously going to be a full house. Just then a brunette walked down the central aisle and stopped at Mark's bench. She leant down and in a hushed voice asked, "Is this seat taken?"

Mark gestured to the seat beside him and replied, "No. You are more than welcome to sit here." As the lady took the seat, Mark immediately spotted the tattoo on the lady's ankle nearest to him. She wore some kind of stocking but a little cupid character was obvious. He leant over slightly and offered his hand "I'm Mark, pleased to meet you. Ted was my first boss when I left school. I thought I'd come and pay my respects to his family."

The lady took the offered hand and shook it saying "Hello Mark, I'm Jenna. My parents were friends with Ted and his late wife. Sadly, Mum isn't well enough to come and pay her respects so I'm her substitute. I'm a few years older than his daughter and used to come and play at their lovely house."

The service was very good and not at all sombre as Mark had expected as the family members started to filter out he turned to Jenna and asked "Are you going to the wake afterwards?"

She nodded and replied "Yes, I need to take the short walk home to collect my car and then make my way over to have a few words with the family."

Mark then offered "If it's still raining, I'll happily convey you to the wake or drop you off at home to pick your car up. I promise I don't bite."

She smiled at his joke and replied "No, I doubt you do bite, and yes, a lift if it's raining would be appreciated." The two then had another ten minutes chatting while the other mourners filled out and Jenna was surprised how pleasant company this new man was. She had furtively looked down at his hand to see there was no wedding ring and more pointedly there was no dent left by a recently removed ring.

As the two made there way outside, the weather indeed was atrocious and so Mark announced "Hang on here and I'll bring the car up to the front. I wouldn't want you to get wet."

'How gracious' Jenna debated to herself. She did a double take when Mark pulled up in a very nice car and he took advantage of her momentary pause to dash around to the passenger door and open it up for her. "How gallant" she proclaimed as she climbed in the passenger seat offering Mark a hint of her stocking clad legs, confirmed by the just tops peeking out from beneath her skirt that had ridden up. As soon as he pulled away it was obvious, he was not dropping her at home but instead made in the direction of the venue that was holding the wake. "I thought you were dropping me off to pick up my car" she asked with a telling smirk on her face.

"I thought I'd take the chance to chauffeur you around if you'll let me. I will be at your beckon call; the minute you've had enough and want dropping back home just say so -- it'll give me an out as well." Mark replied, returning the smirk back at his passenger.

Jenna nodded her affirmation and then wriggled in her seat "Mmmm, these are very comfortable. I especially like the gentle heating on my back."

Mark nodded graciously and replied "It's my pleasure. I rarely get such glamorous company and even rarer the chance to pamper them."

Mark had intended the comment to be throw away but Jenna continued the topic by replying "It's rare for me to be pampered nowadays so I'll take every part on offer. I take you that you too are without a significant other?"

Mark squirmed in his seat before answering "I have 'friends' but nothing permanent yet. I think I'm being too picky if I'm honest. I'd expected to be attached at my age -- no that sounds like I'm complaining -- I'm having the time of my life but not with one special person, it's a couple of people depending on what I'm after. Oh god that makes me sound terrible. I just want to state I'm not a player and not on the pickup."

Jenna feigned a hurt look "Oh that's a shame. I was hoping to pick up some random bloke at an old boy's funeral."

As she crumpled into a fit of laughter Mark provided the suitable levity with his reply "I know when my chain is being pulled and yes, I deserved it but I will echo my earlier comment about enjoying some pleasant company." It was about now that they pulled up at the location where the wake was being held. After removing her seatbelt, Jenna remained seated giving Mark the opportunity to dash around her side of the car and after opening her door, offered his hand for her to take as she climbed out of the car. Jenna made a show of her legs as she twisted in her seat and was pleased to catch his eyes darting to them. They made their way together into the function room and Mark immediately headed to the bar asking, "Can I get you a drink?"

Jenna had begun to say, "It's alright I'll get..." but then saw his hurt expression so she changed tack and said, "okay I forgot about the pampering bit, I will graciously accept a G&T from you." This was enough to sooth his wounded pride and off he trotted to the bar returning just a few minutes later with a Gin and Tonic for Jenna and what looked like a soft drink for himself. "So, let me ask you how many people do you know in this gathered assembly? I know two."

Mark looked around the room with a pointed finger as he surveyed the crowd "Errrr" as he turned back to Jenna, he pointed his finger at her determinedly and announced "I know one, you. I only came to say a few kind words to his family before dashing off." His expression changed to one of mock conspiracy as he added "That was until I made the acquaintance of someone very intriguing. That wasn't too cheesy, was it?"

Jenna collapsed in another fit of giggles before she replied, "No that wasn't 'too' cheesy, just a little but thank you for the compliment."

Mark decided to tug her chain this time and adopted an apologetic expression "Oh I'm sorry, you thought I was referring to you. Oh, this is so embarrassing." His words and his expression produced the required effect as he corrected himself by saying "Yes of course it was you although if I'm not sounding cheesy again, I'm curious why there isn't a string of men following you round that you are having to beat off with a shitty stick."

Jenna took a sip of her drink and after a moment's contemplation said "I think you'd probably best consult my two ex-husbands for the best answer but I personally think I'm giving off the wrong signals. I've done the whole commitment thing and neither time ended well so I'm just after some fun although it's been a fairly dry patch these last nine months. Does that make me sound selfish, what about you? After all you've already said you're too picky but that it doesn't stop you having a good time."

Mark's reply was immediate "No it doesn't make you selfish, on the contrary it makes you sound independent and someone who knows their own mind. That's to be celebrated." He raised his glass in salute before adding "Yes, I'm too picky overall, maybe too selfish for some, too wilful and even too freaky for others. If I wasn't enjoying myself, I'd change my style but so far so good."

Jenna's expression changed to one of surprise as she replied "Mmmm, too freaky. Now that's sounds like an interesting conversation to be had."

It was at this point that the deceased daughter came up to the two of them and asked "Jenna, is that you? After all this time. How's your Mum?"

Jenna put her arms around their new visitor and after pulling back "Yes, it's little old me. I'm really sorry for your loss, you know my entire family loved him to bits. Sadly, Mum's not too good, she's actually gutted that she wasn't well enough to attend herself. Oh, this is Mark, we just met at the chapel, he used to work for your dad." The conversation went on between the three of them for a respectable amount of time but then the daughter had to continue to mingle around the room. Mark was trying to think of the next conversation opener when Jenna chimed up "So getting back to our conversation before we were interrupted; care to enlighten me on what you meant by freaky."

Mark was momentarily floored. He was the one that normally chased after the women and here was one being very direct with him. He gave the brunette a quick glance up and down, liking what he saw. Although he normally preferred his women with longer hair, Jenna's no nonsense bob suited her well. She obviously kept in shape and he had already admired her long, luscious legs but his latest appraisal made him question why he had not initiated the pickup. He pulled a strange face before replying "Well it depends on the other party but to be honest as long as it's two consenting adults and no-one else to get hurt I'm pretty much game for anything."

Jenna's lit up again as she replied, "Now this is getting interesting, you mean you've played with toys?" Mark remained silent but smiled as he nodded. "Restraints?" another nod with a wider grin. "What about back there?" asked Jenna nodding her head behind her.

"Oh yes, when the circumstance demands it" Mark replied, much to Jenna's obvious shock so he went for broke "I even have a couple of children when a couple of women I know wanted kids without messy relationships."

"No" was Jenna's surprised gasped reaction. "So, when a lady comes along with a particular request, you're the one who comes up with the goods?"

Mark shrugged and replied "Well, yes I guess." On seeing her conspiratorial expression, he asked, "This sounds ominous, why phrase it like that?"

Jenna smiled her most charming "I was just thinking that a lady, that you might like pampering -- a glamours lady I might add if I remember your words correctly -- who might need some... " at this point Jenna leaned closer to him and lowered her voice to a mumble "... special, no baggage carrying, attention -- some long overdue attention -- from a gentleman that is gallant and handsome and keen to help a damsel in distress."

"Okay, okay, you've got me. What can I do for you?" Mark asked realising he had painted himself into this particular corner. He slightly shook his head as he realised the roles were reversed. Normally he was the seducer but here was someone else taking the lead.

"Well," Jenna replied, drawing the word out long and slow. "I did say it had been nine months since I last had any action. Maybe you could see your way to clearing this particular damsels pipes out if you get my drift." Mark really was floored for a moment. He had rocked up at an old boy's funeral with the only intention of paying his respects to his former boss and having a few kind words with his family. Now though a rather attractive middle aged woman was openly suggesting they hook up. Jenna could see an internal debate was going on inside his head and added "That is as long as you don't find me repulsive?"

Mark immediately replied "No, I doubt repulsive would ever be a word that I would use in your company. On the contrary I happen to find you exceptionally attractive. I'm just trying to work out exactly how this transpired and who I owe the thanks to for having you sat next to me at the chapel."

Jenna was inwardly relieved by his response, that was delivered without a second's delay. "I guess we should thank Ted, he brought us together. Oh, and by the way, I'm not tugging your chain now. I'm deadly serious" her eyes seemed to bore deep into his soul making quite clear her intent.

"Wow, I mean WOW. I am truly flattered that you would consider me" Mark began to reply but then paused.

Jenna jumped him to the next line and stated, "I sense a 'but' about to come headlong around the corner."

Mark smiled his most charming smile and shook his head "No. No but's, I'm just coming to the realisation -- slowly -- that I'm a particular lucky fucker to be having this conversation with such a beautiful woman.

Jenna's mood peaked at his last comment "Well, might I suggest now is a particularly good time to take a beautiful lady somewhere away from the crowds and get a bit freaky with her?"

Mark loosely took her arm and guided her away from the main gathering looking to either side as he mused "I quite agree but wonder if there is some room around here that might provide a little privacy." The turned a corner onto a corridor of closed door and he began to try each handle until the third one relented and the door opened. Mark quickly stuck his head inside and seeing the room empty he looked back and Jenna and announced "This ought to do very nicely" as he took her hand in his and pulled her inside.

As soon as she had stepped past the door Mark closed it and propped a chair against the handle to ensure they weren't interrupted. As he swung around to his guest Jenna leapt into his arms and brought her full red lips to his which he happily reciprocated. Jenna seemed to be in a particular rush as she took his right hand in her left and brought it up to her left breast, the next second saw her reach for her left hand and guide it down and under the hem of her dress. Mark didn't need any further prompting and used both hands to manipulate her body accordingly. Her pert 34C breast nestled neatly in his palm while his left hand gently stroked up her leg until the soft fabric gave way to warm flesh.

This wasn't swift enough for Jenna though who leant down, grabbed Mark's left wrist and quickly pulled his hand until it rested above her panty covered pussy. She pulled away from the kiss and hastily gasped "I've waited long enough. There is no need for foreplay" and then proceeded to work her hand up and down so that Mark's hand was aggressively rubbing her pussy.

Mark pulled his hand away from her crotch, much to the lady's dismay. Thankfully it was only to switch hands, much as he was loath to relinquish his hold on her breast, he tucked his left hand behind her back as his right resumed the attention on her pussy. He pulled away from the kiss to quickly mumble "I'm better with my right hand" before leaning back into the frantic kissing and worming his middle and index finger inside the leg of her panties to inch them out of the way and immediately plunged his two digits as deeply inside her as he could.

The lady gasped loudly and gripped his shoulders as she ground her pussy against his fingers. They quickly found her g-spot and rubbed against it, making her buck her hips and groan out loud. In just a few minutes of this treatment Jenna was proclaiming "Oh god" as her pussy clamped down on his fingers. She leant forward and buried her face in his shoulder as her groaning grew louder, albeit now muffled. Mark continued to hold her close to him, she was only a few inches short of his 6 feet and so it was easy to accomplish. He kept his fingers buried inside her and luxuriated in the feeling of the fluids washing around his digits. As Jenna's breathing slowly returned to some degree of normality she looked up at his concerned expression and smiled "Phew, I needed that. Now free your cock, I need to feel it inside me right now."

Some frantic trouser opening followed and as Jenna perched herself on the edge of the desk behind her Mark looked up and stated, "Shit, I don't have any condoms."

Jenna stretched her legs open and replied "Don't worry lover, you don't need them with me, my tubes are tied and I've been without cock so long I can safely say I'm clean. Even though you took little persuading today, you strike me as being the selective type." Jenna took a look at his exposed dick and added "Mmmm, nice. Now get over here." Mark didn't disappoint and within seconds was feeding his dick slowly inside her tight moist pussy. "Oh god that feels good" she professed while throwing her arms around his neck and her legs around his hips to draw him in as close as possible.

Mark would admit later to himself that Jenna had one of the snuggest pussies that he had come across and his dick was treated to a fabulous gripping sensation as he worked it back and forth within her. The closer that Jenna got to her climax the more she dug her nails into his shoulders which in turn drove him on the drive his hips forward more aggressively until the legs of the table that Jenna had chosen was making ever louder complaints against the flooring beneath. It had been sometime since Mark had fucked so frantically and the sweat started to bead on his forehead the more he thrust away. "God this is good" her announced to no-one in particular.

"Wowow" Jenna cried out loudly as she finally came, clamping her grip on his intruding dick even more.

A combination of her appreciation and gripping action quickly tipped him beyond the point of no return. He just had time to gasp "I'm coming, where do you want it?" The table legs continuing to creak against the flooring.

"In me" Jenna gasped "Come in me. Seed me."

'Seed you? A bit hard when you confessed your tubes had been tied" thought Mark although he kept silent on the topic. He gave a couple more thrusts and then held still as he let out his own animalist growl. His cock jumped inside her -- or as best it could in the confines of her tight grasp -- as he let his come fly deep inside her.

Mark's last spurt was accompanied by knocking on the other side of the door and the door handle being tried to no avail "Is there someone in there" asked the unknown person "If so, you're not allowed in there. That's the club president's office."

Both loovers crumpled into fits of giggles. Mark then asked "I think it's time for our departure. Shall we make ourselves scarce and find a better location for round two?" He was hastily re-fastening his trousers.

Jenna took less effort to make herself decent as she wiggled her hips to smooth her dress down -- although the wiggling was making Mark's seed trickle out and down her legs. As Mark moved the chair out of the way and took her hand she replied "I've never had to do the walk of shame before. It's quite exciting."

Mark opened the door and brazened the situation out saying to the unknown visitor "All yours, we've finished now" and strode off towards the exit with Jenna half a step behind still holding his hand. Once out of the building they once again leant against each other as they fell into a fit of the giggles staggering their way to Mark's car.

He continued to hold her hand as they reached the passenger door and he opened it up for Jenna who lunged at him as she threw her arms around his neck and after announcing "I hope you don't think we've finished just yet" and then kissed him deeply as she added shortly after "What you just did may have quenched my thirst but the fire is still raging."

She slid into the passenger seat and he replied, "I was kind of hoping I hadn't finished but wanted the lady to take the lead." Mark then climbed in the other side and looked over at Jenna asking, "Which way is home for you?"

She directed him towards her home but then told him to take firstly a right turn, then a left and finally "Pull over down there on the right."

The turn was to a layby with no properties nearby and so Mark asked "You live around here? There is nothing here."

12