Mark & Jenna Paying Repects

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jenna smiled over at him as she removed her seat belt and the leant over to kiss him. "There is some privacy here and I've never actually done it in a car before. You did say you liked freaky, is this alright with you?"

Mark pulled a quizzical face and mockingly asked "Hmmm, lets see. Would I like to have sex -- spectacular sex it has to be said -- with a beautiful woman; an amazingly fit woman who likes getting freaky?" Jenna smiled over at him as he raised his eyebrows and concluded "Yes please. Where did you have in mind?"

Jenna started to wriggle in her seat as she hitched up her dress and asked, "Does that seat go any further back?" She had then reached up and removed her panties delaying Mark's response of him pushing his seat back to full stretch and hitching up and backwards on the steering rake so that too was pushed out of the way. Jenna reached over to unfasten his trousers once more and fished his cock out for her inspection. In a heartbeat she leant down to her side and engulfed his dick in her mouth. After a few short head dips, she stated "Mmmmm, tasty. I haven't tasted myself for some time now" and then proceeded to continue her oral ministrations.

'The lady sure does know how to work a cock' Mark thought to himself as he relaxed in his seat while gently cradling her head. "Okay Miss, I think that's enough prep, why don't you climb aboard?"

Jenna let out an approving "Mmmmm, what a fabulous idea" as she pulled herself upright and then used her arms to steady herself as she climbed over to Mark's side and straddle his waist. Without a moments pause she was reaching down and steering his cock at the entrance to her pussy to sink herself slowly down his length. With a broad smile she commented "Mmmm, that's nice. Back where you belong" and then proceeded to ride herself along his length. Mark would have been content with the situation but Jenna went further by pulling her arms out of her dress to expose her bra. That too was removed out of the way and as she leant forward slightly, she took the back of Mark's head and steered his face to mash into her tits so that his mouth made direct contact with her right nipple.

As she fully expected Mark didn't disappoint and took the rubbery nub between his lips to first of all bash repeatedly with the tip of his tongue and then followed with a gentle grating of his teeth as he pulled back slightly on it. All this was driving the lady wild who increase her riding more aggressively while pulling back on his head mashing his face further into her chest. "God yes, do it. Fuck me" she groaned, loving the fact that she could be as vocal as she liked.

Mark was cradling her butt as she rode his cock and he had a new idea. He pulled back from his tit worship and licked his right middle finger. In an instant his hand was back on her but but slightly more centred so that he placed his finger at her sphincter and pushed it inside. "Oh god" cried Jenna as she came once more and started to viciously grip his cock with her pussy.

Mark would have liked to stay like this until he too could come but that was the moment when another car pulled into the entrance to the layby prompting him to suggest "I think now might be an opportune moment to make our way back to yours."

Jenna climbed off him and slumped down in the passenger seat with a heavy sigh as she wriggled about to position her dress properly. "I hope you're in no rush to drop me off just yet?" her tone indicating the only answer allowed was in the negative.

Mark chuckled to himself as they both clicked their seatbelts into position and as he pulled off, he replied "I need to be gone by the wee hours as I have a meeting, I need to travel to tomorrow but aside from that I'm certainly in no rush. In fact, I have unfinished business. Neither of our previous two locations provided me with an opportunity to get my mouth around your tasty honey pot and I plan to redress that short coming as promptly as possible."

Jenna gave an approving smile and a squeeze of his nearest arm. Within ten minutes they had pulled up outside Jenna's pad and rushed their exit from the vehicle to get inside. Jenna steered him towards the living room with the instruction "Get naked, I want to sample that cock again post haste. I need a quick freshen up first."

Although he did follow the ladies order Mark was stood by the sofa when she walked in wearing just her bra -- somehow both had forgotten to retrieve her panties from the footwell of Mark's car. He pointed to the well padded sofa and stated "I get first dibs. I want to taste you."

Jenna obviously approved as she took her position in the centre with her legs spread as widely as she could "Goody, goody. A fella that likes eating pussy, I'm glad I freshened up now."

Indeed, her pussy was a gleaming delight. It was completely shaved clean and splayed so invitingly just waiting for his tongue to attend to it. Once more Mark didn't disappoint as he sank to his knees between hers and began to work his tongue over her fleshy folds. He worked the tip up and down each fold and then went to work on her clitoris, it wasn't the largest he had come across but it took no finding thanks to the little stud pierced through the tip of the hood which immediately generated attention from Mark's tongue.

It was when he worked his tongue down to burrow deep inside her that had Jenna the most animated. She grasped the back of his head to mash his face further into her crootch while at the same time as humping her hips up and down to speed up her climax which thankfully followed soon afterwards and he was delighted to have her clit jump and pulse under his tongue. Her coming didn't have such a strong effect on her as previous and she immediately leapt off the sofa to push him backwards so she could take his dick in her mouth once more.

Mark had other plans though and a few minutes into her attentions he wrestled her around until she was knelt on the floor leant forward over the sofa cushion so that Mark could position the head of his cock at her pussy once more and pressed forward driving the breath out of her. The crucial factor was this position provided him with a ringside seat to admire her butt -- her perfectly round peach of a butt that was crying out to be squeezed and caressed. He took a firm grasp of her hips as he started to build momentum, slinging his hips back and forth to churn her needy pussy. Although it wasn't the first time that she had taken him deep inside her, this was the first time that they could take their time without fear of discovery. It was the perfect recipe for both.

He had quickly attended to her needs when they first entered the office and had promptly complied with her earlier wishes of a quick and vigorous fuck but now it was different. They could enjoy a slower steady pace where he could vary the angle and Mark was mesmerised watching her fleshy peach of a butt shake and quiver each time he bottomed out inside her. The background soundtrack was also different this time. Jenna was able to be more vocal -- not that it stopped her previously -- but the volume was significantly higher and more varied. Having already explored her butt with his middle finger earlier, mark reverted to type by sucking on his right thumb and pushing it inside her sphincter. It was slowly accepted and added a new dynamic to their love making encouraging Jenna's next climax.

Mark held still while she recovered and turning her head to look behind her Jenna asked, "You have a unique way of making me come very easily, lie down I want to ride you." Once he had lay down on the carpeted floor, she straddled his hips and positioned the spongy head of his dick inside her. However before descending down his length, she asked "I know I said I like to get freaky but do you mind if we don't try your dick up my butt? It's substantially thicker than I'm used to in my pussy and I'm concerned how I'll accommodate it in my butt."

Mark shrugged and replied "Don't sweat it. Although others have accommodated my dick in the back door, anal can be painful the first few times and if you're not in the right frame of mind to relax I suspect it will be even more uncomfortable. After all you are certainly taking care of my needs without resorting to your butt." Jenna smiled broadly, relieved that he wouldn't be disappointed and then started a frantic pace of riding her snug purse along his cock until he once again let his load go while buried deep inside her. The sight of her bouncing breasts jumping and jiggling in time with her riding certainly provided him with the required focus to let his come fire deep inside her.

The two managed one more fuck before Mark had to leave for home and his appointment the next day. Although they messaged each other over the next few weeks, Jenna's replies were getting more drawn out until Mark gave up contacting her. It had been fun the few hours they had shared and he had certainly never expected to find a funeral as a pickup point but both being commitment-phobes was never going to generate anything long lasting even though he would have liked to study that peach of a butt a little more.

12