All Comments on 'Mark and Kate's Dozen Rules'

by shimm2

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Lovely. Perhaps a touch more romance or a touch more descriptive eroticism (since they were not really romantic before they started).

Lovely

Five for you

LustknabeLustknabeabout 2 years ago

The moment I read "step-sister" the story was ruined for me.

Sorry, but one star.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Great story

ShortyMacShortyMacabout 2 years ago

Wow what a story. All the love and lust so well intertwined to perfection. You are a great writer. Thank You.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Feel like I’ve read this story before. Maybe it’s just the infant’s name being Emma, but it feels so similar. I’m feeling like the previous version I read had it the other way around… the infant was the brother’s and the step-sister was the one that moved into his house.

Bronco56Bronco56about 2 years ago

That was a great story. Very hot and very moving. You brought your characters to life, the reader wanting the couple to be happy together. It worked. 5⭐

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Loved the build up.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Agree with an earlier comment. Don't decide to write an I/T story, then bail out of cowardice. Making them 'step' anything actually means this story isn't even in the write category anymore. If you're too shy to write about incest, then don't. Faking it is worse.

Rancher46Rancher46about 2 years ago

I liked the story, slow buildup to a happily ever after. 5 stars

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I'm sorry. Step siblings are not incest. They come from differt parents all together. Just because their parents marry, doesn't make them blood. Bllod makes incest. Not marriage. I was in my 20's when my dad married a woman that I had a huge crush on one of her daughters. We never got together because we were both to shy, but it wouldn't have been incest.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

To all the whiners: Yes they're step siblings. That's not "bailing", cowardice, or even "not incest". Biological risks are only one third of the equation when it comes to incestuous relationships. There's also the intra-familial risk. (ie if the relationship fails, it puts massive strain on the whole family because they can't "get away" from each other.) And most importantly the social aspect. If the community around them views them as siblings, the biological reality won't matter much in their reaction. Those latter two are not much lessened by being biologically unrelated.

The fact is, with the huge amount of blended homes, step-cest is just as likely as any other. Stop whining about something so trivial.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous